The Emperor's Second Wife Pt. 02

Story Info
An assignment for Chao.
1.1k words
4.15
23.8k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/22/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

III.

When Chao arrived at the door of Madame Ju's chamber he greeted the two soldiers stationed there. While they were armored and carried fearsome spears -- guandao --their weapons were for show. No hostile threat concerned the emperor here in the palace, and though these men were part of the palace guard, their assignment at this door was for Madame Ju's benefit which meant they were part of the scores of palace servants who had been selected by her or one of her small group of handmaidens and male servants whom she trusted to such work.

Chao, though relatively new to his palace duties, was quickly proving himself a very capable man and had joined Madame Ju's inner ranks. As he entered the softly lit room he could hear the laughter of women. When he reached the figures seated about a center table, he saw Madame Ju, Sui Lin and an unfamiliar maiden who reclined, naked on a cushioned bench. Startled by Chao's arrival, the young woman sat up straight, but made no effort to cover herself, and instead continued laughing softly. "Ah, Chao." Madame Ju began. "Let me introduce Mei. Sui LIn thinks she needs a little practice before tomorrow's program."

Without instruction, Chao opened his robes and let his cock free. Mei stared and giggled again. Madame Ju continued, "She has been practicing with grapes and pomegranate seeds and is quite good at controlling her pussy's muscles to retain them, but she needs to improve at holding sperm. After all, as a new present for my daughter, she will have a prominent role."

Chao sat beside her on the bench, and with one motion lifted her and brought her down, facing away from him, upon his lap. His cock swelled against her warm bottom, and he shifted her about to test the dampness of her sex. Satisfied at the moisture he felt trailing along his length, and fully erect from the sight and touch of her naked flesh, he lifted her again and, his cock springing upward, and gently pressed her down. She engulfed nearly his entire length in one movement and, swaying her hips from side to side, soon buried all of him in her pussy.

"Milk him," urged Sui Lin. "Squeeze him hard and let go slowly. Squeeze again and now again." Sui Lin coached her eager student as Chao turned and said to Madame Ju. "I have been helping in the kitchen to prepare the men for the celebration. I had thought you wanted me to save myself like everyone else."

"But you aren't like everyone else, are you?" responded Madame Ju. "And this way we can talk about some final things I need you to help with. Fill her full of your sperm. One load from you will not interfere with your duties tomorrow night."

Chao offered, "If she is to improve her ability to serve as a vessel full of sperm, should we not have her work at holding sperm twice? I begin to see the shape of tomorrow's fun. Are all the maids to act as cum vessels to carry their seed to the young Mistress? The halls have been full of their whispering and laughter, and the men have rarely been asked to go so long without release."

Madame Ju smiled to see how similarly minded her new man was and before answering heard him continue. "I will fill both her pussy and her ass with cum. You'll see."

Mei continued grinding on his lap until Chao held her by the waist and moved her quickly up and down -- with his strength it was like he was jerking his own dick with his own fist. He stopped, and pressed her down upon his cock and grunted once. The maid's eyes opened wide in astonishment as she felt the eruption in her womb. Sui Lin, understanding Chao's intent commanded "Squeeze tight now. Not a drop!" as Chao lifted the maid off his cock.

Mei struggled against an impending spasm of her own, but managed to hold tight. Chao's swollen cock began to bubble as he strained against his own ejaculation, and Sui Lin swiftly clutched his cock and steadied it as Chao lowered Mei again, this time, though with her ass brought down around his cock. The pressure on his cockhead stalled his cum a moment, and Sui Lin moved her hands up to Mei's buttocks to spread them wider.

Chao's cock was fully coated with Mei's juice, and so her weight settled easily onto his lap again, her ass swallowing his cock to the hilt. Mei continued to strain to hold her pussy tight, but tried gamely to show her own talents, too. As she began to contract her ass muscles to milk him further, Chao stopped his own straining, and let his semen flow again. One small jet and a full jet washed against her bowels' walls.

At this point, Chao would often carry on, working his member steadily to join another cum with the first without a pause. But he understood tonight's assignment, and together with Sui Lin, he lifted the now frantic Mei off his cock with one slow motion. Mei crumpled onto her side with knees pulled upward, moaning and twitching as she struggled against release.

All the while Madame Ju had been worrying her own sex with the fingers of one hand. When Chao's cock was free, with froth still bubbling from its tip, she dropped to her knees and swallowed him in her mouth. He measured out two final pumps of semen, filling her mouth, before relaxing his cock completely. Madame Ju, her lips a smear of semen moved back to her chair to savor its taste. A faint smell of Mei's ass lingered on her lips, fragrant with the fruit and oils all the palace maids kept themselves clean with.

Mei was growing calmer, and Sui Lin, who was watching carefully bade her "Stand up now, and come near me." Mei rose somewhat unsteadily to her feet. "Open your legs." Mei complied. Sui Lin straddled her and ran fingers along her belly and back and brought them to the edges of her holes. She tickled Mei, and the maiden twisted quietly but held tight, not letting any sperm drip free. "Very good. Walk now. Across the room and back to us."

Mei took small steps, fearful that the motion would be too much to endure. She gained some confidence, and before turning to come back, she twisted her hips to wave her ass in their direction. She giggled now. She had it. She had figured out the order of muscular contractions to maintain to keep the cum inside. Sui Lin smiled, and turned to Madame Ju, still licking at her lips and teasing at her clit, and nodded. "That is the final one. The others are all set."