The Duchess of Lust Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And you?" she asked. "Close?"

He grinned wolfishly.

"I could go all night."

"Can't have that," she said, stopping to gasp for air in between the words. "We'll all need our rest, so we can fuck again in the morning."

Her fingers trailed up, sliding along his sweaty arm. She leaned up, her tongue playing against his bicep. His muscles trembled and she bit down gently, and her tongue traced over one of the scars on his arm: a wound that she had given him during the duel, that had healed quite quickly thanks to Ketrik's alchemy.

In response, he reached down and brushed his fingers over the faded scar on her jaw, that she had likewise received during the duel.

She found it oddly sweet, but such affectionate thoughts vanished as Torvath bucked his hips fiercely against her ass, forcing a soft cry from her lips.

"Hold," Torvath moaned out. "Hold her still."

Ekwulf nodded, sweat dripping from his face onto Neryth's chest. He gripped her hips tightly, keeping her pinned, and his own thrusts slowed, then stopped. The change in the rhythm made her moan and squirm, wanting that fierce pounding to resume, but soon she was crying out anew as Torvath began to pound into her from beneath, filling her tight ass with that thick cock.

"Gods, that's nice," she laughed, a wide and gleeful smile on her face. "Keep that up and I'll-"

She squealed as Ekwulf's rough fingers found her sex, rubbing against her clit in just the same way that Torvath had a few minutes ago.

Neryth convulsed almost at once, her body shaking and writhing as another climax struck. Her hand clutched tightly to Torvath's cheek, the other reaching out to press against Ekwulf's stomach.

"Come," she growled at Torvath. He nodded and let out a sob, and his strong body shook. His cock twitched inside her clenching ass, then he growled out her name as he filled her. Her eyes widened at the sensation. She ground her hips down at Torvath, still staring up at the bald warrior, quite liking the idea of staring at a lover while another man spurted his cum into her ass.

It was wonderfully wicked, and she couldn't wait to do it again.

The bearded warrior panted and sobbed beneath her, his body shaking, his seed dripping from out of her ass, onto his cock and onto the sheets beneath them.

"Well done," she murmured, patting his cheek. Neryth turned her smile up at Ekwulf. "Your turn."

Though he'd just climaxed, Torvath remained hard inside of her, and his rough hands clutched at her waist, steadying her once more as Ekwulf resumed his rough pace. One of his hands gripped her short, sweaty hair, forcing her to meet his gaze, though in truth she'd not have dreamed of looking away. His other hand kept circling her clit, rubbing firmly.

Despite his growing bliss and the trembling of his muscles, those fingers continued to rub and massage at just the perfect spot, and the bliss built from both within and without. With a cock in her ass, another in her pussy and with those fingers on her clit, she didn't have long.

Ekwulf's wild gaze and hungry, animalistic growls and groans only made her pleasure rise even faster.

"Inside?" he managed through clenched teeth. He leaned his head back, the cords of his neck straining with the effort of maintaining that fierce pounding.

"Aye. Fill me up."

She grinned as a tremor rippled through his chest at those words, then he roared with triumph and delight as he finally came. His fingers fell away from her sex, but the sounds and sensations of his climax were enough to send her to her peak as well. She cried out, clutching to both of her lovers. One of her legs rose to hook around Ekwulf's waist, to keep him pinned against her as his seed spilled deep within her.

"Yes!" she cried, again and again, her voice exultant, joyful and exhausted. Though she was limp and breathless in their arms, she felt like she was some triumphant conqueror, who had tamed and defeated those two strong, brave warriors.

Ekwulf fucked her as he came, fast and deep, drawing out the aftershocks of her climax for several long, beautifully agonizing moments. Finally he stopped, then grinned and pulled out of her.

She grunted with effort, then reached down to guide Torvath's softening cock from her sex, then rolled away.

Neryth smirked down at the mess between her legs and on the bed.

"You barbarians sure are messy," she chided, giving both men a playful pinch to their hip.

"Was just about to say the same of you," Torvath grinned. He leaned over, nibbled on her shoulder, then rose out of the bed and collected a flask of water from his pack.

Neryth sat up, for the moment not bothered about the mess of cum and sweat upon the bed, and relaxed against the bedframe, her satisfied gaze sweeping over her two lovers.

"So how'd I do?" she asked.

"I can't judge you based on just one performance," Ekwulf said with a hungry grin. "I'll need to fuck you a few more times to be sure. I'll need try your mouth and your ass, too. Just be sure."

