The Family Vacation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. On your stomach." She ordered.

I rolled over.

I couldn't see, but I heard the sound of the drawer opening on the night stand.

"You liked having my finger in your ass." It wasn't a question. It was a statement. She was fondling my balls. "You liked it, didn't you." Now she was ordering me to respond.

"Yes, I did."

She moved her fingers up my ass crack. For a moment she took her hand away. Then it was back but her fingers were slick. She was applying a lube of some sort. I was beginning to get excited again.

"You love having my fingers in your ass." She probed and I moaned.

"Mmm, yes."

"Would you like to be fucked in your ass?" Now she had two fingers buried deep inside me. They were constantly moving.

My mind wasn't sure, but my cock was saying yes. It was growing.

Suddenly she removed her fingers. But just as quickly she returned. But it wasn't her fingers. I felt pressure and my anus opened willingly. Then I felt a distinct twisting motion, unlike anything I've ever felt there before. My cock sprang to its full length. It was a matter of seconds. I had to shift slightly to accommodate the sudden change.

"Roll over baby. Let me see that organ of yours. I think it's ready to play a favorite tune."

I realized that Sue had inserted a plug in my ass. And as I moved, it moved inside of me. And my dick was hard as a rock. She held it in her strong but petite hand and admired it. Then she brought her head down and put it in her mouth. She sucked on it for most of a minute. It remained rock solid.

"OK baby. It's showtime!" She gave me a little tug, signaling that it was time to stand up. As I did, my cocked bounced almost uncomfortably because it was so hard. But as I walked, the motion of the plug stimulated me even more. I couldn't believe how heavy my penis felt between my legs. When we got to the door Sue lead me back out and she spread a towel on a chaise lounge and had me lay down, this time on my back with my legs splayed open and my soldier standing proudly at attention. Any time I moved, even the slightest, it sent a surge to the front lines.

"Ladies? Are you still there?" Sue called out. "Ladies, next door?"

It was quiet for a moment and then we heard, "Yes. Who's there?"

"My name is Sue. Is there a gate between our yards?"

The walls of the yard were high and covered with greenery. I couldn't see a break for a gate anywhere.

"Yes, there is. In the back corner."

I looked again and I could see that indeed there was a breech in the hedges.

"Would you like to come for a visit? I have fresh lemonade and a treat."

More quiet for a moment. "We're only dressed in bikinis. Should we put on a cover up?"

"Come as bare as you dare." Sue teased them. "I'll meet you at the gate."

She bent over and gave my cock another long suck, leaving it wet and slick.

Then she got up and walked all the way to the gate in the back corner of the yard. She unbolted the latch and opened the large wood gate. It creaked as she pulled it open. I heard a similar sound from the other side. Sue stood back to welcome the strangers. As they stepped into our yard I saw a lot of tan epidermis, and a tiny bit of blue and a dash of orange.

"Welcome to our yard." Sue beckoned them inside. "Have you ever been here before?"

Two attractive young looking bodies looked around the yard. The one in orange replied. "No. I've never been through this gate. I've owned this house for a year, but I've only been here for a month. I've never met the neighbors. Are you the owner?"

"No. I'm Sue Fine and we are guests here for 10 days."

"I had heard that this house is used for rentals, but I've never met anyone here. We hardly even know when anyone is in residence. We heard you, um, well, we heard you. Oh , I'm Sheryl and this is Danni. And, oh my, you're naked."

They all laughed nervously.

"Can I offer you a glass of lemonade? And would you like to meet my friend?" She turned and lead them toward the house, and the patio, and me.

If I wasn't hard enough already, the sight of these two beauties was guaranteed to put some bounce in my boner. Sheryl, in the little orange string bikini was blonde and built like a Sports Illustrated swimsuit model. Full breasts, probably a C cup filling a tiny dual triangle top, a firm flat belly, and wide hips with a teeny little patch of orange covering what had to be a youthful pussy. I'd guess her age in her late twenties. Her companion, Danni, had a slimmer but no less alluring figure, barely covered by a transparent blue string device. I could see a recognizable ww logo on the bottom. Trish has a collection of wicked weasel bikinis so I've seen them before. I liked Danni's suit because, even though it was dry, I could see right through it. As I was taking in the sight before me, they saw me and did a double take. I was still rock solid and standing proud. Danni was the first to acknowledge my presence.

"Oh my! Is this the cowboy you were riding?"

