The Ex Comes to Visit

Story Info
She wanted a favor.
2.3k words
4.35
131.6k
45
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I should have known better. I should have known that it was a stupid thing to do, but I did it anyway and now I get to pay the price.

It all started the day my wife came to me and said, "Honey, I need a favor."

"What do you want?"

"Don't go through the roof on me when I ask, okay?"

"Spill it Francine, what do you want?"

Carl is going to be in town for a week and he needs a place to stay. Can we put him up in the spare bedroom?"

"Are you out of your fucking mind? Why in God's name would I want to let your ex-husband stay under my roof?"

"Why would it bother you? The two of you don't have a history. I didn't meet you until two years after our divorce."

"History, smishtory, do you have any idea how uncomfortable it is going to be for me? And for him too probably."

"It would only be for three or four days. I wouldn't ask except that he doesn't have the money for a motel or hotel."

"Why in the world would you want to do this Francine? For Christ's sake, you divorced him over the way he treated you."

"We did have some issues, but all in all he really wasn't all that bad a guy."

"Damn Francine, I just don't know about this."

"I feel I owe him a little something baby. For nine years he never missed a child support payment and he was always good to the kids when he had visitation."

"I don't like the idea Fran, not even a little bit. No, no I don't think I can do that."

Fran worked on me for three days and finally, against my better judgement, I told her she could do it.

Actually Carl seemed like a nice enough guy. The worst part of it for me was sitting at the dinner table listening to him and Fran go through all that "do you remember" stuff. It was all innocent stuff like, "Remember Marge and Billy Crenshaw and the night that...", but it served to remind me that the man on the other side of the table used to sleep with my wife. Shouldn't be a biggie since I knew she had been married before when I met her. But knowing that I hadn't been there first and that I was sitting across the table from the guy who had been was a little unsettling.

The next morning when we got up Fran said, "Now that wasn't so bad, was it? He'll be done with his business and will be gone in three or four days and you won't even remember that he was here."

And in fact it was like he wasn't even there. For the next two days Carl was up and gone before Fran and I got out of bed and he came home after we had already retired for the night. It looked like Fran had been right -- I worried over nothing.

Thursday night was my bowling night and after dinner I kissed Francine goodbye and headed for the bowling alley. For a guy with a 168 average I had a beautiful night. My first game was a 158, but I got hot in the second game and shot a 226 which was good enough for the second game jackpot. The third game was a 207, not enough to win a jackpot, but enough to help give us the game and total pins. The rule was if you won a jackpot you had to buy a round for the team and it was almost one in the morning when I got finally got home. Sometimes Fran waits up for me so we can knock off a piece, but that night she was in bed asleep.

Friday morning at breakfast Fran seemed to be a little nervous and apprehensive and when I asked her if something was wrong she said no, that she just didn't feel well. She didn't seem much better when I got home from work that afternoon. Friday night is the night that we usually go to the Fraternal Order of Eagles. I am the Sergeant At Arms and Fran belongs to the Ladies Auxiliary and we usually go together and then stay and play cards until around one in the morning. That night Fran decided she didn't feel well enough to go and she told me she was going to stay home.

"You go and have a good time honey. Win a lot of money at cards so you can take me out tomorrow night."

The meeting was over by eight-fifteen and I decided that I wasn't going to stick around and play cards. If Fran wasn't feeling good I figured that I needed to get home and take care of her. The house was dark when I got home and I figured that Francine had gone to bed early to sleep off whatever it was that she had. So as not to wake her I was very quiet when I entered the house through the garage door, but once inside the door I found that I was the only one being quiet.

"God but she is tight" I heard a man's voice say.

Then I heard Carl say, "She was tight when I fucked her last night. Her old man must not be taking very good care of her. I'd ask her, but it isn't polite to talk with your mouth full."

Then I heard both men laugh and then I heard Carl say, That's it sweetie, suck my cock and make me cum just like you did last night. Swallow it all baby, swallow it all."

The other man said, "She sure looks like she loves to do it."

"Oh she does, she does. Her hubby wasn't ten minutes gone last night when she crawled over to me, took my dick out and started sucking it. Got me off with her mouth three times last night she did. Come on baby, god but I have missed your magic mouth."

I almost went charging in to the room, but at the last second I held back. I'd only heard two voices, but that didn't mean that there weren't a couple of more in there. I was mad, but I wasn't stupid. I figured that I'd better find out what I was up against before I went storming in. I left the house as quietly as I had entered it and moved around to the back of the house. The blinds were not completely down and there was enough of a gap on the bottom for me to look into the room and see what was going on.

