The Extended Family Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,983 Followers

I looked at Lynn who had pushed one dildo into her cunt and another into her ass. Her eyes were just slits as she masturbated herself with the one in her cunt. She had an angelic smile on her face. Mel moved in and took over control of the dildo in her mother's cunt, moving it in and out and around in rapid, stimulating thrusts.

I started pumping into Karen's pussy, the act being a little difficult since I had to push again her weight and Robbie's pressure through her peritoneum. I felt him start to pump too. Neither of us could take long sweeping strokes for fear of falling out of our assigned orifice in her body. Karen was moaning in her speechless condition, often able to say one word or two: "Pump me. Fuck me guys. Ooooooooh."

Karen moved much more rapidly to orgasm that either Robbie or I did. One second she was with us and the next she had one of her Richter Ten explosions, collapsing fully onto my chest as the event passed. Both Robbie and I kept pumping into her ass and cunt, making her moan even harder. She came again ... and again ... and again ... each time yelling out her passion and pleasure. Each time she came there was a string of cusses and swear words that would have made a marine blush. Instead, however, they inspired both Robbie and me to double-fuck her even harder and with more ardor.

Robbie finally nodded to me and whispered, "I'm real near. You?"

"I can be there in thirty seconds," I whispered back.

"Let's do her," he said. We both increased our pace of pounding into her butt and pussy. Karen was just starting to climax yet again when both Robbie and I exploded into her, yelling our own pleasures to join with hers. I jetted deep into her cunt, my back arching so much I pushed us all up into the air.

As we fell back from our climaxes, we tumbled to the side. Mel had made Lynn come a few moments earlier; she came and caught Robbie who fell into her arms. She stroked his sweaty forehead as he withdrew from Karen's now open and leaking bud. Now I understood the term cream pie.

Karen looked into my face, "Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you. That was mind blowing. I don't think I'll walk straight for a day or so. Wow! What a great fuck you guys are." Robbie and I each leaned in and kissed her.

I pulled Lynn into our huddle and we all kissed. Mel leaned in and kissed each of us too. "We're going down to sleep in the guest room," Mel announced pulling Robbie off the bed and leading him towards the bedroom door. "Night guys."

"Good night love," I said. Karen and Lynn softly wished the duo sweet dreams too. I pulled a light sheet over us and we all went to sleep.

*****

At the end of the summer, Mel went back to Ohio State with every expectation to return to us in Sarasota for Thanksgiving vacation. Robbie opined away and missed her deeply, although he confided to Lynn one day at work that they had phone sex at least once a day. I was glad they were staying in touch.

Autumn came and the hazy, hot and humid days of summer started to moderate in Sarasota. The afternoon thunderstorms gave way to some of the most beautiful weather we'd ever had. At the start of November the snowbirds started to arrive.

I knew that Lynn and Karen both had parents scattered around the U.S. We hadn't talked too much about them except when they called to stay in touch. Lynn's parents lived near her younger sister and a brood of grandchildren out near San Jose; they seldom made it east. Karen's parents were divorced and she had just about lost touch with her father; her mother lived and worked outside Boston but traveled internationally a lot. I was closer in age to the parents that I was to Lynn or Karen.

It came as mild surprise when at the start of November Karen's mother called up and politely invited herself to spend the Thanksgiving holiday with her daughter in Florida. We had pictures of all our relatives in a rogue's gallery on bookshelves in our living room, so I knew that Karen's mom was an attractive middle-aged woman.

Karen talked about her over dinner one night. "She was pretty dominating -- at least that's my memory. When you're eighteen you're glad to leave home and set out on your own and I breathed a sigh of relief to be out from under her. I remember her as controlling, but that may just have been cause I was bit of a hellion. Even through my twenties she was difficult to take advice from, so I kept my distance."

"What's she do? Her work I mean." Lynn asked.

"She's a buyer for Macy's Department Store -- really the Federated national chain. She's worked her way up there, in part at Filene's, and is now in a pretty senior position. She travels to Europe and China a lot I know; I think she's out of the country half the year. She's really in touch with fashion, women's styles and all."

"Does she get free samples?" Lynn probed with a greedy grin on her face.

