The Exposure Game

Story Info
16 men gather... one will be totally exposed online.
5.1k words
4.5
22.2k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

It was a grey Saturday morning, and as I crawled through the bland industrial mall looking for a unit number, my heart was recklessly pumping away. Why am I doing this? It would be smarter to just go home.

It would be smarter to just go home. But I knew there was no way I could do that. For some reason I couldn't explain, I had to do this.

I pulled around the corner of one row of low buildings, and there was a car in front of me, proceeding slowly like I was. When it turned to pull into a parking spot, I saw the unit number I had been looking for and I also pulled in a couple spots down. There were only a handful of cars parked, clustered here even though the low building stretched on for several hundred yards, making for a desolate scene.

A well-dressed black guy, looking quite professional and fit in his early 40's was getting out of the other car. Our eyes met for a second, then we both looked away from each other, even though we both headed to the same door. He got there first and rang the doorbell, and a few seconds later an attractive blonde in her 20's let us both in.

We entered an abandoned-looking reception area. A tall brunette, not as pretty as the blonde but with big tits barely constrained by a t-shirt, was sitting behind a forlorn, beat-up long desk. She looked up at us. "Names?"

"Danny," I said, my voice almost cracking.

"Will," the black guy said. His voice sounded confident, even.

The brunette checked our names off against a list. She handed each of us a clipboard with a form on it. "There will be a full release to sign later, but just to get in the door, you have to consent to having images taken, and you have to surrender your wallet and phone to us so we can get your personal data."

My gut clenched. I knew that they'd be taking a picture of my driver's license and ID, but my phone as well? I could tell the guy beside me was thinking it over, too, and for some reason that spurred me on. I signed the form and handed the clipboard back.

"Your wallet, please."

I took out my wallet and set it on the desk. Then the blonde lead me into a larger room beyond, the high, unfinished ceiling half-lost in darkened gloom above. Whatever business had formerly been resident here was gone, leaving few traces except some cast-off office furniture. Of that, sixteen chairs had been scavenged to form a semicircle facing a long wall. The only things out of place were a couple professional-looking photographers' lights - the kind with reflective umbrellas directing the light - and a large digital camera on a tripod.

The chairs were almost half-filled, and the blonde guided me to sit in the next available seat. I sat beside a younger guy who was staring nervously at his phone screen. A few seconds later, the black guy joined me, taking the chair on my left. A minute or two later, a couple more guys entered the room and took up the next spots. It was close to our designated nine o'clock meeting time, and the remaining chairs filled up quickly. No one's late, and no one bailed, I thought to myself. I wonder if they're all as nervous as I am?

I looked over the group. Quite a few were staring off into space, a few others checking each other out. It was quite a mixed collection of men... a few college-aged, like the one beside me, one older guy probably in his sixties, the rest mostly in their thirties or forties. There were guys who looked like they worked in trades or physical labor and several professional types. Skinny guys and portly guys like me. And, like me, about half were sporting wedding rings. If you looked over this group, you wouldn't guess what they had in common.

After about ten minutes, a buff and handsome dude, probably in his late 20's, walked out in front of us. "You guys all know me," he said, "although you've never seen me. I'm Master Steve."

My pulse - which had never really calmed down since getting here - skipped a couple beats. That's Master Steve? Holy shit! He's so... hot.

"You all got in touch with me, through kik or my tumblr. You all wanted to know when I'd be passing through your shithole of a city. You all know why you're here, but I'll explain it anyway... I bet it'll give you fags a hard-on to hear it from my mouth."

As he spoke, the blonde who had let me in, as well as the tall brunette, were handing out clipboards to each of the seated guys. I took mine absently as Master Steve kept talking. My wallet was under the clip and I pulled it out, returning it to my pocket. Beneath that was a form, with my full name and address already inserted into the blanks.

"All of you fags have a deep desire to be exposed online. You want to be naked, showing your face and your cock. You want to strangers to look at your naked bodies. And maybe... you want people you know to accidentally find pictures of you like that online. But you're weak-willed and chickenshit. You don't have the guts to just take your own pictures and post them. So you came here for help."

"Some of you will not be worthy... half of you here today won't be exposed online. The other half are going to have a full series of pictures posted on my tumblr. Those you of you who make it further will have more than your pictures posted. And one winner... one out of you sixteen fags, will be totally exposed online."

"I know you faggots want it so badly. Just to make sure everything's legit, you have a standard model release form there. You have to sign it to give me permission to use the pictures we're taking today. There's also some stuff there about giving me permission to use the other information we're collecting today. Sign those right away so we can start, please."

There was a pen on a string taped to the clipboard. My eyes passed over the text on the form, filling up both sides of the sheet. I flipped it over and signed at the bottom and added the date. I could hear the scratching of pens all around me, and in a moment, the assistants were collecting the clipboards and taking them back to the reception area.

"Now the fun can begin," Master Steve said, with a grin on his face. "We're going to start at this end and work our way along. You should know the drill from seeing guys who have played my other games. Remove one item of clothing per picture, and after that I get to pick two or three poses. There'll be a tray for you to put your clothes in. Leave your tray under your seat. No one gets dressed until we're done." He looked at the dude in the first chair. "Okay faggot, you're up."

With some slight hesitancy, he got up and walked to the spot on the wall where the camera and lights were aimed. He looked like a typical soccer dad in his mid 30's, someone who jogged a bit but had a little paunch from sitting behind a desk.

He stood in a neutral pose, looking at the camera, and a second later I heard the snap-click of the shutter. The stripping shots were done pretty efficiently - take off shoes and set them in the tray, snap. Pull off sweater, snap. Unbutton shirt and drop it on top of the other items, snap. Remove socks, snap. Undo belt, drop cargo pants and step out of them, snap. Now in just his boxers, he hesitated for a second, looking up at Master Steve behind the camera. He returned an impatient glare, but before he could say anything the guy overcame whatever internal hurdles he'd faced and dropped his boxers. The shutter snapped, capturing him in his nudity. Then Master Steve ordered him to turn around, and took a picture with the guy looking back over his shoulder. Then one bent over, looking back from between his legs.

The dude walked back to his chair, sliding his tray underneath it. before he could sit back down, the blonde stepped toward him and gestured for him to follow. The disappeared into a brightly-lit area behind a partition.

Meanwhile, Master Steve gestured for the next guy to stand up. It was the older guy I had noticed before, looking like a typical retired grandfather. he was quite skinny, but his body was in decent condition otherwise. And when he took off his briefs, it revealed a long but thin rock-hard cock.

As Master Steve took the final shots, there was a loud clackity-clackity-clack sound from the area beyond the partition that the first guy had gone to, causing everyone's heads to turn. And then the older guy was done, returning to his seat as his place was taken by a well-built young jock. He had a mouth-watering ass and thick, uncut cock that I wanted to look at more closely, but I was distracted as the brunette stepped in front of me.

"Your phone, please." I nodded, pulling it out of my pocket and entering my unlock code before handing it to her. She walked off with it as Master Steve was having the jock pose like a defensive lineman, crouched forward and leaning on one fist.

As he returned to his chair, the soccer dad, looking a little pale, returned with the blonde. She collected the grandfather and they went behind the partition. A guy in t-shirt and jeans who looked like a construction worker was starting to strip.

When he had finished and the college guy beside me went up, the brunette returned my phone, in turn collecting the one belonging to the black guy sitting on my other side.

And then the college guy was walking back. It was my turn.

Chapter 2

Suddenly, everything was a blur. Stepping into the glare of the spotlights was like stepping into another world. I could see the semicircle of seated dudes watching me, but I was only vaguely aware of them as hazy halos at the edge of my vision. Master Steve, behind the camera, was a more distinct presence, but still looked strange and far away - like a creature in a dream, where you know that someone or something is there but you never quite see their face or body.

Not wanting to get admonished for holding up the process, I quickly tried to focus, pivoting to face the camera. I heard the click of its shutter.

As if I'd been conditioned from watching the guys before me, I kicked off my shoes without really thinking about it, and there was quickly another snap. I felt like gumby or another character in a stop-motion cartoon as I started undressing in quick, jerking bursts. I took off my socks, and then my jeans. And then my plaid collared shirt. And then my t-shirt, revealing my paunch.

And then the big one. I'd thought about this moment dozens of times over the past week since being accepted to come to this. This was the big reveal. I wondered if the other guys would laugh at me or whatever.

I pulled off my briefs, dropping them into the tray. And then I was nude in front of this group of men - nude, except for the metal chastity cage locked around my dick.

Snap. Oh - and nude on the internet as well, maybe. Holy shit. As always happened, I felt a jolt of adrenaline as bursts of arousal and fear surged through me as I realized this moment could be preserved online forever.

Master Steve hadn't commented much as he'd been taking the pictures, but I saw him lean in and squint as he peered at my cage. I felt like I was about to start blushing. My cock twitched, and it would now be getting hard if that was a possibility.

"How long have you been locked up for?" he asked.

"Uh, almost two months," I managed to stammer back.

He had me shift to a couple more poses that accentuated my cage, so there could be no doubt in the mind of anyone looking that my dick was locked away.

"Stay locked, faggot. Next!"

With my brain kind of melting, I made my way back to my chair, stowing my tray of clothes on the floor below it. I barely noticed the professional-looking black guy stripping, though a part of my mind was excited at his big, soft cock nestled in a thick nest of curly pubic hair.

Whatever the next part was, it was taking a little longer, so we were on the third guy after me by the time the blonde came to collect me. I followed her to the other side of the partition. There were more bright diffusion lights there, as well as an old carpet folded over itself like a mat on the floor. The blonde instructed me to lay down on my back.

There was another camera there on a much shorter tripod, and the blonde efficiently directed me though several poses focusing on my locked cock, butt and asshole. As I pulled my asscheeks apart to show my hole to her, I had a momentary feeling of astonishment that this was where my life had lead me, but I must confess I was totally turned on by exposing myself to her.

"Okay, time for your video," she said, gesturing for me to stand up and move against the perpendicular wall. She moved behind a video camera on another tripod and pressed something. "I'm shooting now. Spin the wheel."

Mounted to the wall was a carnival-style roulette wheel, with different instructions in the different brightly-colored spaces. "STICK THREE FINGERS UP YOUR ASSHOLE" was the only one I had time to read before I grabbed it and spun the wheel.

It moved more quickly and easily than I was expecting, and there was an extended burst of clackity-clackity-clack as the thin metal pointer flicked past the circle of pegs. The wheel slowed down, almost stopped at "JERK YOURSELF OFF", but then made one final click onto "DRINK YOUR PISS".

As that sunk in, the blonde gestured at a table off to the side. "There's some clean glasses there," she said. I stepped over and grabbed one, realizing that the camera had been tracking my reaction this whole time. I wondered what my expression looked like. This was actually something I'd done dozens of times (I'd even managed to drink other guys' piss a few times as well) but it felt very different with the camera pointed at me. With the idea in my head that people I knew might be able to find me online doing this.

Once again I was glad that the chastity cage was preventing me from getting a hard-on, so I could hold the glass underneath it and start pissing right away. After sitting around this warehouse for quite awhile now, I had to piss more than I realized, and I quickly filled up the glass and had to cut off my flow.

With a ringing noise in my ear, I raised the glass to my lips and began drinking it down. It was a little strongly-flavored, but not disagreeably so, and it went down easy. When I was done, I realized I might as well finish off, so I filled the glass halfway again, and swallowed that as well.

"Wow," the blonde said as she stepped out from behind the video camera. "That was hot! I hope we get to post that online."

I could feel myself blushing again. "I kinda hope you don't," I muttered. "What would have happened if I'd landed on 'JERK YOURSELF OFF?'"

She gave me a very mischievous look. "Oh, I would have thought of something." I wasn't sure if I would have liked to have found out what it was. Well, maybe if there wasn't a camera involved. Well, maybe if there was.

In another sort of blur I followed her back to my chair and sat as she collected the black guy who was after me. Master Steve was taking pictures as a South Asian guy, maybe 40-ish, was stripping. I looked along the arc of the chairs and saw there was only a handful of guys left to go. So, now all I could do was wait. I watched the last several guys stripping with less of a sense of distraction, thinking about how much I'd like to look at pretty much any of them naked online. I wondered which of them would make it onto Master Steve's tumblr, and I wondered what it was that drove these other guys to be here.

When Master Steve finished shooting the last guy, the assistants were still busy at their work, the blonde on the secondary shoot and videos and the brunette harvesting the personal data from everyone's phones. To pass the time, after he turned off the bright lamps he wheeled out a cart with a laptop and a projector on it. He connected something to the camera, and soon he was projecting a slideshow onto the blank wall we had been posing against.

Images of all of the guys stripping started flipping by. "All of these pictures, and the ones that Meagan took, all belong to me now. This is what you faggots wanted, isn't it? You wanted a decisive, strong, real man to have control of them. You want me to do the thing you're too pussy to do."

Someone off to my left moaned a bit. Master Steve turned in that direction.

"Oh, you're worried now, are you? Or is it that your dick is so hard you can't stand it? Well, For half of you, these pictures will be seen by no-one ever. Is that what you want? Or is your faggot dick aching at the thought of these going online?"

I felt my stomach twisting, and I thought once more about which half I wanted to end up in.

Chapter 3

After a while, everyone was processed, and the final stage could begin. In the center of the semicircle of chairs, the blonde dragged out what looked like an old folding card table, with a slightly-ragged green-felt cloth top. Meanwhile, the brunette set up a large whiteboard with what looked like a tournament bracket on it.

There were sixteen names on it, filled in for the first round in the order we were sitting. I saw DANNY written in six names down, in the third pair with CHAD, who was presumably the college guy to my right. I looked over at him. He looked a little scared, like someone who had bitten off more than they could chew. I don't look that nervous, do I? I don't think I feel that nervous! But I did feel pretty nervous, mixed with the raw arousal that was keeping me on a weird, jagged emotional ledge.

Then it began, and I couldn't believe how idiotically simple it was going to be. Two regular six-sided dice were set on the table. "You each get a roll," Master Steve said, confirming my guess. "Highest roll is the winner and gets to go on to the next round. If you roll the same, then you each owe me one more picture before you roll again."

And with that, he called the first two guys, the soccer dad and the grandfather, up to the table. Without ceremony they picked up the dice and rolled. Master Steve, standing between them like a referee, leaned in to read them, then straightened up and announced, "Four... and six! We have our first winner!" The grandfather smiled shyly, and the soccer dad looked more relieved than frustrated. The brunette duly wrote the winner's name in the bracket's second round.

Next up were the jock and the construction worker. This time, the jock looked mortified to win, and the other guy seemed distressed that his pictures wouldn't be posted. I mean, he could just take his own pictures and submit them anywhere, I thought to myself. But no, it's not that easy, I guess. He probably needs a push, just like I...

My train of thought was cut off as I realized it was my turn to go to the table. The college guy, still pale and nervous looking, stood across from me. I picked up my die, and he hesitated before doing the same. I shook mine in my palm and tossed it on the table. I looked up at the college guy, and for a long second I thought he wasn't going to follow through. What happens then? I wondered.

But then he rolled the die. I looked down at the table, and the result sunk in with a punch to my gut as Master Steve called out. "One! And Six! Another winner!"

I was a winner. I made it back to my chair in a daze.

I barely took in the rest of the first round, as my mind was racing. It's going to happen! Those pictures are going to be posted online! I was going to be naked on the internet, head to toe, wearing a chastity cage.

I could feel the precum leaking out from my cage. My cock strained against the metal bars, trying to push through and become erect.

The second round was about to start before I was able to focus. "This round will give us four quarter-finalists," Master Steve explained. "Quarter-finalists will get their video posted along with their pictures. Oh, and also their name."

12