She reached down, her fingers sliding inside of her sex to collect his cum. She kept her eyes locked with his, then brought her fingers to her lips and licked them clean. Both men groaned with delight.

"And you?" she asked Torvath. "What is your assessment?"

"Your ass felt fucking incredible," the bearded barbarian laughed. He flopped down onto the bed next to her and handed her the water. She ran her fingers through his hair as she took a gulp.

"But like Ekwulf, I'll need a few more tries with you before I can decide for sure."

"Fair enough. I suppose I'll need to test you boys a few more times as well." She tapped her lips thoughtfully. "I'll have to see how Ekwulf fares inside my ass, for one. Might be nice for one of you to fuck my throat while the other works on my pussy." She nibbled on her finger, giving them both a mischievous grin. "Will need to see how good you are with your mouths, too. The test will have to be complete and thorough."

They laughed, and she passed Ekwulf the water. She sighed and ran a hand along Ekwulf's bare scalp, while her other hand continued to run along Torvath's braids.

"So I've been wondering," she said, still continuing those soft, idle touches. "What do you think of all this? The war, the march, the alliance?"

"I like fighting for Lucan better than Garnoc," Ekwulf grunted. "Lucan is a proper warrior, not a coward like Garnoc."

"And this is a worthier and greater challenge than putting down some rebellion," Torvath said. "Marching outnumbered against a huge horde?" He grinned. "What a grand and glorious way to die."

"I'd rather have a grand and glorious victory than a grand and glorious death," she snorted. "But is that all it is? Just a chance to die well?"

"A chance to honor our gods by proving ourselves in battle," Ekwulf said. "If we fight well, if we die well, we'll be rewarded in the afterlife. We may disagree with Ulrik's beliefs about how best to go about achieving such rewards, but all Iron Blades honor the same gods of war and hunger. Just in a different manner."

"So what would you prefer, then?" she asked.

"Glorious duels like the one we fought," Torvath said, running his fingers over the scar on her jaw. "Great hunts of monsters and beasts. Grand rituals of strength and skill, a bit like the tournaments you southerners like to put on. Taking on mercenary contracts. Not this...messy sort of conquest that Ulrik has in mind. Our people aren't meant to rule, we're meant to honor the gods."

"Ruling these lands would be damned boring, anyway," Ekwulf said.

"I don't know, Duchess Sarya seems to have quite a bit of fun," she said with a grin. Judging by the quizzical looks on their faces, they didn't know what she was talking about.

"What about you?" Torvath asked. "Why stick with Lucan's cause?"

She shrugged.

"He's a good friend. Saved my arse a few times, and I've saved his plenty of times, too. And he pays well."

"Is that all that matters?" Torvath asked. "Coin?"

"Oh, it's not all that matters. Wine, music, good sex...all those things matter, too."

Her fingers trailed down Ekwulf's chest, then Torvath's.

"Speaking of which...you boys think you're ready for another round?"

Torvath laughed, tossed the flask aside, then gripped her hips to turn her over. She smiled brightly, and braced herself for a long, wild night...

***

The halls were empty save for a handful of servants, so Sarya had no trouble making her discreet journey to the trophy room. She stepped inside and gasped at the items on display: the skulls of great beasts that had no doubt been dragons or other such monsters, a massive sword fit for a giant, and a shield made out gleaming glass. Smaller trophies adorned the walls: tattered banners from great battles, ancient iron weapons, and the claws of various beasts and monsters.

She shuddered a bit as she imagined what such beasts would have been like in the flesh, then took a deep breath to focus herself. At the center of the room was a large, cushioned bench with a small table for reading. Sarya headed over to it, thought for a moment, then began to disrobe.

It would be quite fun to see the look on Ketrik's face when he saw her in such a state. Within minutes, she had stripped bare, and was now clad in only her dark stockings. Shivering a bit from the cold, and hoping that Ketrik would arrive soon to help warm her up, she took a seat on the edge of the cushioned bench and primly crossed her legs.

She took another deep breath and waited.

A few minutes passed. Her nipples grew hard in the cold air, and she squirmed a bit at the coldness and at the burning anticipation. Gods, was he deliberately delaying himself in order to tease her?

She'd have to punish him for that.

The door opened and she licked her lips and beamed...only for her mouth to drop as Lucan entered, instead of Ketrik.

