The Earth Mother

Story Info
Adrian discovers he has more than a foster mother.
4.6k words
4.46
52k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Starlight
Starlight
1,033 Followers

Alice was neither tall nor short. She was neither beautiful nor plain. When at age twenty she married George, she was wide hipped, with full soft breasts, generous mouth, upturned nose, and bright shining blue eyes. She was also three months pregnant to George.

It was no shotgun wedding. Alice had told George that she did not want him to marry her if he did not really want to. George, who sincerely loved Alice, had exploded. "You'll marry me if I have to drag you to the altar." He did not have to drag her.

George worked for a company in a semi-skilled capacity that made concrete pipes and culverts. The wages were not good, so they were always on a tight budget. Soon after their marriage they were fortunate to be granted a house built by the State Government for people on low incomes.

After the birth of their first child, another one was quickly on its way. Alice loved children and soon after they had moved into their house, she became a sort of substitute mother for the neighbourhood children. Many of these children belonged to single parent families, or had inadequate parents, or both, so they came to Alice for the love and consolation she so generously gave.

If they grazed their knee, they went to Alice. If they broke a toy, Alice tried to mend it. If they were hungry, Alice somehow stretched her limited budget to feed them.

Alice was the Great Earth Mother, always there for all this world's unhappy children, of whatever age.

The local men and women also came to Alice with their woes – "He hit me again last night." -"I came home and the guy from next door was fucking her on the sofa"- she had words of comfort and advice for them.

Alice enjoyed her sex life with George immensely. For both of them, it was the outcome of their love for each other.

George was a morning person and Alice an evening person, so in the morning it was a "quick one for George," and in bed at night, it was "a long one for Alice."

For Alice sex was a combination of factors. In addition to the release of sexual tension, it was fun, it was an expression of love, and, earth mother that she was it was a means of comforting and consoling George when he was troubled.

Sometimes at night, when George had ejaculated into her, she would sit across him with his penis still inside her and laughingly say, "I'm going to hold on to you all night." She would then proceed to hold on until he rose in her again and put more sperm in.

Unlike many women, she loved having her husband's sperm in her, and after his morning "quick one," she would try to hold on to his fluid long after he had gone to work. "That's part of him still with me," she said to herself.

After the birth of her second child, the first of two bitter blows fell upon Alice and George. They were told that Alice could not have any more children. To Alice the lover of children, and George who derived joy from helping her to have them, this announcement was crushing.

Alice, with her usual determined outlook on life, soon found a way round the problem. "Let's become foster parents," she said to George.

"They'd never let us," replied George. "They only want well-off foster parents, not battlers like us."

"You don't know that for sure," retorted Alice.

"All right, give it a go if you want to," said George.

An application to become foster parents was made, and there now followed questionnaires, interviews and home inspections.

George had been right about the financial angle, but it became clear even to the bureaucratic officialdom of the Social Welfare Department, that in Alice they had the eternal loving mother, ready to take any of God's unhappy creatures to her ample bosom. So, they were accepted.

There were some months of waiting before Adrian arrived.

Adrian was a surprise. He came from a family where his father had been sent to prison for twenty years for murder, and a mother who was a hopeless drug addict. There were three other children – one boy and two girls, all of whom had been taken into care by the Welfare Department and placed in one foster home, with the exception of Adrian.

The problem was, that Adrian at fifteen years old, was much older than his brother and sisters, and was on the age borderline for State organised foster care. Most foster parents did not want children who had entered puberty, with all the mad, hormone racing problems of that age group.

So, it was that Adrian was initially left out. The Department turned to Alice and George and the social worker said quite frankly, "If you won't take him, I don't know what we'll do."

After some discussion, Alice and George agreed to take the boy. At their first meeting with Adrian, they saw a thin, pale faced lad who was very withdrawn. He looked at least three years younger than his actual age, and he did not seem to possess that noisy, exuberant quality rightly or wrongly associated with the teenager. They found it very difficult to get him to speak, his replies to their questions being given in monosyllables.

