The End-of-Year Trip Pt. 03

Story Info
Jake finds Selene waiting for him in his room.
6.3k words
4.36
5.2k
5
0

Part 3 of the 24 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 07/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over 18 years old and this story is solely a figment of my imagination.

My language is Spanish, I apologize for any grammatical errors I may make when translating the stories into English).

The End-of-Year Trip 3 - Selene's Punishment

Finally, instead of going to the gym I decide to go to the hotel pool to swim a bit, I think I will relax more doing a few lengths than hitting something. Given the time of day I don't expect to find anyone and am pleasantly surprised to find a girl swimming.

"It's about time you showed up;" the girl shouts to me as she approaches the edge of the pool, "I've been waiting for the massage for half an hour."

I look at the massage table set up by the side of the pool and understand the girl's mistake, I'm about to tell her that I'm not the masseuse when I see her get out of the water, her body is practically perfect, not a gram of extra weight anywhere, the skimpy bikini she's wearing is not able to contain her tits or her firm ass, barely covering her pussy.

"I'm sorry miss;" I reply, determined to pass myself off as the masseur, "But I'm the only male masseur in the hotel, and they don't normally require my services at this hour, although I could have asked for one of the trained slave girls to be sent to you."

"I wouldn't dream of letting any of those idiot sluts touch me, subjected to the whims of men;" she answers me grumpily, "Besides, seeing you well, I think it was worth the wait;" she adds, running one of her hands over my naked torso.

Without any modesty, the girl undresses in front of me and lies down quietly on the table.

"I know you've never seen a body as perfect as mine, but I paid a lot of money for one of those special massages I've heard so much about, not for you to just stand there admiring and drooling;" she tells me.

I don't know what kind of massage she has requested, but I do know what kind she is going to get. Without any objection to her words, I approach the cart of products and take one of the bottles of oils and pour it slowly over the young woman's body, I am not a masseur, but I know a woman's body well enough to know where I have to touch to get her to relax.

I begin to spread the oil over her shoulders and back, slowly moving down to her ass, mas-saging her tight buttocks several times.

"UUHHMMM!" A slight moan comes out of the girl's mouth, followed by several more. "You have magnificent hands; I can't wait to see what you know how to do with the rest of your body."

I smile quietly as I massage her thighs, causing the intensity of her moans to increase, and I can't help but think about what her moans will be like when I start fucking her.

"Let your arms drop to your sides;" I tell her as I continue the massage.

Like everything else in this hotel, the massage table is set up to hold a slave girl and be able to fuck her without her being able to do anything to stop it, discreetly and without stopping massaging the young woman I place leather restraints around her wrists and ankles, so that as soon as she makes any struggling movements, they are firmly locked.

I continue for a couple of minutes massaging her back and legs, until on one of the move-ments up her thighs, I don't stop until I place my hand on her pussy.

"What do you think you're doing?" she yells lifting her head off the massage table, "Get your hands off my pussy, I'll fuck you when I feel like it, not when you say so;" she adds angrily.

"Sorry slut;" I reply without stopping playing with her pussy, "I'm going to fuck your pussy, your ass and your mouth all night long, if you behave yourself, when I'm done I'll untie you so you can go back to your bedroom instead of leaving you here tied up to be fucked by any-one who comes downstairs and finished with a slave collar;" I add pinching her clit.

The girl tries to get up from the table, as she does so the restraints on her wrists and ankles close tightly preventing her from any movement. Feeling completely helpless she begins to scream and call for help, but all she gets is one of the hotel workers to come running over, who on seeing me stops smiling.

"Do you need help, Mr. Francis?" he asks me, approaching me to admire the body of the bound young woman.

"No need Hatim;" I reply, "The only problem is that she screams too much, see if you can find something to shut her mouth?" I add without stopping masturbating the young girl.

Seeing Hatim pulling down his pants to free his cock, I can't help but smile, the intention of my words is for him to take one of the gags from the table and put it on, but this, is a better solution, although I don't think the young woman will agree.

Although I am not watching the concierge's progress, it soon becomes clear to me that he knows well how to handle a situation like this, the young woman's screams cease in seconds, and the only sounds that can be heard are those produced by Hatim's cock going in and out of her mouth.