Sue smiled proudly, as if showing off a prized horse. "Yes. He's a handsome stud, isn't he?"

"Is he always this hard?" Danni reached out to touch me. I felt rather like a piece of meat. But a prime piece to be sure.

"We try to keep him inspired. Would you like a glass of lemonade?"

"Yes please," Sheryl answered, "it really is hot today." We all smiled at the double meaning.

"Rob, will you get our friends some lemonade?"

Mind you, I hadn't even spoken yet. I hadn't been introduced. Sue was treating me like the hired help. But I liked it. Without a word I got up and headed for the kitchen. As soon as I took a step my dick started to throb again. It was the plug twisting in my ass. I got two tall glasses out of the cupboard and filled them with ice. I put them on a tray with the pitcher and carried it back outside. The ladies were making small talk but became silent when I approached, my monster standing straight out in front of me.

I put the tray on the table and poured two full glasses.

"Does he speak?" Sheryl asked.

Sue nodded. "Yes, of course."

I handed Sheryl a glass. "Thank you Rob."

"Pleased to meet you Sheryl." I turned to Danni and handed her the other glass. She couldn't resist reaching down and stroking my manhood.

"Very nice Rob. Are you available for hire?"

I ignored the question for a moment while I bent over to retrieve the glasses that Sue and I had left at the poolside. I heard the girls gasp and realized that I had just exposed the jewel of the butt plug that Sue had planted in me. I don't even know what color it is.

Then I decided to be a bit of a smart ass and answered Danni's question.

"I've never been farmed out for a fee before. I suppose you'd need to negotiate with my wife."

Danni looked at Sue. "Would loan him for a reasonable fee? Is he affordable?"

Sue and I exchanged glances, wondering how far we could take this.

"Oh I'm not his wife!" Sue replied. "That would be Trish.

Now it was Sheryl and Danni's turn to exchange wondering glances.

"You mean? You were? And he's parading around here? And he's married? But you're not his wife?"

Sue nodded and giggled. "Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. And no, he's not my husband. Are you girls married?"

"To each other? I mean, no we're both single." Sheryl replied, innocently betraying a possible lesbian relationship. But given the interest they were showing in my unit, that was still incredibly stiff, I would guess that they would admit to bisexuality, or straight, with an occasional girl girl fling. "So where is Rob's wife?" Sheryl redirected the question to Sue.

"Trish is shopping on El Paseo with her sister and her daughters"

"Oh do they live here in the desert?"

"No, we all live in Sedona Arizona."

"Oh I love Sedona." Danni spoke up. "It's such a magical place. So why are you here?"

Sue looked at her and turned the tables. "Do you live here?"

"No I'm just visiting Sheryl. I live in Aspen."

"So you live here Sheryl?"

"Part time. I also have homes in Telluride and Austin."

"That's a lot of impressive real estate for a young single woman," I remarked.

"Yes, I've been blessed. I invested with good people at the right time. I work hands on and learned that I'm a good closer. I started making big money before I was 20."

"You sound a lot like my daughter Tracy. She's a closer and a team leader. She teaches training seminars but she remains the top producer in her organization."

"And what organization is that?"

"She's with what is now Global."

Sheryl was impressed. "Is she here on this visit?"

"Yes she's shopping with her mom and her sister and her aunt ."

"And you and Sue stay home and screw. Do you wear a butt plug all the time? "

"Actually today is the first day. We just got home from the golf course."

"Well if it's the reason your big buddy is so hard, you should wear it all the time. And I think I might ask Trish, when I meet her, if she might loan you out. For a reasonable fee of course."

"I'm willing to bet that she'd be OK with it." I smirked.

Sheryl and Danni raised their eyebrows. "So it's normal for Trish to share you with strangers from next door?" Danni asked.

"I wouldn't say strangers," I replied, "I know your names, and from what I can see, you look friendly, and safe."

They both looked at themselves. Danni laughed quietly and said, "I guess we do look friendly. And yes, I'd say we are. And I might add, that we are even a bit over dressed. But Rob, I'm really curious about the thing in your ass. What made you decide to wear it today?"

I laid back in the chaise and opened my legs wider to reveal the button beneath my scrotum. Just that movement sent another throb into my cock. I was proud to show it off, because it felt so big and heavy. I answered slowly.

"It was Sue's idea. After she wore me out in the pool a little while ago, she wanted to make me hard again. I didn't think it could happen so fast. She proved me wrong."

