The Face-Painter Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi.....uh....Callie?" I said somewhat nervously.

"You can call me Callie if you like," she said as she turned and walked into the hotel room, leaving the door open and the alluring trail of expensive perfume for me to follow. I quickly entered and shut the door behind me. Callie-- I guess she, like nearly everybody else on the internet, used a fake name when they were going to be involved in nefarious encounters like this. "Lock the door, will you?"

"Sure." I threw the lock and turned to face her. I could see that the room was more like a small suite; with a little kitchenette and living room area where we now stood. I could see an open door leading to what I assumed was the bedroom. I watched as she picked up her purse from a side table by the couch.

"I guess we better take care of business first thing, right?" she said as she took out a small roll of bills from her purse. "That's the way you people do things, isn't it? Money first before anything else?"

"Uh, yeah, that's right," I replied flippantly. Following this gorgeous woman into the room, I had almost totally forgotten about the arrangement and what I was doing. Man, she was so good-looking, I felt like I would have eagerly paid $200 to her instead!

"Here you go." She had unrolled the bills and I could see four $50 bills as she extended her arm and handed them to me. I noticed a good-sized rock and the accompanying wedding band on her left hand that she held towards me. My arm seemed to hesitate of its own accord as I reached towards the money. "It's now or never", I said to myself as I paused for just a second before taking the offering and stuffing it into my inside jacket pocket.

"Thanks. My name's......"

"Sssshhhh," she hissed, stopping me in mid-sentence and putting one delicate finger on my lips. "That's not necessary. You don't need to tell me your name. I just want to think of you as The Face-Painter." She drew her finger slowly across my lips and then beckoned for me to follow her into the bedroom. As I followed her into the room, I noticed that a light from one of the bedside tables cast a warm intimate glow over the room; the centerpiece of which was a huge king-size bed. She walked around to the side of the bed where the light was and turned to face me.

"Over here, please. I want to undress you." I stepped past the edge of the bed to the side she was standing on and my peripheral vision quickly drew my eyes to the area of the floor beside the bed. On the carpet she had placed a rectangular piece of clear plastic, probably about 12" long by about 8" by ¼" thick. The most interesting thing though was the upright dildo centered in the middle of the plastic pad. It was totally clear as well with a flat base to keep it situated in place. It was about 8" long and was very lifelike with a big mushroom head, a tracing of veins on the shaft and a pair of balls as part of the base. It was about average thickness, still quite a big smaller in both length and girth than my own cock.

"What's this?" I asked, nodding towards the rubber dick as she slid my jacket off my shoulders and threw it around one of those wooden dressing valets.

"That's just a little something I like to use while I'm sucking cock," she replied as she quickly undid the buttons of my shirt. I felt a surge go through my pecker as I looked at her blood-red fingernails working on the front of my shirt.

"Man, I could really get used to this," I thought to myself as she pulled the tails of my shirt out of my waistband and it quickly followed my jacket onto the clothes rack. Yeah, no having to take someone out to dinner, go to a movie, or play all those useless mind-games. Yeah, this was going to be good; just getting right down to getting my cock sucked......and I was getting paid for it!

"Yes, very nice," she said with a kittenish purr as she traced her delicate fingers over my muscular chest. She stood right in front of me and slid her warm smooth hands all over my upper body; starting with my shoulders and arms, then my chest, and then down over the muscled contours of my stomach. I could see the smoldering lust in her eyes as she moved closer and lowered her face to my chest.

"Yes, very nice indeed," she said in a throaty whisper as her tongue slid out and circled one of my pecs. Her lips and tongue sought out the pebbly surface of my nipple and I felt a slight tickle as she softly pulled on it with her lips and tongue before moving briefly to the other one; a surge of blood flowing to my stiffening penis. She then moved back slightly as her hands and eyes dropped to my belt. She quickly undid my belt, followed but the button at the top of my jeans and then I watched as her blood-red painted fingertips grasped my zipper and slowly drew it down. I could feel my thickening prick aching for release as she peeled back the two front sides of my jeans. Her face was flushed with excitement as she dropped to her knees, never taking her eyes off the growing bulge extending down the inside of my thigh.

