The Fall Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hell yeah," I answered as I dropped to my knees and crawled into the tube, sliding myself over the top of her.

"That's it. Keep coming," she cooed as I slid my body in the tight confines of the plastic tube. I felt her worm her hand between us, guiding my engorged head between her lips. She moaned loudly as I slid slightly more along her body, forcing my cock into her hot wet tunnel. "I always wondered what it'd be like to fuck in one of these," she moaned softly, starting to rock her hips to work me in and out of her pussy.

I started moving in time with her, sliding my shaft in and out of her, my chest pressing against hers, her hard nipples pressing into my chest. I grunted quietly, trying to move far enough to drive in and out of her, only able to stroke a couple inches in and out of her.

"Oh fuck. God damn yes. You're going to make me come so fast. Your cock feels so fantastic in me, I just want to lay here and fuck you all day," she moaned softly, her pussy already starting to clench and spasm around me as we continued to move together inside the tube. "Oh shit! Here it comes! Oh god. I'm gonna come! OHHHHH FUCK!" she cried loudly in the tight confines as her whole body suddenly shuddered and trembled. I felt her pussy spasm harder around me, coaxing me toward my own climax that was already on the brink.

"Oh fuck." I breathed softly as my body jerked, jamming my cock deep into her. A gush of cum flowed out of my cock into her, drawing a gasp and moan of pleasure from her. We lay there, her body trembling and shuddering as mine jerked and spasmed, filling her with my cum.

"Ohhhhhh god damn," she moaned softly as we both stilled, my cock twitching occasionally inside her. "This was sooooo fucking hot and kinky," she giggled.

"Good thing no kids came," I said, perspiration dripping onto her in the hot confines of the tube.

"Oh god. That would have been so bad," she giggled. "Maybe we should put our clothes back on?"

"It's probably a good idea," I agreed, sliding back, and pulling my cock out of her to allow her to slide out of the tube and into the cube. She stood up and dressed, letting me watch her tease her own tits for a few moments before covering them again. She pulled the skirt on, but left it hiked up so I could see her pussy as she made room for me to climb into the cube.

"Too bad we have to dress. I was having fun," she giggled, helping me get my shirt and shorts on. "You don't need these anyway," she said, tossing my boxers down one of the tunnels of the jungle gym. She turned and crawled into the tunnel that led out again, her skirt still pulled up over ass. I had a perfect view of her leaking pussy, thinking to myself that if there were a little more room, and of course i was hard again, that I could just slide back into her. "God that would be so much fun," she giggled, stopping and wiggling her ass at me. "You wanna wait a few minutes so we can try that?"

"Try what?" I asked, not remembering suggesting anything.

"Fucking me bent over like this. It would feel good. I bet you'd slide in sooooo fucking deep this way."

"I bet I would too, but I'd hate to have someone bring their kids and get us arrested."

"Oh what a spoil sport," she said with a frown in her voice. She continued to crawl through the tube and out. She was just smoothing her skirt down as I crawled out of the tube and the plastic box that was the entrance. "You know, we could have stayed in there and done it some more."

"Probably," I agreed.

"Oh well. We have chicken to eat, and I'm willing to bet that by the time we get done, I'm gonna have made you hard again."

"Oh?"

"Uh huh." She grinned, walking shyly toward our cars. She turned and walked backwards, reaching behind her neck and untying the bow behind her neck, the front of her halter top dropping down and completely exposing her big round tits. "I think you're already getting hard again," she giggled as she reached up to stroke her nipples as she continued to walk backwards toward the car with me following a few feet behind, enjoying the incredible view. Her areola were perfectly round with bright pink rock hard nipples jutting out from the center. Her big soft tits were easily the size of small melon halves, wiggling and bouncing slightly with each backwards step she made. "Oh yeah. Definitely getting hard again," she said as she stopped, letting me catch up to her. She reached for my zipper and pulled it down before fishing inside my shorts for my half hard cock. She worked it out the fly of my shorts and stood stroking it while I cupped her big soft tits, teasing her nipples with her thumbs. "I gotta get this back in me," she said breathlessly, suddenly pulling away and practically dragging me by the hand back to the car. She opened the back door of her car, blocking us from view on three sides with her car door, and both our cars. Only the trees behind us could see as she pushed her skirt down and stepped out of it, leaving her practically naked again. "Come on. Fuck me with that cock. You know you want to!"

