The Face-Painter Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,740 Followers

The waiter interrupted our flirtatious conversation by bringing over the charge slip which my mother quickly signed. As the waiter retreated, she looked back at me with a smoldering sensuality that almost took my breath away. I could see the untamed desire flickering inside her as she surveyed me like a jungle cat stalking its prey. "Hard to get, eh..........hmmmmm.......I love a challenge." Jesus, her words sent another electrifying jolt straight to my midsection. I wondered if I'd survive this night with this bewitching enchantress without cumming in my pants.

"We'd better go," she said as she nodded towards a clock on the wall. "The show starts in a few minutes." I carefully stood up and casually adjusted the piece of lumber in my shorts as she stepped past me. I caught up to her and she slipped her arm into mine. It felt wonderful to have the side of her warm soft breast pressed against me as we walked the short distance across the street on the overhead walkway and down to Treasure Island. We got there just moments before the show started and took our seats, my mother sitting on my left.

"Oh Connor, it's so nice just to be out." She grinned happily and pulled me close to her as she gave me a quick peck on the cheek. The lights went down at the same time and we settled into our seats to watch.

The show was great, as all the Cirque du Soleil shows are. The artists' feats of strength, agility and athleticism are incomparable. Being the sick fuck that I am, I couldn't help but ogle some of the flexible female performers and wonder what they would be like in bed. I bet being with one of them would be a sweet ride, for sure.

"Oh Connor, isn't this great," my mother's whispering voice came to me as she leaned over close to me. I looked over and nodded to her, a look of pure joy on her face as she watched the riveting performance. She shifted over in her seat until she was pressed right up next to me, our shoulders and the outsides of our legs touching. It felt natural to lift my left arm and drape it over her shoulders, and as I did, she comfortably snuggled right into my side. The intoxicating scent of her perfume sifted deliciously into my senses as a few tickling strands of her soft hair grazed my cheek. Geez, she smelled great. As she settled in, I could feel the side of her tremendous tit pressing softly into my chest. It felt so nice and warm as I set my hand on the outside of her far arm and held her against me. From my vantage point of being taller, I looked down into that scintillating opening in the front of her dress, my hungry eyes feasting those ample mounds of tit-flesh opulently on display.

"This feels nice," she said softly as she flicked her sparkling eyes up to mine for a second before returning her gaze to the show. Yes, it felt better than nice, it felt fantastic; and my view down onto those magnificent knockers was unbelievable. We continued to watch the compelling spectacle the performers were giving us, but my own eyes kept straying to those two voluptuous stars of the show a mere foot and a half away from me.

A few minutes later, my mother shifted ever so slightly against my side and as she did, I felt her hand gently settle itself on my left thigh, her hand coming to rest just above my knee. She just left it there as we continued to watch, and then all of a sudden, I felt her fingers start to gently stroke the inside of my leg. My eyes looked down and I could see the ever-so-small movement of her fingers in the ambient light coming from the stage area. Her fingers gently stroked lightly back and forth.....and then I felt them start to move higher on the inside of my thigh.

"Oh fuck," I thought to myself as I felt my prick start to respond to her tingling touch. Being right-handed, and having been somewhat blessed in the dick department, it was common for me to 'dress to the left', and tuck my member over to the left side, as I had done today prior to donning my fitted boxers. As my mother's hand started its deft movement along my leg, I felt my dong immediately start to respond, thus the "Oh fuck," exclamation I felt within myself. Her hand slowly moved higher, her delicate fingers moving in tiny circles over my firm thigh. My cock was half-hard now and continued to extend and thicken as she slowly, yet insistently moved higher and higher. Finally, after what seemed like torturous hours but had only been a few minutes, I felt her stroking fingers encounter the end of my growing pecker. I wondered if she would pull her hand away in surprise, but she merely stopped, her fingers resting against the sizable helmet.

"Mmmmm," I heard a gentle purr of satisfaction come from her and looked over at her face. Her eyes remained riveted forwards, watching the show. I could see a look of rapturous desire twinkling in her eyes though as a quirky smile played at the corners of her full sexy mouth. She snuggled in just a bit closer to me as her hand once more started its teasing ministrations. I felt her hand become a little bolder now as she let her fingers stroke gently over my stiffening dick. I could feel her fingertips slide up until they encountered the point where the tip of my lengthening joint met my leg, and then she kept her fingers together as she let them all circle down over the growing stalk until she reached the underside, where she closed her hand slightly in a warm corridor, and then she gave my prick a little squeeze.

