The Family Canoe Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I bet it must be close now though. I reckon my flirty little daughter would have had you mostly hard before you even left. Did she undo her bikini straps and tease you with glimpses of the side of her tits?"

"Whoah, sorry May, but well, um."

"Oh shush, I know what she's like. She's just like I was. You don't get pregnant as young as I did without having been naughty you know. And well, I was kind of looking when I got in the canoe you know. You weren't exactly looking completely comfortable." As she spoke, May played with her nipples, twisting and pulling at them. Dave knew he shouldn't look, but couldn't bring himself not to. "How about you let me have a look now that it's nice and hard Dave? I'm really curious."

"Somehow I don't think that Phil would appreciate that May," Dave said, stunned by the request.

"Oh come on, it's just a bit of fun, I'm only asking to look. I've shown you mine ..."

"I dunno May, really, I mean, if you weren't married. Hell, maybe even if you were and it wasn't my brother, but ..."

"Pleaaase Dave, I'll do anything you want just to see your cock. You can bring your washing around, or I'll clean your house for you ... I'll strip naked if you want." Before Dave could even tell her that that wasn't the issue, May was pushing her swimsuit down over her hips. The canoe rocked precariously, but there was no deterring her. Dave worked hard to stop the craft from going over and when it settled, May was naked in his canoe, her knees spread and resting against the sides.

He stared. May was beautiful, he'd always known that, but he'd never thought he'd ever see her naked. It was like projecting April forward ... her breasts larger, not quite as firm, but gorgeous, her hips flared with the appeal of a woman. May wore her age well and with confidence. It was a total turn on.

"You know what's nice Dave?" May asked him.

"No?"

"The hunger in your eyes. The way you look at me. It says that you want to keep looking, that you enjoy the view. That's very flattering for someone as old as me."

"Well you're not exactly old May, and you're beautiful, so it's kind of hard not to look," Dave replied.

"You say the most perfect things,' she said with a grin. "Now, speaking of hard, show me. Don't worry about Phil, that's my business. I've had my eye on you for quite some time and today is the day I see that hard cock of yours."

Dave stared and wondered. As he had the day before he found it to be a moment in time where he felt he either committed to something and just went with it, or possibly regretted it forever. May was already naked for crying out loud. He'd fucked his niece. How bad would it be just to show her his cock? Decision made, he stripped his shorts down and presented his sister-in-law with his cock.

"Now that is a beautiful sight," May said. He noticed that she didn't even meet his gaze. He saw her lick her lips and a hand went to one breast and squeezed it firmly. "Do you cum a lot?"

"Do you mean often or volume?" Dave asked in reply.

"Both? God I want to see it happen Dave. I want to see you cum. Masturbate with me?" May's free hand dropped between her legs and started to rub at her pussy. She leaned back a little so that Dave could see clearly, then slipped her hand from her breast to join the other between her legs. She spread her lips with the fingers of one hand and teased her clit with the other. Dave decided that if he was in for a penny, he was in for a pound and took his cock in hand and stroked it.

"It varies," he said. "Sometimes I wank a lot, sometimes I don't. If I don't and I tease myself, wanking for a couple of hours without cumming, then I cum buckets. If I rub it out quickly ... then not so much."

"Hours? You masturbate for hours?" May asked, her voice betraying her shock.

"Not often, but sometimes on a porn binge," he replied.

"Mmm and what do you look at on a porn binge?" May asked him as she slid a finger between her pussy lips.

"All sorts of things," Dave replied. "A lot of lesbian stuff, facials, anal ... "

"God, so much fun," May replied. "I'd do everyone one of those."

"Really?" Dave asked.

"Mhmm, which one surprises you most?"

"Lesbian," Dave replied. "Have you ever actually done it or are you just saying you would."

"Cum for me and I'll tell you a secret," May said with a wicked grin. She plunged two fingers into her pussy and fucked herself with them. Dave worked his cock rapidly, suddenly finding himself a lot closer to orgasm than he'd expected. He leaned back slightly, stroked rapidly and wondered what it would be like to fuck his brother's wife after fucking their daughter. He grunted, feeling his balls tense up. He felt the canoe rock suddenly as May moved. He grasped the side as she went to her knees in front of him as he exploded. A rope of cum spurted from his cock and hit May in the face. He couldn't believe it. Before he could even begin to comprehend it the canoe capsized. He gasped in shock as he hit the cold water. His feet tangled in his shorts and as he sought to get his head above water he was forced to kick them off.