"Don't know. I'm embarrassed to say that except for a couple of weekends when I'd fly up to Boston I really haven't seen her. I'd see some of my friends on those visits so the actual face-time with my mother has been pretty lame. This visit, in fact, sort of scares me because I have to really deal with her. When she's been in the country, we've talked on the phone but it's gotten pretty superficial. We both sort of know what we do but not the details. I'm looking forward to this visit to catch up and even re-establish a mother-daughter relationship."

"I have a deeper question if I may?" I asked. Karen nodded and I went on, "What have you told her about us?" I drew a triangle in the air between the three of us.

"Weeeeell," Karen said, "I haven't been entirely revealing about how I live and since she called today and announced her visit I've been a little anxious about how to tell her about our ... errr ... relationship. All ideas are gratefully accepted."

"What did you tell her?" I asked.

"I told her I took a room in a house so I could save some money towards a condo or a house of my own." We both looked at Karen without saying anything. "Whaaaat?" she finally said, "it's just a little white lie. Can't we work around it?"

"Do you want to move to the guest room?" I asked.

She thought for a moment, "No. It's about time she knew I had an unconventional lifestyle. Who knows, maybe she'll even think it's trendy. As we know from some of our friends, we're not the only people who've ever done this."

Lynn asked, "Are you going to tell her ahead of time or let her find out when she arrives?"

Karen got that mischievous look on her face, "Oh, we'll let her find out when she arrives and wonders where I sleep, or why all our clothes are all mixed together in the same big closet. HA!" she laughed manically, "this'll blow her mind."

*****

Tuesday afternoon before Thanksgiving, Karen and I drove to the airport to pick-up Beverly Price, her mother. We stood and watched the arriving planeload of relatives coming out of the secure area at the airport. Beverly stood out from the other passengers in that she was clearly the best-dressed person in the airport -- possibly in Sarasota and maybe even Florida. She walked towards us with great confidence and a bright smile, a striking blond figure in spike heels and a three-quarter length pleated woolen skirt, complementing silk blouse and a very chic suede jacket; she looked like she just walked off a fashion runway in Rome.

Beverly stood just over five feet tall. She was a petite woman that clearly paid attention to her weight and to how she looked. Her makeup was meticulously applied, nails done to perfection, earrings and jewelry carefully matched to the outfit she'd chosen, and skin carefully maintained to avoid some of the wrinkles or blotchy appearance so characteristic of many middle-aged women. She was a longhaired dark brunette and had a carefully coiffured hairstyle that pulled your eye to her best features. I was impressed.

Karen introduced us and I warmly welcomed her, even giving her a surprise hug. I was laughing uproariously inside because Beverly Price had no idea who the hell I was and there was no explanation forthcoming from Karen either. She didn't know Karen even lived with a guy, let alone someone about twenty years her senior.

With Bev's help pointing, I retrieved her large suitcase at the luggage carousel and toted it out to the short-term parking. Karen comfortably slid in next to me as her mother took a rear seat. We talked about the weather, Boston, flying and a few other inconsequential things as we started to drive.

To divert the conversation a bit, I played tour guide on the way to our home, deviating from the shortest route to show her the pretty part of the downtown area and the bay front. She had never been to Sarasota before. When we pulled up in front of our large house Beverly's eyebrows rotated upwards to her hairline; the house is impressive. Several of my friends call it a "Wow House" because every time you see it, you go "Wow".

I led Beverly to the guest room and set her suitcase up on a luggage rack. "Beverly I suggest you dress in casual clothes and join us on the patio. If you want you can even swim -- the pool's heated. We usually go in around cocktail time and then sit around and talk, and it's close to that time now."

"Well Jim," she said, "first please call me 'Bev'. Beverly sounds so formal and I think of my parents about to admonish me when I hear the full name. Second, a white wine would be lovely. And third, a swim sounds wonderful." She flashed me a wide smile and I pulled the door shut behind me.

Karen looked questioningly at me in the kitchen. I gave her a thumbs up sign. I checked the clock and it was four-thirty. "I think we're all going for a swim," I told Karen.

"I'll go change," she said.

"You want your usual wine?"

"Yes, Lover," she replied as I walked behind her, letting my hand cup her beautiful ass.

I poured us three glasses of my best Sancerre wine left them on the counter and went to put my bathing suit on. Karen and I did a little kissy face and rubbed our nude bodies together before we ended our mutual tease and put on our swimwear.

