The Dry Spell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please," Cole begged, kissing the backs of her thighs.

"Please what?" Janice pinched and tugged on both his nipples.

"Unlock me."

"I'd love to," Janice said. "But I'm your supervisor. What kind of example would I set if I went back on my word?"

The good kind. Cole thought to himself. Instead he begged. "Let me ...let me lick you." The sight of her bare sex. Of her tight rear hole. Of her garters and stockings. His balls ached. His cock ached. If he pleasured her, maybe she'd have sympathy. Worse case, he'd be able to take a cold shower and take a few ibuprofen for relief before bed.

"Oh baby," Janice purred as she mounted him. "Why didn't you say so in the first place?"

Cole had never been mounted in quite that fashion before. Usually he either lay or knelt between her thighs. Occasionally, she'd straddle his head so she could look into his eyes while he pleasured her. This time she looked down at his feet. This time, the mouth of her sex was firmly planted on top of his lips, while her anus was positioned precisely over his nose.

"Mmmphhh." Cole protested, as she settled back. However, the aching in his balls and that she didn't appear in any hurry to move, soon overcame his reticence. He licked. And when he discovered that it was difficult to breathe, he licked quickly.

With passion. With desperation. With his ears ringing and his pulse pounding in his temples, he wondered if Janice realized that she'd cut off his air. But soon enough she raised her hips.

Cole took a great gasp of breath. And again. Then he saw her hips lowering once more. Not yet. He sucked in a hurried breath. She settled back down.

His tongue sped and fluttered. She tweaked his nipples and his cock strained against its cage. He groaned and licked faster using ever trick he knew.

Her fingers tightened and pulled. His nipples hurt. Her cunt tensed ... a kind of tightening that let Cole know it was time. He fluttered his tongue over her nubbin. He clamped his lips over her opening and sucked. He could hear her pant and moan. He could hear her call out his name again and again. Then at last she rolled off him.

"Whew," Janice breathed. "That was ...whew..oh my God..."

Cole felt a little put out with how his balls ached and now his nipples hurt too, while Janice had managed to be given an 'amazing' orgasm. Still, he couldn't help be feel a little proud of the response he'd provoked. Perhaps now she'd-

"I'm going to have to keep that dick under lock and key more often," Janice said. "A little teasing makes you into something else...something amazing. A pussy maestro."

What guy didn't want to hear that he was a pussy maestro? A master of pussies. Cole did, but at the same time he didn't. He wanted the title, but not for his mouth and tongue, but for his cock.

"I was hoping that-" Cole began hopefully.

"Shhh." Janice put her finger to his lips and then turned around so that he was spooning her. "I'd love to. But I can't. Anyway, you've worn me out. I'm exhausted."

His poor caged cock now nestled between the soft moons of Janice's ass, Cole shivered. He tried to get his thoughts under control so that he could sleep too. But sleep was elusive. When Janice finally began to snore, Cole slipped out of bed, and took a few Advil to take the edge off the pain in his swollen balls, and a long cold shiver inducing shower before climbing back in bed.

Janice woke briefly as the bed shifted. She turned around, spooning Cole this time. He was cold as an ice cube. She smiled as her hand drifting down to cup the cold steel cage.

Mine..she thought as she drifted back to sleep.