The Erotic Life of Ballet Dancers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Face that wall and spread your legs," Nari said softly to me. Nari directed me to face the mirrored wall and rest my hands and elbows on the barre. I was bent over at the waist and made to spread my legs obscenely far apart.

"Keep your legs open," Nari commanded softly, "I'm going to see if I can get some lube."

Frozen in the shameful stance, I waited as Nari spoke to the director in hushed tones. In short order, Nari returned with the girl who had applied our makeup. She was wearing a latex glove on one hand, and she had a tube with some sort of lubricant in her other hand. The way I was bent over with my legs spread indecently apart; my anus was an easy target to locate. The makeup artist worked a glob of grease into me and twisted her finger around inside my anus for an inordinate amount of time. She was distressingly thorough.

I'm guessing that the part where the girl oiled up my anus would get edited out of the final cut.

I felt my legs tremble slightly. There were over thirty people watching me as I was totally naked in that shameful stance, waiting to get impaled on Nari's cock.

"That girl is jealous," Nari whispered to me as he stood intimately close, "After seeing your calves, your thighs and that butt up close, I'm pretty sure she wishes she could fuck you."

"She's a girl," I whispered back, "She can't fuck me. She doesn't have a cock."

"Oh? Nari countered, "What if she used a strap-on?"

I was about to concede that Nari had a point there, but before I could say anything, I felt Nari's cock push against me, then came that moment where I felt defeated as I submissively allowed Nari's cock to invade my body. I felt hands on my hips, pulling me backwards and then Nari's cock shoved forwards. I gasped as Nari's impressive organ speared me. I embraced my submissive nature as my tight orifice was violated and forced open.

I whimpered and gripped the wooden barre and Nari shoved himself impossibly deep. It wasn't Nari's first time inside of me, however, I still felt utter disbelief that I could take all his cock inside of me. Nari's cock isn't small, it's length and girth are both intimidating and Nari shoved himself inside of me all the way to the hilt before he commenced to slamming his cock back and forth repeatedly down my lubricated passage.

There was that overpowering sensation of being filled and I was suddenly glad the makeup girl had done such a thorough job lubricating my asshole. Nari had stretched my anus open painfully wide and was slamming himself inside of me like a piledriver. My narrow passage was just barely able to accommodate his impressive girth.

"Ughhh, aaahhh" I grunted helplessly as tears welled up in my eyes and the friction of Nari's cock inside me made me feel overwhelmed, overpowered and helpless. Of course, Nari didn't just mindlessly skewer me with his throbbing erection. No, as he forced me deliciously open, he also aimed his thrusts directly at my prostate gland, stimulating it and driving me into even greater extremes of sexual desire.

"Aghhhhhh," I gasped as Nari continued to impale me and thrust himself in and out, causing my blood to heat and an agonizing wave of desire to pass through me. It was humbling to be naked, vulnerable, penetrated by another man's cock and ridden by him while dozens of people watched, yet somehow the vulnerability and the humiliation were delicious, and my cock throbbed again in hungry spasms as I surrendered my will entirely.

"Oh God, Aaaaaaahh," Nari exclaimed, he panted and feverishly pumped himself into me, his thrusts became more and more forceful. His sharp thrusts seemed to go deeper and deeper and then he went rigid and let out an inarticulate, passionate scream, his hot fluids erupting inside of me.

When Nari withdrew his cock from my ass, I felt suddenly empty. My legs were shaking, and I felt wobbly. My cock was still painfully erect and throbbing, and I was panting with feverish need and blood was pounding in my ears.

Nari gently placed a hand on my back and told me it was okay to stand up. I rose from my assailable position and looked down at my cock. It was reddened, swollen with blood and larger than I'd ever seen it before. I gasped involuntarily and glanced towards the director and the other spectators. They also looked shocked at how large my cock had become.

My breathing was still labored, my skin was feverish and Nari gently placed one arm around my shoulders and gently wiped some tears away from my face with his other hand, and then he said, "Don't worry, Sexy, I've got you."

Then he got down on his knees and cupped my scrotum with one hand, lifting my balls slightly, almost as if he were weighing them and he whispered, "So beautiful, I am so lucky."

Nari surprised me by running his tongue gently across my scrotum. I had never thought that licking a man's balls could be an erotic thing, however when Nari did it, it caused an erotic tingling sensation that began in my loins and spread across much of my body.

