The Evolution of a Marriage Pt. 06

Story Info
Beth: a loving wife, and big cock lover.
4.1k words
3.95
12.8k
15
0

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/17/2023
Created 08/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark arrived home from work one evening, he and Beth (his loving wife) hadn't been married long.

They embraced and kissed lovingly. He told her that he had a few surprises in mind for her in the bedroom tonight. They had played out so many games and fantasies that Beth didn't know what the surprise might be. She couldn't wait to find out.

After dinner Mark asked Beth to slip on her hotwife outfit: white fishnet stockings, a sheer white baby doll, sheer white bikini style panties. Most importantly, her hotwife anklet. Beth knew this was the outfit for Mark's favorite fantasy.

Beth stripped off her clothes and slipped on her sexy outfit and her hotwife anklet. It always excited Beth to wear the anklet. By now, she had worn it to the mall a few times.

Just a few days before, Beth had worn her hotwife anklet on a dance date with another man. Beth didn't cheat on Mark on that night. But wearing it out when she was with her friend, when they embraced and kissed good night made her feel so sexy. A few men gave her a knowing smile when they saw it. She liked that. Liked it very much.

Beth sat on the lounger that faced the bed. She lit a Salem Light Long, took a long drag, and waited for her husband. Beth enjoyed smoking a cigarette now and then. Her husband enjoyed the sight of his wife taking a slow long drag then deliberately blowing the smoke out in a thick steady stream.

Beth had taken only on couple puffs by the time Mark entered the room. A rather large brown paper bag in his hand. He stopped, looked at his wife and said, "Delicious honey, we're in fantasy"

Beth asked, "am I your hotwife tonight?"

"Beth, you are my hotwife every night." Mark replied.

Beth asked, "Is my surprise in your hand?"

"Partly, tonight I'm going to give you several surprises. I hope you're going to love them all," Mark climbed in bed with her.

Mark pulled out two short pieces of rope, followed by a black hotwife blindfold. Beth looked at him and asked, "What is your plan for that stuff mister?"

Mark just smiled and said "tonight, if you're game we are going to play out a fantasy. Play it out to it's inevitable conclusion."

Beth agreed. As there would be bondage involved, they established 'high school' as her safe-word. This was her usual agreed safe-word. It was familiar and she would not forget it. Although she had never used it. When spoken her safe-word would end any activity that was taking place.

Mark tied both her hands with the ropes a proceeded to tie the other ends of the ropes to each headboard post. Beth was flat on her back with both arms tied above her head.

Mark smiled and said "now I have you right where I need you to be," as he reached down and squeezed both her breasts.

Beth moaned, "Mmmm, guess now you can do whatever you want to me."

Mark moved to her upper body with the blindfold in hand. "All you'll be able to do is feel, smell, hear, imagine, fantasize and enjoy what's going to happen."

The blindfold was something totally new and Beth could feel herself getting wetter as Mark blindfolded her.

The room went totally black. Mark kissed her and asked, "Are you Okay?"

Beth replied, "Yes."

Mark then confirmed Beth's safe-word.

Beth felt the bed shift as Mark got off. She could hear him digging in the paper bag again.

Beth could hear him fidgeting around with something but had no idea what. Mark returned to her and began kissing and sucking her nipples right through the lace baby-doll top.

His fingers slipped down between her legs to the wet sheer crotch of the baby-doll panties. Her hips rocked up to his fingers as he ever so softly out-lined her pussy lips with his fingertips.

Next, Mark pushed her sexy little PJ's up over her breasts. He then began taking turns sucking on one nipple then the other, as his fingers kept working on her pussy lips. Beth was getting hotter by the second and things were about to get hotter yet.

Now softly rubbing her swollen clit through the wet panties Mark spoke, laying out the scenario. "Now Beth, I learned today, from a trusted source that you really have been cheating on me. The photo's I saw assured me that you are having an affair. I know now, you really have been fucking another man."

"I'd like you to use your imagination and memory. Remember the last you were in bed with him? Imagine you are in bed with him right now. He likes to play bondage games with you too. The feeling of helplessness excites you and you just let yourself go with him and let him have his way with you."

"Mmmm, yes, (Beth played along) It's true you know. I knew some day you'd find out. Who is the trusted source? Who told you I'm cheating behind your back? How did you know we played bondage games?" She cooed back.

Mark gave Beth's clit a gentle squeeze through the sexy little panties. Bolts of lightning flashed through her body. She moaned, as she pushed her crotch up to his hand. Her hips started rocking up and down.

