The Event

Story Info
She's awakened by surprise.
1.6k words
3.76
21.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was two oclock in the morning when I was startled out of my sleep. Hey bitch! he yelled as the door flew open and slammed against the wall. He turned on the overhead light and threw something at me. Get your ass up and get that on, he said pointing to the mass of black material he had just thrown at me. I was absolutely pissed. Get Fucked! I yelled. I plan on it! he said, as he turned to leave the room. He turned around and saw me lay back down. Get it on, now! he demanded. Then come out here.

I lifted up the black thing with a hiss and looked at it. It was a silky bustier with lace ties and garter along with matching panties and black nylons. It was difinitely pretty, but I wasn't about to tell him that. Every once in a blue moon he got in on of these demanding sex moods and I had found out long ago just to go along with him. As soon as he had his fantasy he would return to my normal guy. I wondered what mood it was tonight, as I got the silky underwear on. Hurry up bitch he yell from the other room. I got a horny fat cock waiting for you and a surprise. I looked into the mirror while I was dressing. The bustier had slashes that exposed my firm breasts. It had laces to tie for the peek a boo effect. and the panties were crotchless. I slipped on a pair of my black stiletto heels and walked through the bedroom door.

I could see he was waiting in the recliner. He looked over when he heard my heels touch the floor. It about time, he said looking intently at my lace covered tits. Come over here girl, he said sternly with a strict look. I walked closer to the chair and only then realized that another chick was on her knees sucking his now enlarged big cock. I was totally shocked and my face must of showed it, cause he said, meet your lover for tonight, bitch. I was totally speechless. He had never brought another woman home before. I didn't know he wanted another person in our relationship. He motioned for me to come closer. Still in shock I just stood there with a stunned expression. He yelled again, get over here!

I came and stood by his chair and watched the girl as she crammed the entire lenght of his hard rod down her throat, making little suck and gurgle noises with each stoke of her mouth. It was highly erotic to me, watching that girl suck off my man. I got down on my knees and watched her giving him head . He reached over and stuck his finger up my already hot cunt and began pumping me, MMMmmm I murmured... suck him hard.... I said. I was mesmerised by the scene unfolding right in front of my eyes. I felt my guy slide two fingers up my pussy while I continued to watch. Surprisingly, I was really getting turned on. Suddenly he pulled her mouth from his enlarged cock and his fingers from my drenched snatch and motioned for us both to go over to the couch. We both got up and went to the couch and sat down. Now he said, I want you two to say hello to each other,.he said with a sinister grin. I want you two to fuck each other. I didn't know what to think. I had never been with another woman before. I didn't know what to do.

She looked at me and grinned, apparently she knew what to do. She ran her hands up my body and pushed me down on the couch. Her hands were smooth as silk and my body was responded to her womanly touch. She came forward and began to kiss my neck and massage my lace covered breasts. She untied the laces and exposed my titties. She sucked on each of my nipples and they grew a deep red and puckered up hard. Then she kissed my lips. She force my mouth open with her tongue and I found myself kissing her passionately back. I found it totally strange to have another women kiss me but, my pussy turned into a torrent of hot flame with her touch. Sensing this she reached down and massage my hot aching mound. I could see my husband was fingering her cunt while he watched her fingers go through my crotchless panties and run anxiously up and down my cunts slick lips.

Eat her, he said to me, while he continued to thrust his fingers deeper inside. She came up to the head of the couch and turned around, then she layed her body down on top of me. She very quickly got situated and I found myself looking close up, at this girl's snatch. I gingerly stuck my tongue out and dabbed at the soft pink flesh. It's inner taste and slickness felt good against my tongue. I tried a little bit more and she moved sensually around on top of me. I felt her tongue begin to lick my clit and this started to drive me wild. I open my legs wider for her and I started to really stroke her pussy with my hard tongue, running it very quickly over her hard bud of pleasure. I pushed my tongue deep inside her and tasted her juices that were oozing out of her pussy. This girl was one hot babe and to my surprise, I was enjoying eating her cunt.

My guy watched us both, while he pulled on his long hard cock. We both looked up when he said, Come mere, baby. He reached over and pulled her off the top of me. He leaned her up against the edge of the couch and entered her from behind. I watched every stroke of his hard hot cock, as it slid up her hot drenched pussy. I got on the couch in front of her and played with her pleaure nob using both my tongue and my fingers. She was so hot and slick, and I could feel the heat and friction of the hard meat, pounding away at her hole. She began to breath very fast and her whole body began to hum and vibrate. She was on fire and her clit was very hot and rock hard. She started undulating her hips and rocking her clit over my tongue, faster and harder as my man slammed his meat into her harder and harder. She began to cum and made little gutteral screams . I could taste her juices with each stroke of my man's big cock. Her juices were spilling out of her pussy as she came.

I could tell he was quite incensed by all of it, but his rod was still big and pulsating and waiting to cum. All his veins were sticking out and his cock had a fine sheen to it, from her juicy cunt. I reached out and grabbed his cock, and began to suck on his large protruding member, still tasting and smelling her hot cum on his cock. I started to give him feather light kisses on the top of his rod. while squeezing him with a quick, firm hand.. He let out a low growl and grabbed me. He placed me on the edge of the couch facing him and slammed his big member up my hot scalding pussy. Looking over to the girl, he said, prepare her ass baby. He continued to shove his hard member up my aching cunt and she knealt down behind him and began to stroke my ass. Soon she was kissing my asshole with her tongue and lips making me absolutely crazy. He pulled out of my cunt and very slowly, slid his scaulding hot cock up my ass. I turned immediately on fire. He pulled his long hard member all the way out and then very quickly rammed it straight in again, while our friend watched. She began to suck on his balls, while he rode my hot tight slick ass. I could feel her tongue and breath with each stroke of his hard prick. I reached down and began to play with my pussy. I pushed my fingers into my drenched cunt as he watched. He continued to pump my ass hard. It felt like a red hot hard poker, and I was beginning to cum.

Our friend began to finger her own cunt, while she continued to lick his very big pair of balls. I was so wet, I could feel my juices running down over my asshole, drenching his cock and balls. Soon she started running her tongue up over his asshole, while she continued to finger her hot juicy cunt. His balls turned suddenly harder when he felt her hot tongue. He gave out another low gutteral moan and he felt his hot cum starting to broil in his nuts. She continued to tongue his ass and then began reaming the virgin hole. She placed one finger on the outside off his entrance. When she sensed he was about to cum, she slid one long finger up his virgin ass, making him cum in hot torrents of jism. He reamed my ass hard emptying his balls, and I could feel his hot cum running out of my ass.. We were all cumming and moaning, until we all fell into a heap on the couch.

After we had all come back from fuck zone, she and I introduced ourselves and we carried our newfound friendship to the bedroom to continue on with the night.

The end