The Family He Never Knew Ch. 01

Story Info
A young man discovers the rest of his family.
3.7k words
4.54
80.6k
71

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/05/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbrake
bbrake
72 Followers

This is a work of erotic fiction. Any resemblance to persons, places, or events; past or present is entirely coincidental.

*

This is the story of how my life changed for the better. I had best begin for the beginning. I was born and raised in a small country town. I won't tell you where because the people there are nice and most of them didn't have anything to do with the first, horrible, part of my life.

I lived with my father. He was a drunken, overweight slob. It seemed the only pleasure in his life other than alcohol was making my life miserable. I never knew my mother and I quit asking my father about her real early. A couple of slaps to the side of the head will break you of the habit of asking questions real quick. For almost my entire life, I lived in hell with that man. Karma finally caught up with him. He was driving home from a bar, drunk, when he got into an accident. He slammed into the car of a family that was driving home from church. Everyone involved in the accident was seriously hurt except for my father. I guess it's true, drunks bend but they don't break very easily. When my father got out of the hospital, he was quickly arrested, tried and sent to jail for ten years.

That left me. Not quite eighteen, and all alone. That was when the woman that lived next to us told me something. Not only was my mother still alive, but she was living out west with my two sisters. It seems that she married my father while they were still in high school. Shortly after I was born, she finally saw the light and divorced him. Apparently, she got custody of my two sisters and dad got custody of me. The reason I never knew or heard from her wasn't because she didn't want to. It was because my father wouldn't let her. She sent us money every month, which explains how dad could always afford to drink even though he never had a job. Our neighbor was her only way to keep informed about me. The neighbor brought me into her house and showed me pictures. She showed me a photo of a beautiful woman standing with two cute girls. I just sat there in slack-jawed silence. Doing something I hadn't done since I was a little boy, I cried. 'Men don't cry!' my father would yell at me with a slap to the head. What an asshole.

"Do you think she would let me live with her?" I asked the neighbor.

"Oh, honey." the woman I had never paid much attention to said as she hugged me. "She already sent me the plane tickets."

So, after a trip to the jail to tell my father that he would never see or hear from me again if I had anything to say about it, I boarded a plane that would take me to meet my true family for the first time. It was my eighteenth birthday. It was the best birthday of my life.

.......

As the plane began to descend, I began to feel nervous. What if, she didn't like me? What if I reminded her too much of my father? What if I was too much like my father and she sent me away? It was too late to turn back now. Things would just have to run their course. I was used to disappointment.

After I had collected my duffel, I turned around and there she was. I looked at this woman and somehow I couldn't make my brain think 'mother'. She was gorgeous. She was a little shorter than I was. Her auburn hair hung down below her shoulders and was styled in a way that framed her face perfectly. Her deep blue eyes were looking at me and glistened as if she were about to cry. She was wearing a light blue blouse the top buttons undone to reveal a generous swell of her breasts. Her tight black skirt hugged her hips and came to just above her knees. Black, fishnet stockings and black pumps completed her outfit.

Her tanned skin showed that she spent a lot of time in the sun. Unlike the people back home, her tanned skin wasn't dry and leathery; it was smooth and looked soft. She didn't say a word. She just walked up to me and hugged me. I couldn't move at first. Then I dropped my duffel and wrapped my arms around her. She was shaking slightly. It dawned on me she was crying. I held her tighter and whispered, "It's all right, and I'm here now." We stood like that for a while and I began to feel the ice around my heart begin to melt.

Time seemed to stop for me as we stood there in the busy airport and held each other. Nothing else mattered except this beautiful woman in my arms whom I was still having difficulty thinking of as 'mother'. All good things must end however, so she stepped back and took my hand.

She looked down at my duffel and asked, "Is that all you have?"

I picked up the duffel, nodded and said, "Didn't have anything else I wanted to keep. I sold the rest."

