The Elemental Ch. 01

Story Info
She doesn't know what she is.
1.8k words
4.68
40.2k
45

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/09/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zouzouni
zouzouni
357 Followers

Hello all -- as always your comments are greatly appreciated. This is my first foray into the non-human genre and I hope you like it. It will be several chapters long and the hot bits take a while to get there so please be patient. Enjoy!

****

Part 1.

Eirini stepped out of the cab with her best friends Kate and Chantelle. 'It doesn't even look like a club' she thought as they walked together down the badly lit alley. This was supposed to be a celebration. Kate had won her first case and she was given passes to this supposedly exclusive nightclub. The girls were all lawyers in one of the largest firms in the city. They all specialized in different areas and in a male dominated profession they found each other and banded together quite quickly.

The club had very beefed up security from what Eirini noticed; she wouldn't have been surprised to be strip searched upon entry. Eirini liked what she saw when she entered. It was a laid back kind of place with many couches and seating areas, a huge bar and a dance floor at the far end. Eirini let her mind have a feel around.

Eirini was different, she could do things that other people couldn't. It was something that she didn't tell anyone, and that she herself didn't know that much about. She knew that she could read what people were thinking and feeling.

Because of this uncanny skill she knew that there were more than just normal people floating about in the world. There were other beings that lived and worked alongside people. Creatures like weres, vampires, fae, witches and warlocks. Things that most people believed were the stuff of fairy tales were actually real.

And this was a vampire club, Eirini almost cringed. Oh there were many humans in here but there were also many vampires. 'Oh crap' she thought and fervently hoped that she and her friends didn't end up on the menu. Other beings knew nothing about her because they didn't realize she could do what she did; they never 'sensed' her when she was around. The girls got themselves a drink and headed for the dance floor. Eirini tried to breathe, gave herself a mental shake and thought 'live and let live'. She might as well have fun while she was here.

Reece wasn't in the mood for a night out but his underlings had worked hard that week and deserved a reward. He thought a night out was in order, let them have some fun maybe find some women and generally relax. The men entered the club and fanned out heading for their own personal proclivities. Reece let his mind wonder through the crowd. He was responsible for the safety of his people and this was a neutral club. That meant that vampires from different families and territories were safe here but that didn't mean that conflict didn't arise from time to time.

Reece was an Old One, which generally meant that he was older than most vampires and he had his own territory and family. It just so happened that his territory and family ruled the whole of North America. He was a king of sorts, something that was forced upon him and not something he was use to as yet even after a couple of centuries. Being an Old One meant that his powers were more developed than most. He was able to gauge the feeling of the room quite quickly without reading each individual mind. He did a quick sweep and all seemed well except for one dark area on the dance floor. 'You're just tired.' He berated himself and mentally started to explore the area again.

There was definitely something going on over there. He wasn't overly worried as he leisurely walked around.

Eirini felt a mental brush against her mind. She was aware that vampires had strong mental abilities of their own, so she had put her own walls up as soon as she realized where she was. There it was again, a stronger push this time. She wasn't worried about anyone gaining access, her walls were strong. However, this mind was powerful, she felt the push again. She had whoever it was curious, they were obviously not use to being blocked. She told her friends that she needed a drink and headed for the bar. It was closer to the exit in case she needed to leave in a hurry. She was definitely not in the mood to become vampire fodder.

Reece was stumped, no being had been able to withstand his power. He was more than curious. He was concerned. Instead of pushing he now began trying to locate the mind in question. He followed the 'flavour' of it through the crowd. He had it. When he saw who the mind belonged to he stopped in shock.

There at the bar was the one behind all that mental strength and it was a girl. She stood no more than five-three with raven hair cascading down her back. From behind he could see that she had generous curves, unlike the stick thin creatures that were generally about. He moved to the side to get a better look at her. He was rewarded with a continuation of the curves. Particularly her generous breasts presently contained in a top that was meant to play them down but was failing miserably. His eyes travelled to her face and for a moment his breath caught in this throat as he looked upon some of the bluest eyes he had ever seen.

