The Emerald Green High Heels

Story Info
Tonight, leave the sexy shoes at home.
2.3k words
4.19
113.6k
29
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wife and I hadn't been getting along too well lately, for a number of different reasons, most of them financial. We were both working long hours, taking on overtime whenever it was offered, trying to work our way out of debt. Our love life sucked, in fact, it was virtually non-existent. We hadn't mentioned it to each other yet, but I think we both knew we were on the brink of breaking up. I couldn't speak for Alice, but divorce was the last thing I wanted. I had been in love with Alice since sixth grade and we had gone steady off and on all the way through high school. Oh sure, there were others along the way, for both of us, but we always seemed to come back together and it was no surprise to anyone we knew when we got married. I did not want to lose her, and I hoped that she felt the same way about me.

Just when things were looking their blackest an opportunity came up that offered us a chance to relax and enjoy a rare evening out together. Maybe a nice dinner, some drinks and some dancing would heal a few of the wounds we had been inflicting on each other. My parents were celebrating their fiftieth wedding anniversary and my older brother Al had rented the local Elks lodge hall for the evening. Anybody and everybody who knew my folks had been invited and there would probably be over two hundred people there and a five-piece band had been hired for the evening. The night of the party I watched Alice dress and I wondered, for perhaps the ten-thousandth time, how I had been lucky enough to get her. Shoulder length auburn hair, sparkling hazel eyes, a nice tight body, and a smile that could light up the inside of an arena. In her green cocktail dress and matching emerald green high heels she was going to turn a lot of heads that night and probably cause more than a few hard ons like the one she was giving me. I wanted her bad as I watched her dress, but past experience had taught me that she did not like to get "mussed up" after she'd started to get ready to go somewhere and so I kept my hands to myself and contemplated the enjoyment I'd have when we got home.

The evening was everything I had hoped it would be. Alice was having a great time and I was enjoying watching her. Alice loves to dance and while I'm okay on slow dances I'm a spastic when it comes to the fast stuff so Alice always has a steady stream of guys lined up at our table asking her to dance. It is not uncommon for Alice to get up at the beginning of a set and stay on the dance floor until the band takes a break. The only thing I have to watch at these kinds of affairs is Alice's alcohol intake. She dances up a thirst and comes back to the table and gulps down her drink and then its back to the dance floor. I tend to water down her drinks to keep her from getting pissy-eyed drunk. If she reaches that stage she ends up doing all kinds of stupid stuff and then she spends the next month apologizing to everyone she thinks she might have upset or offended.

While Alice was on the dance floor I circulated among the guests, talking to old friends and relatives and catching up on all the rumors and gossip. I was talking with Kenny Hicks, an old friend that I'd played high school ball with and he said he needed to get some air so we walked out into the parking lot. We were walking along the lot, talking about our old classmates and where they were and what they were doing, when we heard a woman's voice from back among the parked cars.

"Oh yes, oh God yes."

Kenny laughed and said, "It sounds to me like some body is getting some of that good old back seat loving. I wonder who it is?"

He headed towards where the noise came from. As we drew closer we heard low moans and what sounded like: "Ohyesohyesohyesfuckmefuckmefuckme" all strung together like it was one word.

"I wonder who she is, and if she'd be interested in helping me get rid of a load or two."

From the car came "Don't stop, don't stop, fuck me baby, fuck me."

Kenny said, "Whoever she is, she sounds like one hot slut."

Just then someone opened one of the lodge hall doors and the light that escaped was enough for us to see a leg thrown over the front seat and another leg waving in the air and a set of white buttocks moving up and down between them. With a sick feeling in my stomach I saw the emerald green high heels. I grabbed Kenny and said, "I don't think we should get any closer. I know I wouldn't want anyone to interrupt if that were me."

Kenny shook off my hand and said, "You can go back if you want to, but I gotta see who that is and see if maybe I can get me some."

The walk back to the lodge was the longest I'd ever taken and all the way I tried to convince myself that someone else was also wearing emerald green high heels that night. Once inside I looked everywhere for Alice, but she was nowhere to be found. I went back to our table and sat down and watched the side door to the parking lot and about twenty minutes later I saw Alice come in followed a minute or so later by Kenny. Alice went straight to the ladies room and when she finally made it back to our table I could see that my attempts to water down her drinks had not been too successful. She dropped into the chair next to me and grabbed the drink in front of her, "Whew, but dancing sure makes you thirsty."

She finished the drink and asked me to get her another one, but by the time I got back to the table with it she was already back out on the dance floor.

I kept a close eye on Alice from that point on and about half an hour later I saw her go out the side door and about a minute later Jerry Douglas followed her. Fifteen minutes later Alice came back in and headed straight for the ladies room. A couple of minutes later Jerry came in. I began to wonder how many trips to the parking lot Alice might have made tonight and was tonight the first time it had ever happened? I thought back to all the parties we had been to over the years and the way I had always encouraged her to get out on the dance floor and have fun while I walked around and socialized. Had this been happening back then too?