Beth was into the fantasy and she whispered, "we have lots of time baby, my husband will be late again tonight."

Then Beth added, just to further stiffen Mark up. "I wish you could spend the night, like last time."

The mind is a great thing. Right then Beth was in bed with another man. He was playing with her pussy. The kissing and sucking on her nipples were driving her out of her mind. The blindfold was great. She could open her eyes and still see nothing. That made it seem even more real. Beth would experience her first orgasm of the evening very soon.

Beth felt her lover pull the crotch of her panties to the side. Then two fingertips started sliding up and down her hot wet pussy slit. Each time he rolled her clit around before sliding back down again.

Oh God if felt so good. Another man was about to make her cum! He needs a name, Beth's safe word, perfect, Dave, her old high school boyfriend "oh Dave" Beth moaned.

Dave was the perfect choice. Beth had told Mark about Dave.

Pumping and humping her hips up off the bed she screamed lustily, "Dave, you are going to make me cum" as her hips started working faster.

It was just a matter of seconds and it happened. Dave sank three fingers deep inside his girlfriend's married pussy. He was rolling her clit around with his thumb. Beth pushed up to his hand and yelled out, "Dave, I'm cumming."

Beth's ass had to be off the bed a foot as she pushed up to his hand. She was shaking all over when the orgasm went through her body. As she climaxed, she was responding to a boyfriend that she had sucked off several times in high school. Beth wished she had fucked him then; She was going to fuck him now.

Once the orgasm subsided, Beth fell back on the bed exhausted trying to catch her breath. Dave unfortunately turned back into her husband who had gotten up off the bed. Beth could hear him in the paper bag again. Strangely, she heard him leave the room.

Beth heard a door open and shut. She heard his voice in the hall. She was tied and blindfolded, not knowing what was coming next.

Mark re-entered the bedroom and spoke excitedly, "Beth, I love you. I'm sure you are fucking someone else. I can't wait any longer to watch you cumming on another mans cock. So, I have a guy here who is going to fuck you while I watch."

Beth responded somewhat sarcastically, "really Mark, you actually think that I would believe you have another man here and that you are going to let him fuck me?"

"You may not believe it at this moment, but you will before long." Mark replied.

Beth played along, "really, you're going to let a complete stranger fuck me"?

"He's not a stranger, but yes, I'm going to let him fuck you." Mark replied again.

"Well, I love surprises, bring him in," Beth had no idea what was to follow.

Mark continued, "it's really true Beth, I've arranged so I can watch you have sex with another man. His name is Rod. He is here. You and Rod are going to fuck and I'm going to watch."

"Rod, who is Rod, you're kidding? Beth spoke anxiously. There was no answer. Beth didn't know what to think. Was she excited or panicked?

Beth felt Mark, or was it someone named Rod get onto the bed and move between her legs. Beth gasped when she felt his finger hook in the waistband of the sexy little panties. Silently the stockings were unhooked and Beth's panties were pulled slowly down her legs.

"Jesus Mark, tell me you haven't brought a stranger here to fuck me." No answer.

Once Beth's panties were off, he spread her legs as wide as they would go. Beth knew what was coming next. Someone's hard cock was going to enter her wet pussy.

Was this a fantasy ruse or was a Mark going to let a strange man fuck her? It was his favorite fantasy to watch her fucking another man. Mark believed Beth had cheated on him. He had reason to.

Beth had told him often enough that she had. He had watched her go on a date and kiss another man. Mark was convinced Beth had committed adultery, so fucking another man was something that she did. Something she was going to do, tonight.

If Mark had arranged for Beth to be fucked, was she willing to allow a strange man to fuck her? Her breath became shallow. "No Mark, stop this, I don't want it."

Beth felt a finger move across her pussy. Why wasn't he stopping? Beth remembered she had a safe-word. Of course, that's what Mark was waiting for. OK, she was safe. She could use her safe-word. She could stop this when ever she wanted.

While all of this was going through Beth's mind Rod sank 2 fingers inside her vagina. Beth moaned and automatically her hips rocked up to his fingers.

While Rod was fingering her, she felt him move down between her legs. She jumped when she felt his lips close around her clit. He began to suck on it. His tongue was rolling her clit around. He sucked it hard into his mouth and continued finger fucking. Beth moaned out loud, "Oh! God Rod, please don't stop."

