The Drifter Thusts Ahead - resubmit

Story Info
Well-hung stranger gets revenge with his cock.
6.1k words
3.82
169.8k
57

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/26/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
westerntiger
westerntiger
1,103 Followers

The Drifter Thrusts Ahead By Westerntiger

It was early morning as the drifter sat in the car watching the house of his newest enemy. A man stupid enough to cross him and take from him what was rightfully his. A man whose life he was about to destroy. The drifter always got even, and today would be no different. When he was done with his plan, the very structure of the man's life would be in ruin. Everything that this man held dear trusted and believed in would be destroy by the drifter. That was the price for fucking with the drifter.

About 8:30 AM, the garage door of the very expensive ranch house opened, and the man's car backed out on to the street. The man put the car in drive and headed down the street on his way to work. The drifter knew where the man was going. He knew everything about the man. The drifter was about to use that knowledge to hurt the man so badly and so deeply, that it might break him. Only that would even his debt with the drifter.

The drifter looked at his expensive watch. He would wait about 30 minutes just to make sure that his victim had not forgotten something. He had the patience. He had the time. He had no where to go thanks to the man, and for that the man would pay.

As he looked at his watch again, the whole incident came flooding back into his mind. He gritted his teeth he was so mad. He had been outwitted, embarrassed, but most of all, the drifter's plans had been ruined, and that was unacceptable.

The drifter had hooked up with a very successful business woman from Phoenix two months before. He had seduced her, fucked her blind with his huge cock, and basically turned her into his sexual slave. She would do anything for him, just so he would fuck her again. It had been a sweet arrangement. They had met in Dallas. She was there for a convention, and he was there to find his next meal ticket. It was bad news for her from the first moment he saw her. In two days, he had turned her from a confident, arrogant successful business owner into a subservient slave to his massive prick. He had fucked her for two solid days, abused her mind and body, covered her in cum and piss, and she had loved every second of it. She had never experienced the pleasure that his huge cock provided as he had drilled it into every orifice that she had and filled her with his cum. By the end of that first encounter, she was begging him to abuse her more, to do anything to her that he wanted as long as he stayed with her. What he wanted was her millions, and she gave it freely. She took him back to Phonies and began to provide everything for him. She put him up in a luxury apartment, and paid for his new clothes, car and lifestyle. She gave him an allowance of $2000 per week just for the privilege of fucking him when she wanted him. And that was all the time. She was obsessed with him and his huge, thick cock. She could not get enough of him. She went everywhere with him. She took him on business trips, on weekend retreats, on expensive vacations here and there. And she paid for it all.

The drifter didn't see himself as a kept man, this was his reward. He had spent the last few years drifting all over the country. The way he got by was fucking low rent women and taking them for everything they had. After he was through reaming their tight cunts with his huge prick, they would leave home, family, husband, children, jobs and their self-respect to fuck him one more time. That was how good he was. Somehow, he had drifted down to West Palm Beach and hit the big time. He met the rich women with absent rich husbands, the heiresses with large trust funds, and the Paris Hilton types who needed his special brand of pleasure. He had fucked them all and started living the high life. However, it ended the day some CEO father of a pregnant under-aged girl confronted him, and he beat the father so bad that he ended up in the hospital. The drifter had fled to Dallas where he met more wealthy women with needs. That is where he met Katherine. From the moment he had seen her, he understood her better then she did herself. He knew what she wanted and how far to push her. That was his special talent, understanding women. The fact that he had an 11 inch cock just made it easier for him.

The past two months had been paradise. He had everything he wanted. Money, clothes, and power. His hold over Katherine was amazing. She would do anything that he told her too. She was beautiful, successful, a wonderful fuck and totally his slave. It was amazing. Plus since she worked every day, he had lots of time off. Time to find other women and fuck them too. In the last two months, he had fucked another 20 women, including Katherine's 18 year old daughter. He had fucked them for money, fucked them for favors, or just cause he could. Yeah, life for the drifter was very good.

