The Experience

Story Info
A little slice of life about the first time.
1k words
3.75
46.7k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JDecker
JDecker
584 Followers

Mom's eyes were closed in concentration. Her hair was short and mousy brown. She had no curves, what little she had for breasts were flat and saggy, although her nipples and areolas were big. She was on her knees and she had a thicket of bushy dark hair between her legs. What can I say, I don't think many people would find their own mother attractive. I certainly didn't, not in that way.

She was trying really hard, though. Her head was bobbing in a quickening pace, but I could see she was getting tired, so I had to just gently touch her shoulder and whisper: "I'm sorry, mom. It's still not quite happening."

Mom paused for a while. "Don't worry," she said as she looked at me understandingly. "You don't have to be nervous with me."

"Yeah, I understand that." It was still pretty difficult. I had not wanted to turn twenty without having any experience with girls. Mom had been really understanding when we had talked about it, and we had already tried it once on the bed, but that had not worked out. I had been ready to give up then, but mom had taught me I shouldn't quit so easily, so we were now trying it again. Mom had thought it might be a good idea to start like this. It wasn't really the same as being with a girl, of course, but mom was trying to do her best.

Mom bent down and started again. Her lips were slow and gently at first slowly and then she started building up the rhythm.

I looked out of the window, trying to relax. The sun was shining and the old oak tree outside stood as study as ever, its leaves barely moving in the wind. Dad and sis were playing with our dog down on the yard. It had been dad's idea to ask mom if I could practice with her. I hadn't been so sure about it initially, but today I had finally gathered my courage and talked to her.

After some time I had to shift my hips a little. My testicles were tightening and I had to lay my hands on mom's shoulders because my legs suddenly twitched.

Mom looked up at me and made a questioning sound: "Mh-h?"

I looked back at her and softly whispered: "I think it's working, mom. I can feel it."

Mom accelerated the rhythm and tried to patiently keep it on without getting tired. Her hands were on my thighs and around her neck she was wearing the necklace my sister had given to her. It was a little silver cross. I knew mom believed in God, even though we did not talk about it often. I was not so sure about that myself, but she was trying her best to change my mind, just like right now.

I groaned and moved my legs, and mom kept going. She was bobbing her head as fast as she could. She was not going to stop now. She needed to have the determination and endurance to make it happen.

My knees were buckling, so I had to hold tighter on mom's hair and shoulders, but she still patiently kept up the same rapid pace.

Mom looked up at me again with concern in her eyes when a sudden squirt made her flinch and stiffen, uttering a phlegmy sound of denial: "Mm-m!"

I guess I should have warned her, but mom was nice enough to swallow whatever she had caught in her mouth even though she mumbled some complaints.

I was feeling warm and relaxed after having shot my balls dry for the first time in my life. I glanced at the clock on the wall. It had taken mom over an hour to make me come. I didn't know what else to say except: "Thanks, mom."

"Just say when you're ready to try again," mom said. She got up and sat on my bed.

I was feeling more comfortable about the situation now, so I sat next to her on the bed, and it didn't take long until I said: "I think I can do it now, mom."

Mom lay down and opened her legs. I clumsily got on top of her and I knew I had to do the work now, but I managed to stay hard and it gave me confidence.

"You can do it," mom said reassuringly, and I could. It was still difficult for me to find mom attractive in any way, of course, so it took quite a while, but it did not feel impossible like the first time we had tried this.

I leaned closer and laid my head on her shoulder. I could feel mom's nipples against my chest. The vagina was really wide and hairy, but its warmth made my hips move instinctively.

"Just like that. Keep going," mom said when she noticed my clumsy thrusting.

It still felt awkward to be doing this with my own mother, but unlike the previous time, my breathing was becoming more agitated and I started feeling tingling warmth all over. It was really going to happen this time.

"Faster," mom instructed, and I tried to do my best. I was hugging her tightly, although I had my face turned away from her, and my hips were working between her thighs. The tightening feeling in my testicles was becoming unbearable.

"Mom, I think I'm gonna..!" I whimpered.

"Good. Don't stop," mom answered.

Then it finally happened. I groaned hard and came with an audible squirt into the safety of my own mother's womb. Mom's hairy vagina had instinctively opened for her own child, allowing me to shoot my sperm deep into it. I didn't pull out for a while. I let my balls rest on mom's buttocks until they had stopped contracting and everything was gone.

Now I wasn't a virgin anymore. I had done it with my own mother. Both were confusing thoughts, but I was feeling good, all things considered. I gave mom a kiss on the cheek because it felt like something I should do.

Dad came in when I went downstairs. There must have been something peculiar about my expression, because he immediately said "Congratulations" and smiled when he saw me.

"Umm... Thanks, dad, I'll go help Mary fix her bike," I said sheepishly and went to meet my sister in the back yard.

That was my first time, and I will always remain grateful to my mother about it.

JDecker
JDecker
584 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
JSD455785JSD455785over 8 years ago
I can relate...