Beth decided to play Mark's game. If her husband had arranged for another man to fuck her while he watched, so be it. Beth was more than ready anyway. Right then she wanted another man to fuck her.

Rod kept tonguing and fingering Beth until she couldn't take it any more. Beth yelled out "Oh God!" The orgasm hit like a ton of bricks. Pulling on the ropes she pushed up to Rod's hot tongue and screamed, "Oh yes, you are making me cum!"

This orgasm was so intense Beth almost passed out. After a moment for it subside, Beth felt warm liquid land right on her hot clit and run down her pussy slit. Beth moaned, "What is that?"

Silence. The liquid was being rubbed all over her pussy lips and clit. That's when she realized that it was some kind of lubricant.

Beth's pussy was hot, wet, and now lubed to his liking. She felt Rod move up over the top of her. The aroma, Mark had either refreshed his cologne with a different scent or another man named Rod was with her.

He took his time at sucking on her super hard nipples. Beth became so horny and ready to be fucked she started pumping her hips up in the air hoping his cock would slip inside.

Just then, Beth felt it against her pussy lips. She knew from experience the cock she felt against her pussy lips wasn't her husbands. Jesus, he'd really set it up, it was really going to happen.

Beth wanted it to happen. No safe-word spoken. Beth wanted this man to fuck her. The table had turned. Would Mark really let it happen?

Rod's cock started rubbing up and down Beth's slit. Taking time to rub little circles around the clit. It felt kind of soft yet firm at the same time. After a minute or two of him rubbing his cock around Beth's pussy, her hips got a mind of their own again and started rocking up and down.

Beth felt Rod pushing slightly into her hot tight pussy. Just in, but not really penetrating. Beth opened up and moaned as he pushed a little deeper inside. Just the cap. It felt very big. It was certainly bigger than her husbands.

Beth knew a man with a fresh scent was between her legs. He was endowed with a cock bigger than her husbands. Her pussy ached for this cock. Beth, willingly, was going to have sex and be fucked by another man. Her husband was there, watching it happen.

Rods cock head was completely inside Beth. What was he waiting for? Time stood still. They were going to make Beth say it. If she wanted it, she had to say it.

"Rod, I want your cock all the way inside me. I want you to fuck me. Push your cock into me and fuck me hard. Fuck me hard while my husband watches."

"Mark, I'm going to cheat on you again."

Feeling a push, Beth's pussy opened and welcomed whatever it was entering her. It was warm and it felt to Beth like a real cock sinking inside. Another man's cock.

"Mmmm yes, fuck me." Beth rolled her hips up to get more of this new, strange cock inside.

Rod or whomever, was working this thing in and out very slow. He kept pushing more and more inside Beth until she knew this couldn't be Mark's cock, even with a penis extender.

An extender longer than an extra 3 inches was too floppy. This wasn't floppy at all.

Beth didn't know if this was one of Mark's ruses or if he had given into himself and was watching another man fuck her. At this point she didn't care. It felt too good. She was to aroused.

Rod gave another push and Beth's pussy opened up a little more. Then he slipped right inside her and she felt a shiver of pleasure.

Instinctively Beth started pumping on the cock that had taken her pussy. It didn't take long before it was pumping in and out of her like a piston in a cylinder. Beth had no idea who was fucking her but she was loving it.

She had never had anything so big or so deep in her pussy before. Beth hooked her legs around his back and started fucking him back as fast as he was fucking her.

This long cock felt so good sinking deep inside. Whoever said size doesn't matter, had to have been a small dicked male.

All at once this cock hit bottom and it hurt. It must have hit her cervix because it caused her pain, and not the good kind, each time that he pushed all the way inside.

"Please, not so deep, it hurts me." Beth was ready to use her safe-word if she needed it.

Rod didn't intend on hurting her. He slowed his strokes and stopped pushing in so deeply.

"Yes, that's better, oh yes, thank-you," In a very short time, a great big orgasm went right through Beth's body. She was climaxing with an out of sight lover who was fucking her perfectly.

She moaned out, "My husband has a small cock, Rod, yours feels so fucking good, so much better than his little dick."

"What a shame that I have to cheat on him to enjoy a real cock fucking me like this. Let him watch me cum on your big cock again."

About ten more strokes, Beth moaned. "I'm cumming, I'm cumming because another man is fucking me so god damn good."

Beth imagined a face on him and could feel a cock that was twice the size of her husbands. She was calling him Rod, but she pictured Dave. She had so loved Dave. Beth couldn't stop her orgasms as Dave's cock moved in and out of her, now very slowly.

