The Ex Factor

Story Info
Slutty ex gets him back.
1.6k words
4.39
1.9k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had broken up with Tanya about 6 months previously. She had an amazing body and was a great fuck, but her mood swings and craziness finally drove me away. I had started dating Carrie, soon after. She was good looking and much easier to get along with than Tanya, although she didn't have that excitement I got from Tanya, the EX factor.

A few months after Carrie and I moved in together, I got an unexpected call from Tanya.

"Hey," she said, "I want to ask you a favor and I know you don't owe me anything, but I thought I'd ask."

"Ok," I said, "What is it?"

"I got a job in a club dancing, but I don't have transportation. I was wondering if you could lend me your car for a few nights a week until I save enough for a deposit and get my own ride."

"Ok," I said, "I don't need my car at night, but you'd have to drop it back when you're done, and fill it up with gas so it's ready for me to go to work in the morning."

"Of course I will," Tanya gushed, "This is really sweet of you Jim! You're such a good guy. I promise I'll take care of it for you."

I knew I shouldn't ask, but I couldn't help being curious. "What kind of club are you working in?"

"I'm stripping," Tanya said, "I never thought I'd do this, but the money is just too good. A guy I know at work suggested it, so I auditioned and they hired me on the spot. I think I can make great money, and as soon as I save enough for a deposit I won't need to borrow your car anymore. Thanks so much Jim, I really appreciate you. Can I come by later tonight and pick it up?"

"Okay," I said, "I'll leave the keys under the mat by the kitchen door."

I told Carrie I was lending Tanya my car to get to work for a few weeks, but I didn't mention the type of work she was doing.

Next morning when I got in my car, I could smell Tanya's perfume. Not just her perfume, but the scent of her body. It brought back feelings I didn't expect. I found myself imagining her stripping as I drove to work. Tanya has a great body with big, full breasts and a slim waist. I imagined her stripping for the guys in a club. Tanya was a complete exhibitionist and I knew the job would turn her on. I wondered if the scent in my car was her arousal after she got off work. I bet dancing made her wet and I wondered if she had been masturbating in my car on the way home.

Every morning when I got in the car, Tanya's hot scent was there. It was like she had been fucking in my car. Pretty soon I was thinking about Tanya a lot Having sex with Carrie, I'd close my eyes and imagine Tanya giving lap dances and rubbing her pussy against a stiff cock. The images in my head made me cum extra hard, but it wasn't Carrie who was turning me on. I felt guilty, but I couldn't help myself.

One day as I was driving home, Tanya called me.

"I was wondering if you could meet me for coffee on your way home," she said, "I have something for you, just a little gift. I wanted to give it to you myself."

"Ok," I said, trying to sound indifferent. "I don't have much time, but I can meet for a half hour."

"That's all I need," she said, "I'll see you at the Loving Cup at 5.30, ok? I'll be outside."

I parked around back and as I walked to the front of the coffee shop, my stomach felt tight. I was excited to see her.

Tanya was sitting at a table in front of the coffee shop in a long, thin white dress. It looked like she was wearing very little underneath. She stood up, in heels and hugged me.

"Hey," she smiled, "Thanks for meeting me. It's nice to see you. You look great! Life with Carrie must suit you!"

"Oh yeah," I said, "I'm doing fine -- you look good too. I like your dress -- summery."

"Thanks," she said, "I'm actually not wearing anything underneath, so I hope it's not too see-through. I was excited to see you and I wanted to look good."

She was smiling and making deep eye contact.

"That's great, you look wonderful," I said, "How is your new job? Are you making good money?"

"I love it," she smiled, "You know how I am. Dancing actually makes me super horny. Some of the guys are old perverts of course, but a lot of them are cute younger guys. I'm lap dancing some young handsome guy and feeling how hard he is for me, it turns me on. I have to admit it. I confess I've masturbated once or twice in your car -- maybe more than twice actually."

She giggled and dropped her eyes.

"To be honest," she said, "I'm incredibly frustrated. I don't have a guy and I got super horny today, knowing I was going to see you. Look at my dress, it's all wet in front..."

She lifted the light cotton material from around her thighs and showed me a damp patch what was almost see through.

"I really need to go to the bathroom and dry myself off before someone notices," she stood up, smoothing the cotton over her hips and her breasts. I could see she was naked under the light material.

"Do you need any help?" I asked.

"Oh yes," she said, "That would be great, then I can give you your present."

She brushed past me and walked purposefully through the coffee shop. The unisex bathroom was at the back in a little alcove that gave us some privacy.

Tanya opened the door and I slipped in behind her. As soon as we were alone in the bathroom, Tanya lifted the dress over her head and stood there against the wall, naked in a pair of heels. She set her dress down on the sink.

I put my arms around her and gripped her fabulous ass as I pulled her against me.

"Oh my God Jim," she breathed in my ear, "Can you smell my pussy? I'm dripping. I need you to fuck me right now."

Tanya pushed her wet lips against me as she unzipped my jeans and fished out my cock.

"Oh yeah," she breathed in my ear, "Put your big cock in me Jim, I need to be fucked so bad."

In no time, I was pounding her against the whitewashed wall of the bathroom and rubbing her stiff clit as she moaned against me.

It was like Carrie had ceased to exist. I bent Tanya over the sink, spread her beautiful ass cheeks and pushed into her from behind as she whispered to me.

"Oh yeah, baby, fuck that tight pussy, nobody fucks me like you. Guys at the club have offered me money you know. I was tempted,. It makes me horny to think about getting paid to fuck somebody. But I didn't do it baby, not yet anyway. I wanted your permission first! Is that crazy? Anyway, I knew they couldn't satisfy me like you. I've been thinking about you every night on the drive home. I rub my hot pussy on your seat and leave my scent for you. Did you smell me honey? Did you want my pussy?"

"Oh God Yes!" I grunted, "God I love your pussy, you little slut."

"I am a slutI I'm your slut baby. I've missed you so much and my pussy is so hot for you. If you take me back, I'll do anything you want. I'll strip for your friends. I'll fuck whoever you say. You can pimp me out. Your buddies can gang fuck me. Then you can take me home and punish me for being a slut."

She pulled my face between her big sweaty breasts.

"Smell my tits baby. A guy came all over them last night. Can you smell his cum?"

I licked her breasts and tasted the salty residue on her. "Oh fuck" I groaned and shot my load deep inside her.

We finally exited the bathroom without anyone noticing that we were in there together. Tanya looked flushed and her dress was crumpled. She looked even sexier than before.

As I was leaving she whispered in my ear. "Come by my apartment in the morning." She slipped me a spare key and walked away wiggling her ass.

That night Carrie wanted to have sex, but I just wasn't feeling it. Tanya had completely taken over my mind. I couldn't wait for the next morning.

I got up an hour early and left the house before Carrie woke up. I drove straight to Tanya's apartment and slid the key in her lock. I entered her bedroom and smelled her scent right away. She always slept naked and when I pulled back the sheet, she was waiting with her thighs spread. I stripped in seconds and got between her sexy legs.

"Fuck me baby, " she whispered, "Take this pussy. It's yours and yours alone."

We fucked for hours and I came in her again and again. I was so turned on by her scent and her body, I felt like I could fuck her forever.

That night I had to tell Carrie it was over. Sometimes the Ex Factor can't be resisted.