The Eden Shack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said nothing to the boys about Grace's impending arrival, preferring to leave it as a surprise, especially for Harry.

That night, and at Jacinta's invitation, Steve joined her in bed. She had a little plan in mind; a sort of revenge for his penetration of her being taken standing up against the sink.

"You do really want me, don't you?" she asked ingenuously.

"You know I do," he replied.

"Good, then you're going to get quite a lot of me."

"What do you mean?"

"Lie on your back and no fuss. I'm going to rub myself all over you and mark you with my juice, and then you're going to smell and taste me whether you like it or."

She didn't wait for any response and began to squirm her sex organ over him, starting by sliding it over his penis, moving it along the crevice of her vulva. Then she moved slowly up his belly and chest, finally poising it over his face and crushing it down onto his mouth.

"Lick me you fiend," she squealed, "make me come."

She felt his tongue enter her vaginal tunnel, thrusting back and forth. She was in a position to direct where she wanted his stimulation, and she moved so as to have his tongue pressure on her clitoris.

"Make me come…make me come…you beast…oh…oh…aaaah…"

She got her wish and more. Like a great ocean wave crashing in against a cliff it came, shaking her and dragging screams of delicious ecstasy from her. In her frenzy she became lost to Steve for a few moments and she thought she would faint. Hot spears seem to tear through her and she was in a vortex of coloured flashing lights.

Then the wave receded and was followed by little wavelets tinkling on the sand of a bay, gradually diminishing, and then ceasing.

She rolled off Steve, and looking at him saw that his face was drenched with her fluid.

"You poor boy," she said weakly, and began to lick his face clean. "Was it too bad of me?" she asked.

"You can be as bad as you like and as often as you like," he replied.

"Now I must do something for you, darling," Jacinta cooed, and sitting across him she drew his penis into her.

"Is that nice darling? Do you like being inside me…inside my warm wet tunnel…it's soft, isn't it…wouldn't you like to impregnate me? Put all that lovely baby making juice inside me and make a baby?

"Yes," he gasped.

She began to move on him as he lay helplessly submitting to her. Faster and faster she moved, and then suddenly he grasped her hips and groaned, "Don't stop," and the first ejection of semen drove into her.

"That's right, darling, let it all go, put it in deep; put a lovely baby in me."

It is doubtful if Steve heard her words because now it was he out in space as he emptied into her. There had been girls, quite a few of them, but nothing like this; the older woman, soft and warm, giving and demanding; the mother goddess who understood the nuances of sexual love, who drew out from the younger man the desire to impregnate, the longing to fulfil the primal drive to reproduce the species.

With a final groan he finished and looking up at her he said, "Jacinta," and in that one word he seemed to encapsulate all the wonder and ecstasy of their union.

She let him rest inside her for a long time, enjoying the physical union of genitals with genitals.

They began to speak, using words of love and devotion, and then he asked, "Shall I be able to make you pregnant?"

"Why, do you want to?"

"You seemed to want me to, and I've never felt like…like I needed to impregnate before."

"I don't think you will be able to, darling."

"No, Harry hasn't got mother pregnant and she's not on the pill and they don't use anything."

"Does she want to get pregnant to Harry?"

"I'm not sure. She might do but it'd bust everything wide open, there'd be a hell of row and it'd finish the marriage."

Jacinta thought for a moment and then said, "You know it can't last, don't you."

"What can't?"

"Your mother and Harry, you and me; we can enjoy each other but it won't last for ever."

"Why if nobody ever finds out?"

"Because, my darling, the age gap is too great, and you've already said you would like to impregnate me. It means that some time you're going to want to have children; and think about it; how would you feel when you're forty and you look at me, a sixty two year old woman? Let's enjoy each other while we can, but don't let's start thinking long term."

"It's not just infatuation," protested Steve, "I've loved you ever since I was a child, and now it's become…become this, I love you even more."

"I know you do, darling, but you're not a child anymore and what we have now is adult love, and it's adulterous."

"If I did make you pregnant, would you leave Justin and live with me?"

"I told you, I don't think you'll make me pregnant. Justin only managed it once, and although we tried to have more children we couldn't. We had tests and they found nothing wrong with either of us, but it just didn't happen. Now stop talking and let's have a shower and make love again."

