The Emperor's Lesson

Story Info
An Emperor gives two captured slaves their first lesson.
3.7k words
4.43
104.1k
42
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/12/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emperor Kurgesh, ruler of Zerune, approaches his two captured slave women with care. He admires the lush, naked curves of young Eshana, her dark, wavy hair falling to enshroud supple breasts which harden under his outstretched hands. She groans with a reluctance which Kurgesh finds both delightful and arousing.

He kneels behind the already kneeling slave woman. Her naked body trembles at his touch. His fingers run lightly across the smoothness of her buttocks. 'So responsive she is to my every movement,' he thinks, his cock stiffening as he slowly turns her around and lays her on her back on the plush royal carpeting.

"Please won't you be gentle, Master?" she begs, her creamy thighs parting for the Emperor as he admires the downy thatch of pubic hair covering the slit of her sex. He spits between the young woman's legs, rubbing the saliva into her clit with slow, pressing circles as she groans more deeply, and her tied wrists twitch above her head, her eyes heavy-lidded as they meet her Master's gaze.

"Have you ever known a man?" Kurgesh asks with deceptive mildness.

"Yes Master...but never a cock as magnificent as yours," she says with desperate flattery. The widening of her eyes though is real enough as they survey the length of the naked ruler's exposed penis.

Kurgesh looks down at his manhood, now throbbing with need, and then back at the slave woman's inviting sex. She is now dripping wet, her juices coating Kurgesh's insistent fingers as they push against her little joy nub. He imagines his cock sinking swiftly into the depths of Eshana's warmth.

"Would you like your fellow slave to get my cock nice and wet for you, slave?" Eshana is smart enough to realize that this is not a question. She nods, frightened but feeling the beginnings of arousal, and glances at the other young slave woman kneeling not far away, left temporarily forgotten in the corner of the throne chamber.

The Emperor of Zerune turns to regard the golden-haired slave, her huge breasts thrust outward even as her blue eyes glitter with defiance. Xeka is his other new acquisition, brought as plunder by the commander of his raiding warships. Xeka is gorgeous, with a finely chiseled face, shoulder-length hair, curves and a flat belly which do her justice and make Kurgesh's dick rock-hard at the same time.

"Come here, blonde slave. Your mouth is needed round my cock," he instructs. Though he can see the hatred in her eyes, he watches as the blonde beauty reluctantly crawls forward on her bound hands and knees. Settling besides her Master, she bends over and slowly slides her tongue from the base of Kurgesh's cock to the glans, swirling her tongue seductively around the tip of his bulbous cockhead before swamping it with the heat of her mouth. Kurgesh groans, a guttural sound of animal need as the young woman begins pumping her mouth up and down a cock that is now throbbing with almost painful intensity.

"Good girl. Suck the cock of your new Master. You will learn to worship this cock," Kurgesh sighs, giving both slave women a preview of their new life of eternal servitude.

Eshana looks on with a mixture of fascination and horror. Her past life seems flung from lifetimes ago, and she can no longer clearly remember the faces of the people of her village. There is still the acrid tang of smoke, all that her haunted memory will yield about the day of her capture. She watches with fascination too, though, aware of the sexy nakedness of her muscular and cruel Master, his cock smothered by a blonde slave woman whose face bobs up and down.

Master growls and clenches a fist violently in Xeka's hair, urging the young slave on as she slurps up and down a stiff, pulsating cock. He seems to be almost impaling the woman's mouth. Eshana's eyes widen as she hears Xeka sputter and gasp, scrambling to come up for air and free her mouth from the enormous penis which Kurgesh is now thrusting down her throat.

With an audible pop the panting woman is finally allowed to pull back, her chin dribbling strings of cum. The Emperor slides his finger to pick up the early signs of his lust, shoving his sticky fingers between her lips. She reluctantly sucks the jism off of his fingertips.

"Don't waste a single drop of my divine seed, slave, or your punishment will be severe," he growls. Kurgesh watches critically until his fingers are glistening with Xeka's saliva and nothing else.

He shoves the blonde away, and now Eshana has several seconds of frightening and yet maddening anticipation to watch the naked Emperor spread her creamy thighs with his strong, sure hands and line up his vein-pulsating cock at the entrance to her pussy.

"Are you ready to be blessed by the manhood of an Emperor, my slave-slut?" Kurgesh's words echo in Eshana's conflicted mind as she watches the finely sculpted male specimen of the naked Emperor press his cockhead between her labia. She shakes her head, whimpering as his hands gently pinch her nipples, beading them almost as hard as the Emperor's cock. His rugged, strangely handsome face looks at her intently as he plunges himself all the way into her damp sex with one brutal thrust.

