The Extended Family Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We whispered a lot of sweet things to each other. I slipped a finger between us so I could massage Bev's clitoris; she jerked in about ten directions simultaneously as I made contact. She said, "Oh, my God, you're just turning me into a blithering idiot. I'll be nothing but a puddle of cum the rest of the day. How many times do you think I can cum?"

"Well I'm told by the authorities that a woman has no limit to the number of orgasms she can achieve in a day. I think the record is ten." I paused for effect, "WAIT! You've had more like two-dozen so far today. Ladies and gentlemen," I looked around the vacant room; "We have a new world's record unfolding right here before your very eyes." I bounced my hips into hers then reached and held her arm as a ref does with a winning prizefighter. She laughed and then pushed into another kiss and embrace.

"I feel like I'm discovering sex all over again," she confided. "It's been a very, very long dry spell. Thank you so much for this."

"It ain't over yet lady," I said in my mock New York cab driver's voice. I bounced her on my groin again.

We were still coupled, and I confessed that each time I bounced her on my hips I felt sufficient stimulation to believe that our bouncing some more might be a good idea. She agreed. I restarted my gentle thrusts into her and she responded from her woman-on-top position. I kept stroking her clit too.

I hardened again, and I hadn't even left her pussy. About then we shifted into second gear and started some more serious lovemaking with Bev bouncing around on top of me, her breasts swaying in a circular motion on each stroke.

We varied the pace of our lovemaking and this time we allowed time in the middle somewhere for me to romance her breasts and nipples again, and then she did my nipples and that about put me through the roof of the house.

"Tell me about the hottest fuck you've ever had in your life?" I asked her.

"Besides today?" She laughed as she bounced hard atop my stiff cock. She told me a hot story of a threesome she and her ex-husband had with a friend some thirty years earlier. She admitted when she masturbated sometimes she closed her eyes and remembered that night.

The stimulation, story , and Bev's dirty vocabulary were all it took to bring me to a peak again. I gave her my sixty-second warning and she just nodded and picked up the pace. I crested and exploded into her again, delivering a second load of spunk to the doorstep of her cervix. I'd pulled her hips firmly onto mine so I was as deep as I could go. Both our backs were arched in our pleasure spasms and there was much pleasure moaning in the air.

Our slick bodies slid together as Bev fell onto my chest. We lavished kissed all over each other.

Then, from the doorway, there was a brief burst of applause. Lynn and Karen both stood there with big shit-eating smiles on their faces.

"How long have you been here?" I asked, not at all embarrassed at their presence. After all, this had been their idea.

"Long enough to catch most of the second show it seems. You guys are hot," Lynn said.

Karen added, "And Mom, you never told me you had a threesome with Dad and some other person. Learn something every day. Who was it?"

Bev was working hard trying not to be embarrassed at being caught flagrant delicto atop me and still impaled on my deflating meat. "It was Don Parsons, and we all really liked each other. One night we just drank too much ... and, well, things happened."

"So you only did it once?" Karen provocatively asked.

There was a long silence, and then Bev whispered, "No, we had our threesome for about three years until Don got transferred to another City. I have many great memories of those days."

Lynn and Karen cheered and turned to each other and gave each other 'high fives'. We all laughed except Bev who was turning a nice beet color. She'd started to worry about her nudity.

"Hey, as long as you're here would one of you get us a couple of towels so we don't leave pecker tracks across the house ... and then leave us alone for a couple of minutes, thank you."

Karen stayed and relished watching her mother's blush. Lynn left and came back a moment later with two hand towels. She came right up to us, knelt and said, "I hope you saved some loving for Karen and me. We love you too." She kissed me, winked, and left the room, pulling a curious Karen behind her into the kitchen. They were giggling which I think actually made Bev feel better.

As we got up with towels held to our privates, Bev pondered, "I never thought to ask whether what we just did was OK with them. Was it?"

I responded, "Not that I wouldn't have thought of it, but today was their idea." She looked surprised.

Bev and I blotted our private areas, grabbed our clothes, and I led the way into the master shower. We giggled our way through an erotic shower talking about getting caught. I gave her Lynn's robe, and Bev disappeared to the guest room on the other side of the house. I laughed when I heard a round of applause as she passed through the kitchen.

