The Elevator Arc

Story Info
Rough master-slave sex in a stalled elevator.
5.3k words
4.42
3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was Asian, maybe at least half Thai. He was small, lithe, dark, sultry, with silky long black hair that Earl ran his fingers through as the young man knelt to him in the foliage behind the storage shed beside the San Francisco, skateboard park. He was eighteen. Earl had checked his ID. You could never tell with a small Asian. It was important, though. Age was important. This was San Francisco. Gay sex in public was one thing, but anything underage was something entirely different. But size was important to Earl too. He wanted them half his size. He didn't want there to be any question of control. And he did control them.

The man held the young man to his crotch by cupping his head while the Thai youth sucked his cock. He fully controlled the young man. The youth sucked cock good; he was experienced. Earl wasn't working with some naïve kid here. He didn't let the young man finish him, though, before pushing the head away and turning the youth, putting him on all fours. This was where it could get dicey. Would the guy balk at an ass fuck? The young man was easily manipulated into position, though. He was being paid well and, although he did enjoy skateboarding, he came here every Sunday to hustle and make money off his young, supple body.

The man pulled the young man's T-shirt over his head as he moved him into place and then jerked down on the waistband of the youth's shorts from behind and pulled his shorts and brief down to his ankles. He ran a finger down into the young man's crack and then penetrated him. The small Thai shuddered, muttered a "Shit," but held steady. He knew that something larger than that finger would soon be penetrating him. He was bought and paid for.

The man pulled a nasty-looking ultrathick dildo out of his pocket. He called it The Earl. It was black, veiny, curved up a bit. It wasn't long, only six inches of business, but it became very thick as it went it. The circumference was six-and-a-quarter inches at the rim of the bulb, eight inches at midpoint, and nine-and-a-half inches at the root. Its most distinctive aspect was that it had a thick metal ring pierced in the head. It was custom made.

Spitting on it and running an arm under the small Thai's belly and lifting his body so that the young man' knees came off the dirt and he had to scrabble with his toes to remain steady, Earl started working the guy's small hole with the dildo, slowly screwing it in, opening up the young man's passage. The Thai youth decided to object to being given more than he expected.

"Hey, man, you didn't--"

"Shut the fuck up, or I'll cut you."

The Thai youth went silent.

The channel blossomed open quickly. It had been well used.

"This ain't new for you. You can take it," the men muttered.

As the young man started to pant hard and threatened to cry out, Earl's arm came out from under his belly and went to the young guy's mouth and nose, controlling the lad's breathing so he had more to think about than objecting to the thick dildo opening his ass up.

The young man was trembling, but he held. He was a bit unsure. Most of the time it was a quick in and quick out. This man was taking his time, and the dildo was thicker than the lad was used to taking. That said, although just eighteen, the Thai young man was no virgin. He should have given a thought to the amount of money offered, though. He should have realized that the services required for that money would be taxing. But it was the amount of money he'd been given that held him in place.

Eventually, the shaft was in to the root and Earl was moving it around. The passage had slowly spread open to accommodate it and, although still trembling and panting, the Thai youth had settled down and even was rocking his ass back against the probing of the shaft. He thought of the wad of money in the pocket of his shorts. This was more than he'd ever been paid for sex before.

The dildo came out with a slurp. Earl pulled his belt out of the loops of his trousers, made a noose of one end and slipped it over the young man's head, tightening it around the Thai skateboarder's throat. The young man gagged and scrabbled at the collar with his hands, but Earl maintained just enough pressure on the tightness to worry the young man and distract him from unzipping himself and pulling out his cock.

Earl's erection was only six inches in length, but the shaft was veiny and curved up a bit. The mushroom cap was massive. The dick was thick, six-and-a-quarter inches at the rim of the bulb, over eight inches midway up, and nine-and-a-half inches at the root. The root was enhanced in girth beyond this because it was sheathed by a leather band with silver studs on it. When the cock was buried to the root--and it would be buried to the root--there would be some eleven inches of studded girth rubbing against the rim of the young man's stretched entrance. The most distinctive aspect of Earl's cock was that he had a thick metal ring pierced in the head. The man hovered over the young man as he rolled on and smoothed out a condom.

