The Family Vacation Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally's mouth was agape. She had just gotten the long answers to her relatively simple question. "Wow Teri, that's amazing. I guess you can never know for sure what doors might open and when. I feel fortunate to be here in La Quinta, playing and teaching golf. I've met a lot of wealthy members and made great connections. Trish, I really do love what I do. I'm sure that you are beyond proud of the daughters you've raised. They do exude confidence and that clearly comes from you." She got up from her chair and gave Trish a hug and a kiss.

"And here we are getting to know each other that much better." Trish replied. "I doubt that you could have imagined this when you were planning your weekly schedule." She winked and gave Sally's ass a loving squeeze. Sally shook again.

"You know, I've become so comfortable being naked that I barely even think about having sex. But I know we've had plenty and I expect there will be more soon."

Devon and Chad were clearing our breakfast dishes. The sun was climbing higher in the sky and it was getting warm. I had dried the tears from my eyes and the pool was looking inviting. Sue walked over to Sally and hugged her tightly. "I for one am absolutely thrilled that fate brought us together this week. I think you should plan a visit to Sedona this summer."

"That would be another dream come true! Do you really mean it?"

"Well the toughest part would be deciding where and who you'll be sleeping with."

"I just love being with all of you. Today is a day that I've only dreamed of."

"Well I'm ready to start with a swim." I said. "Anyone care to join me?"

Jan pushed chair back. "I will little brother." I reached for her hand, but she shunned it in favor of pinching my ass as we stepped down into the water. Once we were belly deep Jan jumped into my arms and wrapped her legs around my waist. I held her butt as we hugged and kissed. Sue and Sally followed us. I could see Trish hugging her daughters.

"I'm so proud and in love with you both. You're every mother's dream!"

The girls kissed their mom on her cheeks and Trish moved her face to kiss them back on their mouths.

My penis was wedged in Jan's vaginal lips. She bounced playfully and it slipped inside. "Ooo Rob it feels so natural to copulate with you. Can you imagine what Mom and Dad would think?"

"Well we do know that they'd be happy that we are together. Probably not exactly like this." I winked and kissed her.

"Oh baby brother, please cum in me."

How could I resist? "We began to pump on each other and it didn't take long before we both let go and I filled my big sis with a load of my morning blend. The day was off to a good start.

To be continued...

12