I had just finished putting the wine and some cheese and crackers on the patio table when Bev Price came out and joined us. Now my eyebrows waggled. Even though she was about sixty Bev was dish. She was a beautiful petite woman with a set of envious curves in all the right places, including breasts that give only a slight sign of sag and hips that had yet to broaden. She knew she was having an effect on me because she caught me in the middle of my 'gawk' and gave me an impish smile in return to my stare. Her bathing suit looked like it was a high-end Victoria Secret model.

Karen came out. "We heat the pool. It's just right to swim in -- refreshing. Come and wash all that airplane grime off of you." She went to the deep end of the pool and created a graceful arch as she dove in.

Bev nudged me towards the diving spot. "You go ahead and dive in. I'm going to torture myself and sneak in one tiny step at a time from the shallow end." I followed Karen into the pool creating an arch of my own as I went into the water.

Bev inched her way into the pool. Like Karen, she had a flat tummy that actually showed her pelvic bone when she inhaled. The bra covered a generous set of breasts that displayed considerable cleavage to the gawking eye with only a hint at the age lines in her cleavage so characteristic of endowed older women. She tiptoed into the water holding her arms over her head and vocalizing little feminine "eeks" with each step she took into deeper water. She had us laughing at her approach-avoidance conflict with the water. Finally she launched herself forward into a little dog paddle -- a move that got her wet from the neck down.

"Oh this is wonderful," she said. "I might never leave this all weekend. Can we serve Thanksgiving dinner in the pool?" She had an infectious laugh that both Karen and I picked up on immediately.

I watched Karen studying her mother. The two women hadn't physically seen each other very often for years, yet they seemed comfortable with each other. I didn't sense the controlling mother image Karen had mentioned to us days earlier.

After paddling around in the refreshing water, the three of us climbed out and dried off with some pool towels I'd brought out for each of us.

I sat down on the patio sofa and Karen came and sat next to me, pulling her legs up under her. There was no doubt that we were a couple and comfortable in each other's presence.

"I have a question, if I may?" Bev started, "Are you two ...?"

She never got to finish her question. The door opened and Lynn came through with a big smile for all of us. She came directly to me with a kiss and hug, then kissed and hugged Karen, then turned to Beverly. "You must be Beverly. I've so looked forward to meeting you. I'm Lynn."

Bev was dumb struck -- her mouth moved as though she wanted to say something but nothing came out. For the first time since she'd arrived she was facing a situation for which life had not quite prepared her. What did she say or do? How to act? I think I was reading the perplexed look on her face accurately as a thousand questions flashed through her mind: Is Karen gay? A lesbian? No, what about Jim? Is Lynn with Jim? No Karen's with Jim, isn't she? Are they? Do they? ..."

Bev started to sputter, as she looked between Lynn, her daughter Karen, and me. I finally let her off the hook, "We live together." I then just smiled. "By the way do you like the wine?" I was laughing very hard inside again and doing a wonderful job of hiding it.

"Errr, uuuumh, aaaah, it'sssss, aaaah ... Yes, I'd like more wine." Bev downed the glass I'd given her in one gulp and sat down with a plop and a huge sigh and a continued look of puzzlement on her face. She kept looking between the three of us. I could see she was starting to dissemble the model she had posited for how her daughter lived.

Finally she said, "You mean, the three of you, errrr, you live together. Really live together?"

"Exactly mother," Karen said with a broad smile as she slipped her arm in mine again. "The three of us live here." Lynn slid up to my other side and secretly pinched my ass.

"Do you sleep together," she asked quietly.

"Yes," the three of us said almost in unison.

"Oh!" was all Bev could think to say.

I turned and engaged Lynn with a "how was your day" discussion. She was now touching me in a loving and intimate gesture. We chatted briefly.

If Bev wasn't looking at us before now she was positively locked on and staring at us as though we were circus freaks. Finally, she held out her glass for more wine. I rose and got the bottle and a glass for Lynn.

Lynn had hitched across the couch so she could be next to Karen in my absence. I sat down where she had been and lightly touched Lynn's shoulders in an affectionate gesture.

Bev finally spoke more coherently, "You," and she looked right at me, "must be quite a man! I look forward to getting to know you better this weekend." I nodded graciously at her compliment. Bev looked at the two women and added, "And you too. You all must be special people." She looked at Karen, "And I've probably underestimated you."

To be continued.

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,983 Followers
12