They shared the shower and Steve would have taken her standing up again, but she protested, "No Steve, that's reserved for anniversaries."

"What anniversaries?"

"The anniversary of our first time in the kitchen; now stop messing about and let's get back to bed and I'll do something nice to you."

"You already have, several times."

"Variety is the seasoning of sexual love, darling" she laughed.

In bed she got him to lie on his back again. He thought she was going to repeat her previous performance of making him lick her, but she began by slowly stroking his hard phallus.

Little droplets of clear sticky fluid welled up out of his urethra. She pressed his foreskin back hard and leaned over to sniff his maleness. Justin had always smelt slightly acrid and she didn't much like it, but Steve was different. She tried to identify the aroma and decided it was a bit like roses after they had passed beyond full bloom.

She licked the droplets of pre-cum from the crown of his penis, tasting their slightly salty flavour, and then began to masturbate him with increasing rapidity. Waiting until she sensed he was about to come, she leaned over and took his penis into her mouth.

His sperm splattered against the back of her throat and she felt his hands clasp the back of her head, holding her firmly to him, and he cried out, "Oh, Jacinta…oh my God…"

She swallowed as rapidly as she could, but his emission was beyond anything she had experienced with Justin, even in early days. Using a hand to gently caress his testes, she realised why the massive discharge; they were huge compared to Justin's, and although he was emptying them they still felt firm, as if filling as fast as he emptied them.

Steve having ejaculated several times that day she decided they would now say goodnight and go to sleep, but it was not to be. If Justin failed to keep up with her needs, Steve overwhelmed them. In the end he had no more semen to pump into her, but somehow he retained an erection, and lying facing each other he was content to let his penis lie in her tunnel.

She went to sleep like that and of course, they parted during the night, but in the morning Steve was ready to go again, taking her soon after she woke up.

She wondered what sort of insatiable monster she had unleashed in him. He seemed to want all of her, sucking her nipples avidly, ever ready to give her oral sex, he could not leave her alone; he was like a child let loose in a chocolate factory.

In the end she had to say something to him. "Darling, as much as I love you, I don't think I can keep up the pace; you're overwhelming me."

He immediately looked contrite and said, "Sorry Jacinta, but it's your fault for being so beautiful; I just don't seem to be able to get enough of you."

At breakfast poor Harry seemed very disgruntled. He didn't say anything but Jacinta knew what the trouble was. Despite his request Steve and she had been very noisy in their love making, and it must have been hell for him imagining what they were doing.

In order to ensure some respite she told the boys to go for a swim or walk. "I've got things to do," she told them, "and don't want you under my feet for a couple of hours."

They cleared off. She didn't really have all that much to do except to clear up the mess Steve and she had made of the bed. "It'll be clean sheets a couple of time a day if we go on like this," she thought.

Until the previous night the boys had slept in the room with single beds. With the impending arrival of Grace, and understanding what that would mean, she prepared the double bed in the third bedroom.

The boys had not returned when Jacinta heard a car approaching along the track. She went out to greet Grace who, stepping out of her car looked radiantly lovely.

"A woman in love and anticipating the delights to come," Jacinta thought. They embraced and Grace said, "Thank you for inviting me, darling, I'm sure I'm in for a lovely time."

"I'm sure you are," thought Jacinta.

They went into the house and after putting Grace's luggage in the bedroom Jacinta made a cup of tea. She had decided that she would get the revelations over as quickly as possible, so she opened up with, "I know you and Harry are lovers."

Grace's face flushed; "How…how do you know?"

"Steve told me."

"My God, the…the…"

"It's all right Grace; you might as well know that Steve and I are lovers now."

There was long silence, and then almost simultaneously the two women burst out laughing.

"Really darling, it's so funny," said Grace. "I've heard about wife and husband swapping, but this is almost like son swapping. Is Steve good to you?"

"Well yes, but perhaps he's a bit too good. I thought I'd be able to keep up with any man, but he just overwhelms me."

"Ah, early days darling; it was like that when Harry and I first started. I think it's something to do with our being so much older than them. With the young girls they get sex, with us they get sex and a bit of mothering as well. Those two combined can be a pretty potent mix."

