The Failed Wedding

Story Info
Pissed off at being left at the alter, things happen.
15.2k words
4.72
71k
91
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,938 Followers

"What do you mean he ran off with Karen? She's my fucking Maid of Honor," Betty yelled hysterically. "The wedding is in an hour."

"Uh, I saw them getting into the limo about nine this morning and driving off," Betty's mom said softly, trying to stay calm herself. "They haven't come back and the limo service said the car was back on their lot after dropping the couple off at the airport."

Betty staggered back and sat down hard on the bed. "I'll kill both of them."

"Now dear...."

"Fuck you! Fuck you and the rest of this one horse, petty little town. I should have followed my instincts and left right after high school but no, I had to hang around waiting for the only decent guy in town to ask me to marry him. That sure worked out great."

"But dear...."

Betty gave her mother a hard look, which shut her up. "Go tell everyone there won't be a wedding today or ever as far as I'm concerned."

As her mother started to turn toward the door, Betty said coldly, "No, wait. I want to do it."

"Don't be rash," her mother cautioned. "You're upset now but that will pass, so don't do anything you'll regret."

"The only thing I regret is wasting three years on an asshole and trusting someone like she was a sister," Betty whispered as she stood up. Kicking her high heels violently across the room she added, "Now it's my turn to fuck over some people."

"Now wait a minute..." Her mother started to say.

Betty laughed and hiked her wedding dress up above her knees. White stockings encased her legs. She took three steps to the door and looked around at her mother, with fire in her eyes.

Her mother scrambled to open the door and Betty calmly walked out into the hall. She was calm on the outside but rage burned deep inside. Rage at being made a fool of and rage at herself for not seeing it coming.

Karen was a slut and had always been a slut, so why did it surprise Betty that she had stolen the only good man in town and on the day of the wedding. As for Brad, he was a hunk and headed places but he was too easy going and controllable.

Betty frowned. He was so easy going and controllable that he had bolted with the first bitch in heat that came to hand when the chips were down. So much for knowing people your whole life. They still surprised you in the end with the things they did.

A door opened and Betty's dad step out into the hall.

"Where are you going?" He asked with a smile. "You aren't getting cold feet are you?"

Betty stopped and looked at him hard. "Where is Brad?"

"Uh, he had an errand to run. Why do you ask?"

Betty looked over her shoulder at her mother. "Mom can fill you in," she said as she continued down the hall.

*****

The organist started to play the wedding march but stopped in mid note as it dawned on her that the bride was barefooted and had her dress hiked up to mid thigh. The dark glare that Betty was giving her was a second clue that something was wrong.

Betty marched down toward the front of the church, her eyes locked dead ahead. The brides maids were there, the best man was there but Brad and Karen were not there. Her eyes locked onto Glen, the best man and Brad's younger brother. A grin came to her lips as she came up with a plan for both revenge and self-gratification all in one person.

She mounted the three steps to join the rest of the bridal party. Turning, she looked out over the hundred or so guests. A hush descended over the crowd. Suddenly Betty felt embarrassed and at a lose for words. She turned and took two steps over to where Glen stood with her back to the crowd.

Hiking her dress up even higher, she gave Glen a good view as to what she wore under her wedding dress, thigh high stockings and a garter on her right upper thigh. Glen's eyes dropped to what she was showing and his mouth dropped open.

She leaned close and asked, "Feel like getting your brains fucked out?"

"Uh..." was his witty shocked reply.

"I'll take that as a yes," Betty said as she dropped the front of her dress and turned toward the people who had come to her wedding.

In a loud steady voice she said, "There will not be a wedding today. It seems the groom has eloped with the Maid of Honor. As for me, I'm out of here also. I have plans for the rest of the weekend."

"I'll get the car," Betty's dad said from the back of the church.

"No need for that, I already have a ride, right Glen," Betty said looking over her shoulder.

"Uh, uh, yeah," Glen said softly.

Betty stuck out her arm and said, "Shall we go?"

Glen seemed to shiver and then he finally moved forward to take Betty's arm. Together they walked down the steps and up the aisle toward the exit.

As they passed Betty's father, he asked, "Where are you going?"

Without pausing, Betty replied, "To do the same thing the groom is going to do."

"What?"