"He's had a bad time of it," confided the social worker. "He's practically had to look after his siblings, and has been subjected to some pretty brutal treatment."

Adrian made no comment about the room they had got ready for him, and didn't seem to take any interest in any other part of the house or garden. What he did do, was to eat as if he had not had a proper meal for years, which of course, he hadn't.

The mother in Alice almost wept at his condition, and George was concerned about their ability to communicate with this distant youth. They approached the problem with great care, not trying to force responses from Adrian, and in the following months he started to come out of his hard protective shell.

One of the first signs of his entering into a warm relationship with the family was his taking an interest in Alice's two young children. Alice observed him playing games with them and amusing them. The next sign was when he came into the kitchen one day to ask something of Alice, and he began with, "Mum…"

This did not impact on Alice immediately, but after he had left the kitchen, it hit her. It was the first time he had called her by any name or title.

Thereafter Alice continued to be "mum,' and George became, "dad."

Alice fostered Adrian with all the love she had to give. She provided a tender female environment for him, while George introduced him to those masculine pursuits, like football, fishing, "mucking about with cars" and "doing things down in the shed."

Adrian began to thrive. His paleness was replaced by a healthy colour, and he began to develop physically so as to look his age. Alice and George could see he had the makings of a nice looking young man with a good physique.

One problem was Adrian's schoolwork. He was way down the bottom of the class, and neither Alice nor George were exactly great scholars. They did their best to help Adrian, and although he began to improve, it became obvious that scholarship was not his line.

After talking to his teachers, and discussing matters with Adrian, it was decided that once he was sixteen they would begin a search for an apprenticeship. This was not easy, as apprenticeships were rare, and many employers insisted on taking boys who had completed the full high school course.

George approached his own employer who, aware of Adrian's circumstances, agreed to take him for a trial period as an apprentice maintenance fitter and turner after he turned sixteen.

Fortunately, Adrian was not located at the same plant as George, but in another branch of the company. Thus, he was not present when the next devastating blow fell.

Early one morning, George, still harbouring the memory of his morning "quick one" with Alice, was using a hand manipulated electric overhead crane.

He was moving a huge concrete culvert with the crane, and instead of walking with the hand set behind and to one side of the load, he walked alongside it. One of the wire hawsers gave way. The culvert swung. At that point, George was between the culvert and a solid wall. The culvert crushed and killed him.

Alice was devastated. She could not believe that her beloved George, her husband, lover, friend and supporter, was dead. Killed in such a terrible way.

Her own two children were too young to fully comprehend what had befallen the family. Adrian, having been schooled by George in what were believed to be the "manly qualities," tried to become Alice's comforter.

Throughout her grief, Alice was told by Adrian over and over again, "I'll take care of you mum." He didn't know what else to say.

Alice mourned George deeply, but she had a solid working class background and knew that life had to go on. She had her children to care for, and there was Adrian. She turned to the practicalities of their existence.

Inspections had shown that the hawser had been badly worn, and should have been replaced long before it gave way. This meant a hefty compensation pay out by the company.

Alice, always careful in money matters, saw to it that the pay out was well placed to give them a small, but steady income. Adrian also brought in a little money, and all round, they were little worse off than when George was alive.

Adrian was in his seventeenth year when Alice finally started to recover fully from George's death. It was then she noticed that apart from her self and the children, Adrian seemed to have no friends, and especially no girl friends. If he went out at all, it was on his own or with the family.

He now had a fully established apprenticeship and was doing very well. Sometimes he would save money from his wages and take Alice and the children out to see a film, or for some other treat. Very occasionally they would get a sitter to look after the children and he and Alice would go out together for the evening.

He seemed to be trying to take on the role of the man of the house. He did the little maintenance jobs around the house, and was always to hand when it came to the simple chores like washing up.

Alice, always having been very economical when it came to purchasing clothing for herself, now resorted to the local Salvation Army Opportunity shop to clothe herself. Fortunately she had an eye for just the right attire for her slightly full figure, and was often the envy of people who spent ten times more than she on clothing.