But trouble came from a direction he had never anticipated, Katherine's son. His name was Justin and at 23, he was the vice-president of Katherine's computer company. He could clearly see what type of man the drifter was at once. He had tried to get his mother to listen to reason, to quit acting like a teenage slut, to quit embarrassing herself, family and business. She had not listened. Her desire for the drifter was too great. But the son was going to protect his family and especially his mom. He would do anything to get the drifter out of their lives, so he had hired detectives to follow the drifter everywhere. Most of his encounters with other women, they had photographed. They had everything on him. When Justin showed his mom the evidence of the drifter's true nature, she finally agreed to cut him loose. Justin had handled everything personally. He arranged for his mother to go somewhere that the drifter could not find her. He had cancelled all the drifter's credit cards and allowance, and had his car repossessed. But the most embarrassing was when the Phoenix sheriff came and evicted the drifter from his luxury apartment.

The drifter was back on the streets. Yet, he was not beaten by any means. He'd kept a few possessions from his apartment, and they could not take the money he had saved. So while he plotted his revenge on Katherine and her son, he hooked up with some of his other women. He had laid low for a couple of weeks fucking these other women, but now he was ready to act. First, he was going to get even with Justin, and then Katherine.

At 9 Am, he got out of the gray BMW that he had "borrowed" from his latest conquest, and crossed the street to the son's house. The drifter's plan was pretty simple yet horrible. The drifter had met Justin and his wife when he first arrived in Phonies, when every thing was still nice. Justin's wife was named Amy, and it was plain to see that Justin worshipped his wife, almost as much as his mom. That was the problem with the marriage; too much Mom, and too little Amy. Amy was very unhappy with Justin's concern and over-distraction with his mother. She felt lonely, cut off and unappreciated by her husband, but she was one of those young women who had made a commitment to her husband, and would try to honor her vows. Yet, the drifter had been able to tell very quickly that she thought he was very attractive, and she was jealous of Katherine having an affair with him. The plan was simply to fuck Amy and film it, and then show it to Justin. Yet, the drifter wouldn't just fuck her, he would dominate her so much, degrade her so much that Amy could never forget him, and Justin would never forgive her.

As he crossed up to the door, he carried a small bag with him. He put it down as he rang the doorbell and waited for Amy to come. The few times he had met her, he had always thought she was pretty. She was 25, a few years older then Justin. She had blonde hair, hazel eyes and a slim but very nice figure. He remembered that Katherine had told him that she thought Amy's sex life suffered, because Justin was so focused on the business. Well, if that was true, he was about to change everything for Amy in a very large way.

The door opened and Amy gasped in surprise. The last person that she expected to see on her doorstep was the drifter. She thought he had bolted town weeks ago. She was surprised, but strangely delighted to see him.

"Hank, what are you doing here?"

"Hey Amy, how are you? Look, I know this is awkward, but I wanted to talk to you before I left town. I was hoping we could sit and talk for a few moments."

"I thought you had left town already. Where are you moving too?

"Los Angeles."

"Okay. So... would you like to have a cup of coffee?"

"That would be great. Thanks!"

"Come on in."

Hank picked up the bag and followed Amy back into the family room. As he watched her walk in front of him, he thought what a waste it is for her to be stuck with Justin. She was too much woman for that wimp. After he shoved his giant cock up her tight cunt, she would never be able to settle for that limp dick again. He admired the way her fine ass filled those tight sweat pants as she swayed in front of him. She was dressed in a hooded gray sweat suit. The pants she wore low exposing her taut belly and prominent hip bones. The top zipped down the front, and it was clear she had no bra on from the way her good size breasts shifted inside.

"So how do you like your coffee?" she asked as she headed for the kitchen.

"Black is fine, thanks."

"I'll be right back,"

As soon as she left the room, he quickly opened the bag and took out an I Mac, a small transmitter and a black book. These were things he had bought in the past few days, just for this purpose. He looked around and saw bookshelves in the corner of the room. He placed the book on a shelf about shoulder high. He put the I Mac on the floor behind the couch, and plugged the transmitter into the USB port, and turned it on. A color view of the entire room came up on the I Mac screen. It was a little grainy, but he had a clear view of about 50% of the room. The book was a surveillance camera. Inside that ordinary looking book was a high quality CCD camera integrated with a 2.4 GHz wireless system for easy placement. It could see up to 300 feet and had a field of vision of 120 degrees. The little transmitter was the video receiver, and the batteries had enough power for two hours. Hank would not even need all that time to seduce and fuck Amy. He pushed record and stashed the bag next to the computer.