Eshana is surprised as the arousal explodes through her core, her juices helping lubricate her pussy as the fleshy piston of Kurgesh's cock seesaws back and forth, joining their bodies as one. She moans, aware of her pert nipples, the aching in her breasts as she surrenders to the fact that her body is thrumming with desire. He grasps her bound wrists in one firm fist, pinning them above her head as he fucks her.

'What will he do with me?' she wonders secretly. In Eshana's village her father had always had complete power over her. Now he was dead, slain by the raiders. But he had been cruel in his own ways, lending her to young men in the village as a way of bestowing blessings in return for their loyalty. Father had used her to grant sexual favors, a tool in his bid to become headman of the village. This humiliation at Kurgesh's hands doesn't feel as surreal as Eshana expected.

Instead she feels the disconcerting rush of adrenaline as Kurgesh's cock plows her depths with potent thrusts, his cock ramming into her heat as his wiry chest hair bristles against her aching breasts. She moans, shocked as his lips swoop over hers, capturing them and bruising them with the ferocity of passion. Finally, when the kiss breaks, the Emperor, looking like a man bewitched, turns to Xeka.

"Come here, blonde cunt. I want you to kneel on top of your fellow slave and spread your pussy wide for me. It's time my cock got a taste for BOTH of your sweet holes."

Xeka bites her lip, clearly wanting to refuse. But instead she quietly straddles Eshana, putting her cute ass up high for her Master's ease of access. Her luscious breasts have nipples hardened with shameful arousal. Xeka's cheeks bloom red as Kurgesh positions his cock, preparing to penetrate her from behind.

Eshana gasps as Kurgesh's balls slap with a loud smack against Xeka's thighs. His cock has found her velvety embrace, squeezed by the walls of Xeka's cunt. The blonde woman moans, her body trembling with the fullness of so much cock.

Kurgesh's hands cling to Xeka's waist, his cock ramming repeatedly into the snug warmth of her cunt. He watches her shapely ass, relishing in the sexy curves as he swiftly claims this slave woman as his. She trembles even more violently, her moans rising an octave with the Emperor's latest thrust. Kurgesh finds himself marveling at the woman's strength. Though he has always been taught that the essence of femininity is fragility, he now sees with astonishment that Xeka is rocking her hips backward to meet his powerful thrusts. Her pussy slams backward, encasing his stiff cock with feverish submission.

Xeka's ardent participation in fucking her Master has self-preservation as the primary motivation. The blonde thinks to herself, 'I must fuck him hard and squeeze his cock until he spills his seed. The sooner I make him contented, the sooner he will leave me alone.' But she underestimates the virile man's stamina, and the primal responses her body yields to the muscular Emperor whose fingers reach underneath her smooth belly, cupping her pubic mound as Kurgesh's cock slips free.

"Damn it, you beguiling whore. You make me yearn to explode in your softness...but our fun has only just begun. You will find I am not so easily done in." With a sly grin Kurgesh begins to ply his fingers at Xeka's clit even as he reinserts his penis and slams himself forward to join their bodies once more.

Eshana meanwhile stares up into Xeka's sex-absorbed face. The young blonde's bound hands are pressed against Eshana's chest as she straddles the brunette woman, and Eshana has a close-up view from beneath, mesmerized by Xeka's shaking breasts as Xeka seesaws back and forth, penetrated by imperial cock.

The blonde's beautiful face contorts with reluctant pleasure as Kurgesh's ministrations to her clit begin to create the building sensation towards orgasm. The blonde is soon slamming her hips backward even faster, slurping up Kurgesh's cock with her damp heat as her moans reach a sex-crazed crescendo.

But the young slave woman's orgasm is not to be. Kurgesh pulls out with some difficulty, his fingers still idly, teasingly, stroking Xeka's disappointed sex.

"Let us not forget about your fellow slave. The poor brunette must feel left out," Kurgesh chides. With a loud smack his palm strikes Xeka across her right ass cheek, warning her to move aside. She does reluctantly, the shame still coloring her cheeks. Eshana groans as Kurgesh settles between her legs once again. He patiently presses his cockhead between her labia and presses firmly until just the head is enclosed.

"Beg for it, my brunette cum-slut. Beg for this cock to fill your slender twat," he growls.

Biting her lip, her body alight with arousal, the reluctant slave woman has no choice but to nod. "Yes, Master. Fuck this slave's unworthy pussy. Ram it so deep, Sir. Fill me with your manhood." Even as Eshana says the word 'manhood,' her whole body shudders with Kurgesh's sudden assault. More than nine inches of cock plunge into her wetness, capturing her core with maddening sensation as he fucks her hard, in and out, in and out, and his tongue slides across her collar bone.

