The Family Mansion Rewrite Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz rewound it to watch again. She had a sudden image of Brooke licking Liz's cunt instead of the panties. It was such an intense and realistic fantasy that Liz almost felt like it was really happening for just a moment. But it was only her hands back on her pussy once again, practically having a mind of their own. A daughter eating her own mother's cunt, it was so depraved that Liz felt it: the Sex Demon. Liz's overpowering libido, something she had practically forgotten after almost 20 years of keeping it deeply hidden away.

Liz's Sex Demon seemed to rise like a vampire from its coffin after being trapped under rubble for a thousand years. Liz had tried to forget it, or pretend it never existed. But Liz could feel as it seemed to open up her entire body. She felt confident, sexy even. At the same time, Liz knew what kind of trouble this would bring her and did her best to resist in her drunken state.

Still, Liz's pussy surged with need and she almost gave in and started rubbing her cunt with both hands but once again resisted. She forced herself to jump off the bed and she rushed out into the hall and turned right to walk down to room 7. This was Brooke's bedroom since she was old enough to choose one. Liz had rushed out of the room so quickly that she had not realized that she was still completely naked as she briskly walked down the hall.

Brooke kept her door open a crack, and, even though it was very late, she was still up after working hard making her outfit and taking pictures of herself for the website. Now she had just finished uploading it to advertise her clothes. Brooke also noted the clothes she had to make for tomorrow to send out. She vaguely wished she had helpers since she had to make two outfits the next week. But, for the most part, Brooke loved making her outfits and getting some money in the process. Even though her father paid for all the materials, it made her feel more independent.

But what she was doing was winding down after a long day. Brooke did this by masturbating to some porn. She was still wearing her lingerie outfit that was basically just a very small, practically string bikini with frills going along the edges. It didn't quite get the effect Brooke had wanted but it still looked very sexy and did nothing to cover her ass or breasts.

Brooke started up a video, a normal mother-daughter thing like she liked to watch. The mother was brunette like Brooke's mother, though her hair was not quite as dark. Brooke still pictures that woman was Liz while the other woman, who was obviously the same age as the first and Brooke pictured her as herself.

The "Brooke" in the picture came into the room while "Liz" made dinner in the kitchen, "What'cha making, Mom!?" she said, way too overexcited for the question.

"I'm just making your favorite, bacon, and eggs," the hot MILF said to her "daughter."

"That's nice, Mom, but I don't think bacon and eggs are my favorite anymore..." the Porno-Brooke said.

"Oh really, hon," the Mom said in the video, "then what's your favorite breakfast now?"

"I think it's Mommy Pussy," The girl said. Brooke rolled her eyes in real life at the ridiculous dialogue but was still getting turned on by it. She reached her hand down into her panties and started moaning softly as she pets her pussy.

This was when Liz got to the door and gasped at the sight in front of her. Then she gasped again when she shook off her drunkenness out of shock and really saw what was in front of her. Her blonde, big-titted daughter was practically naked and watching porn, lesbian porn! As Liz could clearly see it was a blonde woman eating the cunt of a brunette. Liz gasped one more time when the actress getting the tongue lashing moaned out, "OOOOHHHH I'M CUMMING RIGHT IN MY DAUGHTER'S MOUTH!"

Holy shit! Liz's mind screamed at her, Brooke's watching mother-daughter incest porn! Though she'd had plenty of fantasies herself, Liz had never actively searched out pornography, let alone something so depraved, and it had never crossed her mind that such a thing could actually exist as a mother getting muff-dived by her daughter, even though the actresses looked about the same age.

Liz kept watching, or maybe it was that she was too drunk and horny to possibly look away. Brooke openly pinched her nipples, moving the tiny bikini strand out of the way as she did, and moaned as she finger-fucked herself in her g-string with her other hand.

Truthfully, Brooke wasn't as turned on by the video as she was pretending to be. She heard someone gasp in the hall and it was the reason she kept her door open a crack, in the hopes that her mother or sisters would catch her and want to join in. She was sure the second part of that was very unlikely, but she could still ham up a sexy performance for whoever was watching.

In the video, it was then that another person came in the scene. A man who looked older than the other two actresses but he said, "Mom, sister, what's going on?"

Brooke would normally switch videos at that point. Though she was bisexual and loved incest fantasies, she had never seen her brother sexually. This was partly because while she was growing up she saw her father as a weak, petty man (mostly because he was) and had naturally associated Nathan as the same type of person. Even though he really wasn't anything like their father, but Brooke had yet to really notice such a thing and mostly just ignored him at that point in time.

But, because Brooke knew someone was watching, she decided to get really turned on instead, "Oooohhh fuck!" She moaned out, turning up her performance even more, "I hope that brother fucks his sister and mother!" She wasn't much of an actress so her words were about as bad as the dialogue in the porno film.

Liz's eyes were glued to the computer screen as the man took his pants off, saying something like, "well, time for a real family breakfast!" as he did so. Liz saw the man's huge cock, though it wasn't as big as her father's had been it was still much larger than her husband's. Her pussy gushed as she watched both women get on their knees and ran their mouths and tongues up and down the sides of the man's erection.

Liz realized all at once that she was now standing, completely naked, in her upstairs hallway watching her oldest daughter masturbate to incest porn, drunk. She needed to get back to her room before her Sex Demon took over. She knew this was a real danger. Liz had to do everything in her power to rip her eyes away from the depraved scene before her.

Liz practically ran down the hall back to her room. She reached for her doorknob, then stopped. Her demonic libido made her think of the porno video and how big the "son's" cock was. Not as massive as her father's dick had been the one time she saw it, but still, it made her think. I wonder if my son is just as hung as my father had been...

That thought stuck in her mind. Even though she was drunk and naked, she thought about maybe wandering down to her son's room and seeing. He was a very heavy sleeper. Liz knew she could just pop in and out of his room without any issues. Maybe I should just go down and check, Liz thought with a hiccup, nothing wrong with a mother checking her son's penis size while he was sleeping. Her drunken mind told her this wasn't only natural, it was the right thing to do.

Liz walked down to Nathan's room. It was on the other side of the hall from where Brooke's in room #15.

Liz came down to her son's room and opened the door. She realized as she did that Lexi, Nathan's twin sister and the occupant of room #14 right next door, still usually slept with her brother even though they were both 19 now. But it was too late to go back as the door was now wide open.

Liz was so surprised by the sight in front of her that she felt completely sober for a moment, "What the fuck is going on in here!!??" She shouted.

Lexi looked up at her mom looking guilty as hell. She was naked, so was Nathan on the bed. Lexi's hands were gripped around Nathan's cock. Liz couldn't believe what she saw. Not only because she had walked in on her second-oldest daughter giving her only son a handjob, but Nathan had a bigger cock than even her father, easily 13 or 14 inches long and maybe twice as thick!

But there were more pressing matters, "What the fuck is going on here!?" She said again to the taboo sight in front of her.

12