She was right. Even though we'd only had sex a few minutes ago, I was more than ready to stuff my again hard cock into her. Not just more than ready, but lustfully eager to. I undid the snap of my shorts and let them fall to my ankles. I grabbed my cock and rubbed it up and down her sopping wet slit a few times before settling it into her tunnel entrance and then pushing easily into her.

"Ohhhhhh fucking A yes!" she groaned as I drove all the way in until my hips pressed against her bare ass. I started to stroke in and out of her, sliding my engorged prick and head easily in and out of her well lubricated tunnel. I let my hands roam around her ass as I stroked into her, my hips slapping softly against her firm round cheeks. Sliding my hands up her back, I found the clasp for the band of the halter top and undid it, letting it fall to the ground next to the car, leaving her as naked as she had been in the tube. "That's it. Play with my tits," she moaned as I reached down around her to cup both swinging tits, letting her hard nipples press into my palms. "God you're so deep in me it almost feels like you're driving all the way into my womb," she moaned softly, pushing back at me with each stroke I made.

"You like this?" I asked her.

"Oh god yes. I could stand here and let you fuck me all day," she moaned softly.

"You going to come again?" I grunted as I pounded my cock into her with abandon, my hands barely able to contain her wildly bouncing tits.

"Uh huh. You want me too? You wanna feel me come around your big fat hard cock? I know you do. You don't even have to say so. I can feel it. I can feel you wanting to enjoy my climax around your cock. Just keep doing that and you will. You've gotten me so fucking close already."

"Oh god," I groaned, feeling like I was going to explode in her any second.

"Do it. DO IT!" she cried into the car, the two of us climaxing together, my body jerking and jamming my cock deep into her as she started to jerk and tremble herself. I stood panting, my body twitching and occasionally thrusting into her again as another shot of cum lanced into her pussy. "Ohhhhhhhhh fuck," she panted, leaning her head down to rest on the seat back. "Oh god, I can barely stand up," she panted, pulling off my cock and rolling over to lay naked on her back on the seat back. I stood panting, my cock dripping cum on the gravel parking lot, using the door to help steady myself.

"Damn," I breathed, trying to catch my breath.

"You can say that again," she agreed as breathless as I was. "Jesus, can you fuck! Yes, of course I mean that. You fuck like a god damn stallion!"

"If you say so," I answered, leaning down to pull my shorts back up. I stuffed my shrinking cock into the front and carefully zipped them without catching myself in it.

"I know, I know. You have to go. I need to get home too. The kids will be wondering where the hell I am," she said a little crossly, even though I'd not said a word about having to leave. She stepped out of the car, collected her top and skirt and stood in the door of the car, dressing again. "Will I get to see you again?" she asked suddenly, her skirt half on and off. "I mean you don't even know my name, so how could you even know if we'll see each other again?"

"Well, I shop here often. Never know. We might cross paths again," I answered, truly not sure if I wanted to see her again, since I now understood she was married. I mean it was obvious if I'd have looked to see the big diamond ring on her finger, but for some reason I hadn't even thought to look before now.

"Well, I hope so," she said, pulling her skirt up and fastening it in place again. She smoothed her clothes and then looked almost longingly at me. "Don't worry. My husband isn't going to be a problem. If we do get to again, I'd really like it," she said softly, stepping toward me and wrapping both arms around my neck. She pressed her lips to mine and gave me a long seductive kiss. "Thank you," she whispered, before stepping back and releasing me. She closed the car door, opened the front door and then smiled back at me. "Amanda. That's my name. Amanda," she said with a smile before sitting down in the car. I stood and watched her drive off before going around to get into my own car, a little mystified at what had just happened.

Not only had I just had some fantastic sex with a total stranger, the whole time we were doing it I felt perfectly comfortable doing it with her. She felt more like an old friend than a stranger, and I honestly had no idea who she was, other than her first name is Amanda. I drove home and settled in my favorite chair to munch on some now cold chicken and contemplate what had just occurred.

12