"I'd say a hundred octane," Jacinta chuckled, "I've had to slow Steve down a bit before he wears me out completely."

"Pity we can't find another woman for him, darling, take the pressure off you."

Jacinta bridled at this. "I don't want another woman taking the pressure off, I want…"

"Only joking darling, said Grace; and it's partly your own fault for making him wait so long for you."

"You knew about how he felt about me?"

"Of course I did; you cropped up in every conversation. Now where are the boys?"

"They've gone off swimming or walking. They'll be back soon."

"Wonderful, I'll go and distribute my goods and chattels around the bedroom."

"And I'd better prepare some lunch," responded Jacinta."

In the midst of these activities Steve and Harry returned. Coming in from the direction of the beach they had approached the house from the back, so Grace's car could not be seen since it as at the front.

As is the way with youth Harry's first question was, "What's to eat, mum."

Jacinta didn't have time to reply because it became obvious what was to eat. Grace had stepped outside the bedroom and Harry spotted her."

"Grace," he yelled.

"Hello darling," Grace said softly.

The next moment they were in each other's arms, and the eating began. Jacinta wasn't sure if it was Grace pulling Harry into the bedroom or Harry pushing Grace in, but quickly they disappeared.

Steve grinned and said, "They don't seem to want any lunch."

During lunch there were muffled sounds coming from the bedroom punctuated by an occasional scream of "Yes, darling…oh yes…"

"I think they're pleased to see each other," Jacinta, commented with a giggle.

What was taking place between Harry and Grace faded from the consciousness of Jacinta and Steve, for Jacinta, being somewhat inspired by what she had heard, and her libido having recovered, they retired to their bedroom and engaged in some mating of their own.

Steve was a little less urgent and was happy for long stretches to simply caress Jacinta or lie still with his penis inside her. When Steve did ejaculate Jacinta came on each occasion and as the climax approached she begged Steve to impregnate her. Her urgent cries were unexpected since she had never felt quite so fervid about becoming pregnant when climaxing with Justin.

As time for the evening meal approached a weary but happy Steve and Jacinta rose from their bed of love, and an attempt was made to get a meal ready. As the time for serving approached Jacinta became a little anxious. Grace and Harry had made no appearance but no sounds were coming from their room.

"I've heard of people fucking each other to death," quipped Steve, "do you think they've killed each other?"

"I doubt it," laughed Jacinta, "but one of us had better take a look."

There some discussion about whom the disturber of the peace should be, and finally it was decided that Steve would make the endeavour. He tapped softly at the bedroom door, and there was no answer. Cautiously he opened it then shut it again quietly.

"My God," he said, "mum is lying on top of Harry with his penis inside her, and they're both asleep, and the bed is chaos."

"A bit like ours," said Jacinta. "Do you think we should wake them?"

"No; if they're so exhausted that they can sleep in that position I think we'd better leave them."

They ate the meal and cleared up, and then Jacinta said, "Darling, we're both reeking of sex and I've got your sperm running out of me and down my legs. Let's go for an evening swim. If there's nobody about we can go in nude.

Hand in hand they went down to the beach. Not a soul was in sight, so they ran into the water naked. Steve put his fingers into Jacinta's vagina and washed out the residual sperm. This action got them both going and Steve said, I've always wanted sex in the sea, and promptly began to lift Jacinta onto his erect penis.

"I said no more standing up copulating," complained Jacinta, "it's for the anniversary."

"Yes, but that was in the kitchen," grinned Steve, and he dropped her down onto his hard shaft and penetrated.

Supported by the buoyancy of the water it was not so energy sapping as the kitchen union.

As a gentle orgasm approached Jacinta asked, "Will you always want me as much as you do now?"

Steve did not reply because at that moment he ejaculated. Jacinta gave a little whimper and surrendered to her orgasm.

On returning to the shack they were confronted by two very weary but happy people.

"You've managed to get up then," said Steve.

"Yes, but not for long," retorted Grace. "We've got up to have a wash, and Jacinta, are there any clean sheets?"

"And something to eat," muttered Harry.

"Look," replied Jacinta, "Steve and I have just been in for a swim, why don't you do the same; it'll really freshen you up. I'll put something together for you to eat while you're gone."