This was interesting, he thought maybe he could have some fun and he pushed harder into her mind only to be met with nothing. 'Damn' he thought 'she's strong'. She was certainly human and he knew that some humans had some latent skills but this was different. He pushed harder than he ever had with anyone and again was rewarded with nothing.

'Enough' Eirini thought. She followed the thread of the mind and pushed back and sent a verbal comment with it "Please stop". 'Wow' he thought, she was talking to him now. Oh he had to find out more. He walked up to her and sat next to her at the bar.

Reece wondered how to introduce himself when she said "Are you going to stop or not?" without looking at him. She was direct, he was surprised. In his position people were generally fawning all over him. It was refreshing.

"I'll stop." He said simply and looked at her sideways. Eirini finally raised the courage to look at him. Even though he was seated she realized that he was tall, then again most people were taller than her. He was also impossibly handsome, broad shoulders, chiselled features and silver-grey eyes, vampire. Crap she had attracted the attention of a vampire and now he knew what she could do.

She looked over to her friends and noticed that two vampires were dancing close to them and trying to get their attention. She sent a mental nudge to her friends and they moved further away from them. She'd been doing this for the last half hour. "Are they yours?" she asked nodding towards the gorgeous vampires vying for her friends' attention. "Because neither my friends nor I have any intension of becoming snacks tonight." She continued.

"Are you sure? They would find it extremely pleasurable." He stated and added 'as would you' in his mind. After the mental block he was only mildly surprised that she knew what he was.

"I'm sure." She said firmly. Reece sent a mental message to his men to find entertainment elsewhere and they moved off. He turned to look at her again.

"So what are you?" he asked bluntly.

"I see manners aren't your strong suit." She smiled but didn't answer his question. Not use to being thwarted he tried again.

"I haven't seen you around." He tried. Eirini just laughed. This vampire was so used to getting his way that he was almost squirming in his seat. She was about to answer when she felt a mental push again.

"I thought you said you were going to stop?" she accused him.

"I keep my word." He said formally. Again Eirini felt a push, she examined it closely it wasn't him but it was more than one person too, she couldn't tell how many though.

"Have you asked your people to try?" she queried. He sat in silence for a while; she assumed he was contacting his people.

"None of mine." He said. Reece's interest was peaked, both with her and what she was saying about someone else trying to get in her head. Eirini felt it harder this time, her head was starting to hurt. It was definitely a group and she had never withstood this much force before and it was taxing.

Reece noticed that she was rubbing her temples, something wasn't right. He also noted that she was casting worried glances towards her friends on the dance floor. He sent a quick mental message to his men to make sure the girls were looked after and added 'no extra fun' to make sure they weren't fed from. "I'll make sure your friends' are taken care of." He said. She gave him a grateful look as she got up and headed to the exit. She was not in a position to question him at this point in time.

Reece got up and followed her "What's going on?" he asked forcefully. He didn't like odd things happening in his territory. Eirini saw no reason to lie to him, he already new about her abilities.

"There's a group trying to get in." She said breathlessly tapping her head as she stepped out into the alley. "Vampires, I don't know how long I can hold out before..." She couldn't finish as a stab of pain laced across her brain as she gasped. Reece started looking around and he could sense someone moving closer. He wasn't sure what was going down but he didn't like it, he sent a mental call out to his people.

Six vampires were almost visible now and Eirini started to get scared. There was also the pain of their onslaught. Reece growled as he approached her, concerned by the situation. A faint bluish glow appeared around Eirini as she was deciding she had to protect herself.

As the vampires prepared for another assault everyone within a ten meter radius was hit by a pulsing wave. Reece was knocked off his feet but he quickly recovered. With inhuman speed he reached her. The bluish glow was gone and she was wavering on her feet. Her eyes fluttered open for a moment and she said "I'm sorry" before she fainted in his arms.

Reece swept her up like she weighed nothing and looked around. There were six vampires unconscious on the ground. Looking closer he noticed that there was blood leaking out of their ears. A car pulled up and he bundled himself and the girl into the car as he faced one of his men. "Take care of this." He ordered.

"Yes Lord Randall." The vampire responded with a bow.

To be continued ...

zouzouni
zouzouni
357 Followers