The Escapee Ch. 03-04

Story Info
Jack embarks on a new life with a new personality.
7.6k words
4.73
37k
7

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 01/20/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coaster2
coaster2
2,597 Followers

Chapter 3:

"I'm glad you're there. I wanted to remind you of our date for dinner tonight." Jack said.

"You don't need to remind me. I remembered it. I intended to invite you to a home cooked meal at my place." Donna replied in a light tone. "Will that be satisfactory?"

"Very. Much more ... intimate." he ventured with what he hoped was a hint of seduction.

"Well ... you don't mess around, do you." she continued in the same vein. "How does seven sound?"

"Fine ... unless you'd like to get together sooner." he chuckled.

"I have to work for a living ... unlike some people I know."

"OK, OK, I surrender. Seven o'clock. Give me your address so I can leave by five and make sure I'm not late." he continued with the play.

"Very funny!" She had been caught up in the word play and was aware of the innuendo attached. She recited the address and he wrote it down. "Don't be late." she said with humor.

"Won't happen. Count on it." he said in a more serious tone.

"See you then. Gotta go. Bye." She hung up the phone as was aware of how aroused she was feeling. He was in complete control of her and was making sure she knew it. It was a new experience for her and it was exciting.

The dinner was simple and superb in Jack's opinion. He shared that opinion with Donna and she glowed with the compliment. They were sitting at the little-used dining room table and enjoying their wine before she served dessert.

"You are the first client I've ever cooked dinner for." she said with a smile.

"I'm honored. And I meant what I said about the meal. It was perfect." he said sincerely.

"I don't get that many chances to do this ... I mean ... cook for someone. It's usually just me and sometimes my daughter."

"No friends to invite?" he asked, curious.

"Well ... most of my friends are business related and we see each other on the rubber chicken circuit. I have the neighbors over at Christmas, but I usually cater that. So ... that makes you special."

"No dates get this treatment?" he asked with a cocked eyebrow.

"Nope ... not in a long, long time."

"So what makes me special?" he asked with that sly grin pasted on his face.

She looked at him with a startled expression. "Uh ... maybe I'd better get the dessert." she said uncertainly. The bastard had done it again, she realized. He seemed to take personal delight in tipping her upside down.

They ate their desserts in silence with the exception of Jack's compliments and then retired to the living room.

"Would you like some more wine ... or perhaps a brandy?" she asked tentatively.

"Oh ... I'm fine with the wine. You made a very good choice." he smiled. He was sitting on the sofa at one end and was hoping that Donna would choose the same place as well. She disappointed him when she chose the large wing chair just opposite him.

"That's quite a throne." he smiled.

"A throne?" she asked in a surprised voice.

"Well, the queen usually chooses to sit on the throne doesn't she?" he smirked.

She looked at him and then broke into a nervous smile. He was trying to goad her and she was trying to resist. She gave him a look of disapproval but a moment later got up and moved to the sofa beside him.

"Is this better?" she asked, looking directly into his eyes.

"Much." His smile seemed more genuine. "I'm always happier when I have a sexy woman close by."

"You have quite a line of blarney, don't you?"

"Hmmm ... just a way to loosen up the ... conversation." he said with that lopsided grin.

"Oh ... loosen it up for what." she challenged. She had decided to join the game rather than resist it.

"How am I going to get to know you otherwise?"

"Why not just ask me what you want to know about me?" she offered.

"OK ... are you currently dating?" he said with a serious look.

"No ... no one." she answered quietly.

"Do you date?" he asked with the emphasis on 'Do'.

"Yes ... of course." she said with a hint of irritation.

"Often?"

"That's none of your business." she said with a dismissive tone.

"You said I should ask what I want to know. Have you changed your mind?"

"No ... but ... you're getting very personal."

"That's not an accident." he said simply. "Is it making you uncomfortable?"

"Yes ... no ... You're very ... direct. You aren't trying to be subtle ... are you?"

"Nope ... hate to waste your time and mine. If I'm interested, I'll let you know." he said simply. "And I am interested."

"It wouldn't be very professional of me." she offered lamely.