"Well mister, you look about as hard as any one of those things I've ever seen!" Danni reached over to stroke me again. Sue smiled proudly. Sheryl just stared and sipped her lemonade. I was staring back between Danni's legs. Her lips were puffy and I could see her clitoris through the silky strip of blue in her bikini bottom. She caught me staring.

"Sorry. I don't mean to stare. Well, yes I do. I love your bikini. My wife has a few that are like yours. When she wears it I can clearly see her clit ring."

"Ooo, kinky. I hope I get to meet your Trish." She spread her legs a little wider to accommodate my voyeur tendency. She casually rubbed her clit and produced a wet spot on the fabric. "Sheryl, I like your neighbors. Did you ever dream that people like Sue and Rob would be living next door?"

Sheryl replied, "Darling, I've barely met anyone in the club yet. That's why I begged you to come visit. I figured that together, we could get out and make new friends. It's nice that we haven't had to go too far out. Sue, can you show me around your house? I'm always curious to see floor plans and interior design. It's what I do."

I liked that Sheryl was treating Sue as the hostess, while not necessarily ignoring me, but respecting her as the authority in the relationship that she was barely discovering.

"Sure, I'll be glad to show you through. Rob, will you and Danni be OK out here?"

We both looked at her and nodded. As they walked away and into the house, Sheryl seemed to be perfectly at ease being lead around by my naked lover. Danni and I immediately locked eyes again when we were alone.

"So Rob, tell me more about your butt plug. I love the way it looks."

"Danni, to be honest, I haven't even seen it yet. I don't even know what color it is. Sue surprised me when she put it in. But since that moment I've been so excited I think I could shoot a load over the wall into your yard!"

"Oh that's something I'd like to see! I love to watch guys get off."

"Likewise, I can totally get off on visual stimulation. Did I tell you that that bikini looks fabulous on you?"

Danni stroked her clit again, and shifted her hips. I shifted again too and it made my dick bounce. Her eyes widened when she saw me move without touching.

"Your plug is blue. It almost matches my bikini. Do you really think you can get off just by watching me jill off?"

"I know I can."

"Do you need to stroke it?"

"Right now I think I could just watch you and squeeze my buns together, and it will shoot."

"This I've got to see!"

She rubbed her pussy again and reached inside her bra top to pinch her nipple. I moaned my approval. Then I shifted my hips again and flexed my glutes and Mr Happy jumped for joy. I purposely kept my hands on my sides. Danni pulled the thin strip of her g string aside to expose her bare labia. Mr Happy did another solo dance. I could see inside the deep pink of her vagina. She inserted a finger and probed, then removed it and put the digit in her mouth. It left her hole wide open. My throbbing tool was flying around now and as it moved, it sent even more shivers through the walls of my anus. That in turn sent a shock wave into my rod. I had never before felt such stimulus without additional touching or stroking. I was amazed because I knew I wouldn't last long. Danni's fingers were moving faster and her probes were going deeper. She began to sigh and her breath got heavier. The excitement of the act was getting to us both. She lurched and thrust her hips upward as she began to cum. She became more vocal too. Not one to stay silent, I let her know what she was doing to me.

"I'm gonna cum Danni!" I thrusted my hips and the plug rotated in my ass. That was enough to make me shoot. The first rope shot up and hit my cheek.

"Oh God Rob! That's amazing."

The next throb sent a blast onto my left nipple. The third and fourth spilled all over my stomach. Danni's orgasm was growing in intensity. But she kept her eyes open and watched the entire thing. I remained fixed on her sex and her self stimulation. It was incredible to cum so hard without even touching myself. I now understood what Tracy has said about the magic of the plug. It was nothing I've ever experienced before.

As we both descended from the orgasmic rushes and our breathing began to return to normal, we grinned at each other in amazement.

I looked down at my chest and belly, admiring the gobs of seed that was dribbling across my torso. Danni's g string was soaked. She reached up and stroked her cheek as a signal to me that I had yet another big drop that needed attention. I reached up and smeared it down to my chin. We laughed together. My dick was still hard as a rock.

I heard sounds in the house.

"Hey guys! We're home." It was Teri. "Rob can you give us a hand with the shopping bags? It's a good thing the Bentley has such a big tru-" she stopped suddenly when she saw me with Danni on the patio. "Well hello there! Who are you?" Typical Teri. No shock. But no holding back either.

