The Experiment Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,852 Followers

I reached around her shoulder and grabbed her neck in my hand while pushing the other down beneath her. As soon as I reached her pussy she groaned and I felt her body twisting and shaking with pleasure. As I did my best to please her, I looked at Heather. Our eyes locked and she looked at me with an expression I couldn't decipher. She was smiling though, a strange smile. "So, my love," I asked. "Earlier, did you say that I was dominant just to get your orgasm?"

"Of course..." she replied, still in the game. But I could see that she wasn't convinced.

"I don't believe you. It pisses you off that I was right."

"About what?" she asked, her eyes narrowing.

"About dominant women's secret desire to be dominated."

She paused before replying, taking a few breaths while Aoife kept moaning beneath me. Finally, she said "Not all dominant women. No."

"How about you?"

The smile she gave me then left me speechless. Her only real reply was a nod.

"Once I'm done with this gorgeous redhead nymph, it's going to be your turn again."

Heather's eyes opened wider when I said that, and the lust I saw burning in her eyes drove me wild. For the moment I turned my head towards Aoife and buried my face in her neck. I gently bit into the delicate flesh on the side of her neck and gaged her reaction. She liked that. Liked that a lot. When I turned my head and bit the back of her neck, beneath that thick red mane, she shook with pleasure.

Seconds later, as I closed my hands harder on her pussy, I felt her body pulsing twice before she froze and arched her back. She buried her face in the mattress and screamed her pleasure. If I had kept on fucking her tight ass I would have cum right there. Instead I stopped and simply pushed hard against her. Soon she was bucking under me and I felt her hand pushing me.

After pulling out I rolled on my back and stared at Heather. "Come here my love. I want to take your ass again, in cowgirl this time. I wanna see your incredible body bouncing on my cock, impaled in your ass as your breasts dance for me..." And so she did. She was still wearing her heels and it made her legs look even more sexy. But I was dazzled by her heavy breasts as she crawled over me. Soon though my eyes wandered down as I felt her placing my cock against her asshole. "Shit!" I moaned. "This won't take long."

"Take as long as you wish my love..."

When she dropped upon my cock, her ass pummelling my upper thighs, I knew I had ten seconds. Maybe less. But I didn't care. I was transfixed by her beauty, by her sexiness, by the lust in her eyes as she rode my cock, her knees up high while I stared at her opened pussy and speared asshole. The sight was simply more than I could take and I finally came.

It was physically painful for a few seconds until the flood of pleasure washed the pain away. It was now my turn to scream and I briefly wondered if the neighbours would hear me despite the music. I felt my cum rushing out to fill her ass and the sensations changed as it coated it. But Heather kept riding me hard and I felt myself briefly losing touch with reality. Eventually I grabbed her hips and stopped her. "Come here..." I whispered.

When she collapsed on me we hugged each other hard. Despite the intoxicating sensations of my cock in her ass and her legendary breasts on my chest, all I could feel was overwhelming love for her. "I love you so much!" I said in her ear.

"So do I Jer... I love you."

It wasn't the first time we had said it, but we were both aware that the breaking of her dominant persona meant that our relationship had deepened. With a finger I invited Aoife to join us and we all hugged. Soon after we all shared a shower, the small price to pay for anal sex.

About two hours later Aoife was sleeping in the guest room and Heather and I finally found ourselves alone in our room. It was dark except for a single candle. Standing naked next to it, Heather joined me and stared into my eyes for a long time. "You scare me, Jer." It was the second time she had said that to me.

"Good!" I said and she laughed. "I'm serious Heather, my love. I have never seen you with a man that can really challenge you. Secretly I have long desired to be that man, and now..." I paused.

She finished for me "Yes, you could be that man. But I admit that I don't know what's going to happen from now on."

"Oh? You knew before?"

She giggled and said "Well, pretty much, yes. Now, I feel like I'm in your hands."

"Like I'm in yours, my love. Gods I love calling you that!" I said, smiling with her.

"Do it again!"

"What? You want me to fuck your ass again?" I said, laughing now.

"No silly!" she was laughing as well. "Call me 'My love'. I kind'a like it."

I did, and then kissed her.

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,852 Followers