"We'll get you fixed up in no time." She said. "Amy and Ashley love shopping."

"Are they here?" I asked somewhat nervously.

"They wanted to throw a big party for you." She said with a giggle. I had never heard a grown woman giggle. It made her seem younger and closer to my own age. "I talked them out of it. I thought it would be best to work you in to our family and social life a bit slower." I felt a little more of the tension in me drain away. "A friend of mine owns a lake cabin in the mountains and she loaned it to us for the summer. At first it's going to be just you and me so we can get to know each other."

We began walking out of the airport toward the parking garage. She wrapped her arm in mine and held me tight. I could feel her breast press and rub against my bicep as we walked. When we got to her car, I was pleasantly surprised. It was a convertible muscle car. I may not have much formal education but I do know cars. I worked part time at the garage back home. I spent as much time there a possible in order to get away from my father and the old man that owned it taught me a lot.

We stored my duffel in the huge trunk. Even with all her luggage, there was still plenty of room. We got in and 'mom' looked at me with a mischievous grin and lowered the top. That was how we drove. How a car like this was meant to be driven, with the top down and going a fast a possible. About halfway there, once we got off the interstate, she gave me a bit of a shock. She unbuttoned two more buttons on her blouse I could now tell that her breasts were barely contained by a white lace bra that did little more than cover her nipples that were pressing out against the material. She apparently didn't notice that I was staring at her and seemed to enjoy the wind blowing against her almost bare chest.

Suddenly I had a problem. My dick was beginning to get hard from looking at my mother's chest. I didn't want her to think I was some kind of pervert. It seems, however, I didn't have to worry. "Go ahead and adjust yourself." She said casually. Apparently, my growing discomfort was obvious. With a blush that I could feel to my toes, I did just that.

She reached over and put her hand on my knee. She gave it a squeeze and said, "Never be afraid to tell me how you feel. I don't mind you looking at me. In fact most women enjoy being looked at by a handsome man." She gave my knee a final squeeze and put her hand back on the wheel.

When we reached our destination, I was in shock. What she called a cabin was bigger than most houses where I came from. It was huge with an enormous deck running all around. It was perched on a hill overlooking a big lake. I carried our luggage in and saw that, despite its size, it was only one room.

Mom looked at me and asked, "Well, what do you think?"

"Awfully big for a one room." Was all I could say.

Suddenly mom was biting her lip. She seemed nervous about something all of a sudden. "There's something you need to know about Amy, Ashley, and me." She said. "We're naturalists."

When I looked puzzled she explained, "We like to wear as few clothes as we can get away with." Moreover, having said that she took her blouse off and stood before me wearing only her bra. Her blush deepened her tan, as I stood there mute. I could feel my jaw wanting to scrape the floor. Finally, I heard myself mutter from far away "beautiful".

It must have been the right thing to say because suddenly she was in my arms holding me tight. Just like in the airport, time seemed to stop. After a while, she pulled herself away from me and said, "I guess we'd better unpack."

It didn't take me long. Mom was still working when she noticed me standing there. "Why don't you go out on the deck and get some sun. I'm almost done here, I'll change and come out and join you in a few minutes." She was holing a small bit of blue cloth in her hand as she said this to me.

I shrugged my shoulders and went out onto the deck. As I passed one of the large windows, I glanced in and stopped dead in my tracks. Mom's back was toward me. She had already removed her bra and was reaching back to the zipper on her skirt. She undid it and let it fall to the floor. A matching lace garter belt held up her stockings and she was wearing lace panties that matched her bra. She kicked off her pumps and unhooked her garter belt from the stockings. She hooked her thumbs in the sides of her panties and slid them off on the way down she hooked her stockings and slid them off at the same time. When she stood up, I took stock of her body from the rear. Her legs were trim and toned, not a bit of cellulite on them. And her ass, my god, it was gorgeous. She removed her garter belt and reached for the bit of blue cloth she had held in her hand earlier.

