The Duchess of Lust Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The duke let out a sharp laugh then bounded up the stairs. Sarya quickly followed, then gasped at the great formation of perhaps a thousand fur-clad warriors: just like those who had ravished her during the ritual. Goosebumps prickled along her pale skin at those memories, but she shook her head to dispel such thoughts.

Her gaze scanned over the ranks until she settled on Neryth and Ketrik, who were mounted at head of the column, next to a clean-shaven barbarian who bore a passing resemblance to the shaman.

"Well done!" she called out to Ketrik.

"It was all the captain, my lady," the shaman shouted back.

Sarya's eyes narrowed as she spotted the bandages on Neryth's jaw and the back of her neck, and wondered how she'd been injured. But the woman seemed in good spirits despite the wounds.

"Damned right it was," Neryth shouted. Beaming, she bowed towards Lucan, then gestured at the barbarians behind her. "My lord, I present to you the mercenary company of Rathgar of the Red Omen."

Every one of the barbarians drew their weapons and raised them high, and let loose a guttural shout. Sarya shivered at the display, then looked to the duke.

"What now?" she asked softly.

"Now we go deal with Garnoc, once and for all, since he is nearly defenseless," he said, his fingers tensing against the stone parapets. "And then..."

"And then on to Fellhaven," she finished.

"Aye. On to Fellhaven."

***

The next chapter will wrap things up in Ravenmark, and begin the journey back to Fellhaven. Future installments will hopefully continue to have a good mix of plot development, intrigue, action and of course, more sex.

Thank you for reading!