Jack looked at her and smiled. Her last statement told him everything he needed to know. He slipped sideways down the sofa to sit directly beside her. He had turned sideways to face her and placed his arm on the back of the sofa behind her. He still had not touched her.

Donna was looking at him with a searching gaze. What was he doing? What was he planning? She was both nervous and uncertain. Had she misjudged him? Was he dangerous? Was she careless in inviting him into her home? She looked at him closely and could see no malice or intent other that the sexual message he was sending. Was it worth the risk?

Jack watched the questions and concerns pass by Donna's expression and smiled to himself. He had managed to remove every shred of her confidence and she was now ready for him. He leaned toward her and for an instant, caught the slightest hint of the scent she was obviously generating. It was the unmistakable sign of arousal and he was now certain of what he would do. He lifted his hand to the side of her face and touched it gently with his fingertips. He was looking steadily into her eyes without blinking and he had the faintest of smiles on his lips.

He held her that way for a few moments and then removed his hand and brought it down to her partly exposed thigh below the hem of her skirt. Again it was just the fingertips and he felt her flinch slightly when he touched her there but she made no move to remove his hand. He moved his fingers back and forth in a gentle stroking movement for a few moments until he began to move them slowly under the skirt and upward along her thigh.

Donna was frozen in place. She was aware of her arousal and aware of his delicate touch and in the farthest recesses of her mind, she though this might be a mistake, but for the moment, it was hypnotic and she knew she was defenseless. As his hand slipped slowly under her skirt and up her thigh, she was barely aware that she had shifted herself slightly to allow her legs to part and permit his passage.

When his fingers reached their destination, Jack became aware that Donna was very damp and very aroused. Her eyes were dull and her breathing was shallow. As he tentatively touched and then lightly rubbed the crotch of her panties, he saw her eyes begin to close, her head tipped slowly back against the sofa back. He leaned further forward to kiss her very lightly on the lips. He would do nothing to startle her and everything he could to continue his conquest.

Donna was unable to speak or to move. She was in a trance and waiting for whatever came next. She was frustrated with the slow progress Jack had made and the gentleness of his attentions. If she could just move her hands, she might have grasped his hands and forced them against her now intensely aroused sex. She heard herself groan her protest in frustration.

Jack was keenly aware of her developing condition and pressed his lips more firmly on hers and then withdrew and used the tip of his tongue to tantalize her even further. She responded with an open mouth and another moan of sexual want. The fingers of his hand beneath her skirt began to lift and slip beneath the gusset of her panties. He gently tugged at them to give himself more freedom and was rewarded with Donna lifting herself slightly to assist him. He pulled his head back slightly and smiled at her; his eyes fixed on hers. He could hear her breath as she anticipated his next move.

His fingers began to stroke her outer lips and then his forefinger and index finger began to probe and insinuate themselves into her very warm centre. Donna groaned again and then placed her hand over his through the fabric of her skirt and pushed. She had taken all she could with this slow, delicate foreplay and she wanted some gratification and she wanted it now. Jack was just as determined to delay her reward for as long as possible. His ambition was to make it obvious that he was in charge of this seduction and not her.

He allowed her hand to help his fingers penetrate her now highly charged vagina and she thrust her hips upward to encourage him to increase his penetration. He curled his fingers and began to search for her G spot in a more aggressive manner. Her groans became more audible and her head was now resting on the back of the sofa; her eyes closed. Jack reached around her and began to unbutton her blouse. It was an easy task; she had left the top two buttons undone to display her ample cleavage and the small, decorative buttons slipped easily through their eyes.

Donna took her hand from Jack's and pulled her skirt up to give him more access to her. She was wishing she could just shed her clothes in a single movement and then she could devote all her energy to what Jack was going to do. She tugged at her blouse to remove it from her skirt and then undid the button on her waistband. She grasped the zipper and pulled it down. She had done everything she could without getting up or moving Jack and she was not going to stop the now rhythmic stroking of his fingers inside her. She was beginning to feel the onset of her orgasm.