"Mmmmm...." The little groan came from me this time as I felt my schlong respond immediately to her teasing touch. Her delicately manipulating fingers were turning me on so much, I could feel it extending further down the inside of my thigh, even inside the restraining confinement of my fitted boxers. As it continued to extend and thicken, I felt her hand explore higher, travelling further up the stiffening shaft, her fingertips caressing and stroking my burgeoning pecker along the way. By the time she got to the base, it was no longer simply a penis, member or dong; it was now a fully-fledged rock-hard cock. I looked down and could see over 10" of stiff blood-engorged flesh bulging with need halfway down the inside of my thigh.

I felt her fingertips slide further up over the front of my pants until they encountered the root of my surging rod at my midsection. She paused for a second with her ministrations, and then I felt her slowly and purposely move her fingers incrementally down over the thick engorged shaft beneath my pant leg, as if measuring it. I felt like I was going out of my mind, I was so turned on. Here we were, seated in the shadows in the middle of about fifteen hundred people, and my beautiful sexy mother's teasing hand had brought to a full raging erection, with absolutely no one around us being the wiser.

"Oh my," I heard her give a little gasp under her breath as her soft hand reached the massive mushroom head once more and closed warmly over it. In the dim light, I saw her look down, her eyes growing wide as she saw the stretched material of my pants protruding along the inside of my thigh. With her eyes now glued to my throbbing erection, I watched as her long slim fingers slid slowly up the full length of it, before reaching the base and stroking smoothly back along the engorged shaft until she closed her whole hand around the lemon-sized crown once more.

"Mmmmmmm...."It was her that let out the groan of satisfaction this time. As she looked at my bulging cock, in stark profile, I saw her tongue slip out from between her lips and circle them wetly, her full soft red lips glistening in the muted reflected light. Her eyes flicked up to mine, and in the faint light, I could see pure lust radiating from them. She leaned in close, and I could feel her warm sweet breath in my ear. "Connor, is that all you?" She emphasized her question by letting her fingers trace over the full length of my throbbing prick.

"Yes......and it's because of you that it's like this, Mom."

"Mmmmmm, it's nice to see I can still have that kind of reaction from a young man," she whispered into my ear as her fingers moved deftly back and forth. "How.....how big is it?" she asked breathlessly.

"Over ten."

I heard her take a sharp intake of breath as her fingers stopped for a second and then slowly moved along the full length again, as if confirming my measurement. "Oh my God, come with me."

She pulled my hand as she smoothly got up from her seat. Excusing ourselves to the people we had to pass, we made our way to the aisle and up towards the rear exits; me pulling at my jacket in an effort to obscure my pronounced bulge. Unknown to me, right at the back of the theatre off the main exiting aisle was a large single washroom designated for the handicapped. Still holding my hand firmly, I could see where my mother was headed as she pulled me in that direction. Fortunately, the room wasn't in use and she quickly flicked on the light and locked the door behind us. She turned to me and I could see that tremendous chest of hers heaving with excitement as her eyes roamed down over my body to my midsection. She looked back up at me, her sparkling blue eyes burning with lust, her full red lips parted slightly as she breathed raggedly.

"Kiss me," she said as she pushed me back against the bathroom vanity and stepped into my arms. I wrapped my arms around her as she turned her face up to mine, her perfect lips parted in invitation. As I brought my mouth down to hers, our eyes closed as we met in a deep searing kiss.

"Mmmmmm," she gave a little moan as my lips pressed against hers. Her lips were warm, soft and exquisite. Reveling in the illicit riskiness of what was about to happen, I pressed forward and slid my tongue between those soft pillowy lips into the hotness of her moist oral cavity. Her tongue met mine and she rolled hers eagerly against mine, our mouths locked together in a hot passionate kiss. I withdrew my tongue back into my own mouth, and she eagerly followed. At the same time, I felt the flat of her palm slide down my front, until she reached the protruding bulge on the inside of my pant leg and gripped it needily.