"Let's get theses jeans off now," she hissed breathlessly as she reached down and quickly pulled off my shoes before reaching up and grasping the waistband of my jeans. I looked down at her, this gorgeous mature woman kneeling before me, her red painted lips glistening like an attractive target. I could feel my heart beating faster as the pulsing blood coursed through my body, most of it headed for the 10" long cunt-splitter waiting to be released. She shimmied her hands from side to side as she pulled my jeans down. I watched as her eyes remained fixed on my midsection, her anticipation growing as more and more of the thick shaft of my cock came into view. The swelling head caught for a split-second on the fabric, and then with a good tug, my jeans fell to my ankles and my dick sprang up into view, bobbing heavily at about three-quarters full.

"Oh my God," she gasped as she just stared, transfixed by the spectacle of my cock seeming to unfurl from the confines of my jeans as it continued to swell before her startled eyes. "I....I've never seen one that big." I stepped out of my jeans as she pulled them off my feet and tossed them over with my other clothes.

"You.....you definitely weren't lying about the size of it in your ad," she said as she continued to stare as my dong slowly climbed just past horizontal. "It.....it's just so beautiful." It was almost like she was talking unconsciously now as she seemed transfixed, totally mesmerized by my massive stiffening cock.

"It'll get even bigger once you start sucking on it," I said as I looked down at those big tits of her, swelling beneath her tight black dress as she breathed rapidly in excitement. My words seemed to snap her out of her trance as she looked up at me quickly before her eyes dropped back to my rising dick.

"Over here, please." She shuffled backward on her knees a couple of feet until she was poised right over the upright dildo on the plastic pad. Her dress was hiked up around her hips and I could see the lacy tops of sexy thigh-high pull-up stockings. There were a couple of inches of creamy white thigh coming into view as she positioned herself over the artificial cock. There are few things sexier than the smooth skin on the inside of a woman's thigh. I watched as she reached between her legs and steadied the rubber dick while she slowly lowered herself, until I could the mushroom-shaped head spreading the moist pink lips of her shaven pussy as she fit it into herself. She started to let herself settle down and it was incredibly arousing to watch the clear rubber cock start to disappear inside her.

"Aaaahhh.....yeah....that's better," she moaned with a soft smile on her sultry full lips as she removed her hand from between her legs and beckoned for me to step closer. I was only too happy to comply. As I stepped closer and watched the exhilarating sensual display of this sexy woman lowering herself onto her 8" dildo, I felt my own cock pulsate as more blood continued to pump into it. As I moved right in front of her, I looked down and saw that my prick had achieved full hardness and was sticking up at an angle of about 45 degrees above vertical, which was about as good as it got based on the size and weight of it. The big mushroom head was totally engorged, a dark crimson helmet surrounded at its base by the pronounced rope-like corona; a thick speed-bump for Callie's waiting lips.

"It......it's so big," she mumbled under her breath as we both watched my pulsing erection bob up and down with each beat of my heart. I watched her eyes intently studying the long thick stallion-like weapon before her; and as a glistening gob of precum oozed from the damp red eye and started to distend downwards, her tongue slid out and circled around her soft full lips in an alluring invitation.

"Unngghh," she groaned slightly as she started to rock up and down on the fake dick beneath her. Her soft hands slid up the front of my thighs until she cradled my balls in one hand while circling the thick base of my cock with the other. She wrapped her long delicate fingers as far around my dick as they could go and she still had a couple of inches between her fingertips and the base of her hand.

"Oh fuck," she gushed, "It's absolutely huge! And your balls......they.....they're so heavy." She looked up at me anxiously, with almost a look of panic in her eyes. "You are.....you are going to cum on my face like you said, right? I..... I really like that."

"Of course I am," I said with a comforting nod of my head. "I'm gonna cover you with so much cum, you'll feel like you're taking a bath in it." A shudder of excitement went through her body and she started to bob up and down on the rubber prick between her legs in a smooth sensual rhythm. I stepped closer and reached my hand around to the back of her head, "Now, I think it's time you started sucking," I said, pulling her head towards me. I barely touched her and she eagerly leaned forwards, those glistening succulent lips of hers opening as she pulled my cock down until the wide flared head was pointed right at her waiting mouth. I watched her tongue slide out to caress her bottom lip as she moved forwards and let the smooth contours of my huge cockhead start to stretch her shiny red lips as it made its way further into her mouth. I saw her eyes open wide in a moment of panic as the broad engorged crown stretched her lips almost to the tearing point, just before they slid over the thick rope-like corona and locked down just behind the head.

