The ERC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After my breathing got back to near normal mom said, "You would not believe how extraordinarily sexual it was to feel your dick. I think Sarah had a good time too."

Sarah said, "Oh yes. It's the first time I've seen that." She was pointing at my dick. She was smiling. She said, "How did you like the story? Wouldn't you like to have a dick like that. I wish you did too."

Mom said, "If you ever get his dick playing with your vagina you won't care."

Sarah giggled and they both left. They took the book but there were more in the kitchen. I read one of the books and sexual highs are abound in my body. I didn't know which way to go. Sarah mentioned sampling a reading so I thought I might pursue that.

"Mom," I said, when I found her. "Sarah mention sampling a reading. I'm kind of interested. What do I have to do and do you mind?"

"You can go with me next time and I don't mind at all," she said. "You have to take a partner or someone won't get to participate except listening and that's only half the fun. Maybe Sarah might like to go. You two don't have to partner. We switch around all the time and two youngsters like you and Sarah will get snapped up in nothing flat. "

"I can do that," I said. "Any hints about while we're there?"

"Tim, we have several readings and when you partner up you might wind up having orgasms in several positions with your partner throughout the readings. That's normal and everybody can see what everybody is doing but everybody is busy with their own sexual excitement so nobody really cares what you do. We don't really monitor how deep partners fuck as long as they don't become highly active and obvious. There's breaks between stories for refreshments and people switch partners all the time for variety. One of the girls has a brother there and they do it all the time."

"Have you ever taken dad? I said.

"I asked him," she said. "He isn't all that interested and he says I'm enough for him. I give him all he can handle. In more ways than one. Don't tell him I said so. He likes to keep his sex private. I like for him to be private too. I have a place he can hide himself."

Mom giggled hardily and all was well. The next afternoon she had a tea in the backyard and there was a stunningly beautiful lady wearing a wide summer hat with long flowing white dress with white shoes and a pink scarf around her neck to keep the sun off her ample breasts. Sometimes I could see the sun right through her dress. The sight was very erotic and she frequently kept her closed hand buried right in her crotch. They were all under a large yard umbrella. Later I asked mom who they were.

She said, "Two of the girls are from the ERC. You'll see them there, almost nude. The one in white was Janet who started the club. You'll see her playing around a lot along with everybody else. Don't tell her I said so but she loves to fuck and she loves anal. If you partner up with her and she backs up to you to spoon she wants to do some anal before you get your dick up in front."

Will my mother ever stop turning me on like this. I washed extra, extra good and mom and Sarah and I were off to the ERC. I had on short white shocks with my canvas shoes and a very loose and shorter T-shirt with just normal outside shorts on. Sarah about the same. I couldn't fully tell about mom. They both had bras on. When we got there we parked among several cars in the side yard. The house was quite private overall. We entered a lower sliding patio door. There were candles burning at various places, down inside clear glasses for safety. Other than that it was kind of dark. There were large thick quilts all over the floor, overlapping, with pillows scattered around.

Several people were nude already except for their socks and pullovers or bras. All the girls had bras on. Dicks were hanging out and some were semi-hard, like mine. I already decided to let it all hang out and what they saw they saw. There was a jovial atmosphere and bottles of lite wine or sodas and cookies and other lite eats. I counted and we were the last ones. Janet, now with her tuff and pussy lips prominent, announced the first reader and everybody sort of milled around until everybody was pared off.

I got Janet. Sarah got a middle aged slim guy about mom's age. They got right down on the quilts and grabbed pillows and wrapped themselves around each other. Sarah had a hand down in between them jacking the poor guy. Mom got one of the younger guys, about 32 or so, slim, and big dong for mom. She was happy. She's probably had him before. More than once. Janet got the reading going and sauntered over to me and got my hand and led me to a nice spot near the reader. She got me on my back and got on top as the reading started. The language got erotic right off the bat and so did Janet.

I got very hard and grabbed my dick, this time with my left hand and held it tight and Janet settled her clit right down on and swiveled around. She got a little lube and reached down and it got much better.

She said, "If you get near an orgasm let me know and I'll help bring it home. When I get you to my vagina I don't mind if you play a little more than normal. I usually do too. Don't forget to concentrate on the reading and enjoy the erotic feelings."

She kissed me so seductively and sat up straighter and went to work. She went very slow usually so it was just instilling feelings rather than fucking and it sure did its job. This was great and I could make a habit out of it right quick. Janet had her eyes closed so I turned my head over and looked along the floor and could look right up the guys legs Sarah was on. His dick was right in her clit and her butt swiveled around so seductively it was scary. She was my sister. I didn't know she could do that. About that time she slid forward and his dick was into her vagina. Not far but enough so it spread her pussy. She started fucking him up and down and kept that up for the longest time. He didn't have his hand around his dick.

I think Janet noticed me looking and she did the same and we were fucking. She did take more of me like she mentioned. A little faster and it would be considered a very fine fuck. It certainly felt like it. My ears were catching every word from the story the reader was reciting. These were great exotic stories that didn't leave anything to chance. Full descriptions and reactions. I let go of my dick since Janet was pressing down on my hand and she slowly consumed me fully. I got my hands on her hips and slowly worked with her. We were fucking so slow we may never get to an orgasm and that was the whole point of the whole group. Nobody was going at it like that.

I heard a bell ring and looked around and a lady on the bottom was ringing it. A couple of people clapped and kept going. Her guy was still undulating slowly between her thighs while they listened to the reading. Mom told me everybody could virtually remember every reading as if they just finished reading it themselves so this wasn't just about fucking but creating a very good sexual high and teasing yourself with some help while they did the same. Orgasms happen, it's human.