Carl was sitting on the bed with his back against the headboard and Fran had her face in his lap and her head was bobbing up and down on his cock. Behind her and feeding his cock into her cunt or ass, I couldn't tell which from my angle, was a guy I had never seen before. There were a couple of things that caught my attention right away. One was that Carl was not holding Fran's head down on his cock; she was sucking away at him all on her own. Then I noticed that she was fucking back at the man behind her. But the thing that I noticed that was most telling was that Fran had on nylons, garter belt and high heels -- not the sort of attire that you would expect to find on a woman who had stayed home because she was sick. After seeing that there was no real need for me to charging in to save her from her "assaulters."

While I was standing there the guy fucking her pulled out and I saw him take a rubber off of himself, tie it off and toss it on the bedside table. Then Carl said something and Fran got up and went over to the dresser and got something and headed back to the bed. Carl sat up and Fran went to her knees in front of him and I watched her roll a condom on him. Then Fran got on the bed on her back and spread her legs and waited for Carl to climb between them. While he was climbing on the bed he said something and Fran laughed. Carl took her legs and lifted them up onto his shoulders and then he shoved his cock into her.

The second man picked up a camera and started walking around the bed taking pictures of the action and while he was doing that I saw Fran's hands come up and grab Carl's ass cheeks and grip them tight. The other man put down the camera and walked up to the side of the bed and said something and I saw Fran smile and say something and the guy put one knee up on the bed and dangled his cock over Fran's face. Her head rose up and her mouth captured the head of his cock and that point I had seen enough.

I walked back around the house and let myself back in. I went down into the basement and opened my gun safe, took out the Model 870 and slid three shells into the magazine and headed back upstairs.

I stood in the bedroom doorway for almost a minute and none of the three noticed me until I racked the shotgun to feed a shell into the chamber. There is just something about that CLACK, CLACK that grabs attention. The guy that Fran had been sucking jumped back and threw his hands up in the air, "Don't shoot, for god's sake don't shoot."

Fran screamed and tried to scramble out from under Carl. Carl jerked away and peed himself which blew up his condom like a helium filled balloon and it must have been tight because it didn't just shoot off the end of his cock, but blew up and broke and his piss flooded all over Fran's stomach.

As calmly as I could I said, "You guys have three minutes to get clear of this house. If you are still here in three minutes I won't kill you, but I will blow both your kneecaps away and you will never walk again. And take the whore with you when you go."

Fran said, "Honey, I can explain" and I cut her off with, "Maybe some day, but it sure ain't going to be tonight."

"Honey, please don't do this. They ma..." and I cut her off again.

"Not tonight Fran. Just get your cheating ass out of here. Maybe in a few days when I've had a chance to cool down I'll listen, but not now. If you expect to have a ride you had better hurry because two minutes have gone by and they are almost ready to leave."

"I can't go like this" she said with piss dripping off her, "I need to take a shower."

"No Fran. Grab a housecoat or an overcoat but get you ass gone right now."

Carl grabbed her hand and pulled her along as he headed for the door, "Come on Frannie, this ain't no time to screw around."

She stopped at the hall closet long enough to grab a coat and then the three of them were gone. As soon as they were out the door I pulled the wet sheets off the bed and tossed them into the laundry room and then I went down into the basement and put the 870 away.

It cost me a bundle but I got a twenty-four locksmith to come out and change all the locks on the house. I set the clock for six in the morning so I could be at the bank when the drive-in window opened at seven-thirty. I cleaned out the checking and savings accounts and then I went home and got on the phone and started making calls to cancel all of our credit cards except for the one that was in my name only.

At eleven the phone rang and it was Fran. "Are you over your mad yet? Can I come home and talk to you?"

"You can if you want to, but it will be a complete waste of time."

"Honey, you don't understand, they forced me to do it."

"Give it up Fran. It won't do you any good to lie. I saw and heard too much."

I told her about coming home and hearing them and then going outside and looking in the window. "I heard Carl tell the other guy how tight you were when he fucked you on Thursday. I watched you laughing and joking as you rolled the rubber on Carl's cock and I watched as you smiled and spread for him. Then there is the little matter of why the sick lady had on high heels and hose. Face it Fran, you have been busted."

"Okay, so I fucked up. I didn't realize that I still had some feelings for Carl and I let him get lucky. The other guy was a surprise. I did a few things that I shouldn't have, but we can work through it baby. We have a good marriage. Look at it as an excuse for you to do some playing around on your own. Come on baby, you know that I love you. Don't let one stupid mistake kill it for us."

"No thanks Fran. I'll never believe that you didn't intend to do what you did right from the first day you asked me to let Carl stay with us. Okay, you got him back and he's welcome to you. By the way, thank the other guy for leaving his camera here in his haste to leave. The photos he took will be a big help when I go see the lawyer. Drop me a line to let me know where to send the divorce papers."

"Please baby, we ca..." and I hung up on her.