The Erikson Twins Big Summer Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eroscott
Eroscott
2,073 Followers

"Oh God. Oh God yes," Rachel said in a whispery, breathy voice. She was so excited she forgot which one of the twins was fucking her. She put her hands on the back of Dan's head and pulled him down for a long passionate kiss. "Fuck me! Oh yes, fuck me!" she told him ardently.

Rachel wrapped her arms around Dan's body and spread her legs wide open to allow his cock to penetrate her as deeply as possible and Dan began fucking her hard and fast.

Soon, Dan began panting and was beginning to sweat. Rachel was moaning and groaning and then, through clenched teeth she cried out in orgasmic relief. "Oh fuck yesssss! Oh fuck me-eeee!" Now she was panting and gasping and holding on to Dan for dear life, her legs, folded and pressed hard up against his thrusting hips as she came and came and came.

Don was impressed with his brother's performance. His cock was hard again already. He wasn't going to have to go down on Rachel waiting for it to recover. Although, he thought he just might do it anyway. Rachel didn't seem to be nearly as sexually savvy as Jackie. Well, he thought, being a preacher's wife she probably wasn't. If he went down on her after his brother dumped a big load of his cum in her pussy, she would probably be shocked and then, maybe, even more excited. Besides, he really did want to make her come with his mouth just like she'd made him come with hers.

"Oh my! Oh my!" Rachel was saying and then she was laughing. Being fucked by Dan was so much better than being fucked by her husband to the point of not even being comparable. And it was also much better than being fucked by Jackie with her strap-on dildo, although Rachel really enjoyed that, too.

Dan had slowed down but hadn't completely stopped. He kissed Rachel and she kissed him back several times. He began fucking her faster and she began moaning again. Dan wasn't trying to hold back and her orgasm, the strength of it, excited him so much that it wasn't long before he was grunting and groaning and emptying his balls in Rachel sweet pussy.

"Oh yes, baby!" Rachel gasped out as she came again, thrilled to the core with Dan's strong, hard thrusting in and out of her pussy and the noise he made as he was coming, so unlike her husband's quiet, anemic climaxes.

Rachel stretched her legs out along side Dan's. She put her arms around his neck and gave him a long, affectionate kiss. "Mmm, that was wonderful, uh, uh, Dan," she said. She giggle and said, "You almost fucked my brains out and I forgot your name there for a second.

Dan and Don both laughed and then Dan gave her a couple of kisses on the lips. "Yes, it was wonderful, Rachel. You were wonderful," he said. Then he looked over at his brother who gave him a nod. Dan kissed Rachel one more time then heaved his body up, pulling his half-hard cock wetly out of her pussy.

Don leaned over to kiss Rachel. "My turn, darling," he said.

"Darling?" she said.

"Sure, why not, Rachel," Don said.

Rachel smiled. "Sure, why not," she said. Oh, she thought, how I love these boys. I should have done this a long time ago. Then she remembered they'd only just turned eighteen.

Don maneuvered himself down and between her legs.

"Wait! What?" Rachel said, bracing her body up on her elbows. "What are you doing?" She knew, of course, what Don was about to do since Jackie had told what the boys had done with her. Still, the fact that it was actually going to happen surprised her as well as excited her.

"Just relax, Rachel," Dan said, "my brother knows exactly what he's doing.

Don just grinned up at Rachel then began licking her pussy and licking up his brother's cum that was starting to leak out of it.

"Oh my!" Rachel exclaimed.

Don kept lapping and licking and, after he'd eaten all of his brother's come, he kept on lapping and licking and sucking on Rachel's pussy. Then he slid his middle finger into it and began searching for the exact position of her g-spot and found it. He began pressing rhythmically on it, pressing firmly repeatedly.

"Ooo-Ooo-Ooo!" Rachel wailed. She knew what Don was doing. This was something that Jackie had taught her and did to her sometimes when they made love.

Rachel brain was buzzing. Having sex with the Erikson twins was proving to be more amazing than she could have ever imagined—giving her first blow job to Don and swallowing his come, having Dan fuck her so hard and good, watching and feeling Don licking his brother's cum out of her pussy, having him stimulate her g-spot with his finger and her clitoris with his mouth... and then her thinking shut off as she was coming once again.

Without realizing it, she had her fingers tangled in Don's hair and was pulling his face hard against her pussy, she was arched back and her mouth was wide open as she tried not to scream—one part of her mind still able to realize that if she were too loud, neighbors might hear. And then she was gasping and shaking and panting.

