The Face-Painter Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was an excellent cock-sucker; there was no doubt about it; nice and hot and slobbery with lots of saliva. And the way she was softly moaning and the look in her half-closed eyes told me she absolutely loved what she was doing. Her hand that was wrapped around the bottom of my turgid shaft was pumping up and down; the heel of her hand bumping softly against her red descending lips. After everything that had happened earlier, and with what she was doing to me with that beautiful experienced mouth of hers, she had me on the brink of orgasm after only a few minutes. I was so turned on; I needed to get rid of this load in a hurry. As much as I would have liked to cum on her pretty face right now, I knew she'd get a face-full before the night was over. Right now, I just wanted to unload in that hot sucking mouth of hers. I closed my eyes for a second and pictured my mother; her warm soft lips locked sucking softly on my finger as she licked up the whipped cream I'd offered her. The image sent a delicious jolt right through me, and I started to feel that wonderful feeling as the boiling semen started to speed up the shaft of my cock.

"OH FUCK.........I'M GONNA CUM," I warned as her bobbing head kept moving up and down on my pulsing erection. I felt her other hand come forward and start to gently massage my sperm-filled balls as she sucked inwards with her vacuuming cheeks. "OH FUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK," I moaned as the first thick rope of cum shot forth. I watched through slitted eyes as a second, third and fourth ropey strand erupted into her waiting mouth.

"Ehhmmmmm......" With her wet sucking mouth absolutely full of hot throbbing cock, she let out a little squeal of pleasure as I continued to flood that hot oral cavity of hers. As I kept shooting, I saw little trickles of milky cream start to seep from the corners of her stretched lips. She had stopped moving with just the massive twitching head locked between her sucking lips, giving my shooting cock room to fill her welcoming mouth. I shot again and again, more of my pearly seed drizzling from the corners of her mouth as she struggled in vain to keep all of my savoury cum within her mouth. With one hand gently cradling my sack while her other hand pumped as much of my precious seed into her mouth as possible, I felt the final delicious contractions go through me as she eagerly accepted every delicious morsel I had to give her.

"Oh Margaret, that was fantastic," I said sincerely as she continued to gently nurse at my slowly deflating member. She softly sucked, the spongy head captured within her hot wet mouth as her lips and tongue played over the sensitive membranes. I felt the point of her tongue delve right into the split red eye at the very tip of my dick as she drew forth the final oozing dregs of cock-honey. I lay there totally content, my heaving chest slowing as my heart-rate started to get back to normal.

"Oh my God, Connor," she said as slipped her lips off my prick, her tongue circling around her mouth in search of the milky overflow, "you have so much cum........I love it!" I smiled as her tongue drew in some of the pearly seed and then she lowered her mouth back down to my spent rod; her lips and tongue lapping up the spilled residue of my silvery discharge.

"I'm glad you like it. You can have as much as you want." I reached down and stroked my fingers gently through her silky auburn tresses. Her lust-filled eyes looked into mine as she tilted her head and rubbed her face against my big hand, like a cat rubbing itself up against your leg. It was actually a very sweet gesture. I took my fingertips and traced them delicately over her beautiful face, tenderly stroking her smooth skin as I looked at the place I wanted to put my next load.

"How would you like me to put my next load right here?" I said as my fingertips ran over her prominent cheekbones and along her strong jawline. The way I did it, I knew there could be no confusion about wanting to use her face as my personal canvas.

"I'd love it," she said in a husky whisper, her head turning as her mouth sought out my stroking fingers. I let her capture them between her soft lips, her tongue swirling over the invading digits as she closed her eyes and sucked provocatively. The smell of her delicate perfume and warm womanly body drifted into my senses like a fine wine, the subtle fragrance simply captivating. Fuck.....with Margaret as willing as this, I knew it wouldn't be long before I was ready to go again. But I had something else I wanted to do right now. I pulled my legs beneath me until I got to my own knees right in front of her. I drew my fingers from her sucking lips and reached for her; my hands sliding over the smooth sensuous fabric of her corset as I pulled her body to mine, both of us on our knees facing each other. She looked up at me through half-closed eyes as I lowered my mouth to hers; her glistening lips waiting for mine.

