The Escort Ch. 07

Story Info
Jim sends her to one of his steady clients.
1.7k words
4.02
87.3k
12
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chp.7 The John in the Hotel Room

I wondered if I would catch a ration of crap from John for not being home and having his dinner ready where he got there, but he was in the spare bedroom and didn't come down. I went into the hall closet and rummaged around until I found some wrapping paper, some ribbon and a bow. I wrapped the box with the jersey in it and set it on the kitchen table and then I went up to the bedroom and read until I fell asleep.

In the morning I was awake and when I heard John leave the spare bedroom I gave him ten minutes and the followed him down. He was sipping coffee and the box was open in front of him. He looked up when I came into the room and said:

"Where did you get this?"

"The agency sent me over to the team offices to help them catch up on some work. I told the office manager that you were a big fan and she got that for me."

He got up, picked up the box and said, "I won't be home tonight. I have to fly to Salt Lake and I won't be back until tomorrow." He left the room and I thought, "So much for getting on his good side."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

As soon as John left I called Jim and told him that I would be available that night.

"Great! You have just saved my ass. The girl who was supposed to take care of one of my steady customers just called in and told me that her monthly, which she didn't expect for two more days, just started and that she would have to cancel. I didn't have anyone else. The Hyatt Regency, room 631 at seven, okay?"

"No problem."

"Can you take a noon gig too?"

"Sure, why not."

"My office about eleven-thirty, okay?"

"I laughed, "You going to juice me up and then send me off to a customer?"

"That's up to you sweetie. You can douche or not before you go meet him. I shouldn't say this because he is such a good customer, but I don't like the guy."

"Something I should know?"

"No sweetie, he's always been good to the girls and he's a decent tipper, but I just don't like him. They say first impressions last and they were right as far as he is concerned. I took an instant dislike to him as soon as I met him and it has never changed. I don't let it show of course. Can't let personal feelings get in the way of making money. You'll be okay."

"See you at eleven-thirty."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I walked into Jim's office at eleven twenty and he told his secretary to hold all calls.

"Do I get romanced or do we get right to it?"

"Romance isn't all that it is cracked up to be. Why don't you just lift the skirt, lose the panties and bend forward over the desk."

"You make me feel like I have bad breath."

"It's not that sweetie, it is just that you have the tightest and sexiest ass I've ever been in and I just love the sound of your voice when you beg me to fuck you harder and make you cum."

"Oh you silver tongued devil you," I said as I did what he asked and bent forward over the desk. I spread my legs and opened myself up to him. He moved behind me and placed the head of his cock against my pussy.

"Put it in sweetie," he said, "Take it in your hand and guide me into you."

I reached back between my legs and took hold of his hard shaft and pulled it to my cunt lips and then I shoved my ass back at him and his cock slid into me. He pushed until he could go no farther in me and then he just stood there and soaked in my heat.

"Please baby, don't tease me," I moaned, "Fuck me baby, fuck me."

He pulled back and thrust forward with long hard thrusts and I pushed back to meet him. "Do it lover, do it, fuck me" I moaned as I reached down between my legs and fingered my clit as he rammed his hard cock into me.

"Oh my God" I cried out, "Like that, yes, oh yes, like that, just like that."

He grabbed my hips and pumped in and out as I moaned and cried, "Fuck me lover, fuck me, fuck me hard, make me cum lover, make me cum for you."

He fucked hard into me and each time he bottomed out his balls slapped into my ass. I felt the fire building in my center as he pounded his strokes into me. The tingling sensation started running through my body and I cried out:

"That's it lover, that's it, fuck me hard, fuck me hard" as the explosion of my orgasm took over my senses. He slammed hard into three more times and then I felt him flood my pussy. We stood there trying to catch our breath as his cock pulsed in me. When he softened and pulled out of me I felt his cum running down my leg. I stared down at the desktop and almost cried that a man not my husband had to be the one to make me feel that good.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It isn't easy to remember that night because it all seems like a nightmare every time I recall it.

I was wearing my 'little black dress' accessorized with a single strand of pearls and four inch heels. I arrived at the hotel five minutes early and took the elevator to the sixth floor, walked down the hall to room 631 and knocked on the door. Thirty seconds later the door opened and there stood my husband. It took me a moment to get over the shock, but fortunately I got over it quicker than John. In response to John's "What are you doing here" I said:

"Just letting you know that I know what a bastard you are. I knew something was going on when our sex life went to hell so I hired a private detective to follow you and now I know all about your use of Premier Escorts. Now I know why you never could spare any money for me, you were spending it all on your whores. My detective and I intercepted Shannon in the lobby so I could come up and have this little confrontation. I don't know whether she will still come up or not after I leave, but I do hope you packed a bag for your little overnight business trip to Salt Lake because that is all you are going to have for a while. Don't bother coming home because I won't let you in. If you try and force your way in I'll call the cops and tell them you were beating me and have your ass hauled away for assault and battery and domestic violence and then I'll get a restraining order against you."

I turned and stormed away from the room. In the lobby I used my cell phone to call Jim.

"Did you know that the date you set me up with was my husband?"

"You're shitting me."

"Not one bit. I knocked on the door to room 631 and it was my husband who opened the door. I need your help."

I told him the detective story and said, "When Shannon doesn't show up John will be calling you. You have to tell him that Shannon was so shook up at being stopped by me and the detective in the lobby that she split."

"Okay, but what are you going to do now?"

"I don't know Jimmy, I just don't know."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The divorce, while not amiable, was quiet. Using information given to me by Jim concerning John's recent visits with Jim's girls I was able to convince John that I had indeed had a private detective following him. The amount of information I had so unnerved him that he never got around to asking the question that I was most afraid of:

"Where did you get the money to hire a detective?"

I gave him a choice. A quiet divorce and a fifty-fifty split of all assets or a loud messy divorce where he could take his chances. I reminded him of the effect that a loud, messy divorce might have on his career especially since his boss was a rabid born again Christian and he caved in.

There were a ton of questions that never got asked and never got answered. According to what I'd found out from Jim my husband had been his customer for almost two years. Why? I was willing every night of the week and willing to do anything John wanted and anyway he wanted it so why did he have to go to play for pay girls? And why after using Jim's girls for over a year and a half while he was still making love to me five and six times a week did he suddenly cut me off? Given my sexual nature he had to know that I wouldn't stand for it.

I make no apologies for what I did. I know it was wrong. I know that I cheated on John before knowing that he was cheating on me and that makes me as bad as he was. I do know that the lack of a sex life alone wouldn't have made me do what I did, but the lack of a sex life and John's penny pinching where I was concerned pushed me over the line. Some might say that my sex life before John almost made it a certainty that someday the whore in me would surface and they might be right because it certainly did. All water under the bridge now.

I did dust off my Marketing degree and send out resumes and I did manage to find a fairly decent job. I'm still working for Jim, but I only see a select group of clients, ones that I've been with before and enjoyed like Don, Phil, Jamal and Amos (but only when Annie isn't available). The money is great, but it is incidental to the great sex I'm having. I'll keep on doing it until I meet someone who can convince me that we have a future together, but even then I'll hang onto Jim's number - just in case.