Betty stopped at the door to the church and turned toward her father. She smiled at him and then said, "Since Brad took Karen on my honeymoon, I'm taking Glen somewhere and fucking his brains out. Do you have a problem with that?"

"Uh...." Her father said with a shocked look on his face.

"Now that we have that settled," Betty said with a grin as she turned and opened the door. Looking at Glen, she said, "Shall we."

For the first time Glen smiled and led the way out of the church.

*****

As Glen helped her up into his truck, Betty realized that she didn't have a change of clothing, shoes, her purse, her ID, or money for that matter. As she settled in the seat, she whispered, "Fuck it."

Glen got in the truck on the drivers side and closed the door. He paused with the key in the ignition. Looking over at Betty, he asked, "Are you sure you want to go through with this?"

Betty frowned. "I had intended to get married, eat a little cake, drink some champagne, get on a cruise ship, and spend four days and three nights getting my brains fucked out. As it is, there is no wedding, fuck the cake and champagne, and Brad and Karen are on the cruise ship. So, what's left?"

"Uh, I could take you home."

Betty's frown grew deeper. "Are you gay or something?"

"Well no, but...."

Betty blew out a deep breath and whispered, "Well fuck, you're worse than your brother." Opening the truck door, she asked, "Does anyone in your family have balls besides your mother?"

Glen said, "Huh?"

Betty laughed and got out of the truck, slamming the door as hard as she could. Shaking her head at her luck with men, she started walking down the sidewalk.

She hadn't gone a dozen steps when she heard a motorcycle start up behind her. She glanced over her shoulder but didn't see the bike. The sound came from behind the car next to Glen's truck. With a shrug, she looked back forward and continued to walk.

The sound of the motorcycle grew louder and then it revved up and backfired right behind her. Betty jump to the side quickly and whirled around. The bike slowly rolled to a stop in front of her.

The guy on the motorcycle looked familiar but from where Betty could not remember. He was big and somewhat handsome in a rugged outdoorsy way. The bandana on his head and the black leather jacket he wore gave him a sinister look.

"Who are you and what do you want?" Betty asked sharply.

"I'm the set of balls you ordered and I'm going to spend the next three days fucking you every way imaginable. That is, if you get on the back of this bike."

"I, uh, I..." Betty stammered.

The guy grinned and shook his head. "No balls in your family either, I take it."

"Fuck you!" Betty yelled.

Still grinning the guy replied, "That was the plan, now get your ass on the bike. You've got about three seconds to make up your mind. One.... Two.... Three...."

When Betty didn't move, the guy looked forward, eased the throttle up and started to let out the clutch. As the motorcycle started to roll, Betty yelled, "Wait!"

The motorcycle stopped and the guy looked around at Betty expectantly.

"What's your name?"

"Frank, Frank York."

"Brad works with you."

"No, Brad works for me. I own the company. Are you getting on or am I leaving?"

"I can't ride that with this dress."

"Gather it up, come around to the left side and step across. I'll guide your foot to the peg. Then just use my shoulder for balance to get on. The left foot goes on the peg on that side."

Betty followed his direction and awkwardly ended up sitting on the seat behind Frank. The wedding dress with its full skirt and stiff petty coat made a wad in her lap. She was still trying to get it adjusted when Frank let out the clutch and hammered the gas.

"Hang onto me," Frank yelled over the roar of the engine as Betty gave a shriek as she slid back against the sissy bar.

Betty grabbed a hold of Frank around his waist and wiggled herself forward against him. She heard Frank laugh as they jump off the curb into the street. She wondered just how big of a mistake she had made by getting on this motorcycle as they roared off down the street.

*****

Four turns, three stop signs, and two red lights later, they turned into an apartment complex. At the very end of the driveway, Frank stopped and backed into a covered carport. When he shut off the motor, he said, "You can get off now."

Betty groaned and dismounted as awkwardly as she had gotten on. "Where are we?"

"My place or at least the place I use when I'm in town," Frank said as he got off the bike.

Betty had to look up, way up to see the big man's face. He was huge, even bigger looking standing up than when he was on the bike. "Holy shit," Betty whispered with a little fear in her voice.

"Is there a problem?" Frank asked with a grin.

"Uh.... Well, uh.... You're a big guy."

"So I've been told a time or two."

