The Face-Painter Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah, that's it," she said in a deep breathy voice. She slipped her arms around my neck and pulled my face down to hers, giving me a hot passionate kiss before dropping her head back onto the pillows and looking up at me, her eyes alive with wanton desire. She rolled her hips slightly, making the helmet-shaped head fit perfectly between the gates of her beckoning cunt. "There, perfect. Now give it to me nice and slow. I want to feel every hard inch going all the way inside me."

Not wanting to disappoint her, I flexed back and slowly drove forward, sliding inch after inch of hard thick cock into her oily depths. Yes, at just a couple of years south of 50, she was the perfect MILF neighbor.

"Ohhhnnn," she groaned deep in her throat and her head tilted back as I went deeper. She brought her knees further up, opening herself as much as possible for my slow merciless onslaught. She was luxuriously hot and incredibly wet, the steaming oily tissues inside her parting reluctantly as I slowly flexed forward, until the final few inches disappeared, over 10" of steel-hard cock buried inside her.

"Oh my God. I absolutely love how big and hard you are," she said as she looked into my eyes, a fine sheen of perspiration breaking out on her forehead. She looked incredible, her shimmering red hair framing her pretty face attractively. She had a wicked little smile on her face as she looked at me and spoke, "Just stay still for a minute. Let me work it, okay?"

"Whatever you'd like," I replied, letting her know I was willing to do whatever she wanted. She rolled her hips slightly, and I could feel my rigid prick settling just a fraction of an inch deeper into her. She started to work the muscles inside her mature talented cunt, and I felt a wonderful massaging sensation as she tightened down. A luxurious rippling seemed to roll in delicious waves along the full length of my buried cock as she started to really work it with that talented cunt of hers. Oh man, this woman was incredible. I'd made love to many women in my young life, but the only one I could compare to Margaret was my mother. Both of these beautiful mature women were absolutely amazing lovers. I guess there was a lot to say for experience.

"Oh, that feels so good inside me," she cooed, bringing her legs up and wrapping them around me, her heels crossing over my backside. She flexed her hips up and rolled them in a slow tantalizing circle as she continued to work me over with the muscles inside her.

"Oh fuck, Margaret," I said, unable to take her delicious teasing any longer. "That feels incredible." I started to move my own hips, settling deep in the saddle as her cunt continued to squeeze and pull at me. She smiled at me like a sultry enchantress as I slowly drew back, the hot oily tissues inside her clinging to my withdrawing dick possessively. Her cunt-lips nibbled at the broad tip as I pulled almost all the way out, and then slowly drove the full length into her once more.

"Yesssssssss," she hissed as I powered my way all the way into her, the hot folds of flesh inside her pussy enveloping me like a hot buttery glove. I pulled back and drove it into her again. With her legs crossed over my back, she lunged back at me, thrusting her hips upwards as I really started to fuck her. I gave her good hard long strokes, knowing she loved it when I touched bottom every time. She was breathing rapidly, her mouth gaping open and her eyes closing in bliss as the delicious waves of pleasurable sensation rolled over her. She was still wearing her bra, her 40DDs delightfully enhanced by the sexy garment. I loved the look of a spectacular set of tits beautifully on display beneath a sexy bra. I was in no hurry to have her take it off. Her bra-encased tits looked sinfully erotic, the upper swells jiggling and shaking sensually as we fucked, her stiff nipples enticingly visible through the shiny white satin. Perfect. With my eyes feasting on that mouthwatering set of tits, I flexed back and then slowly drove forward, angling my rigid prick up so I was concentrating on the hot slick tissues on the roof of her vagina.

"Oh God, that is so...that is...OH FUCKKKKKKKK," she moaned loudly as she started to climax. I felt her fingernails clawing at my back as she started to convulse and gyrate like a wild thing. Her hips were twitching and bucking as her orgasm overwhelmed her. I held on to the excruciatingly delicious ride, my body moving with hers as I fucked her deep and hard. I felt like I was riding a bucking bronco, her wide matronly hips pistoning themselves up and down recklessly, my hard thick cock rubbing fiercely against the hot folds of flesh inside her.

"Jesus, this woman is something else," I thought to myself as her mature flexing body had my balls drawing up in anticipation of my oncoming climax. She must have sensed it, because she quickly spoke up.