They wandered off and Steve said, "My God, Jacinta, those two are not safe apart. They haven't seen each other for two weeks and they can't stop copulating. If they go on like this they really will kill each other."

"I don't think I've heard of terminal copulating," replied Jacinta.

On their return Harry and Grace looked somewhat refreshed, and they ate ravenously. When they finished they raced through the clearing up; Grace grabbed the fresh sheets Jacinta had put out for them, and they fled for the bedroom announcing they would "have an early night."

Jacinta and Steve soon followed and after one round of love making they dropped off to sleep in each other's arms.

During the days that followed the initial fervour slacked somewhat. More time was given to swimming, walking and doing the household chores. There were high moments when, seeing the beach deserted, both couples made love within sight of each other. They were rarely anything other than naked, and it seemed that all inhibitions had disappeared.

Even when they were sitting around in the lounge Steve might be caressing Jacinta's breasts and Grace stroking Harry's penis while his fingers played gently with her clitoris. These activities tended to bring on another round of love making in each other presence, and Harry jokingly referred to the shack as "The Eden Shack," and the name stuck.

The name Eden was well chosen for with the diminishing and then loss of sexual inhibitions, it was as if they had returned to the Garden of Eden; the place of innocence where there was no knowledge of good and evil. They could love and make love without dread of punishment in this life or the next. They were free to give and to receive.

With this openness and their unselfconscious caressing and copulating in each other's presence, it was almost as if the next step was inevitable. It happened almost casually, as if it were the most natural thing to occur.

Jacinta was reclining on the divan and Steve was absent from the room. Harry was lying on the rug while Grace slowly masturbated him. It was no frenzied stimulation, but the gentle unhurried act of love that by then had become frequent. It might not have even ended with them coupling or Harry ejaculating.

It was so relaxed that Grace excused herself and left the room. Jacinta assumed she might have gone to the toilet or something like that. Seeing Harry still lying on the rug, his penis erect, she went to him, and sitting astride him lowered her self onto him.

It seemed such a normal thing to do in that situation that Harry evinced no surprise, and simply accepted his mother's action, lying there enjoying her warm moistness. They both began to grow more excited and soon Jacinta was delighting in her orgasm as Harry ejaculated into her.

Grace and Steve had re-entered the room and stood watching Jacinta and Harry. As their union came to an end Steve picked his mother up and laying her on the divan came over her and penetrated.

It all had a dreamlike quality, and when both couples had finished they lay around still embracing each other, seemingly undisturbed by this further barrier they had broken through.

Once the incest barrier was down no further impediment seemed to stand in their way. It no longer seemed to matter whose penis or tongue was in whose vagina or anus. It became a true and ongoing foursome and resembled an continuous sexual orgy. When Grace began to menstruate both boys went to bed with Jacinta and enjoyed her.

That other world; the world of work and rules; of moral dictates and forbidden pleasures seemed so far away as to no longer exist. Yet it did exist and it made itself heard in the voice of Justin over the mobile.

"Still snowed under, darling, but I thought I'd make it for the weekend." And he did make it, and it was as if the Lord God himself had entered their Paradise asking, "What have you done?"

But Justin was not the Lord God, and he entered into their garden with his own brand of innocence. Totally unaware of the bacchanalian sexual festivities that had been going on, he was cheerful and assumed that everyone was delighted to see him.

On the first night of his visit he took Jacinta in his usual careless manner, while everyone else became very respectable and longed for his departure so their revelries could resume.

He left on Monday morning still blithely unaware of what he had broken into, even calling out to Steve and Harry, "Look after you mothers, boys'," as he drove away.

During Justin's brief stay the four lovers had looked forward to his departure as a resumption of their bacchanalia. It was not to be.

Justin might not have been the Lord God, and he might have been totally ignorant of the situation he had interrupted, but he had brought with him the atmosphere of that other world of sexual mores and hidden sexuality.

The four of them, from being completely unselfconscious and uninhibited in their sexual coupling, now became uncomfortably aware of each other. The incestuous unions ceased, and they returned to their previous status of Harry with Grace and Steve with Jacinta. They no longer went around naked and copulation was confined to the bedrooms. In short, "The Eden Shack" became once more just "The Shack."