With a gasp of life-giving air he broke the surface and clutched the canoe. He quickly looked around for May to make sure she was alright. She surfaced at the other end of the craft and laughed, water streaming from her hair and face.

"Well that wasn't quite the finish that I expected," May said.

"You got that right," Dave said, shaking his head. He righted the canoe and then swam around to help May into it. "So, I don't suppose that there's any chance you managed to hold onto your swimsuit?"

"Um, no, it was in the bottom of the canoe when we went over, so unless by some miracle its floating, it's probably gone down with the wine, the glasses and my book."

"Well that's going to make paddling back to camp interesting," Dave said. "But first, let's get you into the canoe."

"Careful where you put your hands," May said to him as he started to help her, "Make sure you don't miss the opportunity." She laughed and Dave shook his head, wondering how the hell that she could be so flippant. His head was already skipping ahead to the part where they paddled into camp naked. He could only hope that April had decided to take a nap and that his brother was still hiking. It didn't stop him from enjoying putting his hands on May's ass to help her back over the bow of the canoe, not to mention the vision of her bald pussy lips mere inches from his face. He swam and grabbed the paddle, which thankfully floated then made his way back to the canoe to clamber aboard.

"Okay, at least they're smart enough to design the paddles to float," Dave said. "Pity exactly none of our clothes managed to. What the fuck are we going to tell Phil and April?"

"Relax Dave, it's not as bad as you think," May replied.

"Relax? Not as bad as I think? I'm naked in a canoe with my sister-in-law and will potentially be paddling her back to her husband and almost definitely my niece!" He was taken aback when May just laughed.

"Dave, shush a minute. Listen to me for a bit. Remember how I said I'd tell you a secret if you came for me? Well, I'm not sure just how much of this I would have told you, but I was going to start with the fact that I've had a far more interesting sex life than you have likely ever imaged and Phil has been part of almost all of it. He wouldn't be at all surprised to find out that I'd been naked in the canoe. In fact he probably expects that I was going to try and get your clothes off you given how many times I've told him I want to.

"Excuse me?"

"Stay calm Dave," May said to him. "Phil and I have a fun and exciting sex life. We've never involved anyone else mind you, but we've talked about it a lot. We talk openly about what we like, what type of bodies, personalities, breast size, cock size and Phil has often noted how often he's busted me checking out your ass."

"You know, this is a little hard to comprehend," Dave said.

"You went along with my fun though, didn't you?" May said with a smile. "You watched me playing, you got your cock out, you even came on my face for me."

"Hey that last bit was your doing, I was just going to shoot it in the bottom of the canoe."

"Yeah, but it was so much hotter when it hit my face wasn't it? I once told Phil that my biggest fantasy was to sleep with a couple of twins. He actually said if he'd had a twin brother he'd have made it come true. I always told him that even though he didn't have a twin he at least had a brother; a younger, hotter version of himself. He always said that you were too much younger and that there was no way you'd ever be interested. That just sounded like a challenge to me and I made a bet with him that I could get you to fuck me."

"Are you serious? How long ago?"

"Oh, like three years ago," May laughed. "I don't think that he thought I'd seriously try, but I knew I would. Being out here in the canoe with you was just too good an opportunity to pass up. I mean, I don't think you know how fucking hot you looked paddling back there. I was wet well before I ever started taking my suit off."

"God, I don't know what to say," Dave said, shaking his head.

"Well its easy, it means that when we go back, we tell Phil and April that I dared you to sunbathe nude and then in my excitement, I tipped us into the water; it's not that far off the truth."

"What about April though? She's probably going to freak," Dave said. He wasn't quite sure what she'd freak about most though, probably the fact that only a day after they'd fucked he'd going out and stripped off in front of her mother.

"Oh she'll be okay. I mean I've seen the way she looks at you. It's a wonder she didn't strip off in front of you yesterday given the way she carries on half the time. I mean that bikini kind of screams fuck me, doesn't it?"

Dave struggled to answer. May laughed at him.

