The EPT Test: Aftermath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, that means a lot to me and I'll do my best not to maul you tonight but it will be hard the way you're dressed," he laughed. "I don't want them mad at me."

We went to my company Christmas party and I was surprised that all my girlfriends had dates. We got a large table and all sat together. I introduced Gary as my friend. Barb laughed and said, "Shannon, we all know he's your ex husband and you're both working on your relationship. We have a habit of telling it like it is. Gary, it is nice to meet you. We hear a lot about you and it's good to finally meet you."

All the girls introduced there dates. They seemed like decent guys. My friends already ordered pitchers of margaritas for the table. The guys along with Gary ordered beers. There was all kind of talk at the table about jobs, sports, ex marriages and about anything else you wanted to talk about.

I dance slow songs only with Gary. A lot of us did a lot of line dancing. Gary said he preferred to watch it then do it so I danced for him. I was afraid I might have been drinking too much. I was shaking my bootie pretty good.

"Shannon, I'm here to watch over you and take you home. Don't be afraid to have a few extra drinks. I want you to enjoy yourself. I know you were worried about how to act and drink last week. I want you to be yourself."

I leaned over and kissed him. I couldn't believe I did it. Audrey said, "You go girl!"

I did have quite a bit to drink but wasn't drunk. After saying good night to my friends, Gary opened my car door and I slid in showing a lot of leg. He smiled as he closed the door. I thanked him for escorting me and that I had a wonderful time. He told me he liked my friends and had a good time also.

I didn't notice when he pulled up in front of his apartment. "Would you like to see the inside?" he asked.

I was dumbfounded but did say I would love to see it. He opened my car door and helped me out. We stepped inside and he kissed me, I mean really kissed me! He asked if I wanted a beer but I said no that I was full of margaritas. He showed me his kitchen and got himself a beer.

He asked me if I wanted to make love with him. "Yes, I would love that; I've missed you so much." He opened a cupboard and took out a blue pill.

"Remember these? I bought them after Valentine's day last year and never got a chance to use them." He took one and washed it down with his beer.

He took me to his bedroom and unzipped my dress. I stepped out of it and he put it on his hamper. He kissed me, first lightly and then with more passion. He removed his jacket, shirt and tie. Reaching behind me he removed my bra. As I moved over to his bed he took off his trousers and t-shirt. The only clothes I still had on was my sexy black panties, he had on his briefs.

As I lay on the bed he began by kissing my breasts, licking and sucking on one then the other. God, I missed him so much. He was so gentle and loving. He began kissing down my tummy and pressed his face and kissed just below my belly button. He went lower and slipped off my damp panties as he kissed my mound. I've always kept a neatly trimmed mound. That was the way Gary liked it.

He spread my legs and buried his face into my pussy. I couldn't help it but I had a mini orgasm when he pushed his tongue into me. He felt it and tongued me even faster. I couldn't stop myself putting my hands on his head and holding it there. It felt so good. Minutes later he made his way up and kissed me very passionately with my juices all over his face.

I grabbed his head and stuck my tongue in his mouth. My legs were spread and he guided his cock into me. It slid right in. He rose up and kept squeezing my breasts while pumping his cock into me.

I knew I was moaning and groaning the whole time. After about ten minutes he came hard in my pussy. He pushed his pelvis as hard as he could against mine. It hit me! I had an orgasm that caused me to yell out. "Oh God, that's feels so good, please never stop, I want it forever. I love you so much."

We were both wet with perspiration. When my pussy stopped having spasms he rolled off of me. He went in the bathroom and brought us both a towel. I patted my body as he left the room for a minute. He came back with a beer for him and a wine cooler for me. I thanked him and took a big swig of it. It tasted good.

Gary wiped off his body including his cock. He was sitting on the side of the bed drinking his beer. I took another drink from my wine cooler and got off the bed, knelt between his legs and took his cock in my mouth. I kissed around his cock and then slipped its mushroom head into my mouth. I sucked it and began going back and forth on his cock taking more in with each stroke.

I went far enough till it hit my throat. I didn't want to choke. I wanted us both to enjoy this. His cock got hard again and he asked me to get back on the bed on my hands and knees. As I did what he asked, he took his hard cock and pushed it into me doggie style. We fucked until he came again. I wasn't keeping track of my mini orgasms. I just wanted to be with him.

After coming the second time he got up finished his beer and I finished my wine cooler. He turned off the lights and he cuddled up to my ass as I went to sleep.

In the morning I woke up when he got out of the bed. I was used to sleeping alone. He came from to the bathroom and said good morning to me. He sat on the side of the bed, put his hand under the sheet and started rubbing my pussy. He slid first one finger and then two into me. He was finger fucking me.

"When is the last time you had morning sex?" he asked me.

"I don't remember when it was but it was with you," I answered.

He pulled the sheet off of me but was still finger fucking me. "You want to ride my cock?" he asked.

I didn't answer but moved over as he got on his back with his hard cock sticking straight up. I got up and slowly lowered myself on to his rod. I don't know how long I rode him before I felt him shooting his load up into me. I lowered myself and knew I was coming all over his cock again.

After it subsided I asked him if I could use his shower. I half expected him to come in but he didn't. After I got out he gave me his robe to put on. He got in the shower and I went to the kitchen to make us coffee and breakfast.

As we ate I asked him what all the sex meant. He told me for now we were good friends with benefits, if that was alright with me. He would keep his apartment and be staying there but I could come and visit. He did say time would tell if it went any further.

I agreed to the situation for now. Why not? I could be with the man I love, the father of my kids.

Epilogue:

We made it through the holidays. Gary came over Christmas morning and we opened presents as a family. Later in the day his parents invited him and the kids over for dinner. They told him he could invite me if he wanted. Needless to say I went.

We went out for New Years and we started the new year off with a bang. He comes over at least once a week and we watch TV or take the kids out to dinner. We spend more and more time together.

The girls at work are happy that Gary and I are somewhat together. They say that I seem a lot happier. I do go out with them, maybe once a month but I let Gary know where we're going.

Will we ever remarry? I honestly don't know but for now it's working out pretty good. Our kids and both of our families seem happier that we're together even if we've not re-married.

Gary needs to work it out in his mind and I'm happy to let him have all the time he needs. If he ever decides to pop the question my answer will be yes but if he doesn't then as long as we're together I'll still be happy.

*

Thank you for reading my story

Comments are welcome and appreciated

DG Hear