His eye swept over her naked form, and he stepped forward, and the door swung shut behind him.

"Ah, now this is quite the surprise," he said, his gaze turning from her to regard the trophies.

"Lucan, I-"

"One of the servants said they spotted you heading this way. I was hoping to steal you away for a time, so I followed."

She swallowed, feeling quite awkward and nervous. Lucan had said, of course, that he didn't care who she slept with, but him intruding on an impending tryst hadn't been part of the plan.

"I'm sorry, but I'm...expecting someone."

"Obviously." He stepped closer, still regarding the skulls on the wall. His fingers reached out, brushing over her bare shoulder. She shivered at the touch, and felt her longing for him drown out her nervousness.

"Ketrik, I presume?" he went on.

"Yes," she murmured. "I wanted to surprise him."

"Well, you still can." He reached down, his firm grasp taking her by the chin. "Get on your hands and knees."

Her jaw dropped.

"Lucan, gods, I don't know how he'd-"

"This is my castle, and your body belongs to me," he snapped, adopting the domineering tone he'd used the first time he'd fucked her, when he'd so wonderfully punished and used her back in that dining room.

Ketrik did strike her as an open-minded type, but she didn't know how he'd react if he walked in on such a scene.

And yet she could not resist that touch and that fiery gaze. She nodded and feel to her knees on the carpet, then leaned forward, her hands resting upon the ground, keeping her ass raised high for him.

She also wondered what would have happened if the roles had been reversed: if Lucan had arrived late, while Ketrik was ravishing her. Sarya trembled at the thought, quite liking the idea of Lucan's cold gaze upon her while that barbarian ravished her.

Lucan laughed, and she heard the rustling of leather and fabric as he undid his belt and lowered his leggings.

"Already wet?"

She bit her lip and nodded, then felt him settle in behind her, one strong hand grasping her hip, the other reaching up to clutch her shoulder.

Sarya whimpered and tensed at the feel of that cock's thick tip brushing against her sex, then his grip tightened and his hips shoved forward: filling her with one deep, rough thrust. The movement forced a cry from her lips, and her eyes remained affixed on the door, watching with a mixture of dread and hope for Ketrik's arrival.

He set a rough pace, his hips slapping against her ass, his fingers leaving red marks in her soft, pale skin. Her soft chirps and mewls of pleasure filled the room, as she was helpless to resist his strength or her rising pleasure. Her shame and nervousness somehow heightened her desire, making each thrust more potent, each slam of his hips more powerful.

The door slowly swung open. She bit her lip and tensed, but Lucan did not slow down. Instead, his grip tightened, the pain causing her to moan in delight and protest.

Ketrik entered, his eyes widening at the scene before him. The door remained open behind him, and she blushed at the thought of even more witnesses to her current state.

"I have been meaning to thank you," Lucan said, his voice quite calm and collected despite the fast, vigorous fuck he was giving the duchess. "Your efforts ensured an easy victory, and your help ensured a triumph over my rival."

Ketrik stared, speechless. Sarya saw both shock and lust in those green eyes.

"So consider this a token of my gratitude," Lucan continued. "I've got her all wet and warmed up for you."

The words drew forth a moan from the duchess. Lucan knew just how to talk to drive her wild, the same way he'd spoken of her to Neryth, as if Sarya's opinion had been irrelevant, as if she'd just been a toy to pass around.

Ketrik reached back and swung shut the door.

"Thank you, my lord," the shaman said softly, slowly stepping forward. She met Ketrik's eyes and tried to give him an apologetic look, but her mouth gaped and she moaned anew, louder than before.

"It was an honor to bring my people over to a worthier cause," Ketrik said, still approaching. "And I look...I look forward to further such honors. Assuming that we continue to work together."

"I see no reason why we cannot." His voice trembled as he panted a bit, but those wondrous firm thrusts did not falter. No doubt he was just as aroused by the situation as Sarya.

"No reason we cannot collaborate right here and now," Ketrik went on, his eyes boring into Sarya's.

"Indeed. Undress, shaman. I shall ensure she remains wet and ready for you..."

With that, Lucan gripped her hair and shoved her cheek down against the soft carpet. The new angle was heavenly, his cock driving into her faster and rougher than before. She cried out, biting down into the carpet as the wet sounds of their fucking filled the room.

She couldn't see Ketrik on account of the new position, but she could hear him pant a bit, and heard him quickly undress. Her hair fell over her face at another deep thrust, all but blinding her.