The man's right leg went over the young man's hips and he was saddled high on the youth's ass. He gripped the back of the young man's neck, pressing his cheek into the dirt behind the shed, and took his time screwing his cock inside the young man's passage. The dildo had already done the most painful work of stretching the channel, which was well used, so the young man did no more than pant, whimper, and moan as Earl bottomed in him, pulled back, thrust forward, back, forward, back, setting up the rhythm of the doggy fuck. There was some deep groaning when the cock bottomed and the silver studs came into play. When the position was established, Earl straightened up and used the pull on the tail of the belt lassoed around the young man's throat to play rodeo king, increasing the vigor of his thrusts.

Just before coming, Earl pulled out; slipped off the spent condom, dropping it among a collection of other used rubbers at the base of the shed's back wall; and creamed the young man's inner thighs with cum.

He pulled the small Thai up to resting on his knees in front of him, cupped the back of the young man's head, and guided him to take his shaft in his mouth and clean it off. Then he pushed the young man back on his haunches and pulled another wad of money out of a pocket. The youth had been paid for giving head and taking cock before they'd done it.

"That boy you skate with a lot here, the blond guy... small, like you. Is he eighteen too?"

"Pete? Yes, but what do you want him for?" the Thai young man asked. "You can do me again whenever you want. Pete, he, and me, we've been watching you sitting on the bench by the skate park and watching us. We knew what you wanted. You can do me whenever you want for what you paid me for this. That's some cock you got on you. And the ring--"

"The other young man, the small blond. He's eighteen too?" Earl persisted.

"Yes, he is."

"He takes cock too, doesn't he? I've seen him. I've seen him come behind this shed with men."

"Yeah, he does. We don't come down here just to skate. We make good money down here."

Earl fanned out the wad of bills. "The next time you two are here and I'm sitting on the bench--next Sunday afternoon--you tell him what I want and what I'll pay. You get him to come over to me and you'll get more of this without having to open your legs to get it."

"As I said, I'm happy to--"

"You tell him that. You get him to come over to the bench and there's more of this for you. You don't even have to give up your hole to earn it."

The hard look Earl gave the young man obviated any more discussion. "Yes, sir, I'll get him for you," the young Thai said, holding out his hand to take the money.

* * * *

Sunday afternoon, at the skateboard park in San Francisco, big, beefy, forties, robust, nearly bald Earl sat on a bench. He watched the two eighteen-year-olds, one dark and sultry and the other blond and angelic, both small of stature, perfect of form, lithe of movement, laughing and smiling as they did skateboard tricks, bare-chested, their Ts off their backs and stuffed in the backs of their shorts like tails. He fancied their were skating bare-chested for his benefit. He saw them stop and the dark one talk to the blond and point across the park to where Earl was sitting on the bench. When they stopped talking, the young Thai went back to doing skating tricks, and, carrying his board, the small blond sauntered over to Earl's bench, a smile on his face.

"Hi," the young man said as he reached the bench. "Intorn tells me--"

"Is it true? Are you eighteen?"

"Yes." It was an important question to ask in what was going down here and to get established.

"Sit with me, please." Earl flashed a wad of cash, making sure the blond youth saw it. The young man sat on the bench, putting his skateboard down beside him. It was a hot day. He remained bare-chested, the tail of his T-shirt stuffed into the waistband of his shorts. He was wearing sneakers without socks. He was, needless to say, a beautiful, perfectly formed small guy. He also was less than half the size of the beefy Earl.

"I'm Pete," the young man said. Earl didn't reciprocate with a name.

"Will you do it for this?" Earl asked, showing the wad of money again.

"Where? There's a shed over there. Behind that?"

"No, not here. In that building over there. I have the keys." Earl gestured to a four-story brick building on a street facing the park. It was wedged between two other four-story buildings, all of them with retail space on the first floor and workrooms above. Some had apartments at the top.

"I don't normally leave the park for it, unless it's something special."

"It's something special," Earl said. He unbuttoned his shirt to show that his hirsute chest was encased by a black leather harness with silver studs on it. He took another wad of money out of his pocket, this one thicker than the first one. "It would be special and it would be multiple times and you'd be in there all night. I don't want to give you the impression it would be easy."

"I don't know."