Jack was pleased with his progress. She was becoming more agitated and aroused and she was almost tearing her clothes off. He had been kissing her throat and licking gently at her ear lobes. He leaned down and kissed the top of her breasts and then began to pull her blouse off. Donna immediately moved to help him and when it was removed she wrapped her arms around him and kissed him deeply. When she released, she looked at him with pure lust and then leaned forward, put her hands behind her back and released the hooks on her bra. The elegant, lacy, pale blue undergarment fell from her shoulders revealing her bountiful breasts.

Donna placed her hands under her breasts and presented them to Jack. He smiled and dipped his head forward and he lightly licked the nipple of one and then the other. They almost immediately became distended and he quickly started sucking, licking and nipping lightly with each one in turn to heighten the sensations within Donna. All the while, he was continuing his assault with his fingers and her delayed orgasm was once again building. She wasn't sure she could stand another interruption.

Jack then slowly withdrew his hand from her pussy and held the two glistening fingers up in front of Donna before taking each one in turn into his mouth; sucking them as he savored her. His eyes never left hers and he could see the lust displayed on her face. He withdrew his arm from behind her and with both hands, began to tug her skirt down and off her. Donna was anxious to assist him. This had gone on far too long.

Donna was wearing a rather alluring, low cut pair of pale blue panties and thigh-high black stockings. The thought crossed Jack's mind that she had expected this to happen tonight, but it wouldn't have changed his plans in any event. His next move was to hook his thumbs under the sides of the panties and pull them down. Again, Donna was eager to help him. There was no hint of resistance or reluctance.

Jack took a moment to gaze at the woman. She was naked except for her stockings and Jack had decided to leave them on. She was larger than life, probably five-seven or five-eight, possibly a hundred and sixty pounds. She had a bulge at her belly, but it didn't slump into folds and it only added to her voluptuous appearance. Her mons was moderately covered with trimmed, dark hair. Her breasts were large and naturally sagged somewhat, but not in an ugly way. She had large, irregular shaped aureoles and prominent nipples and they suited the breasts perfectly. Her hips flared; giving her a well defined waistline and her legs were heavy in the thighs, but silky smooth and tapered nicely at the calves. Amazingly, her glorious ass was as smooth as silk and flawless. She was a large woman, but almost perfectly proportioned and Jack was very aroused by what he saw.

He dropped down to his knees before her and slowly pushed her thighs apart as his head moved toward her sex. She knew what was coming and didn't know whether to be pleased or angry. She was fully charged and awaiting her orgasm and at least, if Jack was anywhere half decent at oral sex, she could get off that way. She would have preferred a cock instead, but right now, she just wanted to get some relief. She was almost ready to scream when Jack moved his mouth onto her labia and began to forcefully push his tongue into her.

Donna reacted immediately to this new attack. She pushed her hips toward his head and she tried to intensify the sensations now running through her again. It was her third trip toward her goal and he had better not let her down again or it would be the last time. Her hands clasped the back of his head to intensify the pressure on her pussy and she was rewarded by Jack as he used the rough surface of his tongue, dragging it over her now distended clitoris. She jerked her hips in response to the new sensation and within seconds her long delayed orgasm roared through her body.

Jack felt her stiffen and heard her cry as the orgasm overtook her and he was happy that the torture she had endured had been rewarded with a powerful outcome. She was now ready for the rest of the evening he had planned. He stood and held out his hands to help her up. He was still full clothed and she was naked in all but her stocking covered legs. It didn't seem to have any effect on her and she looked at his face and then turned and led him down the hallway to her bedroom. She helped him undress and when he was completely stripped, she turned and lay back on the bed with her legs hanging over the side, watching his every move.

He walked to the side of the bed and leaned down with his hands supporting him on each side of her shoulders. He looked searchingly at her and then spoke.

"Donna ... I want you to know something very important. I want you to know I will never hurt you, I will not humiliate you and I will not do anything to or with you that you do not want me to do. Is that understood?"

He had delivered the words in a quiet, but unmistakably serious tone. She looked at him for a long moment and then nodded her head. He smiled at her.

"There's just one other thing." he said.

"What?"

"I'm in charge of bringing you pleasure. I'm in complete charge. Agreed?"

She looked up at him. "Well, don't you think you should get started, or are they just words?"

