The Experiment Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Oh, I am going to study them and particularly your reaction while I fucked your ass. I will also probably jerk off to them too,” Doug said with a smile.

“You are a horrible man,” Kathy said but even as she spoke she felt a surge of sexual desire wet her pussy and she blushed.

“You like it, I can tell,” Doug said and laughed.

“I hate it but I love it. It is not right,” Kathy said resisting the strong urge to rub her pussy. Kathy knew she was trapped and she knew as soon as she got home she would have a long session by herself administering to her strong sexuality that had been released. She still believed that sex without marriage was morally wrong but that would not stop her from satisfying her most basic needs. She also knew she would make careful notes and report these to Doug.

Doug felt pretty good as they arrived back at the Church and parted company.

12