The Engagement Ch. 04

Story Info
Another Goddess, total wimp story continues.
1.2k words
40.8k
4
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 07/14/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once Louis was standing in his corner, I picked up the stereo remote and put on some soft jazz.

"He's standing too close to the speaker to hear us, if we speak softly."

"Della, he must have been excited, being treated that way. Why else would he allow you to humiliate him, unless he enjoys being dominated?"

I turned to face Stephie. I reached out and gently took her into my arms. I placed one hand to the back of her neck and gently ran my fingers down her pretty cheek with the other. I pulled her close and gently kissed her. I lovingly parted her lips and slipped my tongue into her mouth. We kissed until I could feel her heart rate increase. I felt her breath on my face exhale rapidly. Just when I felt that her ardor was at its peak, I placed my hands on the sides of her face and looked deeply into her big blue eyes. Steph was actually panting, her cute little face a picture of lust and desperation. I smiled at her.

"That's why he obeys me. That's why he endures my discipline. He has no fetishes, but one. I am his fetish. I have become an addiction for him, and addicts will do anything for their fix. His dignity no longer matters."

I slipped lower on the sofa and placed her so that she rested on my chest, our cheeks touching. While I spoke, we gazed at Louis, standing naked in the corner with a bar of soap in his mouth and his bright red bottom on display.

"It's really wonderful. There's no need for props; no whips or chains or restraints. There are no safe words, because this is not a scene; this is administering punishment and teaching discipline. I don't need to dress him in panties and such. In fact, feminizing him would undermine our relationship.

He doesn't even realize that he's being dominated. He sincerely believes that he must endure his punishments in order to please me. This isn't role playing for Louis; it is his destiny. Before he realized how much pleasure it gave me, he never wanted to lick my pussy. Now, he's become an expert."

Stephie raised her head so she could see my face. She spoke with a voice timid with apprehension.

"Does he do it better than me?"

I smiled and kissed her softly on her pouting lips.

"Of course not, but he'll kneel on the floor between my legs and lick me for hours, or as long as I desire. I reward him by riding him like a pony until he cums inside me. Of course, I then ride his face until he makes me cum, over and over again. No matter how many times I fuck him, he's always ready for more. All I have to do is touch his dick and it's stiff as a twig."

I rose from the sofa and suggested that she compose herself while I went to the kitchen. I returned with a bowl of water and a dish cloth. I returned to my place on the dining room chair and called to Louis. He scurried from his corner and came to stand before the coffee table. I spoke to him gently, as if he were an errant little boy.

"Come, Louis, come sit on my lap."

Once he settled his red bottom gingerly on my lap, I removed the bar of soap from his mouth. I took the dish cloth and dipped it into the water. I then gently washed his mouth, speaking softly to him as I wiped his tongue.

"Oh, Louis, whatever am I going to do with you? Just when I think you've learned how to please me, you do something clumsy or foolish. You know that I hate to punish you. If you could only learn to behave, it would be so unnecessary. Besides, it's such a waste of time, don't you think?"

"Yes, dear."

"Stand up, Louis."

Louis stood before me and waited for me to speak. Instead, I extended my arm and held my hand before him, my palm facing up. Louis dutifully took hold of his genitals and rose up on his toes so that he could place his little dick and balls into my hand. I lowered my hand enough for him to stand. I began to fondle him, speaking softly, seductively, as his penis grew stiff between my thumb and forefinger.

"There is so much we could be doing, if I didn't have to punish you. I had quite a night planned for us. Once Stephie had gone to bed, I'd planned to have intercourse with you. I was going to ride you until you fell asleep."

Louis gasped as I began to jerk his cock with my fingers. When he began to pant and buck his hips slightly, I let go of his cock. I flicked the tip repeatedly, making it bob up and down. I pulled it downward and let it go, causing it to bounce lewdly in the air. I then cupped his balls and spoke to him as he shivered before me.

"When you go home and climb into bed, I want you to feel the heat of your bottom on the sheets. I want you to remember how you were paddled. I want you to dream about the night we could have had. As you jerk off, I want you to remember the feel of my fingers on your balls; remember my fingers tugging on your little weenie. When you cum in your hand, I want you to imagine that it is my semen covered hand you are licking. Now, I want you to look at Stephie and remember the look on her face."

Louis turned to see Stephie gazing into his eyes. Realizing how he had debased himself in front of this little vixen, he began to hang his head in shame. I gave him five quick spanks to his bottom. He squealed in pain and surprise.

"I said, look at her! Remember the look on her face and remind yourself that if you don't behave, others will look at you with that same expression on their faces. See how she looks at you? She thinks you are comical, in a pathetic way. Remember the way she howled with laughter as you scurried to your corner, with your bottom burning and your mouth beginning to blow bubbles."

That was all it took to make Stephie giggle. Louis began to cry.

"Take this mess to the kitchen with you and put on some coffee. Then, go get dressed."

"Yes, dear," Louis sniffled as he took the dishcloth and bowl and scurried to the kitchen.

When he was gone, I advised Steph that when Louis returned with his clothes on, we were to act as if the past two hours had never happened. Louis served coffee and we chatted for awhile. The only thing to betray the evening's events was Louis constantly shifting his weight on his red bottom.

I stood with Louis in the foyer, as he prepared to leave. I held him close to me and kissed him passionately.

"Steph and I are going to be busy all day tomorrow. It's just girl stuff and I know you'd be bored to tears. Would you like to come over for dinner?"

"Yes, dear."

"Wonderful. Perhaps you'd like to make your lasagna? I'm sure Stephie would enjoy that, wouldn't you, Steph?"

"Oh, yes! I hear that your lasagna is absolutely fabulous!"

"Then, it's settled. Good night, Louis. Be careful driving home."

"Good night, my love."

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

A Femme Domme Tale Ch. 01 A young couple decides to change their marriage.in BDSM
A Gentle Submission Jane introduces her new boyfriend to gentle femdom.in BDSM
Submissive Adam's Wedding Adam's Mistress-Wife enjoys claiming him for her own.in Fetish
Bella Finds a New Tenant to Enslave Bella subjugates her young tenant.in BDSM
The Keyholder Adam tours a new apartment wearing his chastity device.in Fetish
More Stories