"Uuuuaaaahhhhhh," I exclaimed mindlessly, and while my body trembled and I tried to understand the sensations I was experiencing, Nari took the tip of my engorged cock into his mouth. His mouth felt moist, warm and welcoming. My cock throbbed vigorously as it was being enveloped and I could tell it wouldn't take much to make me ejaculate into Nari's mouth.

"Oh, God," I exclaimed and grabbed onto the barre for support. My legs went wobbly as all the blood in my body seemed to be pumping through my cock. Nari's tongue seemed to be caressing the underside of my cock and I squirmed and panted uncontrollably as Nari's mouth worked his libidinous magic on me.

"Huhhh, aaahhh, Nari, uh, ohhh, aaahhh," I gasped and panted mindlessly as Nari's mouth worked my cock in ways that I didn't think possible. His mouth felt better wrapped around my cock than any woman's mouth or vagina I had ever thrust myself into.

My naked body squirmed, and I felt profoundly overstimulated. One agonizing wave of desire passed through me, followed by another, and another. I gasped and writhed in feverish response to the things Nari was doing to my hypersensitive cock. My cock throbbed again with hungry spasms as Nari kissed it, licked it and suckled it. The strength of my orgasm built deep inside of my loins, growing in intensity from the deliciously wicked things Nari did to my body...until the wonderous moment that I exploded in his mouth, and it felt as if gallons of my seed erupted from the tip of my cock.

I thrashed my head from side to side and gave out a wild, inarticulate, raw, primitive scream, but the orgasm was more powerful than my screaming, and it overwhelmed me, like a tiny goldfish being overwhelmed by a tsunami. I lost my grip on the barre and my legs buckled. I very nearly collapsed to the ground, but Nari grabbed me before I could hit the floor and he held me close and supported my weight.

I was slick with sweat, but Nari held me, raised me up to a standing position and did not let go. I wrapped my arms around him and panted until my breathing returned to normal. I had just had the most powerful orgasm of my young life with my cock enveloped in Nari's mouth, and dozens of spectators watching.

They continued to watch as Nari and I stood there, our naked bodies pressed together and for a few seconds I just relaxed into Nari's arms and didn't worry about them. My body was filled with post-orgasmic bliss and my best friend was holding me close. For the moment, I was completely content.

_______

My relationship with Nari changed after that. We began to spend a lot more of our free time together and Nari took to calling me by pet names.

"Hey, beautiful," Nari said cheerfully when I met him and a few friends at a diner frequented by dancers, choreographers and other ballet folk. Nari was sitting there with Darya, Christopher and Kim. There was an empty seat at their table, so I joined them.

"So, Scott," Christopher said once I was seated, "Opening night is less than a week away. Are you nervous?"

"A little," I admitted, "I mean, I've rehearsed so much I could probably dance my role in my sleep, but, well, this will be my first time performing before a large, paying audience."

Darya spoke up and said, "Kim is very much nervous. She has butterflies in her stomach."

"Anything we can do to help?"

"It's silly," Kim said, avoiding eye contact, "In the past, every time I've ever performed on stage, my parents were there in the audience, well, not my dad, but my mom was always out there. But she just told me she won't be coming out for opening night."

"My parents won't be there either," Nari explained, "They've made it very clear they don't intend to support any of my endeavors until I stop being gay."

Kim raised one eyebrow, scrutinized Nari and said, "They do realize that being gay isn't a temporary thing, don't they?"

"They got brainwashed by the Faithful Word Baptist Church about four years ago," Nari explained, "Logical arguments don't work on them anymore."

"Ugh," Darya exclaimed, "Religious fanatics. This is why I am glad I am atheist."

I had no idea that Nari was estranged from his parent's. I felt bad for him. To be rejected by your own parents is a heavy burden to bear. My friends seemed to feel the same way. A heavy, unpleasant silence fell over the table for an inordinate amount of time. And I tried to break the silence by saying, "You know what? My mother will be there opening night. If your mothers won't be there, you can borrow mine."

The mood at the table immediately lightened and Nari smiled, turned to me and said, "Aren't you sweet?"

"You're like family to me," I said, gesturing with my hands to indicate everyone at the table, "When I explain that to my mother her maternal instincts will kick in."

