The Face-Painter Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,709 Followers

"Be my guest." I leaned back against the wall as my sexy mother quickly unzipped my fly, reached inside and drew out my lengthy member. She held it in her hand and looked up at me as she slipped her full pouty lips over the broad mushroom head and wantonly started sucking.

"Mmmmm," she purred into my slumbering dick as her hot wet mouth moved smoothly back and forth. I closed my eyes and relinquished myself to the sinful pleasures of her talented mouth, her warm saliva and swirling tongue causing my temporarily extinguished libido to start to smolder again. I could feel the blood within me start to flow southwards, my recently-spent dick slowly starting to fill and stiffen within her hot vacuuming mouth.

"There, you better go, Sweetie." She surprised me by releasing my stirring manhood from her hot wet mouth and stuffing it back into my pants. She zipped me up, got to her feet and gave me a quick kiss on the lips before reaching for the doorknob.

"But....I.....I...." I whimpered helplessly as I just stood there, my swelling dick once more crying out for attention.

"You'll be fine, Honey," my mother said with a wry smirk on her face. "That'll help you remember what I'm gonna do to you again next time." She opened the door as I stepped away from the wall. I could only smile, knowing that as much as we both wanted it right now, we couldn't take the risk. I resigned myself to waiting until next time, knowing that once more, it would be incredible.

"Alright, Mom," I said, peering outside to make sure we were still alone. "Promise me we'll finish that next time?"

"I promise," she said coyly, reaching down to give my heavy member a last teasing squeeze. "Now go!" She gave me a playful shove out the door and closed it behind me.

With a big smile on my face I put the top down on my old Mustang and fired it up. Sally purred like a kitten as I slipped it into gear and headed for home. These last twenty-four hours with my mother had been incredible. She was even better than anything I had imagined in my fantasies. To say I was looking forward to the next opportunity we'd have to be together would have been the world's biggest understatement. Everything she did and said had been beyond belief. She understood me better than I probably understood myself. Those things she said about knowing what kind of man I was, one that wasn't capable of being tied down, had been bang on. She seemed to know that about me before I even knew it myself. I realized as I drove towards home that I loved her even more than I ever had before.

As the wind whistled through my hair, I thought about her giving me permission to fantasize about other women while she sucked me, and how fantastic that was. I remembered thinking about her sister, my Aunt Julia, and how she kind of new about my mother's intentions towards me. I felt a stirring in my groin as I thought about the golf lesson I'd promised her. Yes, that just might be a very interesting lesson indeed. My thoughts turned to the number of gorgeous other women out there, and the possibility of resurrecting my Face-Painter persona with that idea I had about incorporating the help of Deanna, my hairdresser. Yes....with Deanna's connections to all those wealthy MILFs, that just might work out after all.

As I turned off the expressway and headed for home, I figured maybe it was time to give Deanna a call.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,709 Followers