"Mmmmmm," she let out a soft moan as I pressed my wide full mouth to hers, my tongue sliding between her full pouting lips. Her mouth tasted hot and sweet and as I held my lips to hers, I drew her full voluptuous body against mine, her large round breasts flattening against my muscular chest. Our tongues rolled against each other's in a hot sensuous duel as my hands ran over the sweet curves of her buxom mature body. Our kiss was long and passionate, with the intensity that new lovers have for each other. We finally pulled back slightly from each other, each of us gasping heatedly. With her beautiful eyes looking at me with longing, I pulled her to me and kissed her deeply once more. Her arms went around my neck as I held her with one hand on her back as I slid the other around from her back to her side; then let it slide up over the slick fabric until my big hand was filled by one heavy satin-covered tit. As I drew her probing tongue back into my own mouth, I squeezed softly, feeling the impressive weight of her voluminous breast in my cupping hand.

"Mmmmmm," she hummed another moan right into my mouth as she pushed herself against my cupping hand, letting me know she had no objection whatsoever as I felt her up. It was an incredibly stimulating feeling to run my hands over the smooth sensuous material of her corset. I loved the way it looked on her, and feeling it under my fingertips just made her even more desirable. I kissed her for a long time as my fingertips explored every sweet curve and flaring contour of her mature hourglass figure. Like I said earlier, her mouth tasted hot, wet and sinful......but I wanted to taste more of her.

"I think it's time for a little payback," I said as I shifted to the side and used my hands to turn her onto her back. "Just lay back and let me take care of you for a while." With a knowing smile on her flushed face, she rolled onto her back, her head propped well up on the stack of soft fluffy pillows. She looked great laying there; her long legs clad in the shimmering black hose, her full womanly figure sensuously emphasized by the beautiful corset. And that sexy black choker around her neck; fuck, that was hot! As my eyes roamed over her reclining form, I felt a stirring desire start within me already.

"Margaret, you look absolutely amazing," I said sincerely as I shifted down on my knees until I was near the bottom of the bed. I took hold of her knees and with my eyes locked on hers, I slowly pushed them apart. It didn't take much coaxing as she let me roll them open, her sexy pointy shoes rising higher to each side, the sharp stiletto heels digging into the mattress. As her knees came up and I pushed them to each side, my eyes feasted on the delectable treasure opening up before me. I followed the line of sheer black gossamer as it encased those long ivory columns, the intricate lace at the top giving way to her smooth creamy thighs. The soft white skin rose high on her hips, broken only by the sexy ribbon-like garters.

"So beautiful," I said softly as I looked at the way her trim lace panties snugly hugged her womanhood; the pouting soft lips beneath pushing teasingly against the sensuous fabric. It drew me in like a moth to a flame and I crept forward on my hands and knees, my face getting closer and closer to my desired target. I could smell her now, the warm delicious scent of a mature woman. As her sweet earthy fragrance settled in my senses, it enflamed my desire for her even more.

She lay quietly as I turned my head to one side and planted a soft kiss on the inside of her thigh, my lips pressing against the smooth fine mesh of her nylons. I moved to the other leg and did the same, then slowly kissed my way upwards until I encountered one of my favorite things in the whole world; the luscious soft skin of a woman's inner thighs. Feeling that part of a woman's body is absolutely one of life's cherished pleasures; and I love it. So soft and smooth; it's an intimate part of a woman's body rarely seen or touched; and yet so tremendously erotic.

I remember my first year of high school, a girl name Leigh, who always wore incredibly short skirts and had the most amazing full thighs I think I have ever seen; even still to this day. I used to follow her around, just looking at those spectacular legs and thighs of hers; then rushing home after school and pumping out load after load wishing I could get between those beautiful ivory columns and do whatever I wanted with her.

With thoughts like these running through my head, I pressed my lips tenderly against the warm smooth skin of Margaret's inner thigh. I let my tongue slip forward and licked softly upwards, getting closer and closer to that nice warm honey pot of hers.

