The Family Mansion Rewrite Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yumi was dumbfounded, and even hornier than Liz by her words. She wanted to rip all her clothes off and start openly finger-fucking herself right in front of her client, but her brain reminded her that she was a professional who was just doing her job. "Hmm," she said, "Was your son asleep the entire time?" She tried not to sound eager or sexually excited about Liz's answer but she was obviously both.

Liz didn't notice though because her horny thoughts weren't helping her to think, or notice how sexually excited her psychologist was, clearly, "Yes, he has no idea about what his terrible mother has done to him..." Liz said, "And after this morning, I don't know..." she trailed off, realizing that was another one of those things she probably shouldn't mention.

"What happened this morning?" Yumi asked, and when she saw how reluctant Liz was to tell her, added, "Remember, if you don't tell me I might have to report you for suspected abuse." This wasn't entirely true but Yumi was operating on pure arousal at the moment and just really wanted to know anything else Liz might have done to her son.

Liz struggled with how to tell her psychologist, but just let it all out, "We were doing yoga and I was basically dry humping him until I had an orgasm on his dick and, um," she took a breath, not wanting to admit how awful she was but decided it was pointless to deny it, "Then I forced him to cum all over me! All over my face and body!" When she said this, it was like she was admitting to the FBI that she was the one behind every conspiracy of the last 50 years. Liz was taking all the blame away from her son, but she really thought that she was the one to blame.

Yumi considered this, as she did she started slowly hiking her skirt up under her desk so that Liz didn't notice her arm movement. "What's your son's perspective on this?" Yumi asked.

"I haven't spoken to him since it happened," Liz admitted, "Other than to tell him we're going to the doctor's office after this. I need to make sure nothing is wrong with his penis."

"What could be wrong with it?" Yumi considered.

"Well, Nathan seems to get really stiff and hard and need to cum multiple times in a row to go soft again." Liz was full-on Horny Mom Mode as she said this, "Something must be wrong with him medically. It's the only explanation."

Yumi could tell that Liz was telling herself this to try, in some odd way, to rationalize her behavior, but that still didn't answer her question, "I think we need Nathan's perspective on this, Liz. I think we should turn this into a group therapy session."

"What?" Liz was very surprised, "Do I have to tell him what I've done?"

"Remember, this is to determine whether abuse has taken place." Yumi explained, "We can't know that unless your son knows the full extent of your actions. Either you should tell him, or I will have to. Now, please, go and fetch him from the waiting room."

Liz nodded and went out of the room. While she was gone, Yumi took her soiled panties off and let them fall around her ankles and then thrust two fingers into her needy pussy. Of course, Yumi hadn't thought this through as Liz was only gone a moment and when she came back a moment later Yumi quickly took her fingers out of her horny cunt and straightened her clothes and pushed her hair back behind her ear. She realized that she hadn't thought this through either as she now had her own pussy juices in her hair and on her cheek. She did her best to look professional and ignore it.

Then Nathan came in the room and Yumi was rendered speechless once again. Like the first time she'd met Liz, her son was as handsome as she was beautiful. He hid his body but it was the beginning of summer so his clothes were loose enough to see the outline of his muscular body he hid underneath. He was also very tall, above six feet, and his red hair was a huge turn on to Yumi, as evident by her daughter's father also being a redhead. Her mind was aflutter as she glanced at his crotch and gasped because even though his jeans her loose-fit she could tell her client's son was hiding a humongous salami in his pants.

Yumi almost forgot herself and stood up to shake Nathan's hand but luckily remembered she was naked from the waist down and instead just said, "Pleased to meet you, Nathan. Your mother tells me good things," Yumi was trying to say this sounding flirtatious, but she had been so far out of the dating game she just ended sounding like a professional psychologist like always. Yumi was disappointed in herself, slightly, but she nodded to the couch, "Please, have a seat."

Nathan and his mother sat on either end of the couch. Liz was immensely nervous and seemed to be trying to lean into the side of the couch in order to hide from her son. Nathan was awkwardly looking at his feet and not trying to look at anyone.

After a moment of sitting in silence, Nathan said, "Mom said you wanted to talk to me."

Wow, even his voice is masculine, Yumi thought, I can see why Liz is so attracted to him. "Your mother needs to tell you something..." Yumi said, letting it hang in the air in the hopes that Liz would take over.