I tossed on shorts and a shirt and sauntered out to the kitchen. Not only were Karen and Lynn there, but so were Mel and Robbie. They all gave me one of those 'we-know-what-you've-been-doing' looks.

Mel came and gave me a full-frontal hug. "Comparing all the generations in the family are we?" she jested. "Got any favorites?"

I laughed and said, "Yes, the females." Everyone laughed. I shook Robbie's hand and welcomed him back. Someone passed me a glass of wine, and we were into cocktail time.

Mel was still hanging around my neck when Bev came out of the guest room smartly dressed in a casual ensemble that looked as though it walked off a page in Vogue. She blushed slightly as everyone turned to her.

"We've started with cocktails. Can I get you something? Oh, and let me introduce you to Robbie Winter, Mel's boyfriend."

"It looks as if you qualify in that regard too," Bev said, eyeing how intimate Mel and I appeared to be at that instant. Lynn stuck a glass of wine in Bev's hand and shot Mel a glance that told her to cool it a little. She uncoiled from me and went and hugged Bev and then Robbie. Bev relaxed noticeably after that.

"So, who's ready for a four-day weekend?" I asked. Everyone cheered and toasted one another. Suddenly, everyone started talking again, and we looked like we'd all walked out of a snapshot of a large happy family. Funny thing, I think if you'd been able to measure us all on a happiness scale, we would have all been off the chart. It was one of those days when you are aware of your contentment, and you remember it instead of other days when you were just as happy but didn't make note of the emotion.

Mel and Robbie bid us goodbye after dinner and promised to be back on Thanksgiving at noon to help with all the arrangements the women felt had to happen in order for the holiday to pass properly.

After a lot of whispering and giggling the women decided that if I were willing, I should spend the night with Bev again. I was more than happy with that idea providing Karen and Lynn were happy, and they were. Lynn whispered in my ear that they wanted to take turns playing with each other and some of the sex toys I bought a little while earlier so my absence would not be too noticed and in fact might be unwanted for a night. The two of them disappeared arm in arm.

Bev looked at me and said, "This is the most oversexed household I have ever been in -- except maybe my own years ago. Let's go fuck." She pulled me into the guest room.

And fuck we did. Ultimately, we fell asleep with smiles on our faces and in each other's arms with sticky bodies in a bedroom that smelled like sex.

*****

My meditation time at the beach on Thanksgiving morning was special for me only because I approached the morning with an attitude of gratitude - the wish to thank the Universe for the gifts it had brought to me over the past year. I was so grateful for everything -- the love I'd found, my dear friends and lovers, the sense of family, the help I'd been able to offer, the situations we'd avoided through caring, and on and on. I mentally walked through the year almost a day at a time with gratitude and amazement at how the Universe provides. Tears ran down my cheeks in the morning mist.

When I pulled myself out of my meditation, I was surprised that over an hour had passed. I walked back to my car and drove back home with a big smile on my face.

I snuck into the bedroom to see the state of affairs with Karen and Lynn. Lynn woke and looked at me from deep in her pillow with one squinted eye then held her arms out to me. I went and kissed her, sitting on the side of the bed.

"We really needed YOU last night," she said. "The toys were fun and hit all the right spots, but both of us wanted you. Maybe tonight we'll just all be in bed with you, that way everyone will be happy."

Karen piped up in a groggy voice, "Oh, my sex machine is here. Come and kiss me too." I walked around the bed and caressed the other naked woman I loved.

Next I knew, I was naked, hard, and inserted deep in Lynn while Karen settled her shaved pussy onto my face. I found her clit, and we proceeded to toy with each other. Lynn and Karen were facing each other and pleasing each other. It was a nice way for three of us to be with each other. We all orgasmed within a few seconds of one another, and with sighs of happiness.

"Oh you are so much better than plastic," Karen jested as she sucked the juices from my deflating penis. Lynn was holding my head so I could suck on one of her breasts. Yes, this was going to be one of the best Thanksgiving's ever. On the bedside table, I could see a few of the sex toys.

12