I like the "doesn't really like to/want to, but does it anyway" aspect of JDecker's stories when it comes to the mother swallowing. This story has that element, as does "The Gentlest Mother" (my personal favorite). It's more realistic than the "cum slut mommy" stereotype, in personal experience. When I started having erectile problems in my forties, my wife told my mother, who confronted me. She wanted me to see a doctor. I hate doctors and refused to go. I told my mother that I thought it was just psychological, not being attracted to my wife anymore. After some back and forth, my mother ended up testing my hypothesis by performing oral sex on me. It was not sexual, she insisted. She just wanted peace of mind that there was nothing physically wrong with me. When I ejaculated very quickly in her mouth without warning, she winced and make a face and looked at me very sternly. She got really upset afterwards, saying it was only to check my erection and not to "get me off." When I asked why she didn't just spit it out, I'll never forget her answer: "It's like my own saliva. What's the big deal?" She seemed genuinely perplexed at my question.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
welcome back

I really enjoy your perspective when it comes to the mother/son blowjob. It's much less sexual and more like a motherly duty.

I have an idea that I think could be great in your hands. I have a lot of the elements but lack the writing talent that you show.

Here it goes...

Mother and son live alone.

Son is just about college age and is planning to choose a college away from home to escape his prudish mother and sow some oats.

Mom desperately wants him to stay close to her and home and is willing to do anything (even sex) to keep him there but realizes that she is too respected in the community and too unattractive to pull it off.

This changes one day when she finds his porn stash and discovers his secret fetish. Mothers giving blowjobs. These women all had something in common with her. They weren't swimsuit models. They were frumpy mothers who got their sons completely nude and sucked them off although they remained fully clothed. If she could do this, she would make him happy. She could keep him home. After all, he could still date and one day, after he got a good education, he would meet a nice girl but in the meantime he could get blowjobs anytime he wanted from mommy.

Now things start to look up. All those times he pranced around in front of her in just a towel or his underware. He wanted her to see him naked. Wanted her to playfully pull his towel off or ask about the bulge in his speedos. Maybe he even wanted her to use her mouth on his penis. Would he want to come in her mouth? Of course he would. And she would definitely have to swallow to show her love. Let's see, he's still a few months from graduating, then four years of college, that's a lot of swallowing.

Could she do it? She never even gave a blowjob to his father. The idea made her gag. But she considered the alternative. No, she wanted him home. Her mouth would be the outlet for at least four years of teenage loads.

So she started to formulate her plan. He would probably be shy at first but she'd have to insist.

She knows that to keep his interest she will have to keep it interesting. Sometimes he can be the aggressor and sometimes she would have to be.

She even starts to think about scenerios, He would walk up in just his towel while she is reading. She looks up to say, "what?" but instead of saying anything, he drops his towel right in front of her face. As she begins to question this absurd action he grabs her by her prudish hair and begins feeding her his penis. For the next hour they are all over the house in dozens of positions with his dick in her mouth. Then, when she knows he is just about to cum, she looks at him with pleading eyes and says, "Please. After everything you've done, don't ejaculate in my mouth and make me swallow it!" Knowing it's time to do just that.

I hope you can use this to come up with an amazing story (or series).

Looking forward to it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
loving mom and dad

Dad has let his wife teach their loving son the birds and the bees and I'll bet he affords his son plenty of practice. The loving son in this tale has just learned that his mothers pussy is the greatest pleasure and young man can receive. Each time mommy spreads her thighs for her son and allows him the pleasure of rutting his orgasm inside his mommy leaving his mothers garden a sodden mess of seed, mom and son become closer. In the future I would like for dad to start watching as mommy is transformed into the sons incestuous plaything. Dad can help junior by purchasing mom the sexy lingerie that she can wear for her son. Dad can watch the action while jerking his own cock while his son keeps his mothers womb filled with his seed. I would love to read in part two were mommy begs for her sons baby as her son fills her with his seed all the while dad is filling his hand with his seed.

live4thebjlive4thebjalmost 9 years ago
Do you know

There is a mother on here that took her sons virginity and her sister did the same for her kids. Wished my mom did that for me. *** would have been higher if you were more detailed as to why.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
welcome back to the great JDecker

I've been a fan of this gifted writer for years. His stories of boys and their moms have a unique aura about them, as in this excellent example. Here a young man is introduced to the world of male and female relations by his own mother. She is anything but a raving beauty; what she has to offer is unconditional motherly love for her male child and for what makes him a male. Like many mothers she has a very special affection for her boy's young penis and his heavy loaded balls. She's seen his penis develop from when it was a "little pippy" to a man-sized cock, and his "little plums" now hang down heavy between his legs, filled to the brim with baby-making sperm. Her boy, like many young men, has problems navigating the sexual labyrinth. So first his mother uses her warm wet mouth on his virgin penis, with determination, even fierceness. He doubts that it will "work," he's such a kid, but lo and behold, he blows his balls right in his own mommy's welcoming mouth. This gives the boy the courage he needs, and he tries for the brass ring. Mom spreads her thighs as she did when she gave birth to him, she offers her beloved son the same vagina he came out of, and the boy enters the paradise between his mother's legs. He discovers what more and more sons are finding out every day--that nothing can ever feel as good to a boy's cock as his own mother's cunt. He finds "the safety of my own mother's womb. Mom's hairy vagina had instinctively opened for her own child, allowing me to shoot my sperm deep into it." His mom and dad are proud of him, and he grins back sheepishly. Now he knows one of the main things a mother's twat is for--it's where her boy becomes a man.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Late Night on the Loveseat with Mom Mom and son get under the blanket and, well . . .in Incest/Taboo
Bareback In My Mom Ch. 01 Gary knocks his mom up.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
"Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned He deflowers sister, impregnates mom.in Incest/Taboo
Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories