The Ex's Fault - Redux Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Farrah came back out and grabbed the last two slices of warm pizza, and sat down next to Darcy, feet up on the edge of the coffee table and legs spread. Now I had two juicy pussies to look at, and my cock was doing it's best to salute both of them. "Uh, uh mister. I'm going back to bed after this."

Darcy leaned over to Farrah and whispered something in her ear. Farrah shrugged, and Darcy jumped off the couch and ran to the bedroom. She came back a minute later with something in her hand and gave it to Farrah.

Once she had she stepped to my side of the coffee table and bent over to grip the other side of it, putting her pussy and ass on display for me. I only had a second to enjoy the view when Farrah stood up and opened her hand, revealing the plug.

I thought she was going to hand it to me, but instead she reached up and spread Darcy's cheeks with one hand, then ran it up through her glistening lips and slid it home in her ass all in one motion.

Darcy hissed as it sank home, but then she reached back for my cock and sunk her velvet pussy down on me. I could feel the edge of the plug sliding along my cock, followed by the pressure from the plug inside her pussy as she slid down to take me in.

Darcy wiggled down deep on me, then clenched hard while she leaned forward to get her pizza from the coffee table. She leaned back against me, snuggling back down on me as she leaned back against my chest. "Now this is the way to eat pizza."

Farrah just shook her head, gave us each a kiss, and stumbled back to bed.

We ate in silence. I tried to start a conversation, but every time I did she clenched her pussy hard around my cock. When she finished her pizza, she leaned forward and began sliding her pussy up and down my cock.

She looked back over her shoulder, "Thinking about that plug in my ass, the one you can feel up against your cock buried in my pussy?" and SLAMMED down hard on me.

She lifted up a moment later, and began fucking her pussy with my cock again, but with an increased pace. "Thinking about what it would be like with you and that plug reversed. Feeling my tight ass sliding over your cock and the plug in my pussy bumping you hard cock on the other side?"

"Watching my ass stretch around your aching cock, trying to keep from blowing your load in me too quickly..."

She shifted a bit on me, never losing her pace, and picking it up a bit. Her pussy was getting juicy enough to start dribbling down my cock to my balls. "Knowing that at any time I could reach back and..."

She cupped my balls and I lost it. "OH FUCK YESSSSSSS!" she screamed as I grabbed her hips and began driving up into her, matching her thrusts down on me. Pumping load after load on each stroke as she played with my balls and clamped her spasming pussy around me.

She collapsed against me, each of us twitching around the other, panting and trying to catch our breaths. "I love you..." I whispered in her ear.

She clamped down on me, "I love you too..."

She sat there for a few moments, then lifted off, that lovely sucking sound of a cock leaving a well fucked pussy. She looked back over her shoulder at me, while I was looking at her gaping dribbling pussy, then clamped her legs together and spun around at my feet. "Clean up time!"

I thought it was hot watching the older lady clean her man, but Darcy at my knees cleaning me was almost enough to get me hard again. "You're too good to me..."

She came up momentarily, "I know..." and went back for the last few licks before getting up and taking the plates to the kitchen. She loaded them in the dishwasher and closed up the pizza box, putting it in the frig. I watched her all the time, our cum dribbling down the insides of her legs.

She saw me watching her, looked down at her messy thighs, smiled, and then turned her ass to me and wiggled it, the plug catching the light and shining.

I had to smile and shake my head.

She finished wiping the counter down, then took my hand. "Shower time!" and led me to the bathroom. But instead of pulling me into the shower, she sat me down on the toilet. "Stay!" she said with a grin.

She bent to start the water, her ass and plug inches from my face. I gave her plug a light tap and kissed her ass. She squeaked and twisted around. When she turned and put her landing strip in front of me, I started to lean forward and kiss her mound, but she stopped me. "Uh uh, later..." and stepped into the shower, closing the door behind her.

She looked right into my eyes as she backed under the shower, letting the water run down her shoulder, over her firm tits and nipples, down her washboard belly and threw her landing strip, rinsing the remnants of our living room romp down the drain.

As I looked back up her body she was lathering her hair, letting the shampoo take that same wonderful trip down her body. She watched me watching her, grinning as I had to look down at her body every once in a while.

I was enjoying the sight of the shampoo running down through her landing strip when my view was blocked by her scrunchie. She smiled when I looked up, watching her running the scrunchie and her hands all over her body. Cupping and squeezing her tits and nipples, running it up and down her landing strip and into her pussy lips.

She turned and ran the scrunchie over her ass and between her cheeks, pushing them out as far as she could inside the shower. Then she dropped the scrunchie and slipped her fingers around the plug in her ass, tapping and running her fingers around it, closing her eyes and groaning loud enough to hear over the shower.

She got her fingers around it and began to pull it out when her ass reclaimed it and it slipped through her soapy finger making her screech a bit. She turned her ass to the shower, rinsing the soap off of the plug and her fingers, letting the plug shine in the light.

As she drew the plug out this time she was able to hold on to it, and I heard a slight whimper as the bulge passed her ass. But she didn't remove it, instead she held it there for a second and then pushed the bulge just barely into her ass. I watched as she worked the bulge in and out for a few minutes until her legs were trembling and she was gasping.

"OH GOOOODDDDDD!!" she was cumming and trying to stand, but slid down the wall still trembling. She kneeled there panting a bit, then managed to stand and finish rinsing off.

I was about ready to squirt on the wall watching that. She came out of the shower, leaving it running. "Your turn," and nudged me towards the door. I managed to lather up while watching her towel off, and she wiggled her ass at me as she went to the bedroom.

I started stroking my aching cock as I was lathering up, but she stuck her head in the shower, "Uh, uh. That's mine later."

Who was I to argue with a woman that could snap me in half? I finished and rinsed off, finding her standing there with a grin and my towel. When I took the towel she dropped to her knees, taking me in as far as she could.

Now it was time for my knees to tremble, but she was being very gentle, just making sure I was ready for what ever she had planned. As long as it involved her I was in...

She led me to the corner of the bed, and kneeled down in front of me again. But this time she was anything but gentle. She took me in as deep as she could, and then did it again and again. She was working her hand around the base of my shaft, while playing with my balls with the other.

Now it was my turn to yell, "OH GOOOODDDDDD!!" as I unloaded into her, She was a woman on a mission, she wasn't satisfied to just get me off. She showed no signs of letting up. She kept me cumming and cumming. I collapsed back on the bed...bad move... she reached up between my legs and pushed a finger up my ass to my prostate and sent me off again.

I was spasming and flopping all over as she did her work... and then I was laying there panting.

Darcy crawled up over me, giving me a quick kiss. "You're too easy..." and grinned as she helped me up on the bed. We snuggled in and I passed out shortly after we stopped moving...

...now this is the way to wake up!

I wasn't cuddling with Darcy...because she was making out with Farrah right next to me. I hadn't moved, and I didn't think they knew I was awake because they were still trying to be quiet. I just laid there and listened to them, cracking my eyes enough to see through my lashes.

Farrah on top of Darcy, tit to tit, pussy to pussy with Darcy's legs wrapped around Farrah. Well as much as they could with the height difference, but hell! Two hot babes making out right next to me...

"He's awake..." Darcy said quietly.

"How can you tell?" I felt a hand on my cock tenting the sheets. "Should we play with him?"

"Later..." and pulled Farrah back down to her.

Well since they knew I was awake... I rolled over and watched them from a few inches away. Seeing the tenderness and yet intensity of their kiss was amazing. Watching the smile on Farrah even with her eyes closed as Darcy's hands explored her firm tits and nipples.

Hearing Darcy suck air when Farrah slid her hand under Darcy and squeezed her ass. They were squeezing and squirming with each other, their breathing becoming ragged, when Darcy blurted out. "ENOUGH!! GET THAT PUSSY UP HERE FOR ME TO NIBBLE ON!!"

Farrah grinned at me and giggled as she flipped around to plant her engorged pussy on Darcy's face before dropping to her own juicy feast.

Now I've thoroughly enjoyed my fair share of pussy, and I LOVE sliding my tongue between dripping lips, but it is QUITE different to sit a few inches from your girlfriend and watch her do the honors.

Seeing her take tender little licks at her lips, then some long SLOW licks from her clit to her ass. Spreading her open with her thumbs and hesitating for a brief second in reaction to something Farrah was doing to her before sliding her tongue deep between her spread lips.

Watching the edges, and then more and more, of her pussy lips darken and her breathing became more ragged. Seeing Farrah jump when Darcy took quick little licks at her clit trying to come out of hiding. Sucking first one and then the other lip into her mouth while still pulling and tugging at the other.

Trying to enjoy the feast in front of her, while jumping and squeaking into it from what Farrah was doing to her. Her licking and nibbling was becoming more tense, trying to concentrate on what she was doing... and failing.

Darcy wrapped her arms around Farrah's ass and pulled it to her, shaking and screaming into the pussy plastered over her mouth, sending Farrah into a shaking screaming mass on top of her.

They kept at each other as best they could, but it wasn't long before Farrah collapsed on Darcy enough that I didn't have to worry about her being suffocated by the dribbling pussy over her face. Two sweaty steamy gorgeous women...

Darcy's face was covered in pussy juice, and more was dribbling out of Farrah, I leaned over and kissed Darcy, enjoying the new flavor, then turned my head and took a bit of a side swipe through those beet red pussy lips.

"SON OF A BITCH..." And Farrah was trembling again. I made a few more licks as Darcy held her in place before she was screaming and flopping as best she could while being restrained by Darcy. I spread one side of her pussy while Darcy spread the other side for me...how considerate!

I licked and nibbled and thoroughly enjoyed a dripping and flowing pussy. First time I had ever eaten one sideways, but it was still delicious! We did let Farrah go after a few minutes when she quit flopping around and rolled her off to the other side. She laid there like a rag doll, not moving except for her breathing hard.

I turned Darcy to me, and we shared a nice pussy flavored kiss. "Morning gorgeous..." and then licked more of Farrah's juices from her lips.

"Morning handsome..."

"That's quite a way to wake up in the morning. Might have to do that again..."

That got us some movement from Farrah... She raised her hand enough to give us the finger...LOL

"That's an idea, you could fuck her while I lick her." Farrah just groaned while Darcy did her best not to laugh, so I gave her another nice kiss.

"Sometimes I wonder what you like more, getting your pussy filled or cleaning out one I just filled..."

"That is a hard choice." As she reached down and began stroking me. "Want to test the theory?"

"I think Farrah is worn out...so it looks like you're getting your pussy filled..."

"That's the general idea..." as she pulled me over on top of her, guiding me into her in one slick stroke. "Mmmmmm."

I laid there a bit, just enjoying the feeling of being buried in her, feeling her muscles ripple up and down my cock while we exchange another nice pussy flavored kiss. Licking a bit more of Farrah's juices from each others lips and face.

I started pulling out, and SLOWLY sliding back into her depths, feeling her lips enclose my aching cock. I had to take it slow, because if I went any faster after watching them together I was going to pop!

Rocking back and forth on her firm tits while I slid in and out of her, stopping with just the tip of my cock splitting her lips until she rolled her hips starting me back into her. Giving her a few more slow strokes, before dropping hard into her made her eyes flash open as she squeaked.

I gave her a quick kiss, and began a more serious pace, sliding in and out, wiggling around while buried deep in her. Feeling her dig her heals into my ass to keep me going. We were getting into a nice rhythm, only paying attention to each other...wrong move!

She screeched and clamped her legs and pussy around me about the same time as I dropped hard into her and began unloading everything I had...and probably for the same reason! There was a finger in my ass hunting for my prostate and I was doing my best to fuck Darcy's spasming pussy while she was trying to break me in half with her grip on me.

It seemed like forever I was fucking and unloading into her pussy with her legs clamped around me while that finger did a number in my ass...then it was gone. I collapsed onto her, both of us breathing hard. In a few minutes we heard water running in the bathroom, and then the shower.

We finally managed to roll off the bed and stagger to the bathroom for our own shower as Farrah was coming out with her towel turban. "Payback is a mother fucker isn't it..." and gave us each a quick kiss.

We managed a quick shower, and just went back to bed after pulling the drapes. It was close to noon before we managed to crawl out, finding Farrah kicked back on the couch watching an old re-run.

"You keep those legs spread and I might have to dive in for seconds..."

"Not before some real breakfast handsome..." Darcy gave my cock a squeeze and me a kiss then leaned over the back of the couch to give Farrah a quick kiss as well before heading to the kitchen. She whipped us up some bacon and eggs, and we sat down to enjoy her re-run while we ate.