Again, Adrian did a little saving, and when he thought he had accumulated enough money, he would take Alice out to buy something new and special in the way of clothes.

"You'll look great in this, mum," he would say. And so she did.

Alice recognised what was happening. Adrian was trying to take George's place. His promises to "look after" her at the height of her grief, had been real.

One aspect of Adrian that troubled her was what she heard at night. Her bedroom was right next to Adrian's. Through the thin wall, she could hear his gasps and moans as he masturbated. Most disturbing, she would often hear him crying after he seemed to have finished ejaculating.

She hesitated to intrude or question him about this, and was at a loss to know what to do. What he needed was a loving relationship with a girl, but she could think of no way to help with this.

The situation took an unexpected turn when, on one of their nights out together to see a film, in the dark of the cinema, Adrian put his arm round Alice's shoulder. She did not object to this, in fact, she rather enjoyed it. "That's what George used to do," she recalled.

The cinema was close to home, so they walked the distance, and as they did so, Adrian held her hand. On arriving home they said "goodnight" to the sitter and drank a cup of tea. When Alice said she was "off to bed," Adrian rose, walked over to her, and kissed her lightly on the lips. "Goodnight," he said.

That night Alice thought long and hard. As she heard Adrian masturbating, she wondered.

In the following weeks Adrian demonstrated even more physical affection. When departing for work he tended to hold Alice close, and the kiss that had once been a peck on the cheek, had become a full blown kiss on the lips.

While not rejecting these growing physical contacts with her, Alice did not allow herself to reciprocate. "As if a well set up young fellow like him would want a widow twelve years older than him and with two children."

Despite this lecturing of herself, Alice was unable to deny what was happening to her. Now, as she heard him masturbating at night, she felt herself getting aroused. She had not had any sexual relationship since the death of George, and she was emotionally and physically ripe for someone to love her sexually again. And so, listening to Adrian, she began to masturbate in unison with him, trying desperately to muffle her cries when she climaxed.

So, it went on for weeks. Adrian looked at her with increasing longing, and Alice tried to pretend his touches and attention did not arouse her.

She thought of asking him to leave, but the motherly care she had lavished on him, and her genuine love for Adrian, forbade such a move.

Adrian's eighteenth birthday was approaching, and as he still seemed to lack any friends or close acquaintances, she decided to invite some of his work mates for a small party. Word got to Adrian's boss about this gathering, and he was quickly on the telephone to Alice.

"Why haven't I been invited?" he asked.

Alice was at a loss to know what to say, but finally stuttered out, "But…I didn't think you'd be interest…"

"Of course I'm interested," came back the reply. "It's just the occasion I need. I've got something special for Adrian." So, the invitation was extended.

On the day in question, everything went marvelously. Adrian, it seemed, was a lot more popular than Alice had thought. Many of those present had known her through George and her attendance at company picnics and other gatherings. They spoke to her of George, and she found that she could discuss what had happened without pain.

Half way through the evening the boss called for quiet. He made a short speech about Adrian's success as an apprentice, and ended by announcing that Adrian was the company's apprentice of the year. A certificate to this effect was handed over, together with a cheque of very generous amount. Hearty clapping followed.

Alice was amazed at all this. Adrian rarely said anything about his working life, and about his successes. She wished she had questioned him more closely.

The party over, Alice and Adrian began to clear up. "You are naughty, Adrian," Alice said with a laugh, "You've never told me how well you were doing, or how much you're liked at work."

Adrian stood looking at her for a while, then said quite simply, "When I come home I want to be with you. I want to talk about you, not me."

Alice was confounded. She had no words in reply, so she said, "Let's leave the clearing up until morning." They departed to their separate bedrooms.

Alice lay still in her bed, listening for sounds in Adrian's room. She heard his gasps and little cries begin. Determinedly she rose, left her room, walked into Adrian's room without knocking, and said, "Not tonight my love."