He grinned at her challenge. He looked down at his erection and rose up to stand between her legs and moved to the edge of the bed. He grasped her under her thighs and lifted them and pushed them up and back towards her chest. He placed his shoulders under her knees and then began to direct his rigid cock toward her waiting pussy. She reached for him but he brushed her hand away and directed his cock toward her and began to stroke it up and down her waiting slit. She was still wet from her orgasm and it took little to provide the lubrication needed for Jack to enter her.

Jack pushed harder against her thighs with his shoulders and was bending her back as far as he dared as he entered her. He pushed with one long sustained effort and he was well inside her as he heard her grunt of approval. He withdrew and then began to move more deeply into her with each stroke. He was making no effort to be delicate. This was to be a power performance, 'marking' his woman.

An hour later, they lay side by side in near exhaustion and bathed in perspiration. Jack had taken her in every position she would permit and she reveled in the powerful lover she had discovered. She hadn't had sex like this ever that she could remember. Better yet, it was lasting and she reveled in orgasms of every kind and description. He wasn't gentle, but she quickly learned that she didn't want gentle. He was in command and she had no doubt that it was his intention. She smiled as she thought about the enormous satisfaction he had provided her with tonight. This called for an encore. This called for several encores.

Jack was watching her. He had rolled on his side and placed his hand softly on her belly. He could see the satisfaction and flush of post-coital contentment on her face and he was pleased that it had been so rewarding for both of them.

"Donna ... are you OK?"

"Yah ... I'm fine. You made sure of that." She had turned her head and was looking at him. "How come you want to get involved with a fat old broad like me?" she asked with a vague smile.

"Stop it ... just stop it!" he said in a quietly firm, controlled voice. "I won't have you talking that way. You are a beautiful woman and I and very happy to have been with you tonight. I hope we will have many more of these times together."

"Do you mean that, or is it just something to say?" she asked, unsure of her ground.

"I always mean what I say. You should have understood that by now." he said with a cocked eye and a slight smile.

"What do you want from me?" she asked with some trepidation.

"Nothing ... everything. I want you! That's all that matters." he said cryptically.

"What do I have to do?" she asked, still mystified at what was happening.

"First ... find me a house to buy." he grinned. "Second ... tell me if what we shared tonight is what you want in your life right now."

"Yes ... I mean ... yes ... I want you. I've never been with anyone like you. I want more." she confessed.

"And the house?"

"Let's work on that tomorrow." she said softly. "I was wondering if you'd like to join me in the shower."

"I insist on it." he smiled and her return smile told him she was ready for more.

They slowly rose from the bed with Jack helping her up and then running his hands over her ample cheeks and then up to her shoulders and neck. He peeled off her dark nylons and then leaned in and kissed her with force ... again 'marking' his woman. She ran her fingers across his cheek and lips and led him to the ensuite. She turned on the water and knowing the temperature it would be, she turned to her new lover and gently grasped his cock and squeezed it slightly. His reaction was almost immediate as it began to grow in her hand. She smiled as she moved into the large cubicle, still holding his now almost complete erection in her hand.

Jack followed the luxurious body of Donna Remple into the large, tiled stall and watched as she led him by his manhood under the rain-shower head in the center of the sidewall. She released him and took a bottle of body wash and began to spread the sudsy gel over his chest and then, turning him, his back and ass; paying special attention to his butt and between his thighs. She used both hands to do his legs and then turned him while squatting in front of him and gently washed and fondled his rigid member and scrotum. She would look up at him to see him watching her with approval and his hand was on her head, stroking her soaking hair with his fingers.

She stood finally and handed the bottle to Jack and turned her back to him. He followed her lead and washed and fondled her body, paying loving attention to her glorious buttocks, just as she had with his. Finally, he turned her and starting from her shoulders, worked his way down her body, lingering on her breasts and then in a moment unexpected, he dipped the tip of his tongue into her navel when she was not watching. It was alike an electric shock to Donna and she waited for the next surprise. Finally, he stood, holding her shoulders and pulled her toward him and kissed her passionately. She responded and her hand went to his cock and she made it plain she wanted him in her again.

coaster2
coaster2
2,597 Followers