"Mmmmmm, this is what I want," she whispered hotly into my ear as she pulled her mouth away from mine. Pinned against the edge of the vanity, I was hers to do with as she wanted; and I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. I could feel my heart racing with excitement, and I knew I was as flushed as she was as I looked at her heaving chest, the upper swells of her massive tits seeming swollen and pink with desire. I watched mesmerized as she slowly sank to her knees, the slits in the sides of that tight dress splitting as far apart as they could go as the hem rose teasingly higher on her shapely thighs. On her spread knees before me, I watched enraptured as she reached up and undid my belt.

"ZIPPPPPPPPPPPPP!" The metallic sound of my zipper being dragged down was like sinful music to my ears. My mother's beautiful flushed face was glistening with a fine sheen of perspiration as she grabbed the waistband of my pants and underwear at the same time and started to tug down. I shimmied my hips to help her as the material got held up temporarily on my beefy dick before she gave a forceful tug. As my clothes ended up in a puddle around my ankles, my restricted cock sprung forcefully upward as it unfurled itself from the tight confines of my underwear.

"Oh my God," she gasped breathlessly as she knelt before me, her eyes mere inches from my throbbing prick. I could see the long thick monster looming over her gorgeous face menacingly, the huge engorged head bobbing provocatively up and down with each beat of my racing heart. She stared as if hypnotized as a growing bead of precum oozed to surface and then slowly started to distend to the floor in a glistening strand.

"Yessssss...." she hissed wantonly as she quickly leaned forward, her tongue sliding forwards to catch the warm gooey strand before it could fall to the floor. With the bottom of the sticky web of pre-cum resting on her tongue, I watched as she reached forward and circled her hand as far around the base of my rigid prick as she could get it. I could see that with the broad girth, there was still a sizable gap between her fingers and base of her gripping hand. With my stiff rod firmly in her grasp, she slowly pumped the loose outer sheath upwards. I could see what she was trying to do, and I saw her eyes glinting with pleasure as her pumping hand forced more precum to flow from the gaping red eye. The glistening web thickened as more fluid oozed forth from my thrusting erection, the little pool on her tongue growing in size as the gooey discharge continued to flow. She slowly pumped a couple of more times, the shiny gob of precum on her tongue growing in size with each pumping stroke. Finally, she moved her tongue upwards and I felt the hot wet tip slide deftly right into the tip of my prick as she gathered up her tasty prize.

"Mmmmmm," she mewed like a kitten with a saucer of warm cream and I saw the muscles in her long regal neck contract as she swallowed. Oh fuck, just looking at the wanton look on her face as she pumped that pre-cum out of me almost had me ready to shoot right there on the spot. My sexy mother had me so turned on, I knew that whatever happened, this first load was not going to take long.

"Connor," she said softly as she licked her lips and looked up at me, "your cock is so beautiful. I thought your father was big, but you've got him beat by at least two or three inches; and he was nowhere as big around as this." I saw her look at the sizable gap at the base of her circling hand as she moved closer. "And it's so hard." She accompanied this with a firm squeeze that resulted in another shiny gob of pre-cum oozing from the enflamed tip. "And it tastes so good." Spying the glistening bead of fluid, she pursed her lips into an inviting "O" and brought them towards the tip of the broad crimson crown. She placed her lips right over the wet red opening and closed them seductively on the pebbly membranes.

"Oh fuck, yes......" I hissed as she applied some suction as her soft red lips adhered tightly to the sensitive tissues covering the fat mushroom head. I gripped the sides of the counter tightly on each side of me as I watched her pouty lips start to spread open as she pushed her face forwards, my long thick cock about to enter my gorgeous mother's hot wet mouth for the first time. Her eyes were focused on my surging prick as she slowly let her pillowy lips follow the flowing contours of the wide flared head. It looked amazing to see my own mother; her red lips stretched almost to the tearing point as she eagerly forced more of my surging prick into her mouth.

"Mmmmmmm," she let out a low moan as her lips slipped over the thick ridge of the dark purple corona, the massive head of my cock now firmly locked within her hot sucking mouth. Her wet tongue bathed the sensitive membranes of the enflamed helmet with her hot saliva, the slick fluid feeling deliciously wonderful as her talented tongue rolled all around the engulfed crown. As she sucked and licked all over the large head, her other hand came up and I felt her gently cradle my sperm-laden nuts, her lithe fingers seeming ready to coax as much of my loving seed out of me as she could.