"I'm not sure this is such a good idea," Betty whispered softly. She was having second thoughts now that her temper had cooled off and she had time to think. Not to mention, she was a little scared now that she was alone with this big guy.

Frank nodded. "Cold feet on the sex now that you've cooled off. Decisions made in the heat of the moment are never good."

"Uh, well, yes and no." she replied as she noted how close what he said mirrored what she thought. "You're a reasonable guy and you understand, right."

With a grin and then a wild laugh, Frank bent suddenly and tossed Betty over his shoulder. She gave a loud grunt and struggled, kicking her legs and hitting him on the back. "Put me down!" His big hand landed solidly on her ass with a popping sound.

"Hey, that hurt," Betty yelled, only to be smacked on the ass a second and third time.

"Then be still while I carry you up stairs. This was supposed to be your wedding night, right."

"Yeah, but...." Betty was cut off by his hand landing solidly on her ass again.

"Damn it!" Betty yelled even louder but no blow landed. "Put me down!"

"You sure are bossy for someone who is so short and tiny."

Betty hammered on his back as hard as she could with her fists.

"A little lower and to the left. I love a nice gentle massage," Frank said with a laugh as he started up the stairs.

"Put me down!" Betty yelled and struggled even harder than before. That was the wrong thing to do as she found herself flipped over and spun around. The next thing she knew, he was sitting on the steps with her draped over his left thigh. His right leg was across her calves and her dress was up over her head.

As his hand gently caressed her bare ass cheeks he growled, "The next yell will get you a spanking right here and right now."

"You wouldn't dare!" Betty said but she did keep her voice down. Deep down inside she knew he would dare.

Frank chuckled and patted her ass. "You invited yourself to this party. Now, we can do this the easy way or the rough way. Myself, I like the rough way but it's your choice. We can go on up to my place, sit around, have a few drinks and mellow out, get to know each other. Or...." He patted her ass a little harder.

Before Betty could say anything, she heard footsteps on the stairs above her. She twisted under Frank's arm and saw a man coming down the stairs toward them. Frank's hand caressing her bare ass made her struggle.

As Frank's hand landed solidly on bare skin, Betty jerked hard and lay still. Frank turned his head and smiled at the guy above him. "Hello Gary, how's it going?"

"I was about to ask you the same thing," the guy answered with a grin, his eyes on the bare ass in Frank's lap.

Frank chuckled and caressed Betty's ass. "I found this bride and we were having a, uh, family discussion, if you understand what I mean."

"Yeah, I understand that you mean to have the last word, if that pink handprint is any indication."

"As a matter of fact, I was just explaining that to the young lady when you showed up."

"Uh, huh. Well, in that case, I'll be on my way so you two can get back to your discussion," Greg said as he stepped around Frank. He paused once he was passed and looked down at Betty's bare ass. "Not to be crude or anything but that is one fine ass."

Frank nodded and replied, "My exact thoughts." He patted Betty lightly and then added, "It's going to be one hot stinging red ass if the young lady doesn't calm down."

Greg chuckled and turned to head on down the stairs. "Ya'll have fun, now."

Betty started to yell help but only the, "Hel..." part got out of her mouth before Frank's hand landed with a solid stinging blow to her right ass cheek that took her breath away.

"That's going to leave a mark," Greg said with a laugh from the bottom of the stairs.

Frank chuckled and nodded in Greg's direction as he said to Betty, "He's right, there is a solid red hand print on your ass cheek. If you want more just yell again."

Betty groaned deep in her chest and wiggled in frustration.

"Now, which will it be, the easy way or the hard way?" Frank asked as he caressed her ass gently.

"Easy," Betty said softly as all the fight went out of her.

Frank sighed deeply and then chuckled. "I was hoping you had more fight in you than that," he said as he stood up.

Betty found herself in his arms as if she were a small child as he continued to carry her up stairs. "That guy saw my naked ass," she whispered. The thought had been floating around in the back of her mind but the hard slap on her ass had made her forget until now.

"You should have behaved or at least wore panties."

Betty shivered and replied, "I had planned on a honeymoon, not a spanking on a stairway."

"Plans do change quickly sometimes," Frank said with a grin as he stopped in front of a door. "Grab my neck and hold on tight while I unlock the door."

Betty grabbed his neck as he let go of her with his left arm. She heard keys rattle and then the door opened and Frank carried her inside. He kicked the door closed with his foot as he lowered her feet to the carpet.