Yet another wad of money appeared. The young man wavered and then smiled and took the money, stuffing it in his shorts. Earl looked around the park. The only one in sight was Intorn, the young Thai, still doing tricks but checking out the bench now and then too. Earl reached over Pete, picked up the young man's skateboard, and straddled it across the young man's lap.

Pete, surprised, said, "What--?" But Earl ignored him, cupped the back of the young man's head and brought their faces together for a deep kiss. As they were kissing, Earl snaked his right hand under the skateboard, unzipped the young man's shorts, and inserted his hand in the open fly. The young man gasped and gave a muffled response while Earl was firmly holding him in the kiss. But Pete also widened his stance, giving Earl's hand better access and signaling his acquiescence. Earl spent a few seconds fondling the young man's genitals--squeezing and rolling the ball sacs and lacing his fingers through them and giving them a tug. In response, Pete squirmed and moaned, his legs going to jelly. But he didn't try to escape.

Earl briefly came out of the kiss. "You want to stop, give me the money back and walk off. Otherwise take what I give."

Pete held. Earl resumed the kiss. His fingers pushed under the young man's balls and then up, into his crack. Pete moaned, but he didn't try to resist.

Earl pulled away from the kiss, and demanded, "spread your legs more, scoot down in the bench, roll your hips up. I want to get my fingers in there. I want you open. You'll want to be well spread."

The young man whimpered but he did as commanded. Earl penetrated him with his middle finger and then moved deeper, spreading and stretching the passage. Pete started to pant and to move as if away from the exploring finger. He swiveled his head in panic, either worrying someone would see them, or looking for help. But Earl held him tightly and continued to probe, adding a finger. The young man's limbs went to rubber and he relaxed into it, his hips involuntarily rocking on the fingers. This was new and different. This was sexy. This was getting him hard.

"Oh, shit, Daddy. Work me. Fuck me."

At length Earl extracted the fingers, encased the young man's cock with his hand, and, still holding Pete close and devouring his mouth with kisses, stroked the young man to a release.

"I'm gonna come," Pete whimpered. "You're gonna make me come."

"Yes, you are. Yes, I will."

The young man tensed and jerked and came. Tensed again, jerked, and came again.

Earl pulled his hand out and zipped the young man up.

"Is that it then?" Pete asked, the surprise showing in his voice.

"No, that damn well isn't it," Earl declared, and said, "Come with me. Over to that building."

Fully docile now, Pete stood and walked across the park beside Earl. The man guided the young man with a hand on his buttocks. Intorn, the young Thai, watched them go, wishing that it was him--not just for the money but because the man was commanding and big and maybe just a little bit crazy. In any case, the man didn't make it all about him. He gave something, something sexy, to the other guy. First thing he'd done was get Pete's rocks off. Intorn had watched that happening, fully aware of what Earl was doing, and it had made Intorn go hard.

As they approached the building, Pete said, "Do you work here?" He was beginning to focus on the storefront on the building's first floor and realizing what kind of shop it was.

"I own the place. It's my business. I have an apartment at the top. The other floors are where we make the stuff."

"What stuff?" Pete asked in a small voice, but now getting a good look at the first-floor shop, he thought he knew what stuff.

"Sex toys and clothes," Earl answered. "This leather harness, these leather pants with the drop crotch. Dildos and such. Didn't the Asian guy tell you about the dildo?"

"Yes, Intorn told me," Pete said in a small voice.

Earl pulled the dildo he'd used on Intorn out of his pocket and forced Pete to take it, to hold it, to feel its girth and the curve and veining... and the ring in the bulb. "And still you are coming with me."

"It's a lot of money," Pete said, but he knew it wasn't just the money. "Intorn told me that your cock... the dildo..."

"Yes, we make this dildo. It's called The Earl because mine was the model for it. I'm going to open you more with the dildo and fuck you with the real cock... and more. First with my fingers, just now. Then with the dildo. Then I'm going to mount you and fuck the shit out of you. I'm sure your friend told you about it. And still here you are."

Pete moaned and was trembling all over. But he didn't try to run away as Earl unlocked the deserted building--on a Sunday afternoon. Monday was a workers' holiday. Nobody else would be in the building for two more nights.