He heard her coming down the hall, and he quickly sat down on the couch. She came in with two cups of coffee and placed them on the large table in front of the couch. He noticed that she had fixed her hair and touched up her make-up while she was getting the coffee.

"So what are your plans," she asked as she sat down on the couch next to Hank.

"I have some friends there who have said I can stay with them. So I am going to give it a try."

They had been sitting there drinking coffee and making small talk for a few minutes when Amy asked, "What is that you want to talk to me about?"

"Well, first I want to say thank you for always being kind and nice to me considering how Justin must feel."

"Well, Justin is a little overly concerned about his mother. I think she could have taken care of herself. She always seemed to be very happy with you. That is what she told me on more then one occasion."

"Really, what did she say?"

"Well, she said ... uh ... well, how do I put this?" Amy had turned beet red as she struggled to find the right words. "She said that you were the best lover ever, and that you had ... quite the rocket in your pocket. She said you had the biggest cock she had ever seen. She was quite ... descriptive ... about it."

A long silence followed where Amy's red blush seemed to grow with each second. She held her coffee in her lap and glanced sideways at Hank a couple of times nervously. Finally, Hank put his coffee down.

"Would you like to see it?" he asked.

Amy glanced at Hank in surprise, but didn't look away as he returned her look. Several moments passed where Hank could see her deciding her answer. He already knew the answer before she said it.

"Go ahead," she said faintly.

Hank stood up and began to undo his pants. He wasn't wearing any underwear for this very reason, when he dropped them to the floor his cock came flying out full mast in a wide arc and bounced against his chest. It dropped back down to bounce in front of him, and Amy stared at it mesmerized and speechless as it swung back and forth. Hank's cock was 11 inches long and thick as his wrist. It had a giant mushroom shaped head that was an angry red color. As she stared at it, a large drop of pre-cum rolled out of his piss-slit and dripped on the coffee table.

"Holy shit," was all that Amy to manage to say, as before her eyes Hank giant cock continued to swell and grow until the tip was pointing straight out at Amy's chin. As she stared dumb stuck at his cock, Hank took off his shirt revealing his muscular chest and washboard abs. He knew that he had a fantastic body, and he clearly enjoying showing it off.

It was time for a closer inspection of the subject at hand, so Hank moved right in front of Amy. As he moved, his huge cock swayed from side to side.

"Touch it," the drifter said. As if in a trace, Amy reached out and took hold of Hank's huge cock. She scooted closer on the couch as she moved in for a closer look. She could barely get her hand around the girth of it. All she could say as she held it was "wow." She reached out one hand to cup his giant balls as she continued to stroke his column of flesh with the other.

"Put your mouth around it," the drifter told the dazed young wife.

Amy leaned forward and slowly began to lick the great head. Then she spit on it and worked the saliva around the dark red knob. When it was wet enough she tried to get her mouth around the head. Slowly working back and forth she was able to get the head and about another inch into her hot mouth. She licked and sucked but that is about as far as she got. She pulled his massive cockhead out of her mouth, and a long strand of saliva came with her mouth as she pulled away. The giant knob glistened with her saliva, and she see stared at it in awe. Not giving her time to think, Hank pressed the head it against her lips and pushed it past her teeth. On his first thrust he sank about 3 inches into her mouth, and she started to gag and tried to pull off of it. Hank grabbed her head between his large hands to hold her still. He pulled the long, thick cock out of her mouth until just the head was inside her hot wet mouth, then he thrust again sinking 6 inches back into her throat. She put her hands on his strong thighs to push him away, but he was too strong for her. He pulled out again and drilled 9 inches of hard cock down her throat. He pulled out again and all 11 inches went crashing down her throat. Her nose was buried in his curly public hair, and his balls banged into her chin. Her gag reflex kicked in as her throat muscles tried to cough his giant prick out of her mouth. He held her head in place and as she chocked. Spit and snot came flying out of her nose and around the base of his cock. Just when she thought she would pass out for lack of oxygen, he pulled his giant cock in one quick motion. Long strands of saliva were attached to his cock as he pulled away from her face.