Well I ate, the girls decided to test their one handed skills, since they each had a hand stroking me while I tried to concentrate enough to keep from dumping my food in my lap. The girls took quite some delight in giving a squeeze as I was about to take a bite or drink.

Of course once the food was gone it was a MUCH more pleasurable experience. I got to sit back with a naked woman on either side and an arm over each shoulder, a firm tit in each hand. Being able to distract the women while they were playing with me helped even the score.

Since I wasn't particularly interested in the movie, I was thoroughly enjoying feeling up Darcy. Squeezing tits and rolling nipples between my fingers. The aroma of pussy was getting a getting strong and the girls were panting. When they started groaning, Farrah took my hand from her tit and put it in her pussy, pushing my finger to her clit.

I LOVE PLAYING WITH WILLNIG WOMEN!! I took my other hand from Darcy's tit and moved it to her pussy like Farrah had. Now this is the way to go, a wet willing pussy in each hand and a hard clit under my finger.

Cupping each mound while I played with a hard clit. Sliding a finger as deep as I could between lips so wet they couldn't stop me if they wanted to, but with legs spread they had no intention of stopping me. When they started whining I concentrated on their clits, and didn't stop when the legs came together, giving them each a nice little orgasm.

I stopped playing with their clits, but kept my finger in those juicy pussies, moving it ever so slightly enjoying the slick valley it was nestled in. Slowly down over swollen clits to the edge of flowing pussies. Even the smallest movements could be heard from the wet folds around my fingers.

When they began to open there eyes I made a production of taking my fingers from their pussies and licking them clean, looking each girl straight in the eye as I cleaned the finger from the other.

When I turned to Farrah and started licking Darcy's juices from my fingers she kicked her head back and rolled her eyes... "OH FUCK IT!" and rolled around, kicked a leg over my lap, grabbed my hard cock, and slowly sank her tight pussy down until she bottomed out with a few inches of me to go.

She hissed as she wiggled down on me, the head of my cock pressing into the top of her pussy. "YESSSSS..." She put her hands behind my neck and arched back, rocking and squirming, using my cock to hit as much of her pussy as she could.

She began to rotate her hips, working my cock up against her cervix like she was trying to corkscrew it into herself, almost like when Darcy is trying to take me into her throat. With her head tipped back it thrust her nipples right in my face...and I LOVE a nice nipple to chew on.

I had no more leaned forward to take one in, and Darcy took a hand from behind my neck and latched onto the other nipple.

Farrah wrapped an arm around each of our heads and began seriously working my cock in her pussy. Around and around her cervix, coming up and pushing down trying to work it. After several minutes of exquisite pussy torture I felt her cervix give way.

That TIGHT ring of muscle slipping down over my cock around the base of the head, lifting and squeezing as she continued rotating and sliding...

I couldn't take it any more. I reached around and grabbed Farrah's ass, slipping a finger tip into her rosebud and began shooting off in her, probably taking a good bite on her tit as well while I was screaming into it.

She was spasming around my cock and I was doing my best to drive every last ounce of myself deep into her. She wrapped both arms around me and we held each other for quite a ride before we both collapsed back on the couch, her sweaty chest plastered to mine while her pussy was still lightly spasming around me.

Even with my going soft, her cervix didn't want to release me until I was completely soft. Only then did Farrah roll off beside me exhausted. Me, I didn't even have the energy to do that. I just laid there using all my energy to breath.

Darcy cleaned me and then Farrah, before taking her to the spare bedroom. She barely made it back before we heard a light little snore coming from the spare bedroom. She snickered as she closed the door, then joined me on the couch. It was only two in the afternoon, but I was DRAINED!

Darcy grabbed a pillow, put it on my lap, and laid out there, her hand on my thigh. I slid my hand under her arm and cupped a tit. She sighed a bit, put her hand on mine to squeeze my hand on her tit, and then back to stroking my thigh while we watched a movie.

With the movie over and getting hungry I managed to get out from under her and stagger to the kitchen to reheat the last of the pizza. I was too tired to use the oven and broke down and nuked it...Yea I know I said I don't do that... but there are exceptions to every rule.

123456...8