"Shy suddenly?" she asked. "I've seen you looking. I saw how erect you were at the dock remember? I mean, if I were going to have sex with a woman I'd hope she looked that good.

"My God May, is there nothing that shames you?" Dave laughed shaking his head.

"Why don't you paddle us back to the dock and we can find out?" she suggested. Dave took up the paddle and they made their way back to camp. The whole way there May worked to keep his cock hard. She never touched him, but she teased him, told him about what she'd like to do to it. She told him how hot it would be to have him buried in her ass while his brother was in her pussy.

They were nearly in sight of the camp and Dave's cock was rock hard when May said to him, "You know, I can't help but think it would be hot to see you sink your cock into April's tight little pussy." Dave nearly dropped the paddle and May laughed uproariously. "That one got you going," she said, noticing his cock twitch. "Does that turn you on Dave? Do you like the thought of me watching you fuck your niece? Because it makes me wet as fuck. You'd be surprised at some of my fantasies." She dipped two fingers into her pussy. She pushed them deep and then sucked her juices from them.

Dave was speechless. He didn't need to talk. His erection gave away how hot he thought it was.

April must have heard her mother's laugh across the lake, because when the dock came into view she was standing at the end of it in her red bikini. As they came closer it became apparent that she came to understand that they were both naked. Pretty much as soon as she could talk to them without shouting she asked the obvious question, "Why in hell are you both naked?"

"It's a funny story honey, just wait until we're out of the canoe and I'll tell you all about it." Dave couldn't help note that April's gaze kept flicking to his cock and that each time it did a little scowl crossed her face. She clearly didn't approve. Dave pulled the canoe up to the dock. "Is your father back yet?"

"No thank God," April said. "I can't imagine what he'd be saying.

"No, you probably can't," laughed May, much to her daughter's frustration.

"I really don't see why you're so blasé about this," April said indignantly.

"Oh relax, I know it's not the first cock you've seen, nor likely tits either."

"Yeah, but you're my mother and he's my Uncle!" April protested as May clambered from the canoe. Dave had to resist the urge to watch her as she made her way up the little ladder, her pussy peeking from between her legs as she climbed. He really didn't need to fuel April's anger any further. "I mean you're such a hypocrite, this morning you were worried that he might see my panties and you're fucking naked!

Dave tied off the canoe and climbed up onto the dock, his cock only semi erect in the face of April's outrage.

"And why would he be hard?" April accused, pointing at her uncle's cock

"Probably because I told him how hot it would be to watch him fuck you," May replied. Dave nearly fell over. He'd expected the story of their capsizing to be told, for May to play the whole thing down, not to just blast that out there.

"What?" April asked, too stunned to say anything else.

"Why don't you let me get some clothes on and we can tell you the whole story," May suggested. April stood before her on the dock, blocking her mother's access to the camp site.

"No, I want you to say that again. I want to hear you say that you think it would be hot to watch him fuck me; his niece." Her eyes were wide as she said it and Dave found his heart was racing. He was also hard again. He was watching the two women face off, one naked, the other in a brief red bikini. As he looked he realised that both women's nipples were hard.

"I just said it to shock you," May replied.

"No I don't think you did. I think you meant it. Did she really say it Uncle Dave? Did my mother really tell you that she thought it would be hot to watch you fuck me?" Dave looked from one woman's face to the other, trying to read them both, trying to work out which answer would cause him the least grief. May gave him an almost imperceptible nod of the head. Images and memories flashed through his mind; his cock buried in April's pussy, her mother fingering herself, sucking her juices from her fingers."

"She did," he replied.

"Oh my fucking God," April said. Apparently she hadn't really expected to get confirmation. She stepped past her mother and advanced on Dave, who stood nervously halfway down the dock.

"She really said it?" She looked back toward her mother who nodded. "So like, if I like, did this," she said as she reached out and took her Uncle's cock in hand, "And then did this," she squatted down beside him where she could look back at May "And then sucked it, you wouldn't care? Even though he's my uncle?"

"If it turns you on, go for it, " May said. April took Dave's cock in her mouth. Dave watched her lips pass over the head of his cock and then looked to May who smiled at him. She walked toward him as April sucked on and moaned around his cock. May walked up behind her daughter and stood there, a hand on each of her own tits, squeezing them and teasing the nipples as she licked her tongue seductively around her lips at Dave.