Finally, the orgasms subsided. Her lover pulled that long thing out of her pussy and fell down next to her.

He removed the blindfold, squeezed her right breast, and kissed her. It wasn't Dave, or Rod. Disappointment as Beth saw it was only her husband. Unfortunately, only her husband.

It remained just a game. Looking down at his wife he asked, "Beth, you've been cheating again, haven't you?"

Smiling back at him she said, "Yes Mark, I've been cheating on you again. I can't help myself. I love fucking big cocks. I've never cum like that on your small cock, God it was good."

Beth looked down to see what she had just been fucked with. She was surprised to see it was a new penis extender. This one was white and a foot long. She took it in her hand and commented, "I couldn't believe how real it felt."

Mark replied, "you get what pay for I suppose."

Mark moved up over his wife and between her legs. Mark couldn't wait to fuck his wife's freshly fucked pussy.

Mark asked Beth, "Did Rod's cock feel good inside you?"

"Oh God yes!" Beth moaned, "he was so big and it felt so real I couldn't help myself; I fucked him like crazy."

"Beth, did he cum inside you?"

"No," she replied, "he wore a condom. Mark, I wanted my lover to fill me full of his hot cum. I always want them to cum inside me you know."

Beth loved to role play with Mark that she had lovers. Many times, when she was alone, she imagined that she was really cheating on Mark, in bed making love to other men.

Beth would get on the bed and lube her pussy all up. She would fuck herself to two or three orgasms. Sometimes she would fuck herself with one dildo then use another one and dream that she was getting it on with two guys.

In Beth's mind she was fucking friends, old boyfriends, men she had just met at a bar, and men she had met online. A person's mind is wide open for anything and Beth was fucking a lot of guys in her mind and loving it.

''So your husband has a little cock and has never fucked you that well."

"God no, Beth replied, he's no match for what you're packing. That was out of this world."

Mark gleefully pitched "It's ideal for hotwife fantasies, teasing and most importantly so you can imagine how much bigger your lover could be."

Beth smiled, "From now on, I'll refer to this as Rod, and I'll call you Rod when you are wearing it. I wouldn't have thought that Rod would have fit inside me."

Mark smiled back and said, "Yes he did. And you really enjoyed it!"

"Enjoyed isn't quite strong enough, I fucking loved it." Beth reached down and took Rod in her hand and started stroking it up and down. She kissed Mark as she stroked it.

Beth told Mark she wanted to fuck more big cocks. He smiled and said, "I know, Beth, I want you to fuck more big cocks too."

Beth was getting all horny again as she said, "Mmmm, yes, but I want to fuck real ones."

"That is my fantasy." Mark replied.

"I didn't use my safe-word, did I Mark? It could have been tonight. I was ready to and would have fucked that stranger with a big cock tonight. I was mentally prepared and was willing to have it happen."

Mark asked, "Did you really think I'd asked another man to join us?"

Beth replied, "You sure set-it up that way, I couldn't see, you had scent of fresh cologne, a larger, different feeling cock against my pussy, and you told me I was going to have sex with another man."

Changing positions, Beth moved over the top of her husband. She kissed him and said, "Mark, I believed I was with another man. I enthusiastically fucked him and orgasmed."

"Mark, I wanted it to be another man. Hearing your voice was disappointing because I knew that it hadn't been real."

Mark replied, "Beth, you've become a big cock lover."

Beth reached down between her legs to grab hold of Rod and line him up with her pussy one more time and said, "Yes, I am a big cock lover."

Beth slowly started sitting down on Rod. She was so wet that this time the head slipped right inside. She started bobbing up and down with short strokes, maybe three inches or so. Mark went to work on her super hard nipples as she kept letting more and more Rod's big cock fill her up.

It wasn't long before Beth was sitting all the way down on Rod with her pussy full of his big cock. She had climatized to it, and it didn't hurt now. Of course, it wasn't being pounded into her either.

Rod, Beth's lover was smiling from ear to ear as he laid there and watched his wife start rocking on Rod the cock.

Beth bent way over so Rod could enjoy sucking on her hard nipples as she began a nice speed of fucking. Looking down between her breasts she could see that big cock moving in and out of her pussy. Her pussy lips were ever so tight around it. The more she rocked up and down the better it felt.

Oh God, it felt so good. Beth could feel another orgasm starting to boil deep inside her body.

12