The Escort Ch. 02

Story Info
She was only supposed to be arm candy, but that changed.
1.5k words
4.47
93.9k
14

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tuesday morning at nine Jim called me and asked me how things had gone with my first date.

"Smooth as silk. It was almost like I never quit."

"I need a girl to lean against a car at an auto show for three days. She needs to be sexy looking so as to draw men over to the car and I thought of you. Can you do it?"

"I suppose."

"You don't sound all that enthused."

"To tell you the truth I was planning on calling you today and telling you to put me on you're A list. Leaning on as car doesn't sound as exciting as what I could be doing as an A girl."

"Too bad. That would have worked out well if you could work nights. The regional sales manager of the car company whose product you will be leaning on is on my special client list and he wanted me to set him up for the three nights of the show."

"I can do nights this week. My husband is out of town on business and won't be home until Saturday."

"Good. Moving you to the A list means I can cover this gig with one girl instead of two. You demo the car from three to nine and then you party with Don. One problem though."

"What?"

"Before a girl goes on my A list I have to check her out. You know, to make sure that my customers are getting a quality product?"

"Why am I not surprised."

"Your place or mine?"

"Yours. My one iron clad rule in this is that nothing is ever going to go on in my husbands house."

Jim gave me directions to his place and when I got there he cut right to the chase.

"One of the things we have to do is get some glamour photos taken of you for the picture book and we need to come up with a work name for you."

"Shannon is the one I used in Chicago. It is close enough to Shelly that I can work with it."

"Okay. Next, What are you willing to do and what will you say no to?"

"Anything that doesn't cause me pain or mark me in anyway is okay. Why?"

"I have some clients with, shall we say, 'exotic desires' and I try to fit them with a girl who is into the same type of thing or who will at least tolerate it."

"Like what?"

"Things like water sports and light bondage. I have one customer who likes to be tied up and then sucked off. I have two that like to be whipped with a belt another who likes to have his ass taken by a woman wearing a strap on."

"I could do all of that, but I won't let it be done to me. Like I said, anything that doesn't involve pain for me or mark my body in any way."

"Anal and oral?"

"Of course."

"Okay sweetie, let's see what you got."

He dropped his pants to exposed his hard cock and said, "Let's start with a blow job."

I looked at his hard cock and then I dropped to my knees in front of him. I stuck my tongue out and lapped his cock head several times and then I took him in my mouth and began to suck on him like my life depended on it which in a way it did. He was the man who was going to see to it that I got well laid and paid. I kissed, licked and sucked on his balls. I took his cock all the way into my mouth and took his balls in one hand and caressed them as I stroked the underside of his cock with my tongue.

I locked my lips tight around him and started bobbing my head up and down; taking more of him in every time. I moved my head faster, fucking him with my mouth. For several minutes I alternated slow with fast and sucked with all my might and then I felt his balls tighten in my hand. His hands grabbed the back of my head and the cum shot out the end of his cock and hit the back of my throat. I gulped greedily and swallowed every drop that he spit out and continued sucking on him until he was limp. I took his soft cock in my hand, licked it clean and then took him back in my mouth and went to work at getting him back up.

Several minutes later he was rampant and he said, "Okay sweetie, now lets try some anal."

Jim's cock was the perfect size for ass fucking. It was long and slim and I shivered in anticipation of the pleasure it was going to give me. I moved over to the couch against the wall and got on all fours. Jim opened a desk drawer and got out a tube of KY Jelly. He moved up behind me and rubbed some KY around my asshole, put some on a finger and then inserted it in me. He worked it around and then he added a second finger and worked the both of them to loosen me up.

He brought his hard cock up to my anal rosebud, placed the head against the tiny puckered opening and then pushed. I felt the head pop past the sphincter and I let out a long low moan as he began to slowly work himself in deeper and deeper. God, it had been so long since John had done me there and I had really missed the full feeling. Jim worked himself deeper and deeper into my ass. God did I ever feel hot. Jim slowly started stroking into me and I pushed back at him to meet his thrusts.

I felt like such a slut. Here I was, a married woman who loved her husband, on my hands and knees giving my ass to another man, and I was loving it.

"Oh yeah, fuck my ass, fuck my ass" I moaned as I reached under me and began fingering my pussy. My fingers found my swollen clit and I rubbed it as Jim pumped my ass. He was in as deep as he could go and I felt his hips hit my ass as he plowed into me. And then I felt it; the sudden heat centered in my pussy that told me an orgasm was coming.

"Fuck me hard baby, fuck me hard. I'm on the edge baby, get me there, make me cum baby, make me cum."

Jim slammed into me several more times and I screamed as the climax hit me. Thirty seconds later Jim shot his hot liquid into my butt and I fell forward on the couch. Jesus did I ever feel good and I still had to give him my pussy. I was just about to tell him to go wash his dick so I could suck him hard again when I glanced at my watch and saw what time it was. I quickly got up and started grabbing up my clothes. I was pulling on my skirt when he said:

"Hey? What are you doing? I haven't had your pussy yet."

"It will have to wait until the next time if you expect me to take care of your car and your regional manager. I need to hurry home and shower. I also need to find something suitable to wear."

"Do you have a little black dress?"

"Doesn't every girl?"

"That and high heels should do it. Ooze sex to get the men over to your display and the sales people on duty will do the rest. Same get up will work for Don after the show."

"We haven't discussed money yet."

"Forty bucks an hour for modeling with the car and it is all yours. Three hundred an hour or fifteen hundred for all night and I get thirty-five percent."

He saw the look on my face and asked, "Questions?"

"No, just surprised. DeAngelo took half."

"I'm not greedy sweetie. Besides, I get to sample the help. A form of quality control if you know what I mean."

"What is Don going to want?"

"The big three - pussy, ass and mouth - and he likes all night if possible, and with Don when I say all night I mean he will fuck you all night. Drain him so he can't get it up anymore and he will tip you big. I don't take a cut on tips."

"Well Don is in luck because my husband is out of town all week on a business trip so I can give Don all night.""

"Does that mean you are free for an all night tomorrow also?"

"Maybe, maybe not."

"What does that mean?"

"If Sam is the perpetual hard on you make him out to be my pussy might be too sore for me to want to use it tomorrow night."

Jim laughed and said, "Somehow I think that you will be up to the task. You sweetie, are going to make us some money."

To be continued.