After a few minutes of this hard fucking, Kurgesh flips the dark-haired slave woman over, lifting her ass upward as he thrusts into her from behind. Then he regards the blonde slave woman with sudden intensity, his eyes alight with mischief. "Blonde slut, spread those sexy thighs wide. I want to watch Slave Eshana lick your pussy while I fuck her."

Xeka sees a brief flash of horror on Eshana's face, but both slave women are too intelligent to voice any protest against their Master. With reluctance Xeka spreads her legs while sitting in front of the unfortunate Eshana. Kurgesh's massive hand grabs Eshana at the nape of her slender neck, forcing her mouth into Xeka's slickened orifice.

Eshana begins to lap unwillingly at her fellow slave's sex. 'Oh god, this is so humiliating!!' Eshana thinks to herself. All the while, Eshana is only too aware of the trickling wetness between her own legs. The squelchy echoes of their fucking now fill the throne room. If Kurgesh did not know of Eshana' unwilling arousal before, her traitorous body has now announced its desire for all to hear.

Eshana blushes, aware of the eyes of the Emperor's guards watching their coupling in progress. She is appalled that the Emperor feels no sense of inhibition. She and her fellow slave are being fucked like sex-toys before an audience. Yet a small part of her is excited, knowing that she is part of such a spectacle.

"It won't be long now, bitch. Soon you'll have a load of imperial cum scalding your pussy. Lick the blonde slave to orgasm and then I'll grant you your reward," Kurgesh roars.

The gorgeous brunette slams her hips back, encasing Kurgesh in her velvety sheath even as her tongue frantically sucks and cajoles Xeka's nerve bundle. Xeka's head is now thrashing, her eyes wildly darting back and forth as her juices trickle onto Eshana's furiously moving tongue. Eshana takes comfort knowing that she is giving pleasure to this fellow woman who is just as helpless and wretched as she is.

The young brunette gasps as Xeka's juices flood her mouth, streaming down her chin, painting her face with the distinctive musk of a female orgasm.

"Well done, cute bitch. Enjoy your prize!" Kurgesh growls. Eshana moans as the Emperor's cock slams to the hilt, embedding deeply inside her before twitching. Again and again that hard, elongated male organ spasms inside her, releasing copious spurts of seed which scald her insides. She groans at the hot, oozing fullness, feeling his excess jism streaming down the backs of her thighs as he withdraws his wilting, now satisfied penis.

"You're mine, slave-cunt. Every naked inch of you. Never forget that," Kurgesh murmurs huskily. His hands gently cup Eshana's aching tits as he pulls her against him. All she can do is groan.

"No. Please, you've already had your way with me. Let me go...let me return to my village," Eshana begs, but at these pathetic whimpers Kurgesh's expression darkens.

"Your ingratitude is disappointing. This was nothing, bitch. The true torments I have for you will make this seem like a paradise. Come, my cum-tainted plaything. I would show you the delights within my dungeons beneath the castle, and they are many!"

***

Eshana is shocked and bewildered at the quick reinvigoration of the Emperor's cock. It is almost like an unholy weapon, with the Emperor as some demon-possessed god. His lust seems to know no bounds. Eshana is dragged by the Emperor down an endless, winding stairway. He prods her ahead of him, smacking her shapely ass each time her footsteps falter. Finally they come through pitch-black corridor through which the Emperor's hands, gently placed above her hips, must carefully guide her.

'Oh god, where are we?' Eshana wonders. 'What forgotten hole of Hades has he dragged me into?'

Here, with only the torches in their sconces to shed light on her unknown fate, she has her wrists chained in bracelets to either side of her, spread-eagled on a table of cold iron. The young woman's feet are bound in anklets to iron hooks near two of the table's corners, splaying her legs wide. The chains are long enough to provide only a little slack for movement.

"Please, Sir, stop this!" she pleads. But Kurgesh's eyes are like unfeeling stones as he takes a three-tongued whip from its peg along the wall. He approaches with deliberate speed, and suddenly slaps the whip across Eshana's breasts. The girl cries out, her breasts jiggling as she writhes underneath the cruel lash. Several more times he slaps the whip across her luscious tits, enjoying the young slave's naked body as it squirms frantically in its bonds.

Soon Kurgesh's dick is as hard as ever. "Would you prefer that I be gentler, slave? Would you like that?" he nearly purrs, leaving the whip for a moment and gently resting his palms over Eshana's sore breasts.