With equal audacity she crossed to his bed, took off her nightdress, pulled back his covers and climbing on top of him and placing her vaginal opening over the head of his erect manhood said, "Tonight you'll be a man." With this, she lowered herself on to him.

Adrian was momentarily stunned. As Alice's warm moistness enclosed his penis he felt as if he was entering paradise. "Mum…mum," he cried out, and as Alice began to move him up and down inside her. He continued this cry, seeming to have no other words to express what he was feeling.

Alice did have words. She kept up a constant whisper. "Its all right sweetheart, let it all go when you're ready. Put it all into mum. Let me have your sperm. Nothing to worry about just let me love you. Just let me have it all," and with a wicked smile added, "I know how to look after it."

Adrian came with a howl of ecstacy. As she felt the first spurt of his discharge, Alice suited her movement to his rhythm, thrusting down on to him with each mighty spurt to the full length of his organ.

Alice, so long without a man to love her like this, kept him inside her long after he had emptied himself into her. She had not climaxed, but for that, she had plans.

Adrian, having now experienced his first sexual intercourse, his first woman, was overwhelmed. Throughout all his fantasies during masturbation, most of which had Alice as their content, he had not imagined the beauty and wonder of this contact as it really was. He had been taken to heaven, and even though the climax was past, he still hung there in bliss.

Alice brought him back to reality by withdrawing from him and saying, "This single bed is too small. Come to my room."

She took Adrian by the hand and pulled him up and without giving him a chance to say anything, led him to her double bed.

"Not a quick one this time," she thought, but knowing she could not push too far with this raw young lover, she went carefully about her tender work.

She began by kissing Adrian, gradually opening his mouth with her tongue so as to push it in and explore. Adrian soon saw the point, and reciprocated, if a little awkwardly.

She pulled his head down to her large, soft, motherly breasts. He somehow knew what to do, and took a nipple into his mouth. Alice held his head close to her, thinking, "Feeding at the breast is so beautiful, I wonder if his own mother fed him like this. Well, he can have all of me he wants."

Adrian did get all he wanted. He discovered the pleasure or caressing a soft breast as he sucked and licked a nipple. Alice guided his hand down to her sex organ and moved his finger to her clitoris, showing how to move his finger round it to pleasure her.

She took his penis into her hand to slowly stimulate it until he was crying out with delight.

Rolling on to her back she told Adrian to come on top of her, and guiding his penis with her hand, she brought him to her entrance. She laughed and said, "In you go, my love." He pushed into her.

Feeling his length inside her, Alice, holding him close, luxuriated in his young body. Even in the act of sex, she was the mother. It was the desire to nurture and comfort that gave a special dimension to her sexual loving. I was as if the man loving her was her child that she wanted to take back into herself. She sought for oneness in the carnal act.

It had been that way with George, and now, despite his inexperience as a lover, Alice felt herself melding with Adrian. With him inside her, she was complete again. She was a whole woman in a way she had not been since George.

Another aspect of Alice's sexual interaction was that for her it was always procreative. Even though she knew she would never give birth again to a child, there remained within her psyche as she joined in sexual union, the desire for new life to be implanted within her body.

Although Adrian, or any other man Alice honoured with her body, might not be able to understand or interpret these dimensions of Alice's loving, the impact was there.

Neither Alice nor Adrian were given to philosophising about the meaning of life, but as Adrian penetrated Alice, he somehow knew that this was it – to be at one with a women like Alice.

The future implications were still far from them as they lost themselves in each other. "This night," thought Alice, "will be my special birthday gift to him." So she was ready to teach him what arts of sensual love one night would allow, and was ready to respond to his explorations of her body. "The morning is the morning," she thought, as she whispered her words of love and desire to him.

The morning came. The odour of their loving hung about them, Adrian's sperm still lingered in Alice's vagina and that which had spilled out of her stained the sheet beneath them. Adrian felt the drying stickiness of Alice's discharges.

Starlight
Starlight
1,033 Followers
12