I pick up a dildo from the table to replace my fingers inside the young woman's pussy, though I quickly make them useful by sliding them into her ass. The young woman's reaction to feeling my index finger make its way into her ass makes it clear to me that this is the first time anything has made its way in that direction.

"I'd rather deflower Selene's ass;" I say aloud adding a second finger, "But I'll have to settle for deflowering yours."

I wait a few minutes until the janitor cums in the young woman's mouth and places a ring gag on her cleaning her screaming, but leaving her mouth available for me to use if I wish.

As soon as I am left alone, I release the young woman's legs and bend her body at the waist so that I have easy access to her ass and pussy. I climb up on the table behind her and waste no time in starting to fuck her, finding my cock making its way in quite easily.

"Fuck slut, you look like you quite like fucking;" I signal her moving my body to dick her as deep as I can. Without stopping fucking the young woman, I take one of the bottles of oil from the massage cart and start pouring it into her ass, inserting it as far inside as I can with the help of two of my fingers.

When I consider that the young girl's asshole is sufficiently lubricated, I pull out of her pussy and place the tip of my cock at the entrance of her virgin hole. I push slowly and hard, meet-ing quite a bit of resistance to penetration, without stopping pushing, I bring my hand to her pussy and begin to caress and pinch her clitoris, bringing her in a few seconds to orgasm.

The young woman's body begins to convulse with pleasure, but it also causes her to relax, allowing my cock to finally overcome her resistance, thrusting almost halfway up her length.

Once the initial resistance is broken, only five minutes pass before my entire cock is inside her ass. I stay still for a few seconds enjoying the sensation before I begin a continuous thrusting in and out that ends minutes later by unloading me cum inside her ass.

"Easy slut;" I tell her giving her a spank, "I promise you that before morning comes you will end up enjoying yourself and asking me not to leave;" I tell her heading to the cart to pick out some of the toys to continue the party.

They are almost eight in the morning when you leave the pool to direct me to me room. As I promised the young girl, who I eventually found out was called Amelie, has ended up enjoying herself and cumming several times while fucking her ass and begging me to keep fucking her and not leave, what I'm sure Amelie didn't think was that I was going to leave her tied up on the massage table available for anyone to use.

If she's lucky, whoever finds her will release her after using her, although if it were me who found a girl like Amelie like that, I wouldn't hesitate to close the slave collar around her neck and enjoy her for a while.

As I get out of the elevator I meet Samir, the hotel manager and his beautiful wife Dumia, seeing them I find it impossible not to look at the beautiful woman close to forty years old, who although elegantly dressed is not wearing a bra and shows without any modesty the golden rings on her nipples that identify her as a former slave girl of the harem of the Palace.

I immediately stop looking at Dumia and focus my gaze on the three slave girls that she and Samir have kneeling at their feet, they are the two twin classmates of mine to whom I put the slave collar the previous afternoon in the pool and Emma, the young woman I found naked in my bedroom and to whom I also put the slave collar after fucking her.

Neither is wearing the hotel slave girl outfit, nor the ring gag in her mouth, nor the masks I put on them to prevent them from being recognized, they are now naked except for a sets of bracelets on their wrists, forearms, ankles and thighs that Samir and Dumia will have used to restrain them throughout the night.

Because of their long manes pulled back into a ponytail and the bridle in their mouths they remind me of the Pony Girls I've seen on a few occasions, though what certainly catches my eye most are the three-centimeter rings with a little bell adorning the nipples and clitorises of all three girls.

"Rough night?" Samir asks me as he sees me with the gym bag not being able to keep a smile off his face.

Although I know Hatim is going to tell Samir about what happened in the pool, I prefer him to think I had a bad night for the moment, and I answer him by pretending to be angry at his comment.

"Not as much fun as yours;" I say to Samir and Dumia pointing to the whip marks on the twins' and Emma's bodies and their pussies still with traces of semen.

"I have never enjoyed twins before;" Samir replies to me, "It has been fun, Sara is a born submissive, while Lana wants to give up control but still finds it hard to accept certain orders;" he adds looking at his smiling wife. "As for Emma she has resisted with all her might, although that has only made Dumia enjoy playing with the whip more;" he concludes approaching his wife to give her a kiss on the lips.