I took photos of Kim and Nari with my phone and sent them to my mother along with a text message explaining how their parents wouldn't be there on opening night. I also added a few sad face emojis when I told her about Nari's parents disowning him for being gay. When my mother read all that, her sympathetic nature would kick in and she'd want to do everything she could to make Nari's life less painful.

_______

Kim and my mother exchanged a number of text messages before opening night. The two of them got along wonderfully. And just as I had hoped; Kim became a lot less nervous about opening night. And my popularity among my fellow dancers improved remarkably. I was celebrated for my kindness and my compassion.

And on the opening night of The Bavarian Hex-Master, my mother flew out to Fairhaven to watch her son perform on stage.

Of course, she was also there to see Kim and Nari perform. All three of us performed flawlessly (You see? All those rehearsals paid off) and the when the stage lights dimmed, those of us who had performed were rewarded with thunderous applause.

Now, if this were a Disney movie, that would probably be the end of my story. The perfect performance, the thunderous applause, big smiles, adoring friends etc. etc.

However, this is not a Disney movie. This is my life, and some interesting things happened at the opening night party after all the dancers vacated the stage.

My mother had fallen under the impression that Nari was my boyfriend. I'm fairly certain that this was Kim's doing. My mother and Kim had exchanged dozens of text messages before my mother arrived in California, and Nari habitually acted like he was my boyfriend when we were around Kim (and the others as well). Nari was a flirtatious pretty-boy and he flirted with me shamelessly.

It took a while to change out of my costume and get into my formal clothes for the party. By the time I had made it to the opening night party, my mother had already met with Kim and Nari. Nari and my mother were getting along like old friends and one of the first things my mother said to me was, "Nari is adorable. I'd be happy to have him as a son-in-law."

Wow.

"Scott, your mother is fabulous," Nari said affectionately, "And I would love to be a part of her family." This caught me flat-footed and made me very uncomfortable, however, I didn't want to object too strongly as I didn't want to appear homophobic again in front of my fellow dancers.

"Oh, Scott I enjoyed watching you on stage," my mother gushed, "Your dance technique has improved dramatically since you joined the Chandler Theatre."

"Thanks for noticing," I said, my head still swimming, "The chorographers really worked us hard. They don't let up until your performance is perfect."

"It's true," Nari agreed, "And I probably pushed him into doing the kissing scene more than was necessary, but I'm just a perfectionist that way. I wanted to make sure we did it perfectly on stage."

My mother favored Nari with a playful smile and said, "The two of you made for a very cute couple on stage. When you danced your pas de Deux with my son, that was my favorite part of the evening."

"And your son was the perfect dance partner," Nari gushed, "We have great chemistry together. It was a delight to dance with him."

My mother met a few more of my friends from the corps de ballet, however, none of them captured her attention the way Nari did. She was utterly taken in by his boyish charm and enchanting personality. When the party was over, my mother hugged both Nari and I with equal enthusiasm, then she said, "I look forward to seeing you both this winter."

That cryptic remark caught me off guard, but my mother slipped into the crowd before I could ask her about it.

"Nari, what was that all about?"

Nari gave me a look of boyish innocence, batted his eyelashes at me and said, "Oh, your mother was so thrilled to here that you were romantically involved with a pretty blonde ballet dancer, she invited us to spend the holidays with her in Westchester County."

"She what?" I exclaimed.

"She said I was like an early Christmas present," Nari added, "I think I blushed. Your mom is a real charmer. She heaped so much flattery on my shoulders; I just don't think I could take any more."

We went back to Nari's apartment, and I think I was able to go almost five minutes before I began to complain about the position I had been placed in by Nari.

"You're going to be staying with my family for Christmas?"

"What? You know I can't visit my own family over the holidays. Did you really think I should just stay here in Fairhaven, while everybody else goes to visit their family?"

"Thanks to you, my mother thinks that I'm gay," I accused angrily.

Nari shrugged his shoulders and said, "At least you mother has no problem with you being gay. My mother acts as if I've been possessed by demons."

"But I'm not gay!" I insisted a little too loudly.

Nari raised an eyebrow playfully and replied, "Really? I have a strong recollection of your dick being in my mouth. Did I hallucinate that?"

"That doesn't count," I insisted, "Every time I've had sex with you, it was on Darya's orders."