As Rachel's fingers relaxed in his hair, Don pushed himself up to a kneeling position, his hard cock sticking straight out in front of him.

Dan sat up and grinned at his brother and both boys did a "high five." Dan lay back down next to Rachel and Don positioned himself on her other side. She was breathing heavily and her eyes were closed. Don and Dan kissed her on either side of her neck and gently massaged a breast each.

Rachel's eyes flew open. "Wow!" she said then she turned to Don, threw her arms around his neck and planted a big wet kiss on his mouth. She turned back halfway and got an arm around Dan's neck and gave him a quick kiss then she sat up, looking at Don.

"That was great," she said then giggled. "But I guess you figured that out already." Don grinned and nodded.

"Boys," Rachel started then paused. "I hope you don't mind me calling you boys."

"No that's fine," Dan said.

"Yeah, it doesn't bother us," Don said.

"Okay. Good." Rachel said, and then went on. "Boys, I know I'm old enough to be your mother... ."

"We love our mother," Don interrupted, "but you, Rachel are a total babe, which our mother is not, and you look much younger than our mother, so... ." he trailed off.

"That's so sweet," Rachel said. "But listen, this is what I want to say. You see, I haven't had much experience with sex. I was a virgin when I married John. I didn't know anything about sex and, honestly, neither did he, and, nothing against him, but he really hasn't gotten any better and he really doesn't want to, but I do."

"Well hell Rachel," Don said, "I think you're doing just fine. Don't you, Dan?"

"Hell yes. And, Rachel, you did talk to Jackie Corbin, didn't you, and she did tell you about what we did, right?"

Rachel grinned. "Oh yeah, but you boys don't mind, do you?"

"Oh hell no," Dan and Don said at the same time.

"I'll tell you a secret," Rachel said, but it has to remain a secret. You can't be going around telling anyone else. Do you promise?"

Dan and Don both nodded, intrigued as to what secret Rachel could have, seeing as how making love with them would have been the biggest secret they could think of that she would have and, obviously, that wasn't a secret between the three of them.

"Jackie and I are lovers," Rachel said simply and waited to see how that would affect the twins.

It took a second for the coin to drop but then both boys opened their eyes wide. The idea, the image of Jackie and Rachel making love was so hot they almost couldn't process it.

"You mean... ." Dan started to say.

"We're lovers, as in Jackie and I make love to each other," Rachel said. "Does that get your motor running?

"Damn," Don said, "I would love to see that."

Rachel grinned. "Play you're cards right and you just might get to." She was thinking ahead. She knew Jackie would love to have a foursome with her and the Erikson twins. Oh my God, Rachel thought, I am so loving this.

"But right now," Rachel continued, "I'm dying to find out what it feels like to have both of you making love to me at the same time. Are you guys ready?" She realized what a silly question that was when she looked down to see that their cocks were straight up and hard, with the veins under the skin full and bulging, and their cock heads full and swollen.

Dan was lying beside her, on his back, propped up on his elbows. Rachel twisted her body around and got to her knees. She leaned forward and took Dan's cock into her mouth and began sucking on it. She reached out to her right to grabbed Don by his hard member and tugged so he moved closer then she pulled her mouth off of Dan's cock and started sucking Don's. Rachel spent three or four minutes sucking one cock then the other. Her husband may think that this was a form of sodomy and sinful but Rachel loved it and didn't think she could ever get enough of it.

Dan and Don just grinned and gave each other a fist bump then went back to watching this hot older woman sucking their cocks. But what they were really thinking about was fucking her together, her ass and her pussy, at the same time. After their experience doing that with Jackie last Friday, the fact that Rachel wanted to do it, too, made their cocks super hard and their minds super horny. They could hardly wait until both of their cocks were stuffed deep up inside Rachel's body, fucking her at the same time.

Rachel pulled her mouth off of Don's cock and straightened up. "God I love doing that," she said and grinned.

Don leaned in and put his hands on both sides of Rachel's face and gave her a long, wet kiss. Then it was Dan's turn.

"Okay, guys," Rachel said, "I'll be right back. Don't go anywhere," she said and laughed before getting off the bed and going into the master bath. She came out seconds later carrying a bath towel, a hand towel, and a jar of coconut oil.

"Move apart," Rachel said as she got onto the bed on her knees. She spread the bath towel out in the middle of the bed. She looked at Dan then Don. "I've, uh, taken precautions, you know, but still, better safe than sorry, right?"