"If you're going to come, I want it on my face," she purred out breathlessly. Man, I think those were my favorite words in the English language. With those tell-tale contractions starting in my midsection, I quickly withdrew and scrambled up over her until I was straddling her, wrapped my hand around my surging cock and pointed it right at her face. I barely had time for one stroke before a long white rope streaked forward, slamming forcefully against her cheek.

"Aaaahh," she gasped as I fired again, the next ribbon of semen running all the way up her face and into her red hair. I pumped my hand back and forth as I unloaded, flooding her face with a warm fresh dose of milky protein. Strand after strand of silvery goodness spewed forth as I moved the head of my dick from one side of her face to the other. She opened her mouth and I directed one shot right between her ovalled red lips, and then went back to painting, sluicing the spitting jets of white semen all over her. I pumped and pumped, the milky seed raining down upon her face. Finally, as the last tingling shiver ran down my spine, I sat back and flicked the final drops down onto the upper swells of those beautiful tits of hers.

"Oh my God, I love that," Margaret said softly as she brought her hands up and started massaging my cum into her skin. She was a mess. Milky gobs and pearly ribbons crisscrossed her face erotically. Silvery strands clung to her lush red hair, while her sumptuous chest was spackled with random wads of glistening pearly semen. All in all, she looked perfect.

"Connor, you can do that to me any time you want," she said, pushing a wad down each cheek and into her waiting mouth. I helped her by scooping up the warm milky gobs on her chest with my fingers and slipping them into her mouth, loving the feel of her soft lips closing down and sucking at my fingers. Soon, she had it all inside her, a thin layer of shiny semen drying on her pretty face.

"What time is it? I have to meet Andy at 12:30 at Gabriel's for lunch." We both turned and looked at the clock on her bedside table: 11:43.

"You've still got about a half hour before you have to leave," Margaret said softly. "But I think you need a shower before you go." She slipped out of bed and made her way towards the en-suite, reaching behind and unhooking her sizable bra as she did. Just before she went through the door, she stopped and looked at me over her shoulder, and then tossed the bra back towards the bed, allowing me just a teasing glimpse of her heavy round tits in profile. "Care to join me?" With a wicked little smile on her face, she disappeared into the bathroom and I soon heard the shower running.

I sat there with a big smile on my face, blissfully savoring the feeling of post-orgasmic bliss. When I heard her close the shower door, I knew it was time to join her. Margaret's place was almost an identical layout to my condo next door, and I knew she had a big walk-in marble shower like mine, more than enough room for two. I entered the shower and quietly closed the big glass door behind me, savoring the view of her tall mature body standing beneath the pelting spray of the shower. She had both the dual shower heads going, and the space was quickly becoming erotically steamy. She was letting the powerful pellets rain down upon her face and head, her hands raised up beneath her flowing red locks. With her arms lifted up like this, it caused her huge tits to thrust forward enticingly. I felt my fingers just itching to get at them as I moved in close behind her.

"Mmmmm..." She mewed like a little kitten as I nuzzled into her neck, my lips caressing the soft skin of her neck, the alluring scent of her hair wafting into my nostrils. She turned her face towards mine and I kissed her passionately, my tongue sliding deftly into her hot welcoming mouth. We both gave off soft moans as we luxuriated in the feeling of the long sensual kiss. Finally, we parted, both of us gasping. I watched over her shoulder as she thoroughly lathered her hands, and then she passed me the bar of soap. I did the same to my hands, working up a soapy froth before setting the bar back down into one of the little shelves built into the sides of the shower. I slid my hands around her mature body from behind and up over her toned flat stomach, my slippery hands drawn magnetically to those tremendous tits of hers.

"Mmmm...nice," she purred as my slick hands cupped and hefted those big round beauties. Man, they were heavy. I ran my hands all over them, gently squeezing and hefting, and then allowing my fingers to seek out her sizable nipples. I circled the stiffening buds with my soapy index fingers, loving the slippery warm feel of them coming alive beneath my touch. Her own hands slid down my sides as she reached behind, her soapy fingers caressing my flanks deliciously as her hands made their way towards my midsection. As I ran my hands beneath the massive globes once more and hefted them together, I was surprised to feel another tingling lurch in my cock.