"Oh, is that a fact?" Nari challenged, "So, there's no way you'd have sex with me unless Darya coerced you?"

Then, much to my surprise, Nari began to undress. He untied his tie, removed his suitcoat and dumped them both on the couch. Then he took off his shoes and socks.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Proving a point," Nari replied, "Darya isn't here right now. There's just you and me. If you have sex with me now, it's because you wanted to, not because you were following Darya's orders."

Then, when Nari was totally naked, he made his way across the room, pressed his naked body up against mine, nuzzled his face against mine and said, "I'm going to my room. You can join me, or you can go home. The choice is entirely up to you."

Yeah.

The choice was mine.

Mulling it over in my head, I became acutely aware of the fact that Nari was a very attractive young man.

Nari was boyishly cute with a slender waist, sculpted abs, sculpted thighs, sculpted calves and a perfectly shaped ass. He was basically Julian MacKay with sunflower blonde hair. And then Nari turned his back to me and smacked his ass hard enough to leave a visible handprint on the pale skin of his right buttock.

That red handprint was like a flashing neon sign, drawing my gaze to Nari's ass and refusing to let me look away. It was like I was under a spell, and I had no choice but to stare at Nari's naked backside as he walked gracefully away from me.

I swear, it's like his ass was beckoning me.

I briefly considered just going back to my apartment. It would be easy to do, my apartment was just down the hall. It would only take me a few seconds to walk there.

On the other hand.

Even though I had been compelled to have sex with Nari in the past, it wasn't as if the experience was entirely unenjoyable. I mean, on an emotional level it was somewhat traumatizing. As an ostensibly straight guy it took me outside of my comfort zone to have sex with another man. However, Nari had skills. He knew how to do things to my body. He could stimulate me in ways that I hadn't even thought possible before.

I finally decided that I was going to allow myself to be tempted by Nari. I walked softly down the hall and entered Nari's bedroom. His door was wide open, and he was still stark naked. The handprint on his ass had faded from red to a blush-pink color; however, his ass still looked tempting. Nari was lying on his stomach with his ass slightly raised, as if it were in search of attention. Nari heard me enter, looked over his shoulder at me and said, "Four minutes and fifteen seconds. It was taking you so long to follow me, I was starting to worry I'd lost my sex appeal."

"Oh wow," I said softly, "That's one thing you don't have to worry about."

Nari wrapped his arms around me and enveloped me in a comforting embrace. I responded by wrapping my arms around him. I liked the way it felt. Nari was warm, his skin was smooth, and his embrace was comforting.

I wasn't sure what I should be doing or saying at this moment, so I continued to hold Nari, and I said, "You're a good friend."

"So, it's okay with you if I come up to Westchester for the holidays?"

"It's fine," I said.

"Is it okay if I flirt with you in front of your mom and kiss you under the mistletoe?"

"I guess so," I replied, "My mom will probably think that it's cute."

"You are a sweetheart," Nari proclaimed with youthful enthusiasm, and next thing I knew he was kissing me on the mouth.

After that, Nari insisted that I was wearing far too many clothes and he began to undress me. His hands worked quickly and within seconds clothes were scattered all over the floor and I was down to nothing but my bikini briefs. Nari hooked his fingers into the waistband of my briefs and pulled them down. My cock was immediately hard and Nari smiled as he gazed at my erection.

"As a gay boy I know secrets about the male anatomy a lot of straight boys don't know. There are things I could teach you, things that would make orgasms more enjoyable."

"We're both male," I insisted as Nari knelt before me, "I don't see why being gay should give you an advantage over understanding the male anatomy."

"You don't, huh?" Nari said, looking up at me with a cute, boyish grin, "Well, dear, you're in for a treat. Tonight, I'm gonna teach you some of the things I know."

Nari instructed me to spread my thighs slightly, and then he reached between my legs and pressed his fingertips to my perineum.

I had never much thought about the perineum before. To me it seemed like nothing more than the physical space between a man's balls and his anus. It didn't seem as if that part of a man's body had any real purpose. However, as Nari massaged my perineum with the tips of his talented fingers, I felt a delicious pulsing sensation arising from that area. And that pulsing sensation radiated throughout my loins, made my cock twitch and caused erotic tingles echoed through most of my body.