"Y-yes, please Master. Don't hurt me," Eshana sighs, terrified of what he'll do next. Her eyes widen as Kurgesh crawls onto the table, poising his form over the brunette's now sweat-slick chest and thighs. His cold intensity makes her heartbeat flutter as he roughly inserts his cock between her legs, thrusting forward and joining them as one even as his hands squeeze her lightly-whipped tits. There are no welts, but the skin is sensitive, ever so exquisitely sensitive, Kurgesh notices.

Eshana moans, feeling that diamond-hard slab of meat grind against the walls of her pussy, awakening new sensations she tries to suppress, if only for the sake of decency and honor. 'Damn him!' Her thoughts bristle with outrage.

She is helpless, though, and abruptly looks into his intense gaze, and then willingly opening her mouth for him as his lips descend, his tongue mating with hers. 'Why am I kissing him?' Eshana berates herself inwardly. But she already knows the answer. He is the Emperor. He is her Master now. What choice does she have, no matter how much her once-independent mind might wish to rebel?

Her muffled protests as his lips conform to her mouth are also drowned out by the sound of Kurgesh's cock as it enters the wet suction of her pussy. The clinking of chains reverberates in the desolate room as the force of Kurgesh's penetrations slides Eshana's body across the flat surface of the table, forcing the chains to create a cacophony of sound amplified by each re-impalement her sex on his slimy cock. "Uhhh...please Master, not so hard."

"You begin to understand now, little bitch. With a little experience in the dungeon you will learn to be more appreciative of my less brutal whimsies, when I choose to indulge them up above in my throne room. This is where I take my slaves who displease or disobey." He gestures at a mail-clad guard standing near the dungeon cell door. "But do not say I haven't brought you any consolation. Look I had your fellow slave, Xeka, brought down to join you in your place of torment."

He motions at the guard holding Xeka to let her go, though the blonde's wrists are still firmly bound.

"Let the blonde bitch come and lick out my ass while I fuck her cute friend." Xeka's look of distaste is extreme, but she obeys. She leans over the table behind her Master, her tongue flicking into his anus as her hands gently skim his firm buttocks with beseeching caresses.

The Emperor's approving groans fill the room. "Ooohhh yesss, keep it up, blonde whore! Lick out the royal ass with such tender devotion! Mmm. I'll give your friend Eshana an extra hard fucking so that she doesn't forget her place, but you seem to already know yours well enough."

Eshana's body shudders and writhes on the giant cock impaling it, although Kurgesh's brutal hands suddenly caress her tits with merciful tenderness. His tongue slides along her slightly sore breasts, his lips pressing softly as if to kiss away the hurts. Kurgesh whispers soothing words in Eshana's ears even as he fucks her harder, more brutally.

"Tell me how much you loved my whip slapping against those sensitive cones of yours, my little slut! Tell me how much you love it when my hard, cruel cock is buried in your sex-slave twat, ready to burst!" he hisses.

When Eshana doesn't reply quickly enough, the Emperor retrieves the whip, spits on the whip's handle, rubbing his homemade lubricant over it before positioning it near Eshana's buttocks. Realizing what her impending punishment for disobedience is about to be, Eshana belatedly says what her captor wants to hear.

"I love having my tits whipped, Master! I love it when they ache so fiercely while your big, hard cock is filling up my worthless cunt! Fuck me so hard, Master, and whip my tits raw! Please, do whatever you want! Just don't touch me there! Not my ass!" she begs.

With an indulgent sigh the Emperor shows some mercy to his dark-haired and supple-breasted slave. He drops the whip, his pelvis ramming forward as Xeka's skillful tongue creates enticing sensations in his anus.

"Take my cock, bitch. Take my SEED." Eshana's trembling breasts feel as if they're on fire, and she groans as a similar feeling of stinging heat erupts between her legs, her Master's cum flooding through her pussy and assaulting her womb. She pants, exhausted and dazed with the mixture of so much recent pleasure and strangely erotic pain. Kurgesh pulls free his slimy, soon-to-be flaccid cock and steps back to admire the 'cream pie' he has created along Eshana's cunt lips.

"Get up on that table and clean her up, blonde cunt!" Kurgesh orders. Eshana's breasts soon tremble for a new reason as the gorgeous blonde's tongue laps at her sex, licking up the awful evidence of the recent male orgasm, and even more appallingly teasing the brunette's clitoris. 'No! Stop it, don't help him rape me!' Eshana wants to scream, to flail and stop her fellow slave from degrading them both in such a way.

12