"Mmmmmm," she purred softly as she paused to get accustomed to the plum-sized head, now filling her hot oral cavity. I let my hands run through her silky blonde hair as I felt her tongue swirl slowly over the spongy surface of my glans. Her tongue rolled enticingly over the sensitive surface before I felt the tip probing into the wet red eye and then felt her suck slightly. I watched the muscles in her throat contract as she swallowed a silky teaser of pre-cum.

"Mmmmmm," she mewed again and I watched her eyes close in pleasure as she savored the tasty morsel I had fed her. She slowly re-opened her eyes and quickly looked up at me with a lustful gaze before leaning forwards and starting to slide her pouty lips further down my prick. She got about halfway down before she started to retreat, her lips adhering wonderfully to my thick gnarled shaft as she pulled backwards. It was beautiful to see those soft red lips distended forwards; she would have looked like a fish out of water if my thick hard cock wasn't filling that hot wet mouth of hers.

"Oh fuck, yeah," I said as she started to bob her head up and down on my stiff cylinder of flesh, one hand pumping the loose sheath near the base of my cock back and forth towards her wet lips as the other gently cradled my sperm-filled balls. "That's the way; just keep working on that cock and we'll get a nice big load all ready to cover that sweet face of yours." My words seemed to inspire her as she slid her warm hands around me and gripped my firm bum cheeks as she pulled me closer towards her.

"Yeah, that's a good girl," I praised her as she slowly slid those full pouty lips even further down my thick rod. Fuck, she was good alright; I looked down to see that she had about five thick inches deep into her mouth. I took her head in my hands and we both worked together as I slowly fucked her face; smoothly moving my cock all around inside her hot wet mouth as I moved it teasingly back and forth. That was just the way I liked it, nice and slow, no need to hurry a perfect blowjob like this. I could see her saliva glistening on the shaft of my boner as her head moved enthusiastically back and forth, little wet trickles of spit appearing at the corners of her stretched lips and covering her chin. She let me move her head exactly where I wanted it, the sensitive red helmet pressing against the hot wet tissues on the inside of her cheeks, all over her welcoming tongue, and rubbing over every square inch inside that gorgeous sucking mouth of hers.

"Emmhhhnn," she groaned in a slightly higher pitch against my throbbing member as she continued to suck at the same time as she rocked up and down on the rubber cock beneath her. I could see from her flushed face and her fingers gripping my taut bum tightly that her pleasure was escalating. She looked beautiful, her gorgeous mature face a mask of lust as she totally surrendering herself to the pleasure of sucking my cock.

"Here's a little sample for you," I said as I held her head still with one hand while quickly pulling my rock-hard prick from her vacuuming mouth; the dark crimson head making a wet sucking sound as I drew it clear of her glistening lips. I wrapped my other hand around the thick shaft and took a long firm stroke all the way from the base up to the engorged head, milking a big gob of pre-cum from the glistening tip that started to distend downwards. Her eyes were transfixed on the glistening wad of fluid as I pushed downwards on my pulsing dong and drew the shiny tip across her cheek. As I moved the hot skin of my wet cockhead across her face, her eyes closed in pleasure and she started to tremble.

"OH FUCK........" she groaned loudly as she started to cum. I saw her wriggle herself down harder on the rubber dick beneath her as I moved the dark red crown of my erection all around her pretty face, a snail-trail of pre-cum following in its wake.

"OH MY GOD," she moaned as she pressed her face firmly back against the tip of my pulsating dick. She shuddered and twitched through her orgasm for a good long time before she finally stopped shaking. I didn't wait for her to ask; I pushed the drizzling tip of my cock back between her lips and started working her mouth once more. She had no objection and resumed sucking voraciously, her hot wet cheeks forming a delicious gripping tunnel for my hard thrusting cock. She brought one hand back to the base of my erection, rolling her curled fingers in a smooth corkscrewing motion; while her other hand moved between her legs, her delicate fingers pleasuring herself there.