We were both lying there in our post orgasmic stupor. I literally had sperm dripping down my face. Danni's tiny bikini was scrunched in her crotch, soaked with her own jizz. Teri spied the jewel in my ass and grinned.

"Well I see you both are color coordinated. What made you decide to try the plug Rob? It seems to be working. And who are you?" She repeated the earlier question.

At that moment Jan appeared at the door with Trish at her side. They both looked a little surprised, but nothing ever shocks them either. Tracy appeared a moment later.

"Mom, there's someone in bed with Sue..." she also stopped speaking when she saw me and Danni, who was now turning a few shades of red.

There was quiet for a few moments, then I broke the silence.

"Danni, this my wife Trish." Trish broke into a warm smile and greeted her.

"I like your bikini Danni. I have the same one." That was not what Danni had expected to hear. I continued.

"This is my sister Jan, and this is Teri and Tracy."

They all smiled and in doing so let Danni know that there was nothing untoward about our appearance. Teri stepped over and rubbed the sperm on my face. It was still wet and gooey. She recognized it of course and licked it off her fingers. Danni's eyes grew wide as she watched the nonchalant manner in which Teri reacted. I went on.

"Trish, this is Danni. She's our neighbor. Well, not exactly. She's a friend of our neighbor, Sheryl. Sheryl is inside getting a tour of the house with Sue."

Tracy laughed. "Is that what you call it? I think she's becoming more familiar with Sue, than she is with the house." She winked at me.

In the distance we heard the doorbell ring. We all exchanged glances like, 'who could that be?' The answer came quickly.

"Hello. Anyone home? It's Devon...and Chad."

Jan turned and went to greet them.

I looked at Danni. "I think we need to get cleaned up a little."

Trish grinned. "Use our shower. There's plenty of room for two, or more."

I took Danni's hand and stood up to go inside.

"Holy shit Rob! Look at you. You're pointing at the roof." Teri was pointing at my crotch. I felt another surge from my ass to my cock. Now everyone was staring at me.

Devon and Jan appeared at the door. Jan filled us in.

"Devon is going to throw together a shrimp cocktail. And he's making more lemonade. Chad is folding towels that he put in the laundry this morning. I love this whole servant thing."

I saw Devon staring at my boner. Why not? Everyone else was.

I took Danni's hand and she nervously brushed by the others as we made our way into the master suite. Once inside the privacy of the bedroom she said, "Well that was interesting. I don't think I've ever had an audience like that before. At least not after a mutual masturbation session. Come to think of it, I haven't ever done anything quite like what we just did! I loved watching you shoot. That was awesome!"

"It was because of you. You're so sexy and you totally turned me on."

"So it wasn't the butt plug?"

"Well, that too. I mean, look at me. I'm afraid I might have to call a doctor, like in the Viagra warning. This could be a 4 hour erection."

Danni giggled. "That would be a first for me too."

I turned on the shower and we stepped in together. Danni stripped out of her bikini while standing under the flowing water. She held up the little ball of fabric and rinsed it. I admired her naked form. Her nipples were hard. I'd guess her to be a B cup and there was no sag at all in her young breasts. She had a six pack and a firm concave belly. Her pussy was hairless. Her mons and her titties were white from tanning in the string bikini. I watched as she tossed the swim suit onto the bench in the shower. I handed her the soap and observed as she lathered her body.

"You really do like to watch, don't you?"

"Guilty." I confessed. "But how can I not with someone as gorgeous as you?"

"But look at you! You're still standing tall." She took my log in her hands and pumped it. "Can I wash you too?"

"Oh please yes." I replied. Danni rubbed the soap all over, including my face and all the way down to my feet. As the water rinsed off the lather, she grasped my dick again and put it in her mouth. It throbbed again. I held her shoulders as she sucked my entire length. I'm not huge, but I was still very very hard. And I felt another orgasm brewing.

"Danni, I'm gonna cum." I warned her. It didn't phase her. She kept up her oral task. In less than a minute I erupted. It felt like it started in my ass and flowed all the way from the base of my cock up to the very tip and then blasted into her throat. She gagged a little from the throbbing, but she swallowed every drop. She stood up and ordered me to turn around. I did as she bid. Next I felt her hands lathering my back and shoulders and then down each leg and she worked her way back up to my balls and my ass crack. I throbbed again at her touch. She reached through and held my cock again. The resistance as she pulled it downward made it feel even harder. She sighed.