She puffed for air and whimpered, her eyes rolling back and her toes curling at a sudden spike of pleasure. Gods, she was close...

But Lucan sensed that, and slapped her ass fiercely, helping to stave off the climax.

"Not yet," he snapped. "The honor of your first climax should go to the shaman, I think. For all that he has done for us."

Sarya had to admit she was quite surprised at Lucan's change of heart: he'd gone from glaring at the shaman and calling him a savage, to sharing Sarya's body with him. But her body and mind were too wracked with hungry desire to dwell too much on that.

Firm hands grasped for her cheek, lifting her face from the floor.

Ketrik, now nude, knelt before her, cupping her face in his hands. Her dazed eyes did their best to take him in: regarding his tall, well-built form. She noted the scars and tattoos, and couldn't help but thinking of running her fingers and tongue over those marks, and of grasping those narrow hips.

Her gaze moved between his legs: his cock was a bit longer than Lucan's, and slightly slimmer...and she was sure Ketrik knew how to use it. She drooled a bit, and he laughed and wiped the mess away.

"Beautiful," he murmured, staring into her eyes. His fingers curled into her hair, gently steadying her as Lucan continued to pound against her.

"It is all right, my lord," he said. "You may take the honor of her first climax. Just watching...just watching will be an honor enough for me."

Somehow that was even more arousing than Ketrik actually fucking her. She panted for air, her sweaty chest tensing. A shaking hand reached out, trying to grasp for the shaman's cock, but he smiled and batted her hand away.

"Not yet," he chided. "Just give in, my lady. I want to see. I want to hear."

Her face was sweaty and flushed, her neck aching, and she managed to nod. Lucan growled from behind her, both hands now gripping her hips as he slammed into her, taking her as fiercely and as quickly as he had during their first tryst.

"She's close," Lucan rasped. "Just needs...something else to finish her off."

"I know just the thing..."

One hand remained in her hair, holding her neck upright, while Ketrik's other hand reached between her legs. His fingers found her sex and she wailed at the sensations of those teasing fingers and the fierce fucking. The symphony created by those fingers and that cock was just too much.

"Gods!" she cried, the sound echoing in the chamber. Her ears started to ring, now barely able to hear the slaps of Lucan's hips, or Ketrik's heavy breathing, or even her own moans and whimpers. Her hips rocked back against Lucan as her pleasure soared. Her eyes widened, staring into Ketrik's as he grinned and held her. Her juices soaked Lucan's cock, dripping onto the fine carpet, and her back arched, then held still: poised and tense and helpless.

Her body shuddered and she collapsed forward, her hands clasping to Ketrik for support as she panted and writhed.

Lucan laughed, slapped her ass, then grunted and pulled out of her.

"She's all yours, shaman," the duke said, rising to his feet and leaving her helpless and panting on the floor.

"Nonsense, my lord," Ketrik said, rising and stepping away from her. "It would be quite rude of her not to let you climax as well, don't you think?"

"Yes," Sarya mumbled, and brushed her sweaty hair from her face. "Quite...quite rude. And I would never dream of being so ungrateful."

"Let's get her on the bench, then," Lucan said.

Ketrik knelt and easily scooped the limp, panting duchess into his arms. Her dazed smile swung from the shaman then to the duke, then she sighed happily as Ketrik set her down, her back against the soft fabric.

Lucan grabbed her hands and gave her a yank, pulling her towards the one side so her head dangled off the edge. Meanwhile, Ketrik joined her on the bench, his firm hands pushing apart her trembling thighs as he knelt between them.

"Gods," she panted, as an aftershock from her climax rippled through her.

"Hear that?" Ketrik laughed. "She thinks we're gods."

"Perhaps I do," she managed to say with a weak, blissful smile. Her hand reached out, gently taking hold of Lucan's cock, still glistening from being inside her. "So let me worship..."

Lucan stepped closer, taking hold of his cock near the base, to guide himself towards her eager, panting lips. He gripped the back of her head and she opened wide, letting him thrust as deep as he could into her warm, eager mouth.

One hand reached up, gripping Lucan's backside, while the other reached down, fumbling for Ketrik's shaft, eager to guide him inside of her.

She let out a muffled whimper around Lucan's dick as Ketrik's manhood brushed over her folds. Her hips bucked upwards, needing more, desperately wanting him inside her, to fill her pussy while Lucan filled her mouth.

123456...8