The Dutchman's Knot - Grad School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SueAnn spoke, "My advisor and I have picked a subject of research. Her name is Ms. Klia Main, PhD. and quite well known in the area of genetic research. She approached me and suggested the idea. Somehow, I think they know about our relationship."

"Oh yes, Tony's mother, I've had a session with Klia and she is brilliant. I don't think there is any greater expert in the world regarding the sex practices of the island cultures. And by the way, PhD's love sex too."

SueAnn pointed her finger in Grant's chest and said, "It seems that you are a well-known subject in these academic circles. You can't escape the notoriety you've made for yourself coming from the medical and psychological communities in the Netherlands and the States.

"And what would that be," he asked?

SueAnn cuddled in closer and said, "I hope you like it. There's a good chance that you will be needed to contribute to the research."

"I don't understand," he replied.

PRSI has received a $20 million grant to explore the possibility of producing a male child that has the same sex characteristic as you. In addition, another female child is being planned in hopes of producing the same carrier genes that your mother carried which made possible the characteristics you possess. In their late teen years, hopefully they will mate and produce offspring with these same characteristics.

"Isn't that genetic engineering and isn't the possibility of it being used for sinister purposes likely," he asked?

The scientific governing board here at PRSI will approve or disapprove all experimentation to make sure this does not happen. They approve all research from a strong ethical point of view. One of the foremost missions of PSRI is to preserve the lifestyles of the native cultures here. Keep in mind that the entire program was developed so that the native South Sea Island cultures could be protected and coexist without any harm or interference with the modern morality of the western world.

Suddenly they embraced the other and rode through another simultaneous orgasm. "Oh, that was a good one," SueAnn said as she gave him another affectionate kiss. "You know, I kind of like you."

He laughed and said, "You'd better, you can't get away from me now. Furthermore you can't divorce me either. So there, and what is the new surprise?"

"I'm not sure I want to get away. I'm very happy laying here all locked up and reaching an orgasm every few minutes. You can leave it in as long as you want. Getting back to the surprise, it involves another woman. I hope you will approve."

"What do you mean," he asked?

"Do you remember Mrs. Taylor from the Psychological Health Center (PHC) back in the States?"

"Yes, Gwn, she was one of my favorites...so intelligent and incredibly sexy... I loved her friend Jeni as well. Both were great lovers. And Gwn and I seemed to have a special connection. We were about the same age and she was very feminine; very affectionate and very passionate. Both are wonderful female human beings. I would love to see them again."

"I thought so," replied SueAnn. "It turns out that in signing your application papers at PHC, you gave them permission to use your DNA information in future research projects if warranted. The same was true for Mrs. Taylor. And it was discovered that Gwn carries a similar recessive genetic allele in her X chromosome as your mother. This of course is the mutation that created the sophisticated knot in the base of your penis. It is also a mutation the PSRI would like to make available for future generations."

"Grant changed the subject quickly and said, "Here, put this towel under you. My love equipment is almost drained and the knot is going down. You'll be leaking a lot."

"Oh...OK", SueAnn replied as she raised her hips and let the Dutchman slide the towel under them.

"It is our plan to only use Gwn as a surrogate which would commit her for a year. We do want her to bare a male child naturally. She's only 42 and from what you say, is very sexual and very fertile.

Grant started to laugh and before he could say anything further SueAnn interrupted, "What are you laughing at old man."

"It just seems odd that I'm here with my cock buried in my stepdaughter's pussy and she begins to tell me of her future mating plans."

SueAnn affectionately smacked him on his arm and said, "Well, get used to it. Tony knows about the relationship we have. I'm not giving this up anytime soon. Keep in mind that he is a native Pauloan and this is considered the norm in their culture. Believe it or not he has a similar relationship with his mother although he says that it's waning now. In their culture, it is a transitioning relationship that takes place from mother to new mate. He will continue to have sex with his mother just as you and I, although maybe not as much. You have something unique that this girl considers extra special.

Birth control and DNA scanning has allowed their culture to thrive with few birth abnormalities. We hope to preserve their further way of life so that we can develop tests and DNA scans that will identify and screen genetic abnormalities before the tiny cells combine to create a human life. We see tremendous benefit for all humanity in this research."

"Wow, this is the perfect place for us," her father said. Then he asked, "Does Gwn know anything about this project yet?

"No, not at all," replied SueAnn. "We plan to send her an email tomorrow to setup a conference call next week. We want you in on the conference call. She and probably her friend Jeni will be offered a free trip here to Lia Pauloa; all expenses paid.

"Thanks for inviting me in on the conference call. I'd love to talk with those two girls again. I look forward to seeing them."

SueAnn laughed and teased, "I'll bet you would."

By this time Elvis had left the building and the cleanup was almost done. Grant kissed his adopted daughter and with great affection said, "I'm so proud of you and love you very much." As they parted an afternoon nap occupied the remainder of the day.

12