The Eros Project Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angela straddled her nephew on the sofa, her knees either side of him. She kissed him as she reached down and took hold of his hard-on, steering his pulsing rod into her cunt. She sighed as she eased down, her pussy being stuffed with Luke's dick.

"Mmmmm -- that's so goooood," she sighed. She bounced up and down on him a few times, taking his full length into her twat before raising her ass up and looking at her son.

"Come on, Mark," she said with a big smile. "Time to fuck Mommy up the ass."

Vicky quickly knelt beside them and spread her sister's ass cheeks, doing for her what she'd done moments before.

"Come on, Mark," she said. "Fuck your mother's asshole."

Mark stepped forward, his huge cock in his hand, and aimed it at the puckered entrance to his mother's butt. He pushed forward gently and, after a little resistance, the head of his cock popped inside the tight ring of muscle.

"Uuuhhhhh fuuuuuuckkkk!" Angela moaned as she felt more and more of her son's massive prick slip into her ass. "Fuck that's good!"

"That's it," Vicky said, watching his big dick slide into her sister's ass. "Give her a bit more."

Mark rocked his hips, pushing more and more of his cock up his mother's tight asshole, made even tighter by the large prick of his cousin safely embedded in her cunt.

"Oh God -- oh ffuuuuuckkkk! So fucking goooooood!" Angela moaned. "Fuck my ass -- fuck Mommy's horny asshole!"

Mark did as she said, grinning as he stuffed his cock into the hot, tight ass, feeling his mother's muscles gripping and clamping around his shaft. Inch after thick inch worked up her butt while beneath her, Luke started sliding his own big dick in and out of her twat. Quickly, both of them had their pricks stuffed inside Angela's holes, the two meaty shafts feeling even bigger than they were as they filled her up with every inch.

"Fuck me -- uuhhhh -- fuck me!" she yelled, pushing back against them. "Fuck Auntie's pussy, Luke -- aahhhhhh -- fuck Mommy's asshole, Mark! Oohhhhhh -- just fuck me!"

Both boys did just that, falling into the same rhythm they'd used when fucking Vicky. As Luke almost pulled out of Angela's slippery, hot cunt, Mark crammed his cock deep into her tight asshole, the pair of them alternating their deep, hard thrusts.

"Oh God yes! Yesssssss!" Angela cried as she was double fucked hard and fast, just how she wanted it.

Vicky watched the incestuous threesome, the two teenagers pounding their huge cocks in and out of her sister, driving her wild. With a big grin, she looked up at her nephew.

"Let me taste your cock, honey," she said.

Mark pulled his prick out of his mother's tight, clasping asshole and offered it to his aunt, Vicky eagerly swallowing as much as she could, loving the taste of her sister's ass on his cock. She bobbed her head back and forth, happily purring all the while, taking the knob out of her mouth and licking the whole length from base to tip.

"Damn, you like ass to mouth as much as mom," Mark laughed.

"Mmm-hmm," Vicky agreed, sucking on his cock head again. Eventually she let him go and aimed his prick back at his mother's tight rosebud. "Go on -- fuck your Mommy's ass again."

"Aaahahhhh fuck yes!" Angela moaned as she felt her son's meaty cock push back into her hot, gripping butt. "That's what Mommy wants!"

Mark and Luke quickly fell back into the same rhythm again, the thick fuck meat spearing into her holes over and over. Every now and then, Mark would pull out of Angela's ass and allow Vicky to suck on it before his mother would complain loudly, demanding to be double fucked once more. It didn't take too much longer before Angela started to moan and shake, her whole body quivering.

"Oh fuck -- ffuuuuuuucckkkk -- uuuhnnnn -- cummmminggg!" she cried, the most intense orgasm she'd ever had coursing through her body, and still her son and nephew continued fucking her ass and pussy.

"Fuck -- not gonna -- uuhnn -- last much longer!" Mark grunted, plowing his cock in and out of his mother's tight asshole.

"What about you, honey?" Vicky asked Luke. She could barely see his head, smothered as they were by her sister's huge tits.

"Yeah -- getting close!" he gasped.

Vicky grinned. "Wanna cum all over us? Cover our faces and tits with your cum?" she asked both of them.

"Fuck yeah!" Mark said. He pulled his prick from his mom's clasping butt hole, making her whimper in disappointment.

"Come on, Angela," Vicky said, gently slapping her sister's blushing ass cheeks. "Get on the floor with me."

Angela slowly lifted herself off her nephew, his big cock slipping from her pussy. On slightly shaky legs, she moved off the sofa with her sister and knelt down, the pair of them side by side.

Mark and Luke quickly took up position in front of them, their massive schlongs bobbing before them.

"God they're so big," Angela sighed, looking from one to the other. "How did we take both of them at once?"

"I don't know," Vicky said, watching her son and nephew stroke their own pricks. "But I do know it's going to happen again -- and again -- and again!"

"God yes," Angela said, turning slightly and kissing her sister, their tongues entwining. "Next time I want Luke up my ass."

"As long as Mark buttfucks me," Vicky said, pushing her tongue deep into her sister's mouth.

"Fuck that's hot," Luke grunted, jerking on his prick. "I'm gonna cum!"

And with that, he unleashed his pent-up load of jizz, thick lines of the creamy stuff spurting from the head of his cock, splashing over his mother and his aunt. Time and again his dick pulsed in his hand, sending his pearly white jism flying.

Vicky and Angela moaned as they felt his seed splash over them, landing in thick, heavy lines that ran from their foreheads, over their cheeks and lips, to hang in threads from their jaws before dropping on to their massive tits.

"Uuuhnnnnn!" was all Mark could manage as his cock leapt in his hand, his hot jizz shooting over his mother and aunt as they continued to make out with each other.

Spurt after spurt of cum shot from his knob head, the viscous fluid splattering over the two busty MILFs, coating their faces in a thick film of cock cream.

Mark and Luke stroked their dicks, unleashing a torrent of jism over their respective mother and aunt. They directed their cum laden pricks at Vicky's and Angela's faces before aiming at their tits, their sticky salvos quickly turning the mountainous tits into cum covered peaks.

"Mmmm, so much -- mmmmllpppp -- cum," Vicky moaned, sucking some up from her sister's face as their sons finally stopped cumming.

"Gimme it -- gimme that cum," Angela moaned, scooping as much as she could into her mouth with her fingers, at the same time opening her lips and letting Vicky dribble her mouthful into her own. Angela quickly swallowed before diving on to her sister's tits and sucking up as much of the warm jizz that she could, Vicky laughing and holding up her huge jugs for her.

"Fuck, Angela," Vicky sighed as her sister licked and slurped her clean. "You are such a fucking cum slut."

"Mm-hmm, sure am," Angela mumbled, continuing to eat up as much of Luke and Mark's load as she could find.

The cousins watched Vicky and Angela suck and lick at their cum-covered tits and faces until they were both clean. After a while, the two horny, busty MILF sisters looked back at them.

"Mmm, look at that, Angela," Vicky said, "they're both still hard."

"The resilience of youth," Angela laughed.

"What do you say, boys? Want to spend the rest of the day fucking?" Vicky asked.

Luke looked at his cousin. "God bless the Eros Project."

THE END

12