The Family Mansion Rewrite Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Usually, if it was that late, Lexi would stay, but she had borrowed the car she shared with her siblings since Liz had been out and couldn't take drop her off like usual and the rule was you couldn't take the "kid's car" anywhere overnight. Mostly because Erika would probably need it randomly to visit her cheerleading friends.

Lexi made her way up to her room, but, as she often did without thinking about it. She went into her brother's room instead.

Lexi could see from the moonlight coming through the window that Nathan was already asleep, "You didn't wait up for me." She said, slightly annoyed, "you knew I was coming back tonight."

Nathan snored away in response. Lexi shook her head as she flipped the light on. Nathan could probably sleep through a nuclear war, she thought.

She sat on the side of the bed and started to get undressed. As she did, she glanced over at her brother and gasped. Lexi hadn't noticed with the light off, but Nathan was sporting a very obvious erection under the blanket. She continued to remove her clothing as she stared at it. Her eyes seemed unwilling to look away from this monolith beneath the sheets.

Lexi removed the rest of her clothes except for her panties. Part of her wanted to remove those too and go against the promise she made to herself a year ago to never sleep naked with Nathan. But seeing his cock in such a state, even under a blanket, was making her too horny to think clearly.

With only panties, that were already soaking wet from her pussy juices. Lexi started to remove the blanket. As she lifted the covers Nathan's body was revealed to her completely. She saw his dick in all its glory. So long, thick, and veiny, with a pair of balls that Lexi wasn't sure even one would fit in her hand. It was a grand cock, one that looked so massive Lexi wasn't sure she could even fit the tip into her tiny, virginal cunt. Her pussy gushed again as she wondered just how big Nathan's cock was.

This made Lexi think of the conversation that she had with Donna so many months ago. How she should measure his cock. But, Lexi was disappointed when she realized that his dick was already erect and therefore she wouldn't get to play with it.

Then Lexi thought, well, I have to make sure it's as hard as possible. I can only do that if I touch it. She decided that this was the right thing to do. She removed the blanket from Nathan completely, him lying naked on his back. His cock's purple head looked like it was already leaking pre-cum. Though Lexi was so inexperienced she wasn't sure what it was. Only that it looked a little wet as the throbbing nob glistened in the moonlight.

So, Lexi got on the bed and put her head right up next to her brother's gigantic dick so she could see every throbbing vein in all its glory. She reached out and put both her hands and her fingers around his dick but not touching him, not yet. Slowly, she tightened her grip and gasped, "holy fuck it's so massive!" as her hands gripped around this absolutely amazing cock. Almost without thinking about it, she started to slowly rub her hands down his huge shaft to its base, then all the way back up to his purple, shining cock head. As she reached the tip, she noticed that a lot of fluid seemed to be pouring out of her brother's penis at an alarming rate. She didn't really know about pre-cum, not first hand anyway. But Donna had said that this happens when she's sucking a dick, and sometimes it tastes really good.

Lexi took both her hands off her brother's cock and looked at them, she noticed a whitish clear fluid stretching between her fingers. She lifted the forefinger of her right hand to her face, she sniffed it. It wasn't a bad scent though it was one she didn't recognize, and then stuck her tongue out and tasted it.

She then proceeded to lick both her hands clean to get all of this fluid, whatever it was, into her mouth. She loved the taste, kinda salty but mostly sweet. She needed more of it as soon as possible. Lexi looked again towards her brother's throbbing cock. She grabbed it with one hand and leaned in, ready to suck all that delicious dick-juice off her brother's beautiful cockhead.

Of course, moments before she could stuff her brother's cock into her salivating mouth, the door flew open, "What the fuck is going on here!?" A woman's voice came from the door.

Lexi was caught red-handed and she knew it. She blushed redder than she thought she ever had before and looked up. Her mother stood in the doorway, completely naked, but Lexi had a lot more to worry about than just getting caught with her hand on her brother's dick with her mouth wide open getting ready to suck it.

"Um, this isn't what it looks like?" Lexi suggested lamely, very afraid of what her mother was going to do to her...

12