With one hand cradling my sack and the other one wrapped firmly around the base of my rigid prick, I watched mesmerized as she slowly drew back, until just the very tip was captured within her vacuuming mouth. She then reversed direction and started forwards once more. Totally enthralled, I watched as her gorgeous lips slipped over the thick coronal ridge once more and then kept going. Her lips were pursed forward sensually, and I could feel her cheeks vacuumed in against the sides of my buried erection, the hot wet tissues lining the inside of her mouth making a hot buttery sheath that clung to my prick deliciously. She got about 5" of my cock into the deep recesses of her mouth before retreating and then going back down the same distance again. Oh Jesus, I thought to myself, this is incredible; here was my hot sexy mother, slavishly sucking my huge prick, a look of pure bliss on her pretty face. I closed my eyes, knowing I couldn't take much more of this, and then was surprised when I felt her retreat and back right off my surging erection. I opened my eyes and looked down at her, wondering what was happening. She looked up at me through hooded eyes, her face gleaming with perspiration, a scintillating web of glistening fluid bridging the gap between her lower lip and the enflamed cap of my throbbing pecker.

"I'm about three years out of practice," she said as her lust-filled eyes met mine, "and I've never had one anywhere this big before......but let's see how this goes."

Not knowing what she was talking about, I could only stand there and watch. I was temporarily mortified as her two hands released both my swollen nuts and rock-hard prick. She slowly slid them up the front of my body until she had them firmly gripping my broad hips. Getting a little further upright on her knees, I watched as she formed those perfect lips of hers into a nice wet "O" again as she descended on my thrusting erection. She fed the enflamed head back into her mouth once more and then she tilted her head slightly. In the position she wanted, I stared wide-eyed as my gorgeous mother's sexy mouth descended further and further down my upright shaft.

"Oh fuckkkkkkkkk......" I groaned as I watched her engulf all of my huge thick cock in one smooth go. Her lips continued to move forward, her hot saliva paving the way as her puckered lips went all the way down to the thick base, where I felt her succulent lips start to nibble at the taut skin before she slowly retreated. She never took her mouth off but stopped with the huge flared head still trapped inside her mouth. She leaned forwards again, and this time I saw her draw her cheeks in again, my cock absolutely thrumming from the intense heat from the buttery soft lining of her mouth and throat. Holding firmly onto my hips, she started to rhythmically move back and forth, my throbbing cock getting engulfed to the hilt with each forward movement.

"Mmmmmmmmm," she let out a low groan as she continued to deep-throat me. I could feel the decadent sounds of her blissful pleasure as she purred and hummed into my driving prick. My God, she was sucking my cock better than I had ever imagined....better than any porn star I had ever seen. And I could see and hear from the way she was acting that she was loving it as well. These were not the phoney moans and groans that you see in so many pornos; these were the sounds of an expert natural cocksucker in love with her work. I looked down at her, totally in awe of her oral prowess. She was doing it nice and slow and insistently, her sucking mouth making absolute perfect love to my rock-hard cock with each oral stroke. Her pulled-up hair was starting to come loose, a few more sexy tendrils falling sensually about her shoulders. As I looked down at her, her gorgeous frosty blonde hair swinging at the sides of her cock-stuffed face, I felt my swollen balls start to draw up close to my body. I could tell her own pleasure was escalating as well as her moans and groans were becoming more constant now as she totally surrendered herself to the deep cocksucking I could tell she loved so much. I felt the delicious tingling in my midsection as the scintillating contractions started, the boiling semen starting to speed up the shaft of my pulsing cock.

"MOM......I......I.......HERE IT COMES," I warned as I felt my rushing cum about to spew forth. She pulled back slightly but kept the throbbing head locked tightly within her vacuuming mouth as I began to shoot. The first shot jettisoned forth powerfully and it was so intense, I wondered if I would knock her head right off my spewing prick. But she enthusiastically held firm as I started to flood that gorgeous mouth of hers. Wad after thick gooey wad shot forth as I ejaculated a massive load into her hungry mouth.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,740 Followers