"Mmmmmm, that's nice," she purred as I switched back to the other leg and repeated my delicate kiss there; my mouth mere inches from her pouting needy sex. Inhaling deeply of her delicious warm scent, I pushed outward on her knees, positioning her wide open for my oncoming oral assault. She willingly complied, her knees coming well up and rolling as far out to each side as she could get them. I laid right down on my stomach and brought my mouth an inch or so away from the warm moist fabric of her panties. With her rich earthy scent surrounding me, I extended my tongue and pressed it against the warm cleft I could see beneath the lacy black fabric. Feeling the dampness soaking right through, I softly licked upwards, her delicious womanly flavor coming right through onto my taste-buds.

"Aaaaahh......yessssss........" she hissed as I continued to lick her right through her panties. She must have been incredibly aroused from what had happened earlier because they were totally soaked with her warm juices. She tasted really good this way, but I wanted to taste it right from the source. I reached up beneath the bottom edge of her corset and grasped the thin waistband of her panties. As she lifted her backside slightly to help me, I shimmied them down over here wide womanly hips. She'd had them on outside of the garters, obviously anticipating some quick action. After leaning back and drawing her sodden panties off one long leg and then the other, I watched as she again drew her legs well back. She dug the pointy heels of those sexy shoes into the mattress before slowly letting her knees roll open to each side.

"So you do like to keep your bushes nicely trimmed after all," I said with a smile on my face as I looked down at her exposed pussy. After joking previously about her landscaping ability, I was looking down at a nicely defined little downward-pointing arrow just above the top of her long pouty slit. The tiny landing strip of closely-cropped pubic hair was the same dark red color as her head, confirming my belief that the color hadn't come out of a bottle.

"Do you like it?" Margaret asked as she took one long red fingernail and traced it provocatively around the V-shape of the arrow.

"I love it," I said as I leaned forwards and traced the same path as her finger with the tip of my tongue, her warm skin tasting slightly salty on my sliding tongue. I moved back slightly and looked down at her full lush womanhood, now perfectly on display for me. She must have been really turned on from what had happened earlier because both her full fleshy inner lips and slimmer outer lips were simply glistening with her warm nectar. The puffy inner lips were deliciously pink and looked swollen with need; and I had just the thing for them. I planned on stretching those slick lips wide open pretty soon. The delicate folds of flesh at the top of her delectable trench partially shrouded the stiff little pea of her clitoris hiding beneath; but I could see her juices shining on the sensitive little nodule as I moved in closer to my prize. I extended my tongue and slipped the very tip right into the bottom of her slit and then dragged it slowly upwards, her silky-smooth juices gathering on my tongue.

"Mmmmm," she mewed as I slipped my tongue further inside and felt those soft folds of flesh close around it. I moved my whole face forward and pressed my lips flush up against her glistening labia as my tongue lanced its way deep into her weeping little box. Oh man, was she ever wet! I gathered her flowing musky cunt-honey onto my tongue and drew it back where I savored the warm womanly flavor on my taste-buds. I felt like it was my turn to say "Mmmmmm" now as I relished in the luxurious taste of her mature nectar. I swallowed and let the silky treat slide down my throat before slithering my tongue deep into her once again.

"Yessssssss," she hissed as I spun it in slow tantalizing circles all around inside her. Her succulent juices flowed quickly onto my waiting tongue as I flicked and feathered my probing tongue deep into her dripping channel. She was soon squirming around, her pointy heels digging into the bed while her hips thrust up against my mouth as I used my tongue and lips to pleasure her. It took only a few minutes and I could feel her arousal escalating as her breathing became ragged at the same time as the insides of her thighs started to quiver. Sensing her approaching orgasm, I brought my mouth quickly to the top of her slit and wrapped my lips snugly around the engorged spire of her hypersensitive clit. I sucked on it gently with my lips while pushing a huge wad of saliva to the front of my mouth and rolling the hot wet spit over that stiff little pea with the tip of my tongue.

"OH MY GOD.......I'M GONNA CUM!" she said as she started to thrash about beneath me. I kept my lips pressed tightly to that enflamed trigger of hers as her shapely body squirmed all around. I licked and sucked gently on the sensitive little pebble as she gasped and twitched time and again as a toe-curling release took control of her body. Her much-needed orgasm flowed through her trembling body in wave after wave as I held on and enjoyed the ride. She shook for a long time before the twitching tremors started to subside and her buxom mature body relaxed against the sheets. With my face pressed tightly against her temporarily-satiated body, I could feel her flowing discharge ooze down over my chin. Wanting to taste as much of her as possible, I slid down slightly and lapped up her delicious cunt-honey.