"Holy fuck," I thought to myself. I had just come twice in a row, and I could feel myself starting to get hard again already. There was something about this sexy mature woman that really did it to me. She was amazing in bed, that's for sure, but maybe it was knowing the understanding we had, that we had agreed to be purely 'fuck buddies' that made it so wickedly exciting. I don't know, but whatever it was, as her hands slid down my front and onto my abdomen, I felt myself responding. Her lathered fingers slid down over my sizable member, feeling it start to swell and stiffen beneath her warm hand.

"Oh my," Margaret said as her slick hand circled my rising dick. She turned around until she was facing me, both of us beneath the hot steamy spray of the dual shower heads. She re-lathered her hands thoroughly and then reached down between us, her mature hands taking hold of my stiffening prick. She wrapped one hand around the base and slowly drew it towards her. Just before it slipped off the end, she reached forward with the other hand and put it around the base, and then pulled towards her with the same motion. Within just a couple of these delicious strokes, I was totally hard again. She kept doing it, drawing one hand over the other in a 'pulling a boat to shore' motion, her hands pulling at my long thick cock like a rope.

"Oh fuck. That is so good," I said as I leaned back against the shower wall and let her have her way with me.

"I thought you'd like this," she replied, her hands continuing to work their magic on me. I soaped up my own hands again and reached for her tits, filling my hands with her big guns as she continued to stroke me. She varied her motion now, putting both hands together on my cock and using that slow twisting corkscrew motion again. She had me climbing the walls already. It was unbelievable the way she knew how to work me, to touch me in just the right way to bring me unbelievable pleasure.

"It's so hard," she said under her breath as her soapy hands stroked back and forth. I felt something a little different and looked down to see the red fingernails of her one hand scratching teasingly around the taut base of my cock while her other hand continued that delightful twisting motion, my loins covered in soapy lather. The incredible feeling of those fingernails scratching delicately at the base of my cock was all it took to send me over the edge.

"Oh fuck, Margaret. I'm gonna come again," I warned. She dropped to her knees in front of me but never missed a stroke, her frothy hand pumping teasingly back and forth while her nails scratched at my groin. I felt the first rope of semen jettison forth, the long pearly strand striking her in the chest.

"Yessss," she hissed, continuing to pump my engorged cock. I leaned against the shower wall, feeling on the verge of collapse as I went off, flooding her huge tits with a torrent of cum. Her amazing hands felt so good as wad after wad of thick creamy semen spewed forth, splattering her massive breasts with gob upon gob of pearly nectar. I watched one sizable wad start to run down her chest and into the deep dark line of her cleavage, a scintillating glistening trail. She jacked away as I unloaded a fountain of cum onto her, her heavy round breasts shining with my sperm-laden cum. Silvery strands and milky ribbons were flying every which way as she vigorously jerked me off, draining me of every pearly drop. The delicious contractions within me finally waned as she pumped me dry, leaning in close to rub the final drops from my dripping cockhead right onto her nipples.

"Well, that was a surprise," she said after giving the tip of my cock one more loving kiss. I helped her to her feet, both of us looking down at her cum-covered chest. "Hmmm, I seem to have made quite a mess. I better do something about that." I watched, totally enthralled, as she reached down and lifted one of her massive tits in her hands. She leaned forward and pursed her hips, bringing it right down on top of her cummy nipple.

SSSSLLPPP!

A slurpy sound, like somewhat sucking up a strand of spaghetti, filled the little shower room. The cum disappeared from the tip of her breast, but she kept sucking. "Mmmm," she purred warmly as her lips went to town on her nipple. She released that one and then lifted the other heavy tit, bringing her lips down onto the gooey nipple of that one. She moaned softly again as she pleasured the stiff little button with her lips and tongue. I stared at the incredibly erotic scene, knowing if I wasn't so completely drained, my body would have been responding to the lurid scene going on right before me. She finally released her nipple, the dark red bud wantonly swollen and stiff. She then laved her tongue over as much of her ample tit-flesh as she could reach, licking up as much of my cum as she could. When she'd gotten all she could reach with her mouth, she used her fingers to gather in the rest.