"Welcome to my place," he said softly as he straightened up.

Betty looked around expecting the typical badass motorcycle rider's bachelor pad with junk furniture and scattered beer cans. What she found was something out of a fancy modern uptown magazine. A leather sectional against the corner by the window, two deep swivel chairs also in leather, chrome and glass coffee and end tables. Deep pile carpet and silk drapes.

"Not what you expected, right."

"Uh, no. Not at all what I expected," Betty said as her eyes hit on little details of color and style. The kitchen was across a wide marble counter and neat as a pen. Stainless steel appliances and deep dark hardwood cabinets pulled her eyes one way and then another.

"You have good tastes if you decorated this place yourself," she finally added.

"Decorated, designed, built, and own, the whole apartment complex that is." Frank replied as he took off his leather jacket.

"Huh?" Betty said turning toward the big man behind her.

"I own the construction company Brad worked for, remember. I also build stuff for myself, although most of it is office space. This is my first try at apartments and condominiums. I like to think I did a pretty fair job."

"Worked? You said worked. Does that mean you're going to fire him?"

Frank chuckled. "If the guy is dumb enough to leave you at the alter then he's too dumb to work for me. Although I do have to admit that I don't know the young lady he ran off with."

"She's a slut and always has been," Betty said without thinking, her temper flaring up again.

"Now, that's more what I had expected out of a lady with hair as red as yours," Frank said with a laugh.

Betty looked up at him as her hand found the sore spot on her right ass cheek. "I've never been spanked before, bare assed or otherwise," she said pointedly.

"Maybe that's part of your problem. That and you seem to like weak milk toast guys. I knew it wouldn't work with you and Brad the first time I saw the two of you together. You have fire and he has no spine."

"Where did you see us? I don't remember you."

"The company picnic, two years ago, the one at the park out by the lake. I was the guy driving the speedboat all day and towing skiers until dark. The guy with the big hat, sunglasses, and lots of sunscreen."

"Brad didn't tell me there was a lake and we could water ski. So, I didn't bring my bathing suit. He knows I love to water ski."

"I saw you watching the boat and skiers all day and wondered why you didn't come down. Now I know."

Betty laughed. "I contemplated trying to ski in that yellow sundress but figured it might not work so well."

"Were you wearing panties that day?" Frank asked with a grin.

Betty looked away as she felt her face getting warm. "Uh, no. No, I wasn't as a matter of fact. No bra either, come to think of it."

"Would you like a beer or maybe you would prefer something stronger considering how your day has gone." Frank asked.

"A beer would be fine. I just wish I had grabbed a change of clothes on the way out of the church."

As Frank rounded the counter in the kitchen he said, "At the time, I don't think you had wearing clothes on your mind. I think it was more getting down and dirty naked with Brad's brother."

"That was a bad idea, a very bad idea but my temper was up and I wasn't thinking straight," Betty said as she walked over to the counter and leaned on her elbows, resting her chin on her palms.

Frank turned with two cold beers in his hand and stopped. His eyes were on the top of Betty's dress where the front had fallen open with the way she was leaning forward. He stared openly, not even trying to hide where he was looking.

Betty started to straighten up but didn't. For some reason his open and unapologetic stare made her shiver. She could feel her nipples harden under his gaze. She was suddenly very aware of them rubbing on the course inner fabric of her wedding dress as she breathed in and out.

After a moment, Frank continued over to the counter and handed Betty a beer. "Nice ass, nice breasts, it'll be interesting to see what the whole package looks like without that dress."

Betty downed a large gulp of beer and sat the bottle down on the counter. "And what makes you think you'll ever see the whole package as you called it?"

Frank shrugged and sipped his beer. "I have confidence in myself and time is on my side," he said as he sat his beer down next to hers.

"I could walk out that door and leave."

"Yeah, you could but it's a long walk barefooted back to the church and I figure everyone's left there already. You don't have any money, so a cab is out of the question. You could call someone to come get you but you don't have your phone with you."

Betty picked up her beer and sipped it as she eyed the man across the counter from her. After a few sips she said, "I could ask you to take me home."

Frank nodded. "That might work but you'd have to ride on the back of the bike again."

"Yeah, there is that," Betty replied thoughtfully.

TxRad
TxRad
5,938 Followers