"Oh Connor, was that ever good." Her words of praise caused me to raise my eyes to hers. She was looking down at me through slitted eyes, a look of contented bliss on her face. I could see the upper swells of those big tits of hers, heaving up and down as she regained her breath; the sheer size of them being barely contained by the sexy corset.

"How about a couple more?" I asked as I dipped my tongue back deep into her smoldering snatch and rolled it in a slow teasing circle.

"Oh God, yes," she replied as her hands came down and I felt her fingers run tenderly through my hair. For the next twenty minutes or so, my lips and tongue explored every square inch of that delectable mature pussy of hers as I took her to five more orgasms. I'd slow down slightly after each until her quivering body relaxed and then I would slowly take her back to the brink. I'd hold her there by teasing her with my tongue for a few seconds before taking her right over the edge. She was gushing like crazy and my whole face was a glistening mess of her silky nectar. After her sixth, I softly nursed at those swollen puffy lips of hers as she gasped raggedly. With a last tender kiss right on her enflamed red clit, I raised myself onto my knees. I could see her whole body was covered with a fine sheen of perspiration, the impressive swells of her magnificent tits glistening in the soft golden glow of the candlelight. She looked so beautiful laying there, her tall mature body hot and flushed with desire for more. I felt a surge go through my rising prick and knew I wanted the same. I moved forward up over her body, her eyes on mine as I hovered over her.

"Oh Connor, look at your face," she said with a naughty smile on her face as she reached up and pulled my face down to hers. She held my head in her hands and I felt her soft tongue start to lick my face as she cleaned me of her sticky juices. Like kitten being cleaned by a mother cat, I closed my eyes and luxuriated in the feel of her lips and tongue cleansing my skin as she licked all over, until all that was left was the final drying remnants of her own saliva. "There, that's better." She pulled my mouth down to hers and we shared another long searing kiss, her tongue rolling teasingly over mine. The kiss was wonderfully passionate as we each knew we wanted more. I felt her hand reach down between us and those long slender fingers of hers circled my turgid erection. She skillfully maneuvered the head of my tumescent rod down until she fit the very tip between the moist pink lips of her steaming cunt.

"I can't believe how wet I am," she said as she gave my rock-hard dick a slow pulling stroke, the flared head caught just between her puffy wet labia.

"Maybe I should use my divining rod to find the source of that wetness," I replied as I rolled my hips teasingly, the flared mushroom head of my dick starting to stretch those slippery pink lips further apart.

"That is a divine rod, alright," Margaret said with a smile before giving my cock an acknowledging squeeze before bringing both hands up around my neck. "You might have to work that rod way upside me to find it, but I think you've got the perfect tool to do some nice deep drilling." She punctuated her statement by rolling her wide hips provocatively up against me, her movements helping to pull the engorged crown of my erection further into her.

"Well, deep drilling is my specialty, mam," I said with a fake western accent. This brought a smile to Margaret's beautiful face as she looked up at me, her eyes gleaming with happiness. With my eyes locked on hers, I flexed slightly forward and started to force my thick rigid cock into her. Her back arched at the forceful intrusion and she gasped briefly before looking up at me with a naughty look.

"Do you have to use such a big drill?" she asked as I sank another inch or two further into her.

"It's the only one I brought with me."

"Unnngh," she moaned under her breath as I felt the clinging flesh inside her gripping all around my penetrating erection. "It's so thick and hard." I stopped absolutely still, with only about half of my ten-plus inches inside her.

"Maybe I should just leave and you can call in another man with a smaller drill," I said teasingly, and then slowly tried to move my hips backwards.

"Oh, I don't think that will be necessary," she hurriedly replied as she whipped her long legs up and wrapped them around my back. As her ankles crossed over each other and she held me firmly in place, it was obvious she didn't want me going anywhere. "I think I've found the perfect man for the job." With lust burning in her eyes, I felt her start to close her legs down against my backside, her movement an open invitation to move deeper into her. Now thoroughly locked in her saddle, I was only too happy to comply.