I say goodbye to Samir and Dumia and go into my bedroom waking Alice to take a shower and get ready for Selene.

I smile seeing the happiness on Alice's face when I tell her that I am going to let Selene play with her. Alice has been assigned to my service since she was sent to the hotel and on one of the first nights, I used her she confessed to me that she was a lesbian and that I was the second man to fuck her after Prince Caleb.

Selene arrives almost twenty minutes late, and as I open the door and see her, I am certain that the spa session ended up turning into a girl's night out with too much alcohol and sexual tension.

"Sorry Jake, I think we overdid it with the alcohol and smoking;" Selene tells me as she sees my annoyance.

"Fuck, you should have known better;" I yell angrily at Selene, grabbing her arm and pulling her into the bedroom, "The local tobacco has a high percentage of hashish."

I lead Selene to the bathroom, where Alice is still showering, "Get the sauna ready, she has smoked too much local tobacco;" I order her.

Quickly Alice steps out of the shower and activating a knob on the wall she accesses a small wood lined room, as soon as she manipulates a panel on the wall steam begins to rise from the walls.

While Alice prepares the sauna, Selene has started kissing me passionately, to my surprise she drops to her knees at my feet and starts unbuttoning my pants.

"Get away from her!" shouts Alice pushing me away.

Before I can react, Alice has lifted Selene off the floor taking her to the sauna, "Sorry Master Jake, I've seen this before, the trainers use hashish vapors mixed with aphrodisiacs to break the reluctant slave girls, as soon as they breathe it in they get so horny they will do anything to take the heat off;" she explains to me resuming her submissive tone of voice.

"While I take care of Selene, Master Jake should call for a massage table to be brought up with everything needed;" Alice 'asks' me as she steps into the sauna and begins to undress Selene.

I am unable to move despite Alice's words, I can't stop watching as she undresses Selene who trembles with pleasure every time Alice caresses her body. I finally manage to move and call the front desk to have everything Alice has asked me to bring up quickly.

In barely fifteen minutes several hotel employees have installed everything I have asked for, and leave the bedroom with a generous tip from me. As I return to the sauna moans of pleasure fill the entire bedroom, and despite the situation I can't help but become aroused at the sight of Alice and Selene's sweaty bodies entwined in a passionate sixty-nine.

Selene is on top of Alice, but she's more engaged in playing with her tits than taking care of Alice's pussy, who for her part keeps playing with her tongue and fingers on Selene's pussy.

"Come here and fuck Selene;" she orders me again regaining that dominant tone from before, "The more pleasure we give her the sooner the effects of the drug will wear off."

Alice doesn't have to repeat her order to me, I strip naked and positioning myself behind Selene I start to fuck her, her pussy seems tighter than a few hours ago and her body starts to convulse with pleasure as I push my cock in.

For the next hour we don't let Selene rest for a minute, bringing her to orgasm again and again until she falls half passed out on Alice's body. Following her orders, I take her on the massage table and lay her face down. Alice immediately begins to massage Selene's body with various types of oil that immediately begin to have a relaxing effect on her.

Alice doesn't miss the opportunity to play with Selene's pussy bringing her to a new orgasm, which this time is much less intense than the previous ones, after a while more massaging her, Alice tells me to take her and put her on the bed.

"She'll sleep for a while;" Alice says to me, dropping on the carpet completely exhausted, "We have to tell Samir to take care of those salesmen;" she tells me trying to get up.

"Don't move Alice;" I order her approaching her to lift her in my arms from the floor and put her on the bed next to Selene.

"Rest and take care of her;" I say giving her a soft kiss on the lips. "Thank you so much for taking care of Selene."

I leave the bedroom and immediately call Samir who meets me at the hotel pool, when I explain to him what happened I notice how his face takes on a worried look.

"They are men of Ntomi;" he tells me very sure, "They walk along the beaches giving the tourists cigarettes adulterated with aphrodisiacs that make the girls submissive and horny, if they consume them in the hotel as Selene and her friends have done everything ends in a horny and a horse hangover, if they consume it while partying in one of the locals of the city, the hunters of Ntomi are in charge of picking them up and enslave them;" Samir continues explaining to me.