* * * *

They entered a hallway with an elevator at the other end. A glass-fronted door to the right led into the adult world store, which was dark. There was no sound in the building. Earl guided Pete back to the elevator. Before he punched the elevator button, he took a pill box out of his pocket. He swallowed two pills and then pushed the button.

When the elevator arrived and the door opened, he pressed on Pete's back, pushing him into the elevator. Before the door closed, Earl grabbed Pete's skateboard from him and pushed it out into the hallway.

"What? Why?" Pete asked, as the elevator door closed, leaving the skateboard in the hallway.

"It will be there when you come back down. For now it is just a danger."

Pete had no idea what that meant and, as the elevator rose, he went into a pout.

But the elevator didn't rise. Earl reached over, punched a button, and the elevator stopped mid floor. And there they were, in a deserted building, inside the small space of a stalled elevator between floors, just the two of them. A small, confined space, suspended in space and time. There was no running from here, no ready escape.

"How about some nice elevator music to accompany our play?" Earl said. "We sell a lot of this recording in the shop." It wasn't exactly music that was coming out of the elevator speakers when Earl flipped a switch. There was somewhat of a song with a heavy beat to it, but overlaying it were the sounds of heavy sex--men fucking very vocal men. "Music to fuck by," Earl said, with a laugh.

Pete instinctively took a step toward the button panel, but Earl intercepted him, slapping him across the face with one open-palmed hand, providing more of a shock than pain, and hitting him in the stomach with the other fist. The wind sucked out of his sails, Pete went down on the floor of the elevator on his knees. Earl ran his fingers into the blond's curls and brought him up to his feet. The other hand was unbuttoning and unzipping the young man's shorts and stripping them off of him.

Earl grabbed the winded young man by the throat and lifted him off the floor. The man was big and strong. The youth was small and confused.

The other hand went to Pete's crotch, the heel of the hand pressed behind the young man's balls, two of Earl's fingers plunged up into the young man's ass channel, and Earl slammed the youth's back against the wall of the elevator and bounced him up and down, feet off the floor, with the power of his thrusting fingers in the young man's ass. Nothing had happened to Pete like this before. He had no idea how to react to this, so he didn't. He was paralyzed with the shock of it. Gasping for air in the grasp of Earl's left hand and clutching ineffectually at the gripping hand, Pete's eyes bugged out and he flopped around on the thrusting fingers.

The man discerned the moment that the young man collapsed in shock and exhaustion. and he let Pete sink to the floor of the stalled elevator, but only for a moment. Picking the young man up and putting him on all fours, Earl stood over him, stripping off his shirt to reveal the leather harness on his muscular, hirsute chest. He unbuttoned the codpiece of his black leather trousers, pulling the material between his legs and buttoning it behind, letting the erection that had been growing from the moment he'd taken the pills at the elevator door to flop out. He was trimmed for action now.

He fished a condom packet out of his pocket, as he stood over the young man, his legs encasing the young man's midsection, Pete panting and whimpering under him, still gasping from the grip that had been applied to his throat. Crowned, Earl grasped the young man's hips and took The Earl dildo, molded to his own thick, if not lengthy specifications and including the ring in the bulb, and started forcing the dildo into the young man's passage. Pete writhed sluggishly under him, whimpering, panting, and nearly sobbing. Earl worked him with the dildo until he was satisfied that the young man could take the real thing. Then he pulled the dildo out and gave the young man the real thing, fucking him in the ass in a doggy with a rhythm Earl worked to match the beat of the music coming out of the elevator's speakers, until the young man's legs gave out and he collapsed to the floor. Earl went down with him, raising his midsection again, snaked his hand under the young man's belly, and beat him off as Earl approached and attained liftoff himself.

He'd brought the young man off for the second time.

For several minutes they were separated, Pete crawling off to a corner and crouching there, his eyes fearfully following Earl's every move. Earl stood at the opposite corner, smiling and taking in the beautiful small, young man he had trapped and was conquering. He was stroking his cock that was still in erection and would remain in erection now for hours thanks to the pills taken before getting on the elevator. He didn't have to climax each time. His pleasure was in making Pete climax. And Pete was young and relatively fresh. He could--and would--be made to climax almost continually, until his balls ached and beyond. Blue balls time. The heavy beat and sounds of male taking continued to slam out of the elevator speakers.

12