"God, I love the taste of that," she finally said, the last of my cum finding a home in a nice warm spot in the pit of her stomach. She turned to the shower and we both moved under the pelting spray, sharing the soap and shampoo as we properly bathed. We dried off with a couple of big fluffy towels and I got dressed as Margaret lounged on the bed, her towel still wrapped around her, her big tits swelling over the top edge of the towel.

"Perfect timing," I said, slipping on my watch and pulling on my shoes.

"Well, any time you want to come back and see Nurse Margaret, I'm sure she'll have a slot open for you. Maybe next time she'll give you an oral examination. I know she'll want to take it nice and slow to make sure the test is done just right. She's gonna need to take another sample that way. There wasn't time for that today."

"Thanks. I'm looking forward to it already." I leaned over and gave her a quick kiss before leaving, the fresh alluring scent of her soap and shampoo settling warmly onto my senses.

Less than fifteen minutes later, I pulled into the parking lot at Gabriel's. I was just getting out of my car when Andy arrived, his silver Ford Fusion pulling into the spot next to Sally.

"Hey buddy, you're looking good. Having a good day?" he asked as he got out of his car and patted me on the shoulder.

"You wouldn't believe it," I replied, both of us making our way into the restaurant.

Being Monday, both Marta and Silvia had the day off. I was fine with that. After what had happened with my mother and Deanna over the weekend, and what had just happened in the amazing encounter with Margaret, I was in no mood to do any flirting right now. I just wanted to be with my good friend. Another of Gabriel's busty waitresses took our lunch order and brought us a couple of drinks, a Diet Pepsi for me, and the usual Dr Pepper for Andy.

"Well, come on, tell me. How was your date with your Mom?" Andy asked, his eyes alive with curiosity.

Taking a deep breath, I launched into my tale, which you know in detail from the previous chapters of this story. On Saturday, Andy had been gracious enough to share the intimate details of his relationship with his own mother with me. But I'm sure you've read 'Educating Mom—Andy's Story', so I don't need to share that information again here. Anyways, with the honesty we'd shared with each other our whole lives, there was no reason to hold back now. I gave him explicit details on what had happened with my mother, and then my 'business meeting' with Deanna last night, the meeting with Dick Morrissey and the assignment he'd given me, and the hot encounter with Margaret that I'd had just a short time ago.

"Jesus Christ, you've been one busy motherfucker," he said, sitting back and taking another swig of his drink.

"Yes. A busy motherfucker—literally." We both laughed at that. Our lunch had come and gone during our conversation, and as the waitress cleared away our plates, we ordered another drink, neither of us ready to leave just yet.

"That assignment your boss gave you. That's hilarious. And now Deanna is going to help you meet these women. I envy you, my friend."

"Hey, you could set up your own escort service too: 'Triple A Inc.' The escort who keeps coming and coming."

"No thanks. I think I'll stick with my mom. She's more than enough for me."

I knew that was more Andy's style. He was definitely a 'one-woman man' type of guy. And his mother had an incredible body beneath those conservative clothes she used to wear. I was anxious to see her in some of the new flattering outfits Andy'd told me he'd gotten her. It would be great to see her finally showing off that magnificent rack and incredible figure of hers, if only for Andy's sake. I knew there was no end of fun he could have with her. I could tell from the way he'd talked how much they cared for each other. It was more than just a roll in the hay. It was a deep respectful love they had for each other.

"Andy," I said, looking up at him. He looked at me intently, knowing that whenever I actually called him by name that it was serious. "That's great. I'm really happy for you, and your mom. I mean that."

"Thanks," he replied with a nod. "That means a lot to me. I'm happy for you too. You will let me live vicariously through your escapades though, won't you?"

"I think I'll have to. I'd probably go insane if I couldn't talk to somebody about it." I paused as our waitress set down our drinks, her full tits straining at the bodice of the overly-tight uniform Gabriel made them wear. I waited until she left before I spoke again. "And you, because of the way things are going with your mom, you're not going to stop ogling these waitresses or anything, are you?"

Andy smiled as he watched a couple or the waitresses walk by, each of them well-endowed in the chest department. "Oh, you can rest assured, I'll never get tired of that. And, as you can see even right here in this place, you can see the small-breasted waitress is going the way of the dinosaur, my friend."