"Is he nice and hard April? I bet it's like a rod of iron in your dirty little mouth," May said. "And I bet your cunt is dripping, wanting your Uncle's cock in it." Dave watched and listened and rocked his hips back and forth as April sucked on him. If he hadn't already cum, he thought he probably would have lost it listening to May. He saw May reach down and take her daughter's long blonde hair in her hands. She pulled it back away from her head then around to drape it down in front of her chest on the left side. Then she pulled at the halter-neck tie of April's bikini and dropped it. Dave looked down to see April's tits as the cups of the bikini fell away from them. He wanted to play with them.

"Shit, did you just undo that?" April asked in shock, pausing mid blow job.

"Yeah, don't you think your Uncle deserves the full pleasure, getting to see you as you service him?

"Well yes, but I sure as hell didn't expect you to be undressing me!" April replied.

"Show me how you suck him," May said, kneeling beside her daughter. Dave wondered how he was going to last at all as he looked down at mother and daughter, now both on their knees before him. April worked his cock enthusiastically, sliding her mouth up and down his length, sometimes licking along it, sometimes sucking at a testicle. She swirled around the head with this tongue and then plunged down him again.

"Anyone would think I'd been giving you lessons," May purred. "That cock looks so tasty.

Dave was the only one facing the camp and so he was the only one that saw Phil walking down toward them on the dock. Moments before Dave could panic, Phil gave him a big thumbs up and then indicated for him to be quiet by raising his fore-finger to his lips. He was gob-smacked. He could barely think as he felt his dick taken deep into his niece's mouth. Clearly what May had said in the canoe was truer than he had given credit. He couldn't believe what he'd found out about his family. He could scarcely believe that he was just as bad as the rest of them.

Phil stopped at the end of the dock and to Dave's further amazement, stripped off his hiking clothes and walked the rest of the way naked.

"I'm so tempted to take that away from you," May moaned as April took Dave in her mouth again.

"Maybe you should suck this one first," Phil said, stepping in to present his wife with his mostly erect cock.

"Dad!" April screamed in shock and released Dave's cock.

"You're back!" May said happily and grabbed the offered member. She quickly sucked him into her mouth. Dave and April shared a shocked look. Despite the already unreal nature of the situation, the fact that Phil had just walked up and joined in nearly over-loaded their senses. They both stared and watched as May hungrily devoured her husband's cock.

Dave saw April hesitantly cover her breasts when she realised that her father was watching. She was clearly struggling with the situation.

"Just carry on as if I wasn't here," Phil said to his daughter. "Suck his cock some more, it clearly needs it." That drew all eyes to Dave's cock which had started to deflate. April tugged it gently and then tentatively sucked him back into her mouth. "Mmm, oh fuuucck," Phil moaned. Dave looked down to see May's nose up against Phil's torso, his cock clearly buried entirely within her mouth and possibly her throat. He saw April look across and her eyes widened in surprise when she saw what her mother was doing. Dave felt her push her mouth further down his cock experimentally, but she gagged before she was close to achieving her mother's feat. Dave nearly came just from the attempt.

"I don't know about you April, but this wood isn't doing my knees any favours," May said after releasing Phil's cock and gasping for air. "And if I'm going to fucked, I don't need splinters in my bum."

"Um, yeah, I guess that wouldn't be good," April replied, still holding her uncle's cock in her hand

"To the camp!" Phil announced dramatically, pointing like some historic general

"Oh my God, do you know how ridiculous you look?" April laughed, seeing her father with his cock pointing in one direction and his hand in another.

"Ridiculous enough that you haven't complained about my cock waving in the wind," her father teased her.

"Well at least it's a kind of nice cock," April said, taking a longer look at her father's member.

"It's a lovely cock," her mother assured her.

"You say the kindest things," Phil told her. He offered his hand and helped her from her knees and led her up to the camp. Dave helped April to her feet and they followed the older couple.

"Now as fun as this is, I can't wait to hear how it all happened so why don't you take a seat and tell me while I eat your pussy," Phil said to May. She took a seat in one of the camp chairs, shuffled her butt to the edge and spread her legs wide.