"Damn son of a bitch, I should have finished him off five years ago;" I exclaim angrily breaking one of the pool fences with my fist.

"Calm down and go take care of your girl, I'll let the Regent know what's going on;" Samir tells me patting me on the shoulder leaving me absorbed with my thoughts.

After checking that Selene is still resting with Alice watching over her, I head to the indoor pool of the hotel, although there are several other pools surrounding the hotel, I like to go to this pool reserved much of the day for clients with slave girls, it is nice to enjoy the view.

As I approach the pool, I am doubly surprised, first I discover Amelie kneeling in the center of a group of hotel clients, sporting a shiny slave collar adorning her neck, and with clear signs on her body of having been fucked numerous times, the second surprise I get when I discover my classmate Andrea dressed as one of the hotel slave girls, it is not only that outfit that surprises me, but she is servicing the cock of a muscular black man.

I stare at Andrea and watch as she swallows the cock in its entirety and notice how her face is covered in thick traces of semen, next to her is another naked man who I recognize immediately as he gets up to talk to his partner.

It's Victor, one of the men who 'works' for my company and who has a VIP pass for some areas of the hotel, when I see him and look at Andrea again, an idea comes to my mind and I pick up the phone to make a call.

Victor picks up the phone and without saying a word gets up to leave the pool and go to the changing room area where I wait for him.

"Good afternoon, Victor;" I greet him shaking his hand.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Francis;" he answers me, "We didn't know you were coming to Kanaan;" he comments.

"In theory I am on an end-of-year trip, although I will take the opportunity to do some errands and some visits;" I explain to Victor.

"I'm sorry to have interrupted you, I saw that you were having a great time;" I tell him pointing to the pool.

"Fuck yes, that whore has a wonderful mouth;" Victor answers me, "It's a pity that her owner doesn't allow anyone to fuck her, she wouldn't be able to sit down for a week;" he adds making an obscene gesture.

"If I told you that this beauty is not a slave girl but one of my traveling companions and that if you do what I tell you to do you will be able to fuck her all afternoon, what would you say;" I point to Victor.

"I'm all ears Mr. Francis, I will do whatever you tell me as long as I fuck that bitch;" Victor answers me.

As soon as I explain my plan to Victor, I call Samir and set everything in motion.

Andrea has had the bad luck to cross my path when I am extremely angry about what happened with Selene, and since she is one of the most faithful followers of the triplets, she is going to receive a little lesson.

Victor returns to the pool leaving the cell phone on so I can listen to the whole conversation. When Victor gets to his hammock his partner is cumming all over Andrea's face adding more semen to Victor's remains.

Andrea gets up to leave, licking her lips, but Victor grabs her arm and calls one of the hotel managers.

"We want to take this slave girl to our bedroom for the rest of the day;" Victor says to the hotel clerk who is none other than Samir, "But he tells us that her owner doesn't allow anyone to fuck her;" Victor continues to expound.

Samir grabs Andrea and pulls her towards him inspecting her fake collar, "I don't see this slave girl's ID number, but she is wearing a hotel slave girl outfit, and all hotel slave girls are available for full use;" says Samir pulling out an authentic collar and bringing it closer to Andrea's neck.

"I'm not a slave girl;" screams Andrea terrified, "I just wanted to have some fun, I'm part of the George Washington Private University end of year trip;" she continues explaining completely freaked out.

Just then I enter the pool and Andrea screams when she sees me, "It's one of my trip mates, ask him please;" she says to Samir.

"Jake please, I need your help;" Andrea shouts to get my attention.

I walk over pretending to be clueless to the quartet that has the whole pool watching silently.

"Good morning Mr. Francis;" Samir greets me, "These gentlemen have requested the services of this slave girl for the rest of the day, but she says she is not a slave girl but a traveling companion of theirs. Can you confirm that?" he asks me.

I approach Andrea and lift her face with my hand to get a better look at her, her watery eyes show her terrified look and her lips move making a silent plea.

"Evidently I don't usually see most of my classmates so naked;" I reply to Samir, making the people watching burst into laughter, "But I'm sure I would remember a face as beautiful as this and those fleshy lips, I'm sorry but I don't know her;" I conclude walking away from Andrea.

12