Liz gulped, knowing that she'd rather be the one to tell her son of her own indiscretions than Yumi. She was a good therapist, but Liz had always felt she was a bit...cold. "Nathan," she began, turning slightly away from the couch arm but not looking at her son yet, "There's something that I should tell you about last night. I-"

Yumi suddenly realized something, "Actually," she interrupted Liz, "I would like to ask you both a few questions." Yumi didn't want to scare away Nathan with Liz's indiscretions, not when she'd only just met him, "Specifically about earlier today." She went on, "Liz had told me that she forced you to cum on her. Is this true, Nathan?"

"What?" Nathan hadn't expected this as he hadn't expected his mother to tell anyone about that, "No, I mean, um," Nathan was blushing so hard his face matched his hair color, "I wasn't forced to do anything." He admitted once he collected his thoughts, "It's my fault that happened." This was another common thing with Nate. He tended to blame himself for everything, mostly because his sister's blamed him for everything too (especially when it was actually one of their faults) and he really couldn't accept that his mother might have actually wanted what had happened between them that morning.

But then Liz surprised him greatly, "No!" Liz said, looking at her son directly since he came in the room, "That's wrong! What happened was because of my indiscretion! I was the one who forced you to help me with yoga! I was the one who ate all the sperm off my body after you covered me in your spunk! I was the one who got drunk and sucked-"

Yumi opened her mouth to say something to stop Liz from blatantly admitting to her son every detail all at once. But nothing came out as her mind was blank. Her pussy was throbbing again as she looked at the sexy mother and manly son, knowing just what they'd been up to within the last 24 hours.

"Mom," Nathan interrupted instead, he looked Liz directly in the eye before saying, "My whole life you've never really taken an interest in me. I thought you flat-out didn't like me, honestly." Nathan never had enough confidence to be this honest with his mother before, but he hated seeing her get so upset about something that was obviously his fault, "And then this morning you wanted to spend the day together, and all I did was ruin it. I'm sorry, Mom, I really am." Nathan then blushed and went back to staring at the section of the floor directly in front of him he had been getting acquainted with.

Liz didn't know what to say to that. She'd never once considered that her son might feel this way. Does Nathan blame himself? Liz thought, How? This is so obviously my fault. How could he think he caused any of this? Unconsciously, Liz moved a few inches towards her son on the couch. She wasn't feeling like a horny slut anymore, just a concerned mother wanting to comfort her son.

But Yumi was more interested in something else Liz's son had admitted, "Nate," she said, "Can I call you Nate?" She didn't pause long enough for him to answer, "Anyway, I noticed that you said you feel that your mother has ignored you your whole life, could you elaborate on that?"

"Um," Nathan mumbled as he glanced at his mother, and then jumped when he noticed she was now sitting right next to him.

Liz grabbed her son's hand and held it with both hands, comfortingly, "It's okay, Nathan. You can say whatever you want here."

"Yes," Yumi said, "just think of this as like it's kind of like Vegas, whatever happens in therapy, stays in therapy." Yumi had said this to some of her other clients but realized the context of that statement might imply something more sexual than she let on before. Not that Yumi was against that, entirely, but she also knew she was behaving unprofessionally and should probably be more comforting to people who were technically the victims of incest (even if it seemed to Yumi to be completely consensual). She smiled comfortingly and said, "Anything you say is safe here and won't leave this room...unless you want it to." Yumi looked to Liz, "If it would make you feel better, I could make your mother leave as well while we speak."

Nathan considered this, "No, it's okay," he said. He really liked his mother holding his hand right then, she gripped him tightly with one hand while sympathetically stroked the back of his hand with her soft fingers and palm of her other hand. While she did this she was slowly leaning into him and the side of her breast was pushing into his arm. Nathan liked the feeling of her being so close to him. He wasn't sure if she'd still be so close after he admitted what he felt though, "She's my mother and I love her," Liz swooned hearing this, knowing full well that Nathan didn't mean romantic love but she still felt her heart swore in her chest, "But," Nathan went on, "I've always felt she'd paid more attention to my sisters than me. I don't think we've ever spent time one on one before today, and even in family group activities I feel I've been mostly ignored." Nathan sighed, feeling that his mother must hate him now, but she didn't pull away from him like he thought she would.