I stepped back from the window. My dick was so hard it was hurting. I walked around to the back deck and saw an outdoor hot tub and a little wooden building. Surely, a place like this wouldn't have an outhouse. A quick peak in the door showed that it was a small sauna. I lifted the cover on the hot tub and saw that it was already filled. I heard a step behind me. I turned and there was mom.

That bit of blue cloth turned out to be a bikini. It fit her like a second skin. I could clearly make out the outline of her areola surrounding the stiff nipples straining the top. The bottom pulled tight giving her a prominent camel toe. She did a little pirouette, it was a thong type that left both of her butt cheeks completely exposed. "What do you think? I just bought it yesterday and this is the first time I've worn it."

"Umm, yea." was all I could say. I can be so retarded some times.

She giggled again and came up to me. She kissed me on the cheek and said, "I'll take that as a complement." Then she said, "Why don't you go put some shorts on and really enjoy the sun?"

"I don't have any." I said.

"I thought as much." She said, "I left some scissors out. Just cut the legs of a pair of your pants. We're going to get you some new clothes anyway."

I went inside and did as she instructed. While I was in there I heard the motor start up on the hot tub. I was also able to give my dick some much-needed relief with a quick jerk off in the bathroom. I couldn't help but remember the one time my father had caught me. 'Get used to jerking boy.' He said with a laugh 'With a pecker that small, no woman will want you.' Asshole. The few girls I had been with didn't think it was too small. I tucked myself back away and went back out on the porch.

Mom was sitting in the hot tub. She was sitting with her back straight, her shoulders back with her barely covered tits thrust out to catch the sun. Her eyes were closed but she seemed to sense I was there. "Come join me," she said "this feels great."

I slipped into the tub across from her but that wasn't good enough. "Over here silly." I slid over and she relaxed a little. She put arm across my shoulders and her tits seemed to be floating on top of the bubbles. "So, what do you want to know?"

"What do you do for a living?" I asked.

"I'm a physical and occupational therapist. I help people who have been injured or crippled get their lives back."

"What happened after you left him?" she knew who I was talking about.

She sighed and said, "I hoped you wouldn't ask that." I started to say 'never mind' but she continued.

"Things were hard at first. I didn't have much education then. At first, all I could find was part time work stripping." She felt me suddenly tense. She patted my arm and said "Don't worry, that didn't last for long." We sat there for a while in silence then she continued.

"I eventually got a job cleaning the house of the woman that owns this cabin. When she found out I was interested in physical therapy, she helped me get an education and a job." We sat for a while more in silence. As we sat there mom put her hand on my leg and began to rub it.

"She is also the one that taught the girls and me that there is no need to feel ashamed about our bodies. She hardly ever wears clothes around her house and soon the girls and I followed suit. She knows all about you and is looking forward to meeting you."

The tub was relaxing. I asked her about my sisters and she told me they were both in college. Amy would be joining us in a couple of days followed by Ashley a few days after that. They were both studying physical therapy like mom and, so far, seemed to be doing well. I asked her what they were like and she suggested I meet them and form my own opinions. While she was telling me about my sisters, she put her hand on my leg and began rubbing it. This had the unfortunate effect of making my dick hard again. Then she really blew my mind. "Do you mind if I take my top off?" she asked.

I really didn't know what to think. If she hadn't been my mother I wouldn't have hesitated a second. In fact, I probably would have helped her. Taking my stunned silence for assent, she stood up in front of me and casually removed her top. Her breasts were beautiful. They had absolutely no sag to them at all. She stood there for a moment and then moved toward me.

She straddled my lap and sat down facing me. I couldn't take my eyes off of her breasts. She took my slack hands and placed them on her hips, and placed her hands on my shoulders. Finally, I was able to tear my eyes away from her perky (yes I said perky) mounds and looked into her eyes.

"I need to make sure of something before the girls get here." she said.

