The Face-Painter Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,700 Followers

I worked her over real good as she slavishly sucked, playing with her tits until I was ready to come again. Once more, I pasted her face, wanting her to get the most out of this face-painting experience. With that load out of the way, I felt like I still had one left. Her body was near collapse as I turned her around again, once more tying her hands to the bedposts at the top of the bed.

I left her just tied like that as I stood back and looked at her. She still looked incredibly sexy in the schoolgirl outfit, which was now totally disheveled. She still wore her Mary Janes and white stockings, one of which has slipped down slightly. Her kilt was still about her waist and I flipped it up, totally exposing that delectable cunt for my use. She still had on her white shirt and the sexy red bra, the shirt torn and useless but still looking incredibly sexy on her. One of her pigtails had come loose and her makeup was smudged sinfully, but the mass of cum covering her face seemed to make up for all of it.

I climbed onto the bed once more and knelt next to her face. She eagerly opened her mouth and I dropped my cock-head right between her lips. She sucked at it dutifully, and I could see she was still ready for more. As she sucked, I wrapped my hand around my cock and stroked it, slowly feeling it start to harden again as my swelling dick stretched her circling lips further and further open. I worked it in and out of her mouth, sometimes pulling it out and rubbing it all over her cum-covered face, and then dropping it right back between her parted lips so she could lick off all the milky residue. It was an incredible turn on, and it didn't seem to take very long at all before I was ready to go again.

"Daddy wants to fuck his little girl one more time before he paints her face again," I said, "and Daddy knows just what he wants." This time, rather than tie her feet to the bottom, I tied them to the posts at the top as well, folding her right up in half, totally opening up that beautiful pussy of hers for a brutal assault. I crawled between her legs and slipped my engorged cock-head into her soppy cunt once more. It felt luridly wicked to have her at my disposal like this, and I was loving it. I reached forward and grabbed her ankles, pushing her open even further as I slowly, mercilessly, drove every hard inch into her.

"OH FUCCCCCCKKKK," Deanna gasped as I went balls-deep in one slow powerful thrust. She came instantly, her tethered body thrashing about beneath me as I really started to fuck her. I knew I'd be able to go for a long time, and I did. I lost count of the number of times she came, and she almost seemed to pass out for a second or two a few times, but I kept going, driving my thrusting erection all the way into her oily depths. I must have fucked her for over an hour, fighting off the urge to come many times. Finally, with both of us covered in sweat, I drove deep and then pulled out for the last time. I kneeled over her folded up body and stroked my throbbing prick. A long rope shot downwards, splashing across her face, pushing some of my earlier cum to the side. A second ribbon of semen spewed forth, landing on her cheek and running into her curly hair. I kept jacking away, flooding her face with cum. She opened her lips and I directed one shot right into the inviting opening. She closed her mouth and I saw the muscles in her neck contract as she swallowed, taking my silky juice to a warm spot in the pit of her stomach. I kept stroking and my cock kept shooting, creamy semen spewing everywhere. I jerked away, milking out every last drop onto her pretty face, letting her know what The Face-Painter was all about.

"You've got it all, little girl," I said, shaking the final few drops down onto her face. She just lay there gasping, totally spent, as I reached forward and untied the scarves from around her wrists and ankles. She collapsed on the bed, her clothes in tatters and her whole body splattered with semen. I could see she was exhausted, and I smiled to myself at the thought of her sleeping with all those loads of my cum sprayed all over her body. I pulled the covers over her and grabbed my jeans. I started to tiptoe out of the bedroom when Deanna's voice stopped me.

"Connor?" I turned and looked at her. She looked at me through half-closed eyes as she rolled over and nestled her head into her pillow. "You and I are going to make a lot of money." Her eyes closed, a blissful smile on her face.

In her living room I got dressed and then let myself out. As I rode home with the top down on Mustang Sally, the cool air of the Las Vegas night washing over me, I thought about how incredible the last week had been. "Man, I should write a book about this stuff," I thought to myself, hitting the accelerator as I pulled onto the freeway, feeling like I was living a dream—and wondering what was going to happen next...

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,700 Followers