The Drive

Story Info
A meet up leads to a road trip.
1.2k words
4.53
7.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had agreed to meet him for lunch at the mall. It was a safe place where they could get to know one another before deciding to move on to the next stage. So they sat down for a meal at UNO's of all places, right next to the carousel in the food court and started talking about their different prefers and likes.

After the meal, he asked if she'd like to just drive around the city for bit. The catch was, that he required her to be naked and he was going to tie her into the front seat in a very submissive state. She ran the scenario over in her mind and felt her panties getting a little moist at the thought.

She agreed and they started off out of the mall. They got to his car, a low sitting Carolla of all things, and she realized that anyone driving near them in a minivan, SUV, or truck was going to have a very nice view of her. It was starting to get dark out, so there was that going for her at least.

They both climbed into his car, which he had parked pretty far out in the lot, and he sat back and watched as she began to strip off her clothes. Once she was naked, he got out and went to the trunk and came and got into the seat behind her.

He ordered her to put her hands up and back behind the headrest of her seat. She felt the rope going around and around, eventually tightening and then being fastened so that she could not move them.

He got out and opened her door, the rush of cool New York air running across, and hardening, her nipples. He pushed her seat all the way back and climbed in between her legs. She thought for sure she was going to get fucked right then and there, but he proceeded to run rope around her leg, just above the knee on each leg.

He opened the door again and climbed back behind her. This time, he pulled the rope on each leg so that her legs were pulled open and back, as far as he could get them. He then tied more rope around each ankle and then secured them so that her legs were bent and she appeared as bent in half as possible with her legs at her side.

She looked down to see how exposed her tits and pussy were now and the thought made her extremely wet as she realized that the drive was ahead of them. One last addition he had in store was a blindfold, and that was slipped over her eyes before he climbed out of the car.

She heard his door open, more cool air across her rock-hard nipples, and then the engine start. She heard him shift into gear and then the car start in motion. As they began forward, she felt him reach across and pinch each of her nipples, kneading each breast as he went. She let out a little moan at the touch, letting him know she enjoyed it.

She felt the car turn a few times, then build up speed. She assumed they were on route 81 now, but had no idea if they were going North or South. Once on the highway, she felt his hand move down to her exposed pussy. She felt him rubbing her clit, getting it hard and moving the wetness of her pussy around it.

He slid a finger inside her, parting her lips, then pulling it back out. He repeated this over and again, each time tapping her clit, making her pussy sopping wet. She moaned acceptance now, knowing he could do whatever he wanted to her.

She heard the car slowing down and eventually come to a stop. He removed his hand from her pussy and she felt the window going down on her side. She could hear beeping and thought that they might be at a gas station. She then heard male voices just outside the window and a few she didn't recognize ogling her exposed body. She tried to squirm but knew she was helpless.

After what felt like an eternity, she heard his door open again and the car start back onto the road. His hand took it's usual spot between her legs, but this time, he put two fingers deeply inside her. He was finger-fucking her pussy now and she was near cumming when she felt them slowing again.

She heard his window go down and more cold air rush in. He hadn't removed his fingers from her. 'Welcome to McDonald's, can I take your order?' she heard a male voice say. She was mortified to know he had stopped for drive thru.

'I'd like a coke,' he said.

'Will that complete your order?'

'Yup.'

As he drove up, she came all over the fingers in her pussy. The thought of being exposed to a random drive-thru worker was too much and she soaked his fingers in her cum.

'That'll be...,' she heard the pause and knew that he had seen her.

'Keep the change,' she heard him say and they drove off. This time, his hands did not return to her body, but she felt heard the lid to the soda opened. Then she felt the cold touch of an ice cube tracing around her left nipple. He had gotten it hard and frozen before moving on to her right one. Then she felt a piece tracing the lips of her pussy as they drove. After that one had melted, he put a piece right inside her and she felt it melt in under a minute.

She was so hot and was truly enjoying this plan that he had for her. The car came to a stop and she came to the sudden realization that they were back at the mall.

She heard his door open and then hers. She felt him climb back in between her legs, her widely split legs with her pussy right on the edge of his now moistened seat.

'Tell me what you want, slut?'

'Fuck me!' she nearly yelled.

Then she felt the tip of his penis against her pussy lips and he pushed inside her forcefully. She could tell he had been waiting for this moment all night as he pounded forward into her roughly. She felt him wrap a hand in her hair and another grab her left nipple.

He pulled and twisted both as he used her body for his pleasure. Over and over he fucked into her until they both were panting and moaning loudly. He came into her, flooding her pussy with his cum. She sat tied, forced to take it, her head slightly pulled back from him pulling her hair back.

She felt the blindfold removed and she looked down to see his cock still inside her. He pulled back and she watched his penis, covered in his cum and her juices, slowly pop free from her pussy. That put her over the edge and she came for the second time that evening.

He got out and got in behind her. He untied her and she moved her legs a bit to get the blood flowing back into them. He did the same with her arms and she shook them out. She got clothed and grabbed her purse.

'Thanks for the drive,' she said.

'Anytime,' he replied. And with she got out and shakily walked to her car for the ride home.