Rachel handed Don the jar of coconut oil and the hand towel then gave him a wicked smile. You get to be the backdoor man... at least for the first time." Her stomach felt like it was full of butterflies. She was totally excited to be doing this, another new and, hopefully, very enjoyable sexual experience.

"Scoot over here, Dan," Rachel said as she patted the bath towel

Dan and Don were just as excited as Rachel over what they were about to do. Dan grinned at Don who grinned back. In their minds, going from no anal experience, to having two hot cougars wanting them to fuck their asses within a week was beyond their wildest fantasies—almost. Don, of course, was thrilled that he was going to get to fuck Rachel's ass first.

When Dan was in place Rachel bent down to suck his cock a few times just for the enjoyment of it, not that it had lost any of its hardness. She straightened up and straddled his hips, grabbed his cock and placed it at the entrance to her vagina. She gave Dan a big grin before she set her pussy all the way down on it, sighing with pleasure as she did.

Dan watched his cock disappear into Rachel's cunt and sucked in air at the delightful feeling of her warm, wet, and tight pussy swallowing his cock all the way up.

Rachel closed her eyes the better to feel how good Dan's cock felt in her vagina. It was so hard and it filled her so nicely. Her body gave a shiver of pleasurable delight. Then she leaned forward to kiss Dan on the mouth.

Don took that opportunity to scoop up some of the coconut oil and begin to rub it on and around Rachel's tight little rosebud.

"Mmm," Rachel said, "that's feels so good.

Don gently spread the slick, melting coconut oil around and around on Rachel's anus then he slipped a finger in it. He heard her moan as she continued kissing Dan. Dan was able to fuck Rachel's pussy with short, little thrusts while his brother continued finger-fucking her asshole. Soon, Don had a second finger in Rachel's asshole, followed shortly by a third one.

Don pulled his fingers out and scooped out some more coconut oil which he rubbed all over his cock before setting it an arm's reach to one side. He was getting really excited now. He and Dan had talked about and fantasized about what it would be like to fuck a girl in the ass many times and, after doing it with Jackie; they realized it was better than anything they had imagined it to be. Now, here he was, just about to do it again. Only it wasn't just a mature woman, a very attractive mature woman to say the least, it was a preacher's wife whose ass he was about to shove his hard cock into. That in itself was terribly exciting: fucking Pastor Carlson's wife in the ass!

After wiping his hand off on the small towel, Don asked Rachel if she was ready. She nodded and said yes. Oh yes, she thought, I am so ready for this.

Dan stopped all movement as Don positioned his swollen cock head against Rachel tight little butthole. Then he pressed forward and watched with bated breath as his cock head slowly opened Rachel's asshole.

"Ahhhh!" Rachel cried out and Don stopped.

"Okay?" he asked.

"Yes, yes," Rachel said. "It feels good. It feels really good."

Don continued to push his cock gently but firmly into Rachel's ass.

"Oh fuck yes!" Rachel cried out as Don's sank his cock deep up in her rectum. The feeling of her rectum being full of cock was a feeling she was used to from fucking her ass with a dildo. It was a feeling she liked. It felt different than her rectum being full because she needed to have a bowel movement. And this was even better than her dildo because it was Don Erikson, a living, breathing, hot young man whose cock was now filling her ass so wonderfully. She could feel both cocks in her and it felt better than she had imagined it would. Oh God, she thought, I'm so full of cock and I love it.

Dan and Don began fucking Rachel at the same time, going slowly at first but then picking up more speed and more power as they heard her cries of delight and pleasure, as she urged them on.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Oh God yes, fuck me!" Rachel gasped and moaned and then she was coming again. It was a big, intense, body shaking orgasm that lasted for a long time.

Don was so excited about fucking Rachel's ass, the second ass he'd ever fucked, that he, too, began coming when Rachel did, shooting big, hot spurts of his thick semen deep up inside her bowels, shuddering and groaning as he did so. His eyes lost focus and he had to squeeze them shut for a few seconds his orgasm was so intense.

Dan had stopped fucking Rachel's pussy when she and his brother were in the midst of their orgasmic pleasure. Rachel's teeth had bitten hard down on his trapezius muscle and her fingernails had dug into the backs of his upper arms as she was coming. It had been a bit painful but Dan didn't mind. He and his brother had just accomplished another one of their fantasies: fucking Pastor Carlson's wife; but not only just fucking Rachel Carlson, fucking her ass and pussy at the same time.