The first reading was over and we all stopped and had refreshments. All the dicks were sticking out and some of the girls were holding them while sipping wine. A guy had his arms around mom's waist and his dick in her butt. She loved it and pushed back. Sarah was sitting in a chair with her legs wide open and her pussy gleaming a little from her turn on. She motioned for me to come over.

She said, "I was wanting to get you during one of the readings but I want to try and switch to two different guys in the next two readings. Would you be agreeable to us trying it out at home when we get a chance. Mom did mention she would love to watch us if it's ok with you. Did you see that guy fucking me right here in front of everybody. He never got all the way in but he did get my g-sport and I almost orgasmed. This is a wonderful way to play around with sex. It's so varied and limited at the same time. I can fuck my brains out anytime but this is a continuing sexual high that doesn't seem to quit."

"Home is fine Sarah, whatever you'd like to do. I don't mind mom watching, it'll be more erotic. She's a sexy mom."

She is, isn't she? Sarah said.

The first reading was about a reasonably sized group of debutantes with two middle aged ladies as chaperones. They were crossing a large mostly calm body of water on a ferry. A group of young doctors were heading to a seminar. Two or three of the young ladies felt woozy from the motion of the ferry and the doctors asked the captain for the use of some of the spare rooms so they could examine the young ladies. The doctors gave them motion sickness pills and of course had to examine them so they put on their stethoscopes and had the girls undress and found almost all had their hymens. They explained they could take care of this problem and sprayed a light pain deadening agent being careful not to get any on their sensitive vagina nerves.

They proceeded to deflower all the girls, being sure to use condoms and being sure to quickly alleviate any spotting from the hymens. A couple of older doctors examined the chaperones in another room, taking their time, eventually causing high sexual excitement in the ladies which required alleviation by those doctors. Many of the younger girls required a follow up for a different viewpoint from some of the other doctors and in some cases a third or fourth before landfall. It was surprising how many of the young ladies simply fucked the doctor's brains out.

They got the next reading started and Janet got me again and we settled on the quilts and she got on her stomach and said "Have fun." I slipped on and my dick slipped in between her buns. She was slickly lubed right at her butt button and I was right there. She pushed backwards and I pushed forwards and half the head went in and she moaned and buried her face in her pillow.

She turned her head and whispered, "You would not believe how good that is. Please don't limit yourself on my account. I love it. I'll let you know later when to go faster and further and have an orgasm. I'm looking forward to that."

I couldn't believe how good it felt with her butt against my hips and moving with me. My balls fell down on her pussy over and over. I had my legs over hers and she moved hers out so now I was inside her legs. It was much better with her so open. I must have gone in half my dick length and the pressure of her ass on me was astonishing. I was going as slow as I could to keep from blowing my dick out. She squeezed my shaft every time I went in her ass and held it coming out. It was like virgin land she was so tight.

The second reading was about the French nurses of a hospital in the war and them taking care of the soldiers. Really taking care of them.

I had my head laying down on Janet's back and could see Sarah again. It was a good distraction before I blew. They were on their sides with Sarah's legs under and over, both above the guys hips. They were in a slow fuck with a perfect angle. The guy was going about half way in and out and they were in the throes of solid mouth on mouth. Every so often they would both push hard at each other going all in for two or three times before retreating to the proper amount, or at least near that.

Janet said, "I'm ready if you are. Go as fast as you have to and just let it out."

I nodded on her back and got serious about fucking. It didn't take all that long and it climbed and climbed before it got to the summit and the volcano erupted in all its hot glory. Magma abounded. Janet squeezed her ass and milked me dry and closed up shop. I was out on the streets and devastated. Is this all there is? I rolled off quietly and stayed on my side and she pulled out a wet wipe and worked me while smiling brightly and did that again then dried me with a small towel.

Janet and I lay and listened to the rest of the second reading in relative quiet splendor. The second break was a little longer. I think some of the ERC were getting fatigued from all the sexual highs created. I was. The third reader was one of the men. Mom and Janet aligned and Sarah got the other guy and I got the other girl. Her name was Brenda and she was slim and kind of quiet and had a quiet relaxing slow voice.

She said, "I hear you're new at this. I hope you're having some fun with all the sex. I think it's wonderful. I didn't fuck all that much until this started. That's my brother with the other girl. He fucks me at home. He's so sensitive and slow. He loves to see me fuck other people so don't worry on that account. I was watching you with Janet. I've never done anal. I can do oral for a while if you like or toes or finger massage. What I would really like to do is play with your dick while you play with my clit and pussy. I seldom get to do that. Everybody wants to get right to fucking. I do too but I like touching too."

"Everybody does seem to be a little less active, taking a rest or slowing down.," I said.

We got down on an open spot and stretched out. She said, "I understand the younger girl is your sister. If you're not fucking her you should start. It's a wonderful source of sex for many years and so good because you're family and can really give it up, all each other wants. My brother was in the military and when he came home we started right back up. I'm married and I told him it was a condition of marriage and he said ok. There's never been a problem. We fuck all the time we're so used to each other."

The last reading and her playing with me got me really hard so she did a little oral on me and I did some on her, in the 69. She really responded passionately and I was surprised. She gave me a very good body hug and kiss when we parted. The very next night Sarah came over and mom came in shortly thereafter. Sarah and I fucked every which way but loose and mom moved all around us like a wrestling match referee. Mom and I never did cut loose on each other. She left me for Sarah's use and Sarah and I did have a long term fuck buddy sexual relationship. Don't laugh please but she called me her 'honey bun' and I called her my 'bun honey'. I know but if that's what it takes to get that kind of ass it's my most favorite phrase.

*****

A fuller story about the birds, titled 'The Birds', noted in this story has been published under the author 'Suburb' if you would like to read it.

12