The Dyke-clit Exploder

Story Info
The further adventures of Janice.
1.2k words
3.65
45.8k
13
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mef
mef
30 Followers

Janice Jenkins took a swig of cold beer and clicked with her mouse. Naked from the waist down, she sat on a tattered swivel chair (prop. her last employers) covered with an old towel that was already stained with cunt batter. Her jeans and boxers were bunched around her ankles as she leaned forward to inspect the screen.

Ever since being fired from her job as security guard to an office supplies company she had been spending most of her social security on beer and porn sites and most of the night whacking off to pixelated tits and vaginas.

"Fucking bitch, Jacobs!" she muttered to herself as she called up an image of well-stacked porn star Veronika Zemanova.

"Fucking homophobe!"

Janice had been fired for allegedly tickling the asshole of a 19 year old post-girl working the college vacation. In truth, although she'd admired the girl's glorious cheeks on many occasion, she'd merely accidentally prodded her with the holder of her gun....in a completely non-subconsciously motivated way, of course [fuck off, Dr Freud]. June Jacobs, her line manager, had been dying to get rid of her, and this was a golden opportunity once she'd persuaded the girl to make a formal complaint.

Janice wiggled over to the ice-box to get another beer, finally kicking off the constriction around her ankles. She sat back down on the chair with a loud squeak, took a swig of the fresh beer and started to flick at her already swollen clit while admiring the enormous tits on the screen.

"Fuck, I love the jugs on this bitch!" Janice clicked again and was presented with a close-up of Miss Zemanova's pretty asshole. As she raised her fat ass off the chair, her uterus began to contract and a few squirts of juice soaked the towel.

"Now that's an asshole worth getting fired over" She moaned between gritted teeth.

---------

Although she slept for most of the day, Janice did spend some of the daylight hours indulging her passion for girl-watching. Her next door neighbors were a divorcee, Jennifer Annensky, and her twin 18 year old daughters Candy and Mandy. Both girls were on the cheerleading squad and consequently there was a steady stream of friends from the squad at the house: lounging by the pool or working through routines in the garden. All of this was keenly observed by the 27 year old former security guard.

Strangely, her response to the squad's wonderful enthusiasm wasn't the usual 'go Roxboro!' or 'go team!', but 'oh shit, oh fuck, oh shit, shake those fuckin huuugge tittsss ahhh!' together with 'squelch, sloop, squelch, sloop'.

Indeed, many of the young teens were awesomely endowed - in fact were legends for this reason through 3 counties. Many were already a D-cup at 18; those that weren't so lucky relied on water bras thereby provoking next-door's, and other, acts of onanism under false pretences; but the bouncing balloons were enjoyed as if they were real. The 'enjoyees' included several members of the ultra-conservative town of Roxboro's firmly closeted lesbian community, such as the supposedly 'divorced' 39 year old assistant cheerleading coach; the 45 year old 'never found the right man' head of the English department and devoted supporter of female athletics; and the tiny, hooked-nosed 25 year old redhead [concentrating on her career] who was one of the student counsellors.

Oddly enough, the expression of their enthusiasm for the girls' routines, in bathrooms, bedrooms and otherwise deserted lunch-time classrooms wasn't 'go, team! either, but also 'squelch, sloop, squelch, sloop'.

-------

At 3 the following afternoon, Janice snorted, groaned and dragged her fat ass out of bed and headed for the shower, pausing to look at herself in the bathroom's full-length mirror. She tried to be original in her life, tried to make an original statement to the world, but, if truth be told, her appearance was stereotypical bull-dyke. 5'5", 185 pounds, muscular, tree-trunk legs, wide ass, small pointy tits, thick biceps, and a crew-cut. She showered quickly before returning to wade through the mess on the bedroom floor, looking for her sweatpants.

"Fuck, I better clear up in here; this place is a sty" she muttered, as she negotiated assorted empty beer cans, pizza boxes, dirty boxers and pussy magazines well acquainted with her left hand.

Feeling a little horny, she considered whether to give the Hustler with the beer stain on the cover a perusal, but decided to lie back and rerun a piece of video from her mental spank bank. The piece in question wasn't her friend Carla's big sister soaping her giant 23 year old jugs observed through a crack in the door in Freshman year; or even walking in on Lena, her room-mate in the police academy, jerking off to a porno; it was Madeleine East from her old workplace, exposing her gigantic knockers in exchange for 'immunity' from the consequences of her attempted theft. Just as she decided to wallow in the latter memory for the three hundredth time she heard delightful girly squeals coming from the neighbor's garden.

"Oh, fuuuuuckk yeaahhh!" said Janice as she took in the clit-stiffening sight of 6 teenage girls in micro-bikinis waiving pom-poms and bending over in unison.

"Fuck 'Melons' Maddy. Live jerk-off material delivered to my window! What a fucking great country!"

Meanwhile Candy, Mandy and their four friends were going through the routine they intended to use at the next football game. As usual, there was a lot of titty-shaking - for some reason the assistant coach always insisted on it. As the girls turned round in unison, shaking their tits in the direction of Janice's window, several of the largest ones shook free. Janice, who had been jerking off so hard her clit seemed about to burst into flames, lost her balance and banged her head hard on the glass.

"Is the dyke watching?" whispered Candy to her friend Celia.

"Oh yeah! She just banged her head on the fucking window!"

"Probably jerking off again. Lets give her a show that'll make her clit explode"

For the next fifteen minutes, minus their bikini tops, the girls pranced, paraded, shook their asses and wobbled their astonishing teen mammaries. Meanwhile Janice was spraying the bedroom carpet with so much pussy juice she was sure she'd be out of bodily fluids before long.

"Okay girls, now for the dyke-clit exploder" mouthed Mandy to the others.

At her signal three girls got on all-fours, facing away from Janice's window, backs bent and peachy teen asses in the air.

"Ohhh, mannn. Shiiit" sighed Janice, attacking her almost-purple clitoris in an even greater frenzy.

Two others climbed on top, supported by the three below and copying the posture. Finally, Mandy leapt up to the top of the pyramid and did the same.

"Ahhhhrrrgggh" groaned Jan, between gritted teeth.

In quick order the girls strained their spines to stick out their asses further, reaching back to spread their now visible labia, before turning to look over their shoulders at Janice's crew-cut head now clearly visible in the window.

Simultaneously all six waggled their tongues at her in the most obscene and contemptuous way possible.

"Holy fuckkkking shhiiiiiit" Janice felt her womb contact painfully before experiencing the most intense pain of her 27 years.

"Uurgghh , my clit!!" A panicking Janice fled to the bathroom to staunch the blood-flow and the giggling girls dismounted, gave each other high-fives and went in for sodas.

mef
mef
30 Followers