Obviously, Rachel had enjoyed it immensely and that please him. He hadn't come but that didn't matter. He figured that, now, he'd get his turn fucking Rachel's ass and he wanted to make sure he shot a big load deep inside of it.

"Oh my," Rachel sighed a long drawn out sigh and then she laughed as she pushed her body up away from Dan.

Don carefully slipped his cock out of her ass, watching it come all the way out and seeing her ass quickly close up. His cock was still hard, but not iron-hard like it had been just seconds ago. He heaved a happy sigh as he moved back a bit before picking up the hand towel and wiping off his oil-coated penis.

Rachel noticed the bite mark on Dan's shoulder next to his neck. "Oh Dan, I'm sorry. I didn't realize."

Dan smiled and pulled Rachel down to give her a sweet kiss. "It's okay, Rachel," he said. His rigid shaft was still fully ensconced in her pussy, "I think you were kind of out of it there for a while."

"Oh wow, was I ever," Rachel said then gave Dan a sweet kiss in return. "You two guys just gave me the best ever orgasm of my life." She sat up on Dan's cock and wriggled her ass. "I'm going to take care of this later, Dan, but right now I need to take a break."

Rachel un-straddled Dan, turning as she did, then she threw her arms around Don's neck and pulled him to her for a big, wet kiss. "That was great Don. No. More than great, that was fantastic," she told him when she pulled her lips away from his.

Don grinned. "I rather liked it myself, Rachel," he said.

Rachel grinned back at him then kissed him again before getting off the bed and going into the bathroom.

"Damn, Dan!" Don said excitedly but quietly. "You are really going to enjoy fucking Rachel's ass. That was amazing."

Dan pushed himself up to lean back on the pillows against the headboard. "Yeah, well if it's anything like fucking Jackie's ass I'm sure I will. And I, uh, thought you were having too much fun from the scrunched up look on your face when you were coming."

Both boys laughed.

Rachel came out of the bathroom. "Listen boys, I'm going to make myself another drink. Now, I bought a six-pack of beer this afternoon and I know that you're too young to drink, which I think is kind of silly. You're old enough to fuck. You're old enough to drive a car, which is much more dangerous than fucking. And you're old enough to join the Army and learn how to kill people. But you're not old enough to drink. She shook her head. "This is a crazy country we live in. Anyway, do you want a beer?

"You bet," Dan said.

"Of course, Don agreed.

Rachel grinned as she picked up her empty rocks glass off the night stand. "Okay, I'll be right back. Don't go anywhere," she said and giggled as she turned and sashayed out of the bedroom. Both boys appreciated her tall, lithe figure and the sway of her very feminine ass as she left the room.

"Fuck, Dan," Don said, "first Jackie, now Rachel. This could be the best summer we've ever had."

"No 'if' to it, Don," Dan replied. "I'm sure Jackie and Rachel will want more of us. And do you remember what Rachel told us, that she and Jackie were lovers. Put two and two together, Don. We could maybe have ourselves a foursome."

"Damn!" Don said with a big grin. "For the first time in my life, I'm really loving it here in this small town. Too bad we're leaving at the end of August."

Rachel came back into the bedroom holding her drink in one hand and two cans of beer precariously balance in the palm of the other hand with her fingers stabilizing them.

Dan and Don got up off the bed, each taking a beer, popping the top, and taking a swig.

Rachel took a swallow of her scotch and soda, looking at them from under her eyebrows. "You boys having fun?" she asked.

"Oh hell yes," Don replied as he stepped up beside her and leaned in to give her a kiss.

Dan followed suite on her other side and kissed her after his brother finished kissing her.

Rachel stepped back and put her drink down on the night stand. "Okay, Don, get into the bathroom and wash your cock really good, and I mean really good. You're going to fuck my pussy this time while Dan takes me from behind. In the meantime, Dan and I are going to be making out on the bed.

In the next hour and a half, Rachel had her second double penetration and Dan got to experience his second anal sex, as well as dumping a big load of his cum in Rachel's ass, which thrilled him almost as much as it thrilled Rachel. Rachel stuffed the hand towel between her ass cheeks to catch any drips and had Dan go wash his cock. When Dan came back into the bedroom his brother was between Rachel's leg fucking her pussy like there was no tomorrow. Then it was Dan's turn, immediately after, giving Rachel no time to recover, not that she wanted to or needed to. Getting fucked twice in a row like that was totally thrilling to her and her orgasms proved it.

Eroscott
Eroscott
2,073 Followers