"What's that?" I asked with some trepidation.

"I need to make sure that you weren't too badly damaged by that man."

At the mention of my father, I felt all my muscles tense briefly. My mother then leaned forward and hugged me, pressing her bare tits into my chest. My dick became even harder. Feeling me squirm a little, she leaned back and slid her hands down my chest to my shorts.

She undid the fastenings freeing my trapped dick. Then she took it in both her hands and began to slide them gently up and down. I started to say something when she whispered "Shhh, you need this." Then she gave me a gentile peck on the lips. She sat back up and continued to jack my dick. I had never felt anything like it before. "Just relax and let me do all the work." She said.

My breathing was getting rough. I could feel my orgasm begin to build. Mom was squirming a little on my lap as she rubbed my dick. Sounding a little out of breath she said, "Put your hands on my breasts." I did as she said and she shuddered a little. She was jerking me faster now. After a couple of minutes, my balls were erupting. I had never felt anything like it before. It seemed to go on forever. Involuntarily, my hands clenched on her breasts. I heard mom gasp and she shuddered again. When I was finished, she let go of my cock and hugged me. When I was finally able to pry my hands off of her breasts, I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her tight. We just sat like that for the better part of an hour.

After I had recovered, I heard mom giggle again. "Now I know you're not like your father in two ways." She said.

"How so?" I asked.

"First," she said, "if I had done that to your father, he would have immediately tried to rape me."

Somehow, I wasn't surprised. "And second?" I asked.

She giggled again and said, "His dick is only about two inches long when hard. You're a monster compared to him." With that said, she reached down and grasped my now flaccid cock. "Even soft you're easily three times his length."

We both felt my cock begin to stir again. She let go of me and stood up. She held her hand out to me. When I took it, she pulled me to my feet. I started to do up my shorts again but she told me not to bother. She led me to the sauna and we went inside. It wasn't as hot as I expected. I looked at the thermometer and saw that it was ninety-nine degrees. Just above body temperature.

"Take your shorts off and lay on your stomach." When I had done as she instructed I felt her straddle my hips. She began to massage my shoulders and back. It felt great. She gently soothed the tension out of muscles I didn't even know I had. I have a couple of scars on my back. Souvenirs of my father when he was especially drunk and vicious.

My mother gently kissed each one. "I can't heal the scars on your body." She said "But, I can help you heal the scars on your soul."

When she was finished with my back, she told me to turn over. My dick was hard again. Without hesitation, she took it in her hands and began jacking me off again. I didn't know what to think. For the second time my mother was rubbing my dick and it felt great. I wouldn't last long this time.

"You really are much bigger than your father." She said. Then she leaned forward and gave my dick a little kiss. That did it. I began to blow my load all over my stomach. Mom kept rubbing me, milking every drop out of my balls. When I was finished, she lay down next to me and began swirling her finger through the goo on my stomach.

"Feel better now?" she asked me.

I took a deep, shuddering breath. Instead of answering her, I turned my head and kissed her on the tip of her nose.

She giggled again and then placed her hand squarely in the puddle of cum. You take a shower and I'll make us some dinner.

We both stood up and mom surprised me again by licking my cum off her hand as she walked to the house. As I took a shower the image of mom licking my cum would not leave my mind. I wouldn't have thought it possible, but my dick began to get hard again. I left the shower and went back out to the main part of the cabin.

While I was in the shower mom had removed her bikini bottom and put on a pair of silk panties so thin as to be nearly transparent. I asked her if she needed any help. She said 'no' so I just sat at the table and watched.

When she turned around, I could see that she had shaved her pussy. The thin material of her panties might as well not been there. I offered to do the cleaning but she just told me to go sit on the couch. I must have been more tired than I thought because the last thing I remember of that first day was the sight of my mother bending over to load the dishwasher.

End of part one.

Part two will be coming soon.

bbrake
bbrake
72 Followers