Instead, Liz did something that surprised everyone. She felt guilty about her son's admissions, especially since he was completely right. She let go of his hands so she could grab both sides of his face and force him to look at her, "I'm so sorry, Nathan. I'm a terrible mother." She said and meant only to get her son to stop staring at the floor so sullenly but now that they were face-to-face, and she could see into Nathan's handsome, blue eyes. She suddenly couldn't stop and she leaned in, "I'll be a better mother from now on," she whispered sexily to her strapping son and kissed him. It was like she couldn't stop herself as her lips met his, and she was surprised and very aroused to discover her son kissing her right back.

Yumi watched as son kissed mother and both her hands were attacking her pussy under her desk almost without thinking about it, "Holy fuck," she moaned out loud as she saw Nathan's cock expand in his pant while he and his mother kissed, she could tell from the outline that Liz was correct, it was the biggest cock she'd ever seen.

Hearing Yumi moan out caused both Liz and Nate to realize that they weren't alone while they kissed. They broke the kiss but Liz didn't move away from her son right away. Instead, she stared into his eyes, and wanted to kiss him again, but knew it was wrong.

She pulled away, and scooted away from her son on the seat, but was very turned on now, and Liz's more confident sexual side seemed to be in charge, "Well, that was a tad unexpected," she said and laughed. Her laugh was so infectious that Nathan and Yumi started laughing along with her. It helped cut all the tension out of the room.

"Hahaha," Yumi laughed as she dried her eyes as the laughter slowly died down, "well, this was certainly an eye-opening session. Liz, I will see you here next week, alright? But I think we should maybe start group sessions with you and Nathan along with maybe one-on-one sessions between Nathan and I as well. But we'll discuss that in the future." Yumi added that last part realizing that her decisions right then might not be entirely professional as a lot of her thoughts were coming straight out of her horny pussy. "For now, I think you should maybe plan a few "getting to know each other" events. And maybe some one-on-one activities that don't involve anything, um, sexual. This will help to both allow you to discover who you are as mother and son and to cut the, um, tension that's already there. It will be better in the long run."

"What would you suggest, Dr. Kim?" Liz asked as she was glancing at her son sultrily only to look away, like a flirt, when her son looked back at her.

"Um," Yumi was trying very carefully to think with her brain and not with her sex organs, "Well, as a getting to know you event, you could try playing Truth or Dare with your son and daughters, or maybe," Yumi had to stop herself before she suggested Spin the Bottle and had to think of something else on the spot, "um, you have a pool-, uh, having a fun family pool session might be nice." Yumi felt that suggestion kinda stank but better than suggesting a game that involved romantically kissing the other members of your family, "As for some one-on-one things, Yoga is still good, but maybe start with less incentivizing positions, and massage would also be a good mother-son activity." Yumi full-on knew that she only wanted Liz and Nathan to touch each other more when she suggested those. Yumi felt at the time that she owed herself as a reward for not suggesting Spin the Bottle earlier.

"Massage?" Liz asked, feeling slightly suspicious, "Wouldn't that touching be too intimate?" Liz was already fine with yoga, even though they went too far earlier, but it still seemed "safe" as an activity that should involve Nathan.

"Well, that's the point," Yumi said, "If you learn to experience and appreciate each other's bodies then you'll build a stronger parent and child relationship overall." Yumi was just making shit up at that point, but she was too horny and needed them to leave so she could touch herself. She glanced at the clock, close enough, she thought before saying "Now, unfortunately, we're out of time. But I'm going to go ahead and schedule a group therapy session for the two of you for next Monday." It was Friday, so they'd be back after the weekend, "Would that be alright for both of you?"

"Yes," Liz said without hesitation.

"Um," Nathan wasn't sure about therapy but he glanced at his mother and she looked back at him with sexy, pleading eyes as she pouted her already naturally pouty lips, and he gulped but knew he could never say "no" to his mother, "Okay, I'll be there."

"Good, I'll see you next time," Yumi said and she waved them both out. Remembering at the last second again not to stand up to shake their hands as she was still naked from the waist down.

As soon as Nathan and Liz were out of the room, Yumi immediately started masturbating under the table and kept her next client waiting for fifteen minutes over as she had to finger fuck herself through two orgasms after the conversation she just had.

Once she'd calmed down Yumi realized she may not have given the best advice to Liz and Nate, but the thought of Liz massaging Nathan, or vice-versa, was so hot she had to masturbate again and again throughout the day. Yumi knew it was wrong of her and most unprofessional, but she absolutely wanted Liz and Nathan, a sexy mother and son, to fuck each other's brains out. She was already plotting ways to make that happen...

12