It was almost eleven when Alice came back to the table and said she didn't feel well and wanted to go home. I started to get up, but she said, "No, you stay. It's your parent's party and you need to be here. Bill and Debbie are leaving and they said they would drop me off."

She gathered her things, kissed me on the cheek and told me to stay and enjoy myself.

"You have the band until two and then you have to stay and clean up so I probably won't be up when you get home."

I told her I would be home around three and then I watched her walk away. Any other night but this one and I wouldn't have given any thought to Bill and Debbie giving Alice a ride home. But there was a rumor going around that Bill and Debbie were into wife swapping and while it might not be true, that rumor, coupled with Alice's behavior made me very suspicious. I gave them a minute or two to get ahead of me and then I got up and followed them out. I watched as the three of them got in Bill's pickup truck and when they started out of the lot I got in our car and followed. I stayed far enough behind to keep their taillights in sight and hoped that they wouldn't notice me following. They headed straight for our house and I began thinking that I was letting my imagination run away on me, but then they reached our house and all three of them got out and went inside. I parked two blocks away and hurried back to the house, hoping that the blinds would be open enough for me to see inside the house. Luck wasn't with me and so I went around back of the garage and let myself in the back door.

I cracked open the door between the house and garage and listened. They were in the living room and while I couldn't make out ant words I imagined that I heard some low moaning. I tip-toed through the kitchen and was almost into the dining room from where I would have been able to take a peek at what was going on in the living room when I heard Bill say, "We need to take this into the bedroom."

At almost the same instant he said that, the doorbell rang and Debbie said, "That must be Kenny."

I backed up quickly and headed down the hallway to the bedroom. The only place to hide was the closet and that's where I went. I know I could have just walked into the living room and demanded to know what was going on, but I guess I felt the need to punish myself, to actually see it happen. About a minute after I got in the closet Bill and Kenny came in holding Alice up between them. She was already naked and as they sat her down on the bed she giggled and said, "God, but I'm being bad tonight. Are you both going to fuck me? At the same time? I want you both at the same time. Oops, where's my high heels. Kenny likes me to wear my high heels when he fucks me."

I tensed up, thinking they might come to the closet for a pair of heels, but Kenny left the room and was back moments later with the emerald green heels. Still giggling, Alice put them on, "I call these my slut shoes. Every time I wear them somebody fucks me. Isn't that right Kenny? Kenny fucked me the day after I got them. How many times have you fucked me while I was wearing them?"

Kenny just laughed and said, "It doesn't matter how many baby, it's never been and never will be enough."

Alice fell back on the bed and said, "Who's first?"

Bill was just sliding his cock into her when Debbie came into the room with two guys I didn't know and she immediately got on the bed next to Alice. I stood in the closet and watched as first Bill, then Kenny, and then the other two guys fucked Alice. I watched as she wrapped her lips around cock after cock and wondered how many times I had kissed her after she'd had someone else's dick in her mouth. All four guys fucked Alice and Debbie twice each. It killed me to know that Alice had been putting the horns of a cuckold on me all these many years, at least five if what she'd said about being fucked in the green heels was true - I'd bought her those shoes five years ago.

It was agony for me to stand in that closet and watch, and even worse - listen. The "oh Gods, oh yes's, fuck me fuck me's" were almost nonstop, with an occasional "Jesus but I love your cock" thrown in. It was ten after two when Debbie called a halt to things.

"Dave will be home in half an hour or so. We need to straighten things up here. Fifteen minutes later they were gone, leaving only a well fucked Alice on the bed and me in the closet. As soon as I heard the front door close I came out of the closet and looked down on the unfaithful bitch. She had fallen asleep and she looked so innocent and to look at her you would never know that she'd had at least five different cocks in her that night, maybe more. I was going to miss her. I reached down and shook her shoulder and she woke up and looked at me. She opened her arms and smiled at me and I was tempted, God knows I was tempted, but I took her by the arm and pulled her up.

"Dave! You're hurting me Dave! Dave, let me go."

I dragged her naked body through the house and out onto the cement slab that served as our front porch and then closed and locked the door behind her. I went back to the bedroom and got the green high heels and went back to the front door. Alice was huddled against the door and crying, "Dave, this isn't funny Dave. Let me in. Open the door Dave."

I opened the door and tossed out the high heels and said, "Here! Put them on. You said you always get fucked when you wear them. Put them on and maybe they'll attract somebody and he'll take you home with him and let you sleep in his bed."

I closed the door and locked it. I started to turn away when I had a thought. I reached over and hit the switch that turned on the front porch and yard lights and took the keys to the car out of my pocket. I looked at the keyless entry device and smiled as I hit the little button that said, "panic". The car's horn started blaring and I smiled as I thought about the attention that would get at three in the morning.