"That should make it wet enough," she heard him say almost to himself.

She fell back on the couch coughing and gagging. She stared in disbelief at him as he seized her legs and pulled her sweats and panties down her legs. He threw them behind him and reached down between her legs and jammed a finger up into her pussy up to the first knuckle. In spite of how rough and savage he had been with her so far, her pussy was tingling and incredibly wet as he drove his finger deeper into her cunt and wiggled it around.

"OOHH, that hurts," she groaned.

"That's just the start, baby." He pulled his finger out and licked off her cream. "Hmmm, tasty."

Hank dropped down on the couch between her legs and forced them as wide as possible. He held his giant saliva covered cock in his hand, guided it to her moist opening and pressed down with all his weight. It didn't seem like the giant head could get past the tight mouth of her cunt, and the strain of the pressure was starting to hurt her. Suddenly, the whole huge head popped into her burning cunt.

"UUUUUNNNHHHH!" she blurted out.

No giving her any time to adjust to his giant size, he started to thrust himself into her tight cunt hurting her in the process. Little by little, half-inch by half-inch, he worked the poor girl onto his massive cock. Nothing had ever filled her so completely. He continued to slowly move his shaft in and out of her over-stretched pussy, and with each stroke his cock penetrated her deeper and deeper. After about half of his giant cock was stuck up her straining cunt, the flood gates of lubrication opened in her channel greasing the way for his continued thrusts. Her tight cunt was loosing up and the pain was starting to turn to pleasure. He put his hands on the back of the couch and started to thrust harder into her juicing cunt. Inch by inch now, the giant thick cock worked its way deeper and deeper into her smoking fuck hole. She slid down further onto the couch and opened her legs wider, giving him a straight shot in her inner womb. She groaned out loud when she felt the tip of his monstrous cock drill into her vibrating cervix.

"OOOOOhhhhhhh, that is as much as I can take!! No more please!!!" she wailed as he thrust into her again and again

"Bitch, there were still two inches to go."

He pulled back and thrust down again into her churning pussy again and again. In and out, in and out, always trying to drill deeper into her hot cunt. The pain and the pleasure were unbelievable! In her delirious state, she wanted every void filled. The drifter continued to drill downward and at the bottom of each thrust would rotate his shaft in her boiling cunt to get maximum penetration. She had never done anything remotely like this before. She had her eyes closed so that she didn't have to look in Hank's face and be reminded that she was a cheating wife and a cheap slut. The drifter continued to thrust up and down into her clutching cunt. She was throwing her hips back at him wildly as she was impaled on his cock with each thrust. The pleasure that she was receiving was building. There had been a lot of pain before, but her cunt had caught fire and now the only thing that would put it out was cum, lots and lots of cum. The drifter was slamming into her now, in and out, in and out; he had managed to wedge another full inch of hard cock in her famished cunt. He knew she was close and with one more powerful thrust, her cunt locked down on his invading shaft and exploded around it.

"OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH GGGGOOOODDDDDDD!!!! FFFFUUUUCCCCCKKKKK MMMMMMEEEEE!!!"

Hank reached down and grabbed her face. He made her open her eyes and stare at where his giant, thick long cock was plunging into her tiny cunt. To see the lips of her pussy stretched to the limit around his thrusting cock. He thrust deeper and deeper on each stroke trying to bury all 11 inches in her creaming cunt, and she continued to soar from climax to climax. The pleasure that she was receiving was far beyond anything that she had ever experienced. As she watched him drill deep into her cunt time and again, she stared with shock and disbelief as his cock plowed into her. She could feel another giant orgasm coming deep inside her. Hank continued to drill his shaft deep into her liquid heat. The pace and intensity of his thrusts increased, and the intense feelings increased as the end of his rocket rammed against her cervix. With one final thrust all 11 inches buried themselves in her cunt, and she exploded again as he filled her womb with each thrust of his plunging cock.

westerntiger
westerntiger
1,103 Followers
12