I didn't know if it was her job, her home life, or maybe she just had a small-dicked husband she couldn't stand; but I could just tell that she needed this bad. I felt like I could have cum any time, but I wanted to allow her the pleasure she was paying for. So I suppressed my desire to cum and worked my rock-hard cock back and forth within her beautiful sucking mouth; and then taking it out and rubbing it all over her face until she came twice more. Each time she'd finish moaning and twitching, I'd quickly force my cock back into her welcoming mouth, not allowing her a moment's respite; until her face was shining with both my pre-cum and her own glistening perspiration.

Which takes me back to the start of my story.......

"Oh fuck, yeah....that's it," I said with a groan as I looked down at the gorgeous blonde kneeling in front of me, her full wet lips sliding luxuriously up and down the shaft of my stiff cock. "You're doing great. Just suck it a little bit more, sweetheart, and I'll give you that nice big load you want."

"Mmmmmm," she moaned lustfully as her lips slid well down the length of my throbbing prick. It was incredibly sexy to watch her; still fully clothed in her tight black dress, the clinging material showing off every sweet curve of her voluptuous body. The dress hugged her ample tits, nipped-in waist and flaring womanly hips like an inviting present before ending where it bunched up above her steaming cunt. My eyes followed the smooth flow of her working arm muscles downward as I watched the fingers of her right hand, now busy between her legs while her left hand was wrapped around the bottom of my rigid dick. My own hands were buried deep in her shimmering tresses as I guided her mouth up and down, her hot slick saliva and silky lips creating an exquisite buttery channel for my invading cock.

Her eyes were half-closed with lust as she surrendered herself to her own cock-sucking desires, the rapture on her flushed face giving her a warm glow that I was about to add to by doing what she had paid me for; to cum on her face. I felt my swollen nuts draw up close to my body and knew I was close.

"Now, let me see that pretty face of yours," I said as I pulled my long thick cock from her sucking lips and tipped her head back so she was looking up at me. He beautiful face lay before me, her slick red lips puffy and swollen from the ardent cock-sucking she'd just given me, a web of saliva hanging from the corner of her mouth. Her smooth glistening skin was turned up towards me, an inviting canvas just waiting for my long hard brush. Her eyes sparkled with anticipation as I pointed the engorged head at her and took long slow strokes along the full length of my powerful cock. As her eyes focused on the dripping mushroom head, I felt the delicious sensation of my semen starting to rush up the long shaft of my virile manhood.

"Oh yeah, here you go," I said as I held my stroking hand still for a second, the massive knob just inches away from her waiting face. As she panted eagerly, her eyes glued to the tip of my cock, I watched as the first thick white rope jettisoned forth to land in a milky strand that ran from her hairline, all the way down her face until it disappeared as it fell down her neck. I moved the tip of my pulsing dick slightly as the second shot burst forth onto the other side of her face, a shimmering silvery rope that landed across her nose and over the side of her cheek. The third shot hit her full in the cheek and filled her left eye socket.

"OH FUCK," she moaned loudly as I started stroking again as my mammoth prick continued to shoot. My hand pumped firmly back and forth as I milked out long ropey strands that crisscrossed her face in a bizarre mosaic. She was trembling and quivering like crazy now as another orgasm coursed through her body. I held her head in place as I directed my shooting cock all over that gorgeous face of hers. Eleven......twelve.....thirteen......I had become accustomed to counting the number of shots I made, even as the delicious orgasmic sensations ran through my own body.

"So much cum," she mumbled under her breath as her hand remained busy between her legs; the intoxicating scent of her warm cunt starting to fill the air. Another long pearly rope ran up along her forehead and into her hair as I moved my spitting erection from one glistening side of her face to the other. Sixteen.....seventeen......eighteen.....As I milked out the eighteenth shot, I knew that was the final major one of this load. I held her head still as I forced out a couple more small drops that I dripped down right into her gasping mouth, those beautiful open lips of hers making an enticing target